Fucking Monsters Pt. 06

Story Info
Will she turn the beast in? Or will she save it?
3.2k words
4.6
4.1k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

"Just say it," I gritted out, looking at my friend Amelia Bejay as she held a sensor board up to my stomach.

"You're pregnant," she said, surprise evident in her voice.

It was what I've been expecting but I couldn't believe it. How can two different species procreate? Not to mention I had a chip installed to prevent unwanted pregnancies, it did not make any sense.

"Tell me there's been some kind of mistake," I said pushing the board aside and readjusting my gown. "How could it show I am pregnant, it's been just a little over a week."

"According to the reading, you are six to seven weeks pregnant," Dr, Bejay said slowly. She glanced down at the sensor board and brought up a holograph screen and my stomach turned.

"What am I staring at Doc," I was looking at the graph and frowned in confusion, "It's only been one week, how can I be seven weeks pregnant, by a nonhuman?"

"I don't know," Dr.Bejay admitted. "I would need to examine your medical records, but you never submitted yours during the hiring process, I am surprised you were let on here."

Her voice was filled with confusion. It was true, that the hiring process for TRACE required you to release all previous medical records before becoming employed, but I was able to bypass that rule due to law 2426, Section 12 which states, that all citizens, specifically those with disabilities, were not to be discriminated against due to their medical history and are allowed privacy. My parents always had me listed as a person with a disability under a private doctor. I never questioned them because they were my parents, but I was starting to have a suspicion that something was amiss.

"Yet, even I know two different species can't procreate," I said, slowly.

"Maybe there aren't any pre or postzygotic barriers," she said questioningly. Her voice was filled with excitement and she started looking at me as if I were an experiment.

"Amelia," I said, standing up, snatching up my clothes, "You promised to be discreet, I just need to know what to do now that I have this problem on my hand." I quickly put on my clothes and hat and stood in front of her, placing my hands over my belly, protectively.

"You don't know what this could mean," she protested, looking at me with regret.

"I know what it means," I said, "a life in these labs, is no life at all." I started feeling guilty at the many monsters that I caught in the past and subjected them to such a life.

I was getting ready to leave when she dropped the next bomb on me.

"Wait," she said, biting down on her lower lip, "I need to tell you something else."

"What is it now," I asked, feeling my world close in.

"Not only are you pregnant," she said, "you are pregnant with quads."

"What do you mean pregnant with quads," I asked in disbelief.

"Quadruplets."

________

Jennifer Lane's condition was getting worse and Trudy started putting the pressure on Michael to do something about it. Weighing all of his options he regretfully decided to have the beast eliminated.

It's a shame to let all of that research potential go to waste, he thought, pushing his receiver, "Gigi called Rosendale, tell him to meet me in my office.

"Yes, sir," Gigi said.

Several hours later, Oliver arrived at Michael's office with a smirk on his face. He strutted in as if he knew what the meeting was about.

"So you decided to use my expertise after all," he said, cracking his knuckles, causing Michael to cringe inwardly.

"How soon can you get it done," asked Michael, ignoring Oliver's arrogance.

"First, I need to bring in my team," he said," it will take about three days for me to assemble my people and equipment."

"We have a team and equipment here," said Michael in protest.

"Lot good that did ya," said Oliver, still smirking. "Trust me, once my team arrives, we will be able to round up the beast instantly."

"I thought you were going to kill the thing," he asked.

"We will still need to extract something from the beast before putting it out of its misery," said Oliver cryptically.

"Why didn't you mention this at our last meeting," Michael asked suspiciously," don't think of screwing me over and capturing the beast for your research."

"I wouldn't dream of it," said Oliver.

________

I sat in my state-issued vehicle, just outside of my parent's home and I steeled myself for the confrontation that will soon take place. I was still reeling over my pregnancy and I didn't want to come off too emotional when I demanded answers that I knew has been hidden from me all of my life.

You can do this Jasmine, I told myself while walking up to the front door. I knocked twice before using the fingerprint reader to enter into my family home.

Daughter is entering, I heard the voice alarm say, while I stepped in the foyer.

"Oh my god Jazzy," my mother said, rushing into the room and gripping me in a hug. She didn't comment on my appearance, just held me for a long time. My father stood inches away, just looking at me silently with a look of confusion on his face.

"Where have you been," my mother said against my neck," we've been trying to contact you for days and you haven't been picking up."

"I lost my monitor," I said, breathing in my mother's fresh scent.

"Well let me look at you," she said, stepping back to examine me. "Oh my..." She shot a glance at my father who shook his head sharply.

"What's happened to you," asked my father, finally speaking," where have you been?"

"I can't talk about that now," I said looking up at my father, who was a foot taller than me.

"Something has happened...I came here for the truth." I tried to keep my voice neutral, but from the looks, on my parent's faces, I could tell that I sounded angry.

"Well come in," said my mother cautiously," have a seat in the front room."

I followed my parents in and took a seat on the cream-colored couch.

"Ned, follow me into the kitchen, we need to bring out some snacks and tea," my mother said.

"Do you need me for that," asked my father, keeping his eyes on me.

"Yes, Ned, I do," said my mother in a no-nonsense tone.

My father dutifully followed my mother into the kitchen while I sat and waited impatiently. Something else was bothering me. I looked around for Daisy our golden retriever but I couldn't find her.

"Daisy," I called out. She usually was the first to greet me at the door, and I thought it was odd that I did not see a hint of her anywhere. Standing up, I circled the front before I heard a whimper in the guest room. I walked in and there was Daisy, sitting in the corner, with her head bent down submissively.

As I walked near her, she stood straight up in an alert position with her tail pointed straight out.

"What's wrong Daisy, it's me," I told her, crouching down and holding out my hand for her to smell. Daisy cautiously approached me and sniffed at my hand before dashing out of the room.

Oh no, I thought,can it be my beast-like pregnancy throwing her off, or is it my new appearance.

I decided against following her and returned to the front room and sat back down.

Minutes later my parents entered the room empty-handed.

"We know what this is about," my mother said, sitting in the wingback chair across from me.

"You do," I asked.

"It is hard not to notice...the changes in your appearance," said my father, standing behind my mother, holding onto the back of the chair.

"I think it's time for us to tell you the truth," my mother said.

"The truth about what?"

I heard a slight ringing in my ear as I looked at my parent's reluctant expressions as they tried to express something to me that I already suspected.

"I'm not yours aren't I," I asked, feeling my chest cave in.

"Oh no sweetie," said my mother, switching positions to sit next to me, she took my hands in hers.

"You are very much ours," she said," It's just that we had to jump through hoops to make that possible."

"Normal fertility treatments weren't working for us," said my father, still standing behind the chair.

"We tried everything to have a child," said my mother," we spent so much time and money and nothing seemed to be working for us until we met a doctor out East that was doing experiments."

"What sort of experiments," I asked suspiciously.

"They weren't the legal kind," said my father.

"We were able to get them done secretly, while on vacation," said my mother, "and before we knew it, the entire lab was destroyed and there was nowhere for us to turn to with our questions."

My thoughts went back to the Code-Runner files on the Himuti and I started shaking. My mother sensed that I was not feeling well, held on to my hands in a comforting manner.

"What questions did you have," I asked.

"Well, the same questions you probably have about yourself," said my father, coming around the chair to sit down. "We wondered about your biological sex, and why your eye color would change, and why you appeared masculine."

"Do not get us wrong," my mother said, tears in her eyes, "we love you, just as you are, but there were somethings that had us concerned."

"But you are definitely ours," said my father, "we had all of that tested, generally speaking, all of your scans came back normal."

How could that be, I thought.I'm anything but normal.

"You do not know much about the fertility treatments you were given," I asked, hearing my voice sounding far off.

"Oh sweetie," my mother said," aren't you glad, you finally changed into the woman you were meant to be."

My father cleared his throat, shaking his head again.

"I'm just saying," she said, "you will not have to be questioned about your identity any longer, you look amazing baby."

"Mother," I said feeling my chest inflate with pent up frustration, "My appearance is the last thing I am worried about right now, don't you know what you two did?" I pulled away from her and stood up to pace the room.

"What is the problem," asked my mother worried.

I did not want to worry my parents about my current problem. The thought that I was pregnant still has not fully registered, and my irresponsible behavior with the Himuti creature was not something I wanted to discuss. Not to mention the feelings I had for the beast were growing stronger and I did not even know if I would ever see him again.

"I need to leave," I said, heading toward the door.

"No," said my mother, "please stay. Tell us what is going on."

"I will later," I said, not sure if that were true, "I need to return to work."

"Well, at the very least, replace your monitor," my mother said.

"Okay," I said, exiting the home.

Daughter exited.

________

When I arrived at the research facility I was called into the CEO's office, a place I have not been in years and I felt my stomach clench with anxiety.

Will they find out about my pregnancy.

I was escorted by the assistant who gave me an odd expression before letting me into the CEO's main office. He was sitting behind his desk and two other people, Riley, and a hunter I never saw before were waiting on me. I entered the room with my head held high, although I felt vulnerable and exposed.

I can't let on that anything has happened.

"Could this be the woman of the hour," said the hunter, looking me up and down. His blue eyes squinted at me with unmasked speculation.

"I don't know what you mean," I said defensively, looking for a place to sit.

"Have a seat agent Heard," said Mr. Lane, looking at me as well, his eyes combing me over. "I don't think we've met before."

We had. But I was not trying to conjuring up his memory so I kept silent about it.

"I've been with the company for almost a decade Sir," I said slowly, sitting down in the seat across from his desk.

"I read your file," he said, glancing down at his desk, which had a holographic view of my file. My face was plaster on it and I looked different in the photo. The hunter looked down at the desk and turned his head to give me a long stare.

I cleared my throat.

"I know that your team has been hunting the beast for years now to no avail," Mr.Lane said, disapprovingly.

I sighed deeply.

"The beast has some form of intelligence sir," I said guardingly, "If we had the updated details, things may be different."

The hunter let out a long laugh. "Is that the only excuse you can come up with?"

"Well," said Mr. Lane," as you very well know, my niece has been impacted by your mistakes and so what I will need you to do is turn over all your files to Mr. Rosendale, he will be running point on this operation from now on."

"What," I protested," Sir, with all due respect, bringing an outsider in will ruin our chances of capturing 91...the Himuti."

"I did not ask for your opinion," said the CEO, glaring at me "I am telling you that this is no longer a capture mission, but a kill one."

I was glad to be sitting down because the room started to spin on me. My belly started to rebel and I could have sworn I felt little feet kicking me.

It's just my imagination running wild, I thought.

"Sir," I said," there has got to be some other way besides killing him."

"Him?"

"The Himuti," I corrected myself.

"Can you tell us why you haven't been infected by it and why it has taken you captive," said the hunter suspiciously.

I thought that this question was going to be asked, I could tell the truth or I could lie. I did not want to be experimented on, or have anything happen to my babies so I made up a story.

"I never once got hit by its sperm," I said, "as for why it kept me captive, I have no idea."

Riley shot me a questioning look but remained silent.

The hunter scoffed," Do you expect us to believe that?"

"Enough," said Michael interrupting us, "I want you to turn those files over."

"Sir," I protested again, "at least have one of us work with the Huebort, from my understanding they can not be trusted."

"Coming from the horse's mouth," said the hunter, glaring at me.

"I could monitor the elimination process," said Riley from his seat," make sure that is the only thing happening."

Hearing this made my stomach clench. I was certain I felt kicking.

That can't be right, I am only a week pregnant,

"Suit yourself," said the hunter," be ready in two days, we will capture, extract, then kill."

Extract?

"What do you mean extract," I asked.

"You don't need to worry your pretty head about that," he said.

"The beast has something that needs to be extracted before we can kill it," said Mr. Lane, "It will help the villagers and my niece recover, along with its death."

Something seems off, I thought, but sealed my lips.

"Let me be part of the the...mission," I said.

"No," said the hunter," one person is all we need."

I shot the older man a glare, before looking down. I did not want to keep the attention on me, so I sat there silently.

Maybe I should go back to the mountain, I thought. I wanted to save the villagers and Jennifer, but I didn't want the beast killed. Making up my mind, I decided to return, I needed to protect the beast from getting captured.

Who am I kidding, I thought,I can not stand being away from him.

"Riley, I will port you into the files, you can share them,' I said, standing up. "If there isn't anything else, I have some reports that still need to be updated."

"Make sure to detail what has happened to you up at the mountains," said Mr.Lane, dismissively.

Sure thing.

________

I booked a Mojo to depart in a couple of hours.

I knew I was digging myself in deeper, but I wasn't thinking rationally.

It's the father of my babies, I thought.

I knew that I was pregnant with hybrids and that I did not have a clue what I was going to do about that, but I already felt protective over the bunch and I could not continue to work for TRACE, knowing the type of experiments that they would do.

I need to come up with a plan,

I was driving to my apartment to pick up some items, and it hit me.

I may not be coming back.

If the monster has to run, so did I. According to my parents, I was an illegal trial experiment, very rare, and made ripe for studying. I was sure that holding another species offspring was another reason for scrutiny.

I sat outside of my apartment, in the car, feeling a rush of emotions I never felt before. I was sad for having to leave behind the only life I ever known, I was excited because I can be with the monster again, I was scared for what the future had in store for me.

Enough, I thought,I don't have time for this wallowing around.

Stepping out of my vehicle, I head toward my apartment and at the door, I placed my face up to the iris scanner and it did not work, not even an alert. I tried my other eye...nothing.

"What is going on now," I thought, angrily turning the knob to my door and I was surprised when it opened.

Walking in slowly, I looked around and the lights were already activated.

Did someone break-in, I thought in disbelief. With the amount of security these days, robberies were few and far between. Looking around nothing seemed disturbed, I did not have my monitor device, so I started to turn around and leave, but I was suddenly trapped in arms and tentacles.

With a sigh of relief, I settled back into his embrace.

You're probably thinking nothing sexual happened in this installment and you would be right. The only way to fit it in was for the sake of fitting it in and I did not want to do that in this chapter. I guarantee the steam will be on in the next part and more action as I eventually loop this one out for a close at about 25,000 words (hopefully in eight parts). This is the longest story I have ever written, and I really am liking the romance of it all, even though it's pretty kinky. I know overtime I will become a better writer and will take on longer projects. Until then, I hope you enjoy my flash stories, even the more darker tales

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers