Fucking Ms. Miller

Story Info
A high school teacher is used by her student.
2.5k words
4.15
274.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babs103
babs103
26 Followers

Prom night again! After teaching these kids for three years, having seen them develop from clumsy teenagers into young adults, they were about to leave school. With a little sadness, Ashley looked at her former students, the girls with their beautiful dresses that in most cases had to cover a lot more now than three years ago, and the boys, most of whom had become much taller than Ashley, looking like real men now.

Abdu, a student of Moroccan descent, walked up to her with a smile.

"Good evening Miss Miller, you look so beautiful tonight!"

He shook her hand and disappeared into the crowd. Ashley realized that she had blushed. Abdu was the boy with the best manners in class, but there was something about him that made her nervous. Maybe it was the way he looked at her. He wasn't the only one, she was still quite good looking for her 37 years of age: 5'6'' tall, 120 pounds, quite curvy, her hair was blonde, long and curly and tonight she was wearing a red dress that did not display too much of her 38 DD rack. She always noticed students and colleagues stare at her chest which made her feel quite uncomfortable.

Until six months ago, she had had a relationship with one of her colleagues, Tom, who was 35 and very good looking. All the female students were after him. She broke up with him after she had found out that he had been secretly dating an ex-student of his. Jessica was a very beautiful girl and she had always been crazy about Tom. When Ashley had found out about their dates, Tom kept denying that anything sexual had been going on between him and his 18- year-old ex-student. He claimed that he was giving her extra English classes for a test she had to take in college. Obviously, Ashley had not believed him. She still thought about him a lot and as far as she knew, he had remained single since their break-up.

Ashley forced herself to think of something else. She observed the dancing kids. Abdu had taken Brenda to the Prom, an average looking blonde girl he had been going out with for a few months. While watching them Ashley realized that Brenda had a large chest for her age, probably the largest of all the girls who were here. A D-cup maybe, Ashley thought. There was a lot of touching and grabbing during their dance and Ashley wondered if she should say something about it. Then, she saw Reginald, an older colleague, walk up to them to stop the intimate dancing. They disappeared.

Abdu was pissed off at Brenda. She had told him that she was really tired and had a headache and that she wanted him to bring her home long before the party had ended. He was getting fed up with her attitude of trying to avoid sex with him. Oh, he did get to fuck her every once in a while, but she was so scared of getting pregnant that she hardly ever allowed him to get into her pants. If it wasn't for those awesome big tits of hers, he would have dumped her a long time ago.

Thinking about her tits made his cock hard. He had gotten to grab them when he took her home but she had not allowed him to go any further. Horny, he had decided to go back to the party to have more fun with his friends and to maybe find another girl to play with. Now he was sitting here, looking at his friends and their dates, and he was alone.

He looked around. His eyes fell on Miss Miller. God, she was so hot! She was always trying to hide her huge rack but everybody knew she had the biggest tits in school. He wondered if somebody was playing with those knockers now that she had broken up with Mr. Rodriguez. Abdu knew that Mr. Rodriguez was now dating a lot of his ex-students which he couldn't understand. Compared to Miss Miller they were all flat-chested brats.

He saw her get up, grab her purse and walk towards the exit. Without thinking, he jumped up and followed her. When she walked out the gate he finally caught up with her.

"Miss Miller, can I walk you home?" he asked.

"Oh, Abdu, don't you want to stay a bit longer?"

"No, Miss, I was going to go home, too. A beautiful lady like you should not walk alone at this time of the night."

She looked like she wanted to turn down his offer since she only had to walk two blocks down the road, but the way he looked at her she knew he would be very disappointed.

"That's so sweet of you, Abdu. You are such a gentleman."

He smiled at her and offered his arm to her. Together they slowly walked down the road, her chest rubbing on his arm, talking about his future, the college he would go to to study history, the same subject Ashley was teaching, and his family. Before they knew it, they had arrived at Ashley's house.

"Thank you so much for taking me home, Abdu. I wish you good luck with all your plans," Ashley turned around and put her key into the lock.

"Miss Miller, I'm really thirsty. Could I please have something to drink?"

"Oh, of course... you.... wanna come in really quick then?" she offered.

Abdu followed her into the house and into the kitchen. God, her ass looked voluptuous! He was imagining what he would do to her if he got the chance. His dick started growing. She walked to the refrigerator and bent down to grab a bottle of orange juice. When she came back up, Abdu, who had walked up to her, laid his arms around her and said "Oh Miss Miller, I'm going to miss you so much".

While he was saying that, his hands grabbed her boobs and squeezed them softly trying to find her nipples. Ashley was in shock! What was going on here? Abdu found her now hard nipples and pinched them. Ashley was trying to get away from him but with orange juice in her right hand and a glass in her left she couldn't. What made it even worse was that it started feeling good. She moaned softly. Abdu now lifted her dress up and he chuckled a bit when he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"I knew you were a hot bitch!" he whispered into her ear while massaging her clit. Ashley could feel her pussy getting wet. Where had he learned to do this to a woman? It seemed like he knew exactly what to do to get her horny. And it had been six months since a man had touched her like this. With one hand on her pussy and the other on her right tit he kept whispering at her:

"That's it, Miss Miller, make my fingers wet with your soaking pussy. That's a good bitch. God, have I dreamt of these huge tits of yours. Yes, moan for me."

She couldn't help it anymore.

She led him up the stairs into her bedroom. He unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a red lace bra. He pulled her tits out of the bra and started sucking on her left nipple while his left hand was pinching her right nipple. At the same time, two fingers of his right hand were pushing in and out of her wet pussy. Ashley felt an orgasm building up.

"Yes, teacher, I want you to come all over my fingers. I just knew you would be an easy lay, you horny little cunt." Abdu moaned into her ear.

Ashley came hard, squirting all over Abdu's fingers and screaming. He actually had to let go of her tit to hold her up so she wouldn't collapse. When she calmed down, he pushed her down on the bed and got his rock-hard cock out. Ashley's eyes widened at the sight of his 8-inch tool. He didn't pay attention to that. Instead, he shoved his cock into her mouth and started face-fucking his former teacher. He held her head between his hands so he was able to control every move she made. He pushed his cock deep down her throat, ignoring her choking.

"That's right, Miss Miller, eat my dick like a good little slut. You like to suck your student's big cock, don't you? You're such a whore, I love it."

Ashley couldn't help but keep sucking and choking on his hot rod. After about five minutes, he shot a huge load right down her throat. She wasn't used to swallowing cum but she couldn't move her head.

"That's a good teacher, swallow it all!" Abdu told her.

Ashley thought that now he would leave. She felt ashamed for doing what she had done, sucking off a boy less than half her age and letting him treat her like a cheap whore. However, she'd had an intense orgasm because the way this 18-year-old kid talked to her had gotten her wetter than she had ever been before.

But Abdu was not planning on leaving yet. He got up, knelt in front of the bed and pulled hard on Ashley's legs so her pussy came close to his face. He started kissing her inner thighs and worked his way up towards her pussy. Ashley started moaning again. His tongue slowly stroked from her ass up to her clit where he slowly made little circles. Ashley started bucking her hips and was moaning loudly again. Abdu put two fingers into her wet hole and started sucking on her clit.

Then, he worked his fingers in and out of her squirting pussy, adding a third finger. Slowly, Ashley came closer to a second orgasm. Just before she came, Abdu put a forth finger into her tight asshole which was now wet from her pussy juice. Ashley came right away. She moaned and screamed, bucking her hips wildly, grabbing his hair and screaming his name. He didn't wait for her to calm down, instead he pulled her back on the bed, kneeled between her spread thighs, lifted her legs up, put them on his shoulders and, without hesitation, rammed his 8-inch cock into her soaking tight pussy. Ashley screamed again when the tip of his cock hit the entrance of her uterus. He fucked her as hard as he could, bending his upper body towards her so he could penetrate her even deeper, watching her big tits swing up and down.

"That's it, teacher. Shake your big tits for me. I've been looking at those knockers for three years now wondering what they'd look like when somebody was fucking you hard. You are such a sexy slut and you don't even know it, do you? I wanna fuck your brains out, you hot little cunt. What would Mr. Rodriguez say if he saw you like this, spreading your legs for a student of yours? Tell me, teacher, was his dick as big as mine? .... Come on, tell me!" He slapped her ass hard.

Ashley shrieked and yelled "No!!!"

"No what, Miss Miller???" He slapped her again.

"His dick was smaller than yours. I've never had such a big cock!", Ashley screamed.

"I thought so, Miss Miller. You have such a tight little cunt. But now I'm really stretching you out and you're loving it, don't you?" He started ramming into her even harder. Ashley was going crazy. His dirty talk turned her on like nothing else before and she came all over his big cock. Abdu loved the way her cunt squeezed his cock during her orgasm. When she was done, he decided to drain his cock right into her pussy.

"Yeah bitch, take my cum into your pussy, take it all", he said while pumping a huge load deep into her hungry, unprotected pussy. "No, Abdu, don't!!!! I'm not on birth control!!" Abdu did not care at all. She would find a way to solve this problem. He laid down beside her, grabbed a tit and fell asleep.

A few hours later, Ashley woke up with Abdu's finger in her pussy. She could feel that she was wet again. He worked his fingers in and out for a while, getting them all wet. Ashley was still sleepy. She was on her belly and wanted to go back to sleep, but a few seconds later, she was wide awake when she felt two of Abdu's fingers penetrate her asshole.

"What are you doing, Abdu?" she asked slightly terrified.

"Shut up and relax, teacher" Abdu answered.

He had two fingers in her ass and slowly moved them in and out, using her pussy juice as a lube. After a while, he added a third finger. God, that bitch was tight! "Miss Miller, have you ever had anybody fuck your ass?" he asked. Ashley shook her head and started to panic. She had never agreed to anal, although two out of the four guys she had fucked had tried to fuck her that way.

Abdu pulled his wet fingers out of her ass and before she could react, she felt the tip of his cock pushing against her asshole.

"No, Abdu, we can't do this. I've never..."

"Shut up and relax, I said! The more you fight it the more it's going to hurt. Take it like a good slut."

He slowly shoved the tip of his cock into her asshole. It hurt, but not as much as she thought it would. He moved back and forth, and every time he moved forward, he pushed his huge cock into her ass a bit more.

"That's a good bitch, Miss Miller. What a nice tight ass you have. The other guys don't know what they've missed. Maybe I am going to tell Mr. Rodriguez how good your butt feels around a thick cock like mine. You're such a great teacher", he said with a big smile.

Ashley was moaning in pain and lust at the same time. When Abdu finally had his entire dick buried inside her, he started moving faster and the pain faded a little. She actually started to enjoy it. Abdu grabbed her boobs and kissed her neck while fucking her ass faster and faster. After about ten minutes, Abdu stopped, turned Ashley around so she was on her back and put his dick in her ass again. Then, he put two fingers in her pussy. Ashley had never felt this filled. This kid was a maniac, but he was so good at what he was doing. She was actually jealous of his little girl-friend who could fuck him anytime she wanted to. She imagined the two young bodies together and became even more aroused.

Abdu inserted a third finger into her pussy. That was too much for Ashley. She had her fourth orgasm of the night. Abdu was coming, too, and just like he had done with her pussy, he shot a huge load right into her ass. Ashley was still recovering when Abdu got up, put on his clothes and said "Thanks for the drink, teacher. I'll come and get more when I want to."

And just like that, he turned around and left.

babs103
babs103
26 Followers