Fucking My Favorite Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a skilled hand, he removed my bra, exposing my nipples, which by then were pointed and eager for his attention.

But he didn't immediately reach for my breasts. To my suprise, he pulled me back in to him, pressing my body against his. His warmth enveloped me, and for a moment we stood, flesh to flesh, undressed from our waist up, greedily soaking in the feel of each other.

When Chad finally pulled away, he grabbed my hand, scooped up our clothes and walked me down the hallway to his old room. Safely inside the door, he closed it behind us and locked it. I knew by the look on his face he didn't want to wait any longer to endulge in this forbidden pleasure.

Eyes blazing, Chad moved toward me. Our lips found each others' again, and this time, Chad's hands began to wander across my flesh. His hands cupped my breasts; his lips left mine, and with a dip of his head, his tongue darted out, tasting my nipples. I sighed, eletricity coursing out of my veins, feeling powerfully sexy and ready to show it. As his mouth moved from nipple to nipple, he began to unbutton my jeans, causing them to fall to my feet. Now clad only in my lace panties, I knew there was no turning back. I was standing here, nearly naked, my cousin's mouth tantalizing my breasts, as he prepared to fuck me. I could feel my juices begin to accumulate in my eager pussy. I was sure that this passion could never be quenched, but I was prepared to find out.

The barrier of my jeans gone, I felt it was time to even the score. I leaned away momentarily; the firm suction of Chad's mouth on my breast made an audible pop as I reached for the zipper of his jeans. I fumbled awkwardly with the button and finally found my way. Chad assisted me, pushing the material away from his hips, allowing his jeans to find their place on the floor with mine.

Pleased to be one step closer to the cock I had dreamed about for years, I stared lustfully at Chad's crotch. Pressing against the thin cotton of his boxers was the outline of his hardness, straining and anxious for attention.

By now the tension in the room was practically tangible. Wanting to take things slowly but too hot to restrain ourselves any longer, we fell to the bed, underwear finding its way out of the picture in the process.

Chad groaned as he mashed his mouth against mine, and I, in return, grabbed his thick neck, pressing him even closer. He rolled over on the bed, pulling me onto him. His thick cock, hard and bulging, was wedged between my upper thighs. I shivered with excitement.

With skilled movement, Chad lifted my hips and eased me down onto his pulsing shaft, my dripping pussy walls making his entry welcome.

He felt amazing inside me. For a few minutes we sat still, allowing our minds and bodies to grasp what was transpiring. In the hundreds of times I had fantasized this moment, I couldn't have dreamed up more pleasure than what was taking place. His cock felt like it was made to fit me.

Releasing a sigh of pleasure, I began to move my hips, lifting them up and down, rotating side to side. Chad pressed his fingers into the flesh of my hips, ever so slightly assisting my efforts.

I could see the effect I was having on my cousin was unmistakable. His eyes, full of lust, never left mine. If we were going to go down this road, we were going together, no regrets, not letting a second escape us. Occasionally, he moaned, encouraging me to continue my ride. I couldn't take my eyes off of this amazing man. His chest muscles were rippling each time I moved. His look, his feel, his whole being exuded sexiness. I couldn't believe it was Chad's cock I was riding; this object of my desire not only wanted me, but wanted me enough to take this step. Unable to absorb the reality, I reached out and touched his tight stomach, running both hands over him, relishing the moment.

The more I thought about what we were doing, the more my hormones surged. Tension inside me began to well up, and I was aware that my orgasm was approaching. My muscles began to tighten, nerves began to spasm, and with a cry of release, my pleasure overtook me. Chad smiled, feeling the change, he slid me off of his slick manhood and lowered me back onto the bed.

Kissing his way down my body, my lover intended to make our first time a memorable one. He was not going to allow me to leave his bed until I had climaxed yet again. Over my quivering belly he nipped and sucked my flesh, until he reached my hot mound. There he parted my juicy lips and began to carress them with his tongue. Further and further into my depths he plunged, until I could feel my body reawaken, wanting more, demanding an encore.

Somewhere along the line, I lost my inhibitions and I began to thrust my hips upward, pressing more of myself into his mouth. Grabbing the covers, I panted, groaned, called his name and began to rant as the welling up of another orgasm overtook me.

"Oh fuck, oh God, oh my God, oh yes.......ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes! Oh my lover, that's it, oh that's it..........that's right, that's right.......Oh Chad, mmmmmmmmmm......" I babbled as I began to buck my hips harder.

Knowing his tongue fucking was driving me to the edge, Chad stiffened his tongue and commenced to finishing the job. With one last thrust of his face into my pussy, my juices flowed anew. With him feverishly lapping and sucking my juices, the throbbing seemed to go on forever inside my swollen pussy.

Sweat began to form on my brow. The nerves in my body, scrambled by this onslaught of pleasure, caused me to visibly shake. Soon, Chad covered my ravaged body with his own. As he approached, I spread my legs willingly to receive him.

With intensity flashing in his green eyes, Chad looked down at me, then thrust his hips forward, sinking his meat deep into me. His cock felt even better in me the second time, as he was fully in control of the rhythmn. No longer able to control his urge, he began to stroke in and out of my eager pussy. Push after ferocious push, Chad's hips slammed against mine, slapping his balls against my ass.

I could tell he was close to his limit. Sweat dripped down his chest and arms. A vein in his throat pulsed with every heartbeat. His jaw clenched. With every push came a low groan from his throat. Suddenly, Chad lunged forward, shoving his swollen organ into my greedy womb. Like a dam bursting, my cousin's cum poured into me, an incestuous gift that I readily accepted.

Spent, Chad collapsed on the bed beside me as our juices dripped from between my legs. I turned to face him, totally fulfilled and not feeling the onslaught of guilt that I half expected to feel.

Chad reached out and touched my hair, stroking it, allowing his fingers come to rest on my neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

"Never been better." I assured him.

"Are you going to run?" He wondered aloud.

I stared into the face of my lover, this man who had captured my heart and pleasured my body. I realized I didn't have an ounce of regret for what had taken place. I didn't know where we would go from here, but I did know one thing: I didn't want this to be the end. I wanted more of this man, whether it was adultery or incest or not. I had to have him again. My fire could not be put out so easily. My mind made up, I kissed a trail across his jaw, and murmured.

"The only place I'm running is right back into your arms every chance I get."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say, love." replied Chad, as his cock twitched and began to harden.

As I leaned over and took his swelling member into my mouth, I tasted my lover's juices mixed with my own. If this night had to end, it wasn't going to end yet. I wouldn't rest until I fucked and sucked my favorite cousin into a frenzy. As his cock filled my mouth and began to press against my throat, I realized it was going to be one hell of a night.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
David48David48over 18 years ago
Oh?

Justanangle...Just an angel...I sorta figured out that we had a lady author here. No problem! Ever read some of Sarahhh's stuff? She's a "lady", and she likes it DOWN AND DIRTY, literature wise that is...This story was hot AND very romantic. Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW! Super Hot!

Wow! That was hot! Hope to see more chapters in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
For the Record: Justan IS a woman.

For all you readers out there, I am close friends with Justan, the author of this story; she is a woman. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a woman and just wanting to "fuck" sometimes. Do we ALWAYS have to make love? Can't we be adventuresome, too? C'mon ladies, let's lighten up. :) It's a story...its focus isn't mainly on romance. If the focus was on romance, it would have the title, "Romancing my Lover" or something like that. Keep that in mind.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories