Fucking My Ex

Story Info
After a boring catchup, I fuck my ex on a hardwood floor.
833 words
3.9
45.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that it?" We stared at each other. Dara and I hadn't seen each other in a year, and while the attraction was still there, our reunion-an awkward conversation over coffee, and then an even more awkward drink at her place seemed forced. I had caught her glancing down at my crotch when she thought I wasn't looking, and she had caught me quickly glancing at her ample bosom, which strained against a tight "The Clash" t-shirt. Dark-eyed, long-legged, with beautiful thick lips, Dara had always made me wild with lust. She liked nothing more than gagging on my cock, impaling herself on my shaft, and grinding her pussy all over my face. At least, that was then. Then the fights had started, and her job transferred her, and that was that.


So we stared. I was about to go. I had the start of an erection, but was thinking acting on it would be unwelcome, or a bad idea. But I noticed she looked flushed. And...were her nipples hard? We stood at her front door in the apartment I'd never lived in. I thought- "Fuck it." Suddenly I shot out my hand-directly between her thighs and rubbed the fleshy mounds under her short skirt. She reared back, moaned, and then thrust back at my hand, biting my neck, and reaching for my cock. I was hard in an instant as I felt how wet she was. She gasped.

"I wanted this," she grunted. "Why the fuck did you waste the whole evening talking about your new job? I've been wanting to fuck you all night."

"Shut up." I tore her panties down violently. They were soaking.

"Smell them. Rub them on your face," she said. I did. I let the scent of her pussy soak into my nostrils as she pulled down my pants and freed my cock. She looked up at me, those dark eyes, those full lips.

"Did you miss that smell?" she growled as she squeezed my cock and took little stabbing licks at the tip. "Did you miss it?" She licked the underside of the shaft and rubbed the head all over her face. I moaned and dug my fingers into her thick black hair.

"I'll show you what I missed," I said. I stabbed my cock into her mouth, pulling her as far onto it as possible with her hair. She gagged and moaned, then grabbed me roughly and began sucking me furiously, little moans and grunts escaping from around her tightly sealed mouth. But that wasn't enough.

I laid down flat on my back on the hardwood floor, her mouth still glued to my pulsing rod, and flipped her around so I was face to face with her dripping pussy and ass. As she continued her assault on my cock I suddenly buried my face in her slit, tonguing it desperately, grinding my face between her ass cheeks, inhaling the intense, raw, primitive fragrance. I could feel her moans vibrating through my cock and her entire body, as my face ran with her juices.

"You're gonna make me come," I yelled as I could feel an unbearable pressure building.

"No. NO!" she screamed. "Not yet. I need your cock in my pussy right NOW." She stood up-lurching to her feet, and flattened her torso on the kitchen table, eyes closed, wet ass up, and pussy begging. I didn't need any further encouragement. I planted myself behind her quivering ass, grabbed my cock and slammed it as deep as I could.

"OHHHHHHH," Dara shrieked, her body jerking involuntarily. Her ass cheeks clenched, she reared back on tippy toes and gripped the edge of the table with white knuckles. I began pounding away furiously. I dug my nails into her ass, grabbed her hair and pulled cruelly as I pummeled away.

"Fuck me HARDER. Now!" Dara moaned, her eyes fluttering madly. "Stick your finger in my ass." I obliged. There was no turning back. I pumped her harder than I ever had, determined to give pain and pleasure in equal measure. She squealed and spasmed.

"Yes, yes, YES! Don't wait, you asshole, keep pounding my—oh--MY GODDDDD." She screamed like a stuck animal and slammed her hands down on the table, which by now was covered in our juices. I knew her. She could come a second time, and I was close. I could feel the inevitable force building in my balls, in my head, in my cock. Now, now NOW!

I shot my load over the back of her thighs, and into her ass crack. "Oh Yesssssssss!" she hissed, her pussy spasming seconds later, as she bit her lip and clawed wildly at the cushions. I wasn't finished-I slapped her ass again and again, rubbing my cum all over her back and into her hair. She hated cum in her hair. I didn't care. I'd just given her the fucking of her life. We lay there dazed for five minutes, reeking of sin and our own juices.