Fucking Monsters Pt. 08

Story Info
We learn about what happened to the beast.
2.6k words
4.65
4.3k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

Hello, welcome to part 8 in the series, this one will end at part 9 (which is completed), but I will not release the ending for a week or so after this one publishes, the story does stray away from the Erotic scenes at this point and conclude with some holes which I did purposefully for the sake of world-building on future stories. I like to thank everyone who has rated, favorited, or commented on my stories, it helps me understand how my stories are being perceived, much appreciation, CH

Edited by:mistressveronicalove

In his desert hideout, Juniper Tarkinsky watched the grainy holographic video with a mixture of surprise and fascination. A beast was ransacking a campsite, picking certain items with care before leaping into the air and out of sight. The reception was fuzzy, but there was no mistaking it, the video showed the rascal he's been on the lookout for the last four years. He had long ago put out a search wave, looking for any chatter of the beast's whereabouts, but he hadn't heard a peep loud enough that would make him come out of hiding.

Juniper was a well sought after scientist that specializes in mutation research. A leader in his field, he was courted by several companies to be employed, but Juniper preferred free-lance work, giving him the flexibility to take on projects that he was interested in.

Juniper had freelanced for Huebort during his last project, researching whales that mutated and had grown small feet. He was experimenting on a whale, when his assistant, Kara approached him with some disturbing news.

"Huebort is planning to sweep all of the Himuti," she said in a panic.

"What do you mean sweep?"

"They are planning to kill them all."

"This can't be," said Juniper, dropping the eye-dropper he was planning to use for the whale mutation before him.

"I overheard the big-mouth hunter talking about it last night over a monitor device," she said.

"When is this supposed to take place," asked Juniper, ignoring the small-sized whale as it started walking toward the faux ocean. "Maybe I can convince the head of operations to stall their efforts."

"I don't think so," said Kara," we've got to do something, and we've got to do it now or an entire species will be erased, and you know what that means."

"A break in the ecosystem," Juniper said horrified, "okay, tell me what to do."

Without much time to plan, they were only able to save a group of Himuti, escorting them out by large boats and directing them to a haven. After settling the Himuti, Juniper abandoned all of his research and went into hiding, studying the fascinating creatures at his leisure. He learned so much and had grown attached to the beasts. He had begun to learn their language before Huebort destroyed his hidden lab, torching it down to the ground and gassing the remaining Himuti, save for one, a teenage Himuti who was out gathering herbs while the burning took place.

Juniper could still remember the cries of the lone Himuti as he watched the lab burn with the remainder of his family still inside. It took Juniper years to teach the Himuti how to live alone and be okay without ever meeting a mate, something that they need for survival. Since the Himuti has not developed fully, he wasn't given a name by its elders and Juniper called him Aaden in the hopes that he determined the sex correctly. After years of traveling in hiding with Aaden, Juniper noticed a difference in the beast, who he had considered a son. The changes were subtle but noticeable. It started with howling into the night

uncontrollably. When Juniper tried to figure out what was wrong, Aaden would run away and not return until the morning. Its voice got noticeably deeper and his body started to shape with male organs, which caused Juniper some concern, considering that the Himuti sex only formed once they have found a mate.

Is he becoming Hermaphrodite? Juniper thought in a panic. He has been working on cloning a mate for Aaden but the cloning process was a bit complex when it came to Himuti. On one hand, he couldn't use Aaden's DNA for cloning if he wanted a mate for him, on the other hand, they were always on the move, just in case Huebort caught up to them.

As it turned out, Aaden developed full male parts and he was in a constant state of arousal.

He's searching for a mate, thought Juniper in disbelief, desperately.

Juniper tried making a serum that would cool off Aaden urges but the first disaster happened when Aaden started leaving sperm samples in small villages which the unsuspecting people would step in and have an unnatural reaction. The sexual energy seemed to help Aaden control himself momentarily but he would become obsessed with using his sperm to attract people into his web.

