Fucking My Brother

Story Info
Jasmine and Jake become even closer.
1.9k words
4.1
205.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyB27
SexyB27
49 Followers

This is my first story. I hope that you all like it.

*****

I walked into the living room to find my brother sitting on the couch in a pair of gym shorts. His hair was wet from his shower and his curls lay flat on his forehead. My mind immediately raced to the fantasies that I have been having; my brother using me for sex. I felt my pussy start to moisten.

"Hey big brother!" I smiled.

"Oh hey sis. What's up." He looked away from the tv and over at me. I plopped down next to him on the couch and put my head on his shoulder.

"Just bored" I said giving him a quick hug then lifting my head from his shoulder to look at the tv. "And a little horny, I guess." We had always been very open in my house and I found it very easy to talk to my brother about sex, especially since i turned 18.

"Well that sucks." He chuckled and blushed. I saw him take a quick glance from my head down to my pussy that lay naked under my long t-shirt then shoot up to the tv. We sat in silence for a while then I moved so that my head was on his lap and I could still watch tv. We sat like this all the time only this time was different. It was early and I had just came from my room so I was still in my sleeping attire; a long t-shirt and nothing else. When I laid down I instinctively bent my leg so my foot was flat on the couch and my knee was in the air. I could smell the juices that had already started to flood my pussy... Could he smell them too? When I put my head in his lap I felt just a hint of resistance from inside his shorts. Was my brother getting horny? Did he want me just like I want him?

I kept my eyes on the tv and asked "Have you ever thought about me while you, um, take care of things" I asked, not looking him in the eyes. He cleared his throat.

"Well, um, maybe once or twice." He confessed.

"But I'm sure that's just natural because you're a beautiful girl and I'm a horny, almost-20-year-old guy. Why?"

"Well just cause." I thought whether I should tell him or not and decided that I had never lied to my big brother in the past so why start now? "I've thought about you when I touch myself, and I have dreams of you fucking me until we cum together over and over and over again." I blurted out. He didn't say anything. I looked up at him and he just kept staring at the tv while his cheeks grew continually red. Our parents were on vacation for the next week so why couldn't we just talk about this now and move on?

"Listen sis. As much as I'd be lucky to have a girl as great as you... It's just not right..." His cock was growing into a now noticeable bulge.

"I know." I said placing my head back down on his lap and putting my hand under my head, purposefully making sure that it rest Palm-down on his hard cock. He breathed out, heavily.

"Are you ok?" I asked, knowing clearly what was wrong.

"Yeah I'm fine." He answered quickly taking a quick glance down to where my leg was still lifted and my pussy was exposed. There was no doubt that he could see the small fluff of curly pubes that covered my now very wet pussy. I knew that some of the pubes around my slit had to be wet. He glared back at the tv but not until he had gotten a good look at my virgin pussy. We were watching sponge bob and whereas I didn't mind the show I was horny and wanted something more "adult". I grabbed the remotes and began looking through the guide.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I, my dear brother, am putting on something a little more grown-up." I said matter-of-factly. I put on a porn channel. This one was titled "So wrong, yet SO RIGHT!" and had just started.

"Um ok? What are we watching?" He glared at me.

"Something that is more... Interesting." I replied. This was conveniently about a brother having sex with his sister. They started to kiss the slowly explored each other's body and when they started to give each other oral I let my hand slip between my legs, first playing with my pubes, the running up the outside of my wet slit, the into my slit eagerly searching for my clit. I finger found it quite easily and I gave it a light pinch then began slowly rubbing it. I saw my brother watching me and slowly spread the lips of my pussy so he could clearly see what I was doing. I began rubbing my clit harder and faster. Then I inserted my finger into my virgin hole and thrust it a few times to get it completely covered in my juices then focused my attacks back on my clit. I shifted slightly so that my head was no longer in his lap and he could better see my lustful act. I looked him right in the eyes as he slowly licked his lips. That was it. It sent me into a long, forceful orgasm. I began to squirt. My juices flew out of me fast and hard many landing on my brother. My organs began to die down and I looked over at my brother again. He liked his lips again only this time to get some of my cum off of his lips. He looked me in the eyes then got up and walked into his room.

He stopped in his doorway and turned toward me "I can't do this with you sis. As much as I want to its wrong."

I went into my room and looked at my clock it was still only 1:25. I got up to go into the bathroom to clean my cum off of me but as I passed my brothers room I heard him breathing heavy. I also heard the slight smack of skin on skin. I heard him whisper my name; "Oh Jasmine! Oh fuck! Oh Jasmine I want to fuck you hard!!" I heard the splatter of cum hitting the way then he plopped back onto his bed and I walked back into my room formalizing my plan.

I fell onto my bed letting my hand wonder back to my still sobbing wet pussy. I rubes my pussy for a good half-hour and reached another convulsing orgasm. I layers in bed for another half hour letting my body calm down then I crept over to my brothers room. I knew he'd be asleep like he always was after masturbating. I slowly opened his door and examined his naked body laying uncovered on his bed. His cock was huge and it wasn't even erect!! I slowly walked over to him and ran my hand over his torso. I then ran my hand down to his cock. I traced my index finger up and down the length of his cock as it started to grow and stand. I held his balls in my hand and gently massaged them while his cock grew rapidly to its full length. It had to be at least 11 inches and it was so thick! I let go of his balls and propped my foot up into the corner of his bed nearest his head. I moved closer to his bed with his face just inches away from my dripping, virgin pussy. I pulled the light grey t-shirt off so I was standing naked in front of my brother. I gripped my left boob with one hand and gently massaged the nipple. With my other had I brushed the curls from his face and lightly rubbed his cheek.

"Jake. It's time to get up. I need you." The last sentence rolled of my tongue with a sudden intense passion. I did in fact need my brother. I needed him to make me cum and to break my hymen and to make me his lover. His eyes began to flutter open and as they adjusted to what was in front of him. His eyes shot open and he looked for a second realizing that my pussy was inches away from his nose. He plunged two thick fingers into my well lubricated hole and pulled me closer to his face, burying his face into my pussy and searching out my clit with his tongue. I moaned in pleasure as his tongue found my hungry clit and he went to work on licking and sucking and gently biting it. Having both his fingers in me at once was causing me both pain and pleasure all at once and my legs started to shake. Without taking his fingers out of me he laid me on my back and continued his work on my clit. This feeling was so intense and so pleasurable! I moaned loud and arched my back. My orgasm welled up inside of me and all at once it burst making me squirt again and again. He didn't stop though.

"I've been waiting to do this for a while and all be dammed if I'm gonna stop their!" He said and buried his face back into my pussy. He made me orgasm three more times and each was more intense and made me squirt more than the last. Finally he eased his fingers out of me and slowly began to readjust himself. His cock was oozing with precum as he maneuvered his cock to my pussy entrance.

"Are you sure that you are ready for this?" He asked looking at me with almost sympathetic eyes. I just nodded unable to speak and he thrust his long, thick cock deep into my hole. It felt like he was pushing on my cervix. I gasped at the pain and we lasted like that for a minute before he began pullin his cock out. I felt empty without his large member buried deep into my freshly broken virginity. He thrust his cock back into me a little faster and harder this time. He then began thrusting his hips Buick and hard. His hand reached up to stroke my face and his other hand found my clit and began to play with it. We came together twice and he just lay on top of me afterwards. He planted a forceful yet loving kiss on my lips and our tongues early sought to find each other.

"I love you sis." He said breaking the kiss and looking deep into my eyes. His blue eyes were so beautiful and full of love that it almost made me cry.

"I love you to big brother." We kissed again and before we knew if found ourselves back in the rhythm of thrusting our hips together and we came hard again.

"Can we do this forever?" He whispered into my ear as we continued to grind together even after our orgasms passed.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." I replied right as another orgasm burst out of both of us.

We've held true to that promise and bring each other a number of orgasms each day while our parents are out. I truly do love my brother.

SexyB27
SexyB27
49 Followers