Fucking My Mother's Best Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man is seduced by his mother's best friend.
1.4k words
4.31
201.3k
126

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

I thought, 'Why are things so wrong with me, Alex, my husband, was working in London from Sunday until Friday evening, the only time we spent time together was when I drove him to or picked him from the airport. Alex was fourteen years older than me. He was the Senior Partner in his own Accountancy firm. He was very successful in his profession. We lived in a beautiful villa in the most exclusive area of the city. I was a doctor but had not worked since our daughter was born twenty-six years ago, she had graduated as an Accountant and was now at Harvard studying for an MBA.

I had my best friend's son staying with us as his mother had been to University with me and was one of my closest friends. Carol, was a widow too and was now on a three-week cruise of the Caribbean. Bob was now on his second day with me. He was eighteen and starting University in September. Bob was a tall, handsome and intelligent young man. He was also very sporty and Captain of his school's rugby team. He had muscular thighs, and calf's on an incredibly athletic body. I enjoyed watching him play rugby as it always made my hungry cunt wet.

I lay in bed as I moved my hand down to tease my very wet pussy. I wondered what it would be like to have Bob finger me, soon three fingers were deep inside my hungry sex slit, I was on the edge of an organ thinking that would be naughty if I let Bob finger me, then I came and went downstairs for a coffee wearing tight leggings and a loose fitting top.

As I finished my coffee I heard Bob coming down the stairs, I asked, "Morning Bob, can I get you a coffee? Did you sleep well?"

He replied, "Yes please Aunt Joy, but let me get some orange juice first, no I didn't sleep so good, I think that I might need to see a doctor."

I was taken aback, I replied, "I'm a doctor, what's wrong with you?"

He answered as he stared at my beautiful camel's toe on my tight leggings, my nipples hardened when I saw this, he said as his face reddened, "It's quite personal, can I tell you after our coffee?"

I was concerned, but I agreed to this. After the coffee Bob went to his room and came back with his iPad, it was a health website, and it concerned the inflammation of a penis, I asked, "You have inflammation on your cock? "

He blushed and nodded in agreement. I asked, "Do you have discomfort or pain? When did this start?"

Bob answered, "It started two days ago when I came here. My balls feel heavy and my cock throbs, it's a funny sensation."

I asked, "When this happens are you thinking of a good looking girl?"

He really blushed now then said, "How do you know?"

I looked him straight in the eye and asked, "Do you wank yourself, do you play with your cock, do you make yourself cum?"

He then whispered, "No."

I replied, "Bob, you have become a man, you must give yourself some relief. You have built up too much testosterone in your balls, and you must release it. Do you know how to do it? Who do you think of when this happens?"

He replied, "No, I have never done it, a lot of the guys at school are having sex, but I am still a virgin, I don't want to tell you who it is."

I replied, "Bob, in your interest, I would like to check this out, come with me to the bathroom and I will examine you there."

We went upstairs, and I helped him undress, there was a colossal outline in his boxer shorts, when we removed his boxers, there was this enormously thick and long half hard cock. I checked his balls, and they felt so full of cum, in my kindest voice I said as his cock was hardening with my touch, "Everything is good, I can give you some relief which will get rid of the inflammation?"

He replied, "I would like that."

I started to give him a very slow hand job, my head was three inches away from his massive cock. I was using two hands on him as I wanted him to feel the comfort of what I was giving him. My cunt was so wet. I moved the tempo up, and seconds later he climaxed all over my face and mouth. He looked down at me, his face was glowing. I asked, "Do you feel better now?"

He nodded in approval as I took some of his cum off my face then licked my cum laden fingers clean, I then took a blob off my nose and tasted it too. To give him confidence I said, "Your cum is delicious, it is lovely and fruity. I need to clean up here, and I also have washing to do, but I will see you later."

He then left and I cleaned the bathroom, there was a giant blob on the floor tile which I went down on and licked clean. I then filled the dishwasher and the washing machine and retired to my bedroom to give myself some much-needed relief, as I played I couldn't get his enormous cock out of my head. I had two orgasms. It was a heavy washing as I had so many towels to wash. Bob spent the day in his room only coming down for supper. I was wearing a very short miniskirt, and I had gone commando, I was wearing a push-up bra which made my tots look huge. After supper Bob went to his room, half an hour later I went past his open door. I stood in the doorway watching him jerk his enormous cock, I asked, "Are you thinking about your girlfriend again?"

He smiled and kept jerking and said, "Yes, when I think of her, my cock always gets hard."

I replied, "I'm so curious, you must tell me then I will help you to cum again."

He stopped wanking then said, "You promise not to get mad at me if I tell you?"

I answered, "You know that I wouldn't do that."

He smiled then said, "It is you, Aunt Joy, I find you very attractive, you are a beautiful woman."

I didn't know what to say, I knew that he was sincere with every word he had spoken. I leant over, and we kissed. My tongue disappeared in his mouth. After a couple of minutes, I asked as his tongue was staying in his mouth, "Give me your tongue."

He then started to tongue kiss me, he had a large, strong tongue, I was impressed with it. I said, "I am flattered that you find me attractive, but we can never let your mother or Alex know what we are doing, we both need to be discreet. Would you like me to give you a hand?"

He grinned as he nodded his head, I got on the bed and started wanking him with one hand, my other hand was playing with my wet cunt. I then went down on him, licking his cock and balls. Then I took his bulbous head in my mouth, he said, "That's amazing, it feels so good," he had noticed my hand was missing, he asked, "Are you playing with your pussy?"

I nodded and continued to suck his cock, I sensed he was close, my head was bobbing faster now, he shouted, "I'm cuming."

He then squirted five powerful squirts into my mouth, I was sucking and swallowing every drop of his spunk that was coming out of his cock, it tasted so good. I asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

He replied, "It was a wonderful sensation, I really enjoyed it a lot."

I said, "I'm so happy we can do it again tomorrow."

He looked at me caringly and asked, "Did you cum?"

As I left the bed, I said, "Don't worry about me."

I tongue kissed him, and he said, "You are giving me so much pleasure, I want to give you pleasure, I want to make you cum."

I kissed him again and said, "You can make me cum in the morning."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers