Fucking My Mind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tongued me there for several minutes adjusting me mentally to anal sex and making my anus ready for what he had planned next. It was always like that with Guy. Everything seemed planned and worked out before-hand.

I'd had full anal sex a few times, but had never really liked it much as, fortunately Simon my husband hadn't either. 'Why fuck a surrogate cunt when there's a real one wet and waiting' he'd said. I agreed, but I did like to be 'plated' as he had called it as, indeed, I was happy to 'plate' him.

I was also relatively comfortable with Guy's next move, but I grunted and gripped the edges of the bed as I felt his finger slipping in me. He was right, the rainwater did soften things.

"Oh Christ," I gasped as I felt it sliding up me.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine" he said starting to move it in and out a little as, at the same time, he slid a finger or two up my pussy. He moved both with the same pace and rhythm and I could feel him pressing the fingers together through the thin membrane separating my two internal passages. That was scary for it made me realise just how delicate is a woman's body and how easy it would be for Guy to do maybe irreparable harm to my insides. As scary as that thought was, however, so exciting and arousing were the feelings and emotions of being finger fucked like this. Nothing remotely like it had happened to me before. The combination of the sheer sordidness of my restrained position with the way he was dominating, humiliating and abusing me and the sensations I was receiving from my back and front passages took me so far beyond my areas of familiarity that it was as if he had invented a new form of sex, maybe he had!

"Oh my God, Guy, yes, yes, yes" I moaned completely forgetting we were on a roof just a few feet from where the farm hands worked and from Mary's kitchen. He didn't seem to care though.

"You're loving it aren't you" he grunted moving his finger faster and deeper up my anus.

"Yes, yes I am."

"And you want more don't you?"

"Yes," I groaned as I felt him push more fingers inside me, my pussy I think, but couldn't be sure as all of my womanly sexual places were seeming to merge into one.

"And you're getting it because you're a slut and a slag aren't you?"

"Yes Guy I am, I'm your slut."

That seemed to please him, although I hadn't thought about what I was saying, the words just came naturally.

He was quiet for a while as he finished me off. He more carefully attended to what he was doing by ensuring that he was rubbing my clit at the same time as he pushed several fingers up my cunt and had one buried, I didn't dare to think how far, in my arse. And in that most undignified, but totally thrilling of humiliating positions he made me cum so very, very hard.

Guy was gradually fucking more and more with my mind, but I could do nothing to resist it and in fact I relished it.