"You're going to get us caught," said Juniper stepping over a sperm sample. "Can you cool your urges a bit my boy."

"No," said Aaden, his head bent low.

"You need this?"

Aaden nodded his head.

Juniper went into his bubble and started thinking of ways to save Aaden but he was coming up short.

"I'm missing something," he said, tinkering with multiple formulas but getting nowhere. "I need to get back home to figure this out."

Aaden, being the intellectual creature that he was, decided that he was too much of a burden on Juniper and decided to run away on his own. When Juniper found out that he was missing it almost broke him.

"That rascal is going to be the death of me," he thought.

Four years in a secret hiding location, Juniper finally found Aaden and his goal was to bring him home so that way he could help the beast.

I'm finally here my boy, he thought.

***

The Himuti was looking at me with regret as I prepared to leave for TRACE. It looked as if he was going to trap me in tentacles and never let me go.

"Remember, I have to do this for our babies," I said, placing my hand over my belly, reaching up to be picked up, the monster held me in his arms and gave me a long, wet kiss. The familiar warmth spread throughout my body and I leaned in and gave him a long hug, breathing in his scent. The monster had his unique smell but it had showered with me that morning and now its fur smelled of coconut. His grip was a bit difficult to wiggle out of and I had to push hard for him to release me.

"I'll be back and we can go, okay?"

He shook his head in affirmative and I turned to leave.

***

When I arrived at the facility there was a small group of protesters outside. I was surprised to see my Himuti's face on some of the signs.

Killers

Bring the Beast Justice

Save the gentle giant

All of the years of working for TRACE, I had never seen a group of protesters outside the facility. I knew of the net warriors that were against the research facility, but the same people were probably benefitting from all that the research has brought to the table.

What in the world is going on, I thought in a panic, while the protesters shook their fist at me when I entered through the south gate of the facility. I was not sure about how I felt about the protestors, but I did not have time to think about it because as soon as I entered the facility I was called to the CEO's office.

"Did you finish your report," asked CEO Lane as soon as I entered his office.

"Not yet, Sir," I said. Riley was in the office and he was throwing me a look that I could not read. "I can have it done by today ..."

"Are you hiding something from me Heard," Michael's voice boomed.

"Sir?"

"Nothing goes unnoticed in this office," he said, glaring at me. He pushed the receiver, "Take her."

Suddenly five catchers stormed the room and took me by the arms.

"Sir, what is going on?"

"Something has been off about you since you were hired here," said Michael, "If it was not for Gigi's catch yesterday, it would have gotten past me."

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said, trying to free my arms.

"Bring her to the Conubens."

My face flushed in anger and I felt a frenzy stir up in my belly.

"What do you mean to the Conubens, Sir?"

"We will see once you meet with them."

What is going on?

***

Jennifer Lane slowly opened her eyes and for the first time in days, she felt a sense of calm wash over her. The sexual urges were no longer there and the first thought that came to her mind was food.

I'm starving, she thought, looking around to see if she could see the attendant that usually came in to sexually satisfy her. When she didn't see anyone she started yelling for someone to come in, and the attendant came into the room with a familiar set of sex toys.

"I will not be needing those," said Jennifer, "Can you bring me a steak, some shrimp, roast beef, just everything I am hungry as a beast."

The attendant left the room in a hurry to go make the report that Jennifer was no longer in sexual heat

***

"Riley, tell them they do not have to do this," I called out while being dragged to the lower labs.

"We just need to be sure of something," said Riley walking behind me.

"Be sure of what exactly," I said, believing that my friend Amelia sold me out.

"Just wait for it," said Riley.

Once we arrived at the cells that the Conubens were housed in, I stopped putting up a fight and steeled myself for the attack. The Conubens were a vicious species that would tear into anything that gets in its way. They stood no taller than 5ft tall, but what they lacked in height, they made up for it in strength and speed. Their reddish-blue skin was so tough that a bullet would not be able to pierce through. Researchers were able to find a component in the Conubens that helped humans regenerate bone strength.

"Unlock cell 16," said the catcher, holding onto my arm on the right.

"Unlocking cell 16, the gate is enforced", said the alarm system.

The catchers shoved me in roughly and I fell to the floor, watching the door close on me. Turning around I saw several of Conubens behind a gate with their heads to the floor and were looking at me cautiously.

Gate is lifting, said the alarm system.

Heart pounding I covered my belly protectively as the gate rose.

Why are they doing this to me, I thought, preparing to defend myself. I backed myself into the nearest corner and waited for the attack, but none came. Instead, the Conubens seem scared of me, bowing their heads and huddling together.

What is this about now?

I cautiously stepped forward and the Conubens started screeching in terror, climbing on top of each other. Their screams became frenzied and my ears started ringing.

They are scared of me, I thought in disbelief.

"Is this what you wanted to know," I asked, staring at the two-way mirror. The gate came down, the door open and the catchers came in the room and grabbed me by arms escorting me away

I was placed in a cell with padded walls and a small chair and left there for several hours. I knew that they must have found out about my relationship with the monster and were digging up information about me that I would rather keep private.

I was a fool for returning, I thought, feeling angry at myself. I started thinking about the beast and what he would do when I did not return. I also thought my unborn babies with the fear that they would get experimented on. I held on to the hope that they would let me go, but the hope was waning every passing moment.

I heard the door open and I rushed to the gate and Riley stepped in with a look of regret on his face.

"Jasmine, you've been keeping secrets," he said, shaking his head at me.

"What is this all about Riley," I said, pushing down my anger and fear.

"We know that you have been hiding the monster," he said, his voice low as he looked at me with pity. "We also know that you are pregnant by it as well."

My worst fear was coming true. "What do you mean?"

"We went through Dr. Bejay patient logs and found the information we needed," he said. "I was surprised to find out you've been keeping this from me, I could have helped."

"Helped how," I asked.

'"You're obviously under the beast's control," he said, "just tell us where he is and we can help you recover."

"I am not doing any such thing," I finally snapped, feeling dizzy, "he does not deserve to be killed!"

"C'mon Jasmine," said Riley, scratching the back of his neck, "you are smarter than this, just think about what you are considering... having babies by a beast, a life filled with experiment after experiment, don't think anyone has not noticed your change of appearance."

They must have checked my apartment already without finding him, I thought with relief.

"Stewart, we've worked together for many years, you know me well," I said, talking fast, "does it look like I am under some kind of control?"

Riley looked away, "It's not up for me to decide."

"Just let me out of here," I said, clinging to the gate. My shoulders started to shake and I felt as if I were about to cry for the first time in years.

"I can't," said Riley, stepping back.

Oliver Rosendale stepped into the room with a smirk on his face.

"I knew you were a creature fucker when I first laid eyes on you," he said, pushing past Riley. "Guess that Himuti had no other choice but to fuck one

of ours."

"What do you want with me," I asked, wishing I could take the words back.

"With you," he asked, "nothing dearie, I want your beast-toy, and wherever his Mo-no-no is it's bound to show up."

"I won't let you harm him," I said, feeling kicks in my stomach.

"That's not up to you," he said, banging on the gate to emphasize each word. "I always finish what I start and I won't have that foul beast ruining my reputation."

"Finish it with me," I said, ready for battle.

He threw his head back and started laughing. "I won't harm a hair on your pretty head, but as for those rodents you are carrying, that's a different story."

The back of my hair raised and anger I never felt before speared through me. The rage was frightening and I felt as if there was not a gate separating us, I could kill him for threatening to harm my children. "You won't lay a hand on them."

"You have no say in the matter," he said, glancing at Riley, "Are you just going to stand there with that dumb look on your face, or are you going with me to wait for that beast to appear."

"I'm with you," said Riley, and with one last glance at me, he exited the room with Oliver.

After they left tears started rolling down my cheeks and a rush of emotions hit me all at once.

They won't get away with thisI thought.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers