Fucking My Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I groaned. I wasn't sure whether it was because I felt guilty, I was excited or wasn't sure what to do. We weren't kissing as such. Our lips, though were, touching and our eyes were boring into the others. We were so close I couldn't see anything other than Kali's eyes. At that moment, she was becoming my world. Her eyes were all I could see, her lips were brushing against mine, her hand was on my breast her fingers gently squeezing it and my hand was filled with her full boob. Most everything else, other than the vague feel of Guy touching and stroking me, ceased to exist and Kali became my total focus. All my upbringing and conditioning went out of my mind, male and female differences vanished, satisfying some urge, something she was creating or Guy was manipulating, became my objective. I remember thinking, as I felt Kali's lips moving and as I involuntarily opened mine, that Guy was right in what he had said at that meeting, it just didn't matter. Tenderness was tenderness, eroticism was eroticism, sex was sex, arousal was arousal and sexual satisfaction was sexual satisfaction irrespective of whether it was with your own or the other gender. He was right I acknowledged as Kali's and my lips pressed together in the firmness of now a passionate kiss, we are all bisexual really.