Fucking my Mother in Law

Story Info
Picking up more than a few items from mom.
1.8k words
4.29
564.4k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lovely bride is about 15 years younger than I am. Age doesn't make much of a difference and we share so much in common that we barely even notice the difference. There are some obvious generational things though that make our lives interesting. One of those is that I'm really only about 7 years younger than her mother. Family get-togethers can be humorous at times because I can remember things that her parents remember even though she wasn't born yet!

My wife, Cheri and I have a great sex life in which we love to fantasize about what we would do with each other and a partner or about situations in which we are alone with someone else and 'things happen', the 'adventures' as we'd call them. One such adventure happened shortly after we were married. I'd known Cheri for about 7 years before we finally tied the knot, so I'd gotten to know her parents fairly well and we got along famously.

Even so, I was a little taken back at the wedding by Cheri's mom. During the dance she came up and asked Cheri if she could dance with 'her new son-in-law'. Cheri gladly let her cut in and we enjoyed a slow dance together. Her mom is only about 4′ 10″ tall. She is in great shape for someone our age although she is lacking in the breast department.

As we were dancing she pulled me close to her. It was late and the dance floor was fairly dark and crowded. I could have sworn she ground her hips against mine in a very provocative manner. I thought it odd but figured I was either imagining it or she was feeling the effects of the alcohol in her system. Her mom loved her drinks and got pretty crazy when she was drunk.

Later in the song she pushed against me again. This time though I could distinctively feel her hand on my ass pulling me closer. I pretended not to notice but could feel my cock start to harden. "What is going on?" I asked myself. I looked down at her and she was smiling at me. I smiled back.

When the song finished I gave her a final hug. She reached up and kissed me on the cheek. I was expecting a friendly peck but there was some tongue in that friendly peck. I smiled at her and went back to Cheri. Since I wasn't really sure what went on during the dance I decided not to tell Cheri about it. No sense making a mountain out of something that didn't happen!

A couple of weeks later I had to run some errands. One of these was to stop by Cheri's parents to drop off some things borrowed for the wedding. I arrived at their house about 10 in the morning. Her mom invited me in for some coffee and I accepted. We sat at the kitchen table and talked about the wedding and made other small talk. It was very easy to talk with her. In the course of our conversation I found out that Cheri's dad was gone for the day.

Cheri's mom was still in her nightgown. It wasn't anything sexy by any means but with it being summer, it was light-weight. Her tits were pretty small but as we talked it was becoming more obvious that her nipples were growing harder and were looking good poking out of her nightgown. She noticed me looking once I think but made no effort to cover up. I caught myself wondering what was underneath that nighty.

My coffee was gone so I got ready to leave. As I stood up, so did she. "I need to give you a hug." She said. She came to me and put her arms around me. I could feel her tits against me as she pulled me close and hugged me very hard.

"I'm very glad to have you as part of the family," She said softly. I looked down to her and told her I was too. She reached up to kiss me and I turned to give her a cheek but she had none of that. She pulled my chin back and planted one on my lips. I felt her tongue pressing my lips and instinctively separated them.

Cheri's mom pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and I returned the favor. She took my hand and moved it towards her chest. I gently began to feel her nipples through the thin cloth of her nighty. She moaned softly and I continued to play with her boobies.

"That feels so good. I wanted so much for this to happen last time." She said referring to the wedding. I couldn't believe this! While she was there to see her daughter married she was lusting after me, the son-in-law.

I slid my hands around her back and down to her ass. It was firm and, like the rest of her, small. I pulled her close to me and felt my cock harden against her.

She pulled back from me, reached down and pulled her nightgown over her head revealing her naked body in all it's splendor. While her tits were small, her nipples and aureola were large and brown against her white skin. Her pussy had a small amount of hair.

"Suck me." She said, almost as an order. She pulled my head down to her breasts. I knelt in front of her and did exactly as she asked. I felt my cock growing harder as she moaned. Her breasts grew wet and slippery with my saliva and she leaned back against the table for support.

While I was playing with her tits I could smell her excitement just inches below my hands. I moved one hand down her back. When I got to her ass she spread her legs slightly, inviting my touch. My one hand never left her breasts as I continued to suck and lick her, going from the right tit to the left and back again.

"Ummmmmm." She said quietly, "Cheri really knew how to pick you. You make me feel so good. Does she like it when you suck on her nipples like this?"

I told her she did and it seemed to excite her to I went into detail with her about how I loved playing with her daughters breasts and squeezing them together. Cheri didn't have large breasts either but she was more endowed than momma. Her mom was obviously enjoying listening to how her daughter was played it.

As I told her stories and licked her tits I ran my hand down her side to her knee. I moved slowly up the inside of her thigh. She spread wider. "So do you and Cheri ever talk about having a partner?" Her mom asked me.

I moved my hand up to feel the wetness of her waiting cunt, gently caressing the area around her lips as I told her we had talked about another woman. I made up some details of what we'd talked about. This was obviously having its effect as I heard her moan and felt her wetness increase.

I gently slipped a finger between her lips, using the moisture to further lubricate her pussy. She leaned back further against the table to open herself more to me.

I moved my lips from her tits and ran my tongue down her chest and belly until I could feel the hair of her mound with my tongue. Momma lifted herself up. I helped and soon she was laying on the table and I had a great view of my mother-in-laws pussy.

"Bury your head in me. Suck me. I want to feel you inside me. Be a good son." she moaned. I didn't disappoint. Her juices were sweet against my face as I licked her cunt and reached up to continue sucking tit.

'Mom's' breathing grew harder and I knew she was about to cum. I slipped one finger inside her cunt and used my thumb to gently caress her clit. It grew harder with my touch. She may have had small breasts, but when her clit grew hard it was a large one, protruding from her mound and making it easy to work with my fingers and my tongue.

She reached down and grabbed the table as her hips thrust to my touch. She came hard moaning the whole time. When the orgasm subsided Cheri's mom pulled me up to her. She sat up and pulled me to her and kissed me passionately.

As she did so she reached over and began to unbuckle my belt. "I want to see how Cheri did on picking cock." She giggled in my ear as she unbuttoned my short and pulled them to the floor. My cock sprang from the top of my bikini underwear.

"Hmmmm. Looks like she did well with this too!" She said as she began to caress my pole. She leaned pulled me closer and put my cock in her mouth. Her warm wet saliva brought me to full attention in no time.

Cheri's mom spread her legs and pulled me between them. "Fuck me." She ordered. As she lay on the table I slid my cock between her lips and felt the hot wetness of her cunt. She moaned as I thrust it inside her. I grabbed her tits and caressed them.

"Squeeze them hard. Please me!" She moaned. I grabbed her tits and pulled her nipples and pinched them. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard as she moaned and began pulsing her hips again.

"Damn! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" She screamed so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear. I grabbed ahold of her hips and pounded her with my cock, hearing the sound my hips against her crotch.

It didn't take long for her to cum again. I followed soon after, filling her hot, wet little pussy full of white, sticky semen. I continued to thrust after exploding in her, feeling the stickiness of my cum inside her until finally I began to lose my erection.

Cheri's mom smiled. She pulled me down for one last kiss. "Cheri done good." She whispered. She reached down and touched my softening cock. I kissed her back.

"And now I know where she got the ability to make love so well." I told her.

Her mom hopped off the table leaving a puddle of cum behind. "Looks like I have to wash the table," she chuckled. I pulled up my shorts and she walked me to the door, still naked. She stepped behind the door and let me out. She touched my lips with her finger. "Now we have a family secret," she said as she shut the door behind me.