Fucking Mrs. Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey groaned as he watched her pull it back down, as if she didn't know she wasn't wearing panties. She was torturing him and he loved every aching second. He did need to get to church though, knowing they had way exceeded the time limit his Mother gave him. He made his way out of the office and down the hall to her bedroom. He flipped the switch and the fan came on but not the light. Turning it back off, he walked over, slipped off his dress shoes and climbed onto the bed.

Joey was tall enough that he didn't need to stand on the bed. He knew Ava could have reached the light from here as well but if she wanted help then he would help her. he removed the glass globe and quickly changed the bulb just as she was walking in with a cold bottle of beer.

"Could you try the switch now, Mrs. Ava?" He asked, not even looking at the bottle she had in her hand. She flipped the switch and the light came on causing momentary blindness. He squeezed his eyes shut in order to adjust to the brightness and finally opened them, looking around the room. In the corner of the room sat her vanity table with her chair and he stopped as soon as he saw the large black phallus suctioned to the seat.

The cock was enormous and black and veined like a real cock. It had balls as well and he felt his throb, his cock pulsing as he imagined her sitting on top of that one, sliding her slick pussy up and down the length of it. He closed his eyes and pictured it covered in her cream and he shook his head.

"Mrs. Ava, we promised my Mom that we would be in church." He said, clearing his throat and trying to rid the image from his mind. He suddenly realized he was sweating as the fan began to feel as cold as ice across his skin.

She walked over to the side of the bed and held up the beer, "but I brought you something cold to drink, I figured you needed it after all of the work you have done for me today! Besides, I saw your Dad's car in the driveway, it looks like he is playing hooky from church too!" She held the bottle up and practically forced it into Joey's hand, turning around and walking over to the vanity.

She leaned against the glass and looked at him, realizing that he must have spotted the large cock sitting on her chair.

"Oh dear! Please forgive me, Carlos is going to be away for so long that I need something to... satisfy the urges!" She reached down and pulled the cock off, holding the thick member in her hand. She couldn't help but begin to stroke it, slowly sliding her small hand up and down the thick and dark shaft. He groaned, sitting on the bed and taking a long swig of the cold beer. It felt amazing going down his throat and before he knew it, he finished the entire bottle and they hadn't even left the room. She smiled as she moved her hand up and down the cock, walking towards the bed.

He began to shift, the bottle empty in his hand and he realized he was squeezing it almost too tightly. Clearing his throat, he made a move to get off of the bed but she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back. She then smiled, not saying a word and brought the large cock to her lips. She stuck out just the tip of her tongue and licked at the bulbous head, teasing it as if the slit on top was real and she was going to coax out some sweet cream.

Joey groaned softly, his cock now pushing the limits of his belt. He needed to move, to shift his cock so it wasn't hurting. She stood between his legs, not moving an inch. Ava could see the rivulets of sweat dripping down his face, his neck and filling his white dress shirt. She slid the cock between her lips and sucked on it, holding it in her mouth and pulling her hands away. She reached down and began unbuttoning his shirt.

He couldn't move although he knew he needed to stop her. She held that cock between her lips with expertise and he ached to know how it felt to be there. She then pulled his tie loose and finally pulled the black cock from her lips with a wet and slurpy pop sound.

"Joey, my dear boy, you look so flushed! I do hope the fan will cool you down quickly. Tell me, have you ever had a girl give you a blowjob?"

"Uhhh... no. No ma'am. I am a good Christian boy." He couldn't stop the stutter, his mind racing for things to say and then he wanted to smack himself for saying the dumbest thing possible! A good Christian boy?! Was his Mother in the room with him?! Here he was with a hot Latino woman sucking a fake cock inches away from him, undressing him and giving him a beer and he was saying stupid shit like that?!

"Oh yes, well I know you are, my dear. I don't feel like receiving oral sex is as large a sin as actual sexual intercourse." She then gave Joey a wink and dropped to her knees in front of him. She pushed him back and began undoing his belt and his pants faster than he could stop her. "I do hope you don't mind... just with Carlos being gone I am suddenly very lonely and I miss the feel of a real man between my lips."

"But uh... oh well uhh... hasn't Carlos only been gone for today?"

She wasn't planning to go this far but when she walked over to the bed and glanced out her window, which faced the side of Joey's house with the bedrooms, and saw his Father standing there, completely naked and stroking his heavy cock. She pulled Joey's free from his pants and looked at the glistening tip before slipping her tongue out and swirling it around to catch the pearls of pre-cum that oozed from it.

Joey shuddered and gave a soft moan, watching as Ava licked his cock like an ice cream cone. She held the base of his 9 inch cock, her fingers looking even smaller around his massive pole. She couldn't even wrap them fully around his girth. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head, sucking him into her warm hole. He went to grab her head, he craved to tangle his fingers in her long hair and push her down over him, he wanted to feel the back of her throat against the swollen tip of his cock but instead he leaned back and fisted the sheets on her made bed.

"Uhh... Mrs. Ava... I really (groan) don't think this is a good (moan) idea."

Ava had managed to suck half of his long cock down her throat before pulling back up, her lips making slurping noises over his thick pole. Suddenly she let go of him and stood, taking a step back.

"You are probably right, Joey. Please forgive me, I don't know what got into me! I know that you are uncomfortable and I was wrong for doing that. I promise to keep control of myself from now on. I am sure your Mother will forgive you if you tell her your Dad came home and you stayed with him."

She grabbed her dildo off of the bed and placed it in her nightstand, "I'll just leave this here, I am sure I will be needing it tonight." She then looked out her window and smiled before leaving the bedroom and leaving Joey with a throbbing and very wet hard on.

Joey fell back on the bed and shifted around, desperately trying to figure out how to get his way too hard cock back into his dress pants. He finally managed, leaving himself in quite an uncomfortable predicament and stood, looking out Ava's window to see what could have caused her to smile. He saw nothing but the light on in his parent's bedroom. He shrugged.

***

Joey left Ava's house with fifty dollars and a raging hard on. His cock throbbed and he knew that if he didn't relieve it soon then he would be in the same predicament as earlier today. He charged into his house, yelling at his Dad that he was home before running into the bathroom. He very quickly dropped his pants and grabbed his cock. He squirted lotion onto his hand and then began stroking it, remembering the way Ava's lips felt s they slid up and down it. God her mouth was amazing!

He sat back on the toilet and closed his eyes, his hand tight around his thick pole, sliding up and down, the wet sounds of the lotion sounded like Ava's wet lips and within seconds he was shooting his load all over the wall in his bathroom. It took every ounce of control to not cry out as his intense orgasm coursed through his body. Load after load of thick white spunk spewed from his pole and splattered against the blue wall in his bathroom. His body jerked with each spurt and his heart was racing as sweat poured down him once more.

When he caught the last drip in the palm of his hand he grabbed a towel and began wiping the wall, laughing inside as he wondered what his mom would do if he left it there for her to see later. Would she even know what it was or would she think it was from her husband and not her angel of a son? Anger began to build in his chest as he thought of the many things his mom prevented him from doing. Why did she think he was irresponsible? He knew better than to screw a girl and ruin his career so why did she not trust him? It wasn't like he flipped Ava on the bed and fucked her like he wanted to, he was responsible and stopped her before things got out of hand. He was going to have to talk to his Mom when he had a chance.

***

Joseph finally got dressed just before Joey came charging into the house. His heart was racing as he just barely moved from the window before getting caught by his son. He knew Joey was on Ava's bed but the woman was too damned hot to turn away. He ached to have her on her knees before him, his cock heavy in his hand as he imagined shoving it down her throat, turning her mouth into a pretty little fuck hole for him.

He was proud of his son and the fact that his cock took after his own, long and thick. He watched intently, slowly sliding up and down his pole as Ava dropped to her knees and when he saw her lick the oozing head of his boy's cock, he came. He shot his hot, sticky load all over the floor in front of him and his body jerked uncontrollably. He hadn't cum that hard in years and it didn't seem to want to stop so when Ava quickly stood and smiled at him, he panicked and ran to the bathroom.

Now he found himself pressed against his son's bathroom door listening intently as his son jerked off. He felt horrible for the boy, such a prick tease that woman was to suck his cock and then suddenly stop and leave him still full and aching for release. He knew the pain the kid was going through, his own wife having not given him sex in a very long time. He spent a lot of time rubbing her and telling her she was beautiful and thanking her for all the work she does but it got him no where.

Joseph wanted to march Joey back over to Ava's and force that cock tease to her knees, he wanted to make her suck his son's cock until he came and then watch as Joey shot his load down her throat, pulling out to spray the final few jets over her gorgeous face. He imagined watching the thick white cream splat across her lips and over her large tits. He wanted to order her to lick it off of her fleshy globes and then take a picture of her splattered face before telling Joey to shove his still hard cock deep into her tight asshole. He wanted to punish her properly for being such a fucking cock teasing whore.

However he had missed church and now so had his son. He knew Sue was going to come home pissed and was going to make them all spend the next to hours praying for their sins. He had to think of a good excuse to why him and Joey never made it to church.

***

Possibly more to come if there is an interest in this story... was written for a personal friend and had to make some changes in it. Feel free to comment or message me, I love hearing the feedback! Please... no bad comments, I can handle mature criticism but will not tolerate rudeness. Thank you <3

12