Fucking My Offspring Ch. 03

Story Info
Living with two pregnant women at the same time.
4k words
4.47
282.7k
106
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers

When I awoke the next morning, I was laying on my back with my granddaughter's head buried in my shoulder. Then I felt something warm and very wet down between my legs and that something was moving, but Liza wasn't moving. A glance down revealed my daughter Helen with my cock slowly coming to life in her mouth.

"Helen! What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm sucking life back into my daddy's cock so I can fuck him before he gets out of bed."

"But..."

"But what?"

"I thought you were on your period. That's what you told me last night."

"I lied."

"You lied?"

"Yeah. And my plan worked out better than I could have ever expected. You fucked Liza and you fucked her royally. You got her cherry."

"Yeah, I know. I saw the blood mixed with our juices dripping onto the sheets before we went to sleep."

By this time, my cock was at full staff and Liza was wide awake. What Helen did next surprised the hell out of me. As I watched, she dipped her head between her daughter's legs and started cleaning up our dried spunk from the previous night's frolics. That got the attention of my little head and he stood up even straighter than I ever thought was possible.

"Oh, Momma, that feels so good. It's even better with Grampa's sperm in me, isn't it?"

"You know it, Sweetheart. The taste of both of you at the same time is driving me wild. I don't know who to go down on first...you or your grandfather."

"Eat me first, Momma."

"OK."

As she went down on Liza's gaping cunt, I swung in behind her upraised ass and pushed my cock into my daughter with one swift stroke, taking her somewhat by surprise. Helen lifted her head and said "Do it, John. Fuck the hell out of your daughter while she eats your sperm out of your granddaughter."

And that's exactly what I did. We all came in sequence: first Liza, then Helen, and then I blew a large hot wad of sperm deep into my daughter's cunt. After we separated, we took a shower together, washing each other's delicate places with gentle, sensuous hands and fingers. None of us orgasmed again, but we were sure clean after that shower.

***************************

Three months passed within the blink of an eye. Liza graduated from high school with honors and never looked prettier than the evening her mother and I took her out to celbrate her graduation. She planned to go to the local university in the fall. We settled into a routine around the house and the days started passing quickly.

While the sexual combinations were not endless, they did lend enough variety to keep us all satisfied. But, about that time I started noticing that Liza and Helen were both getting a little thick around the waist. At first I just put it up to eating well, but when each of them started throwing up first thing each morning, I remembered back to when Erica had first gotten pregnant with Helen...and I knew. They were both pregnant.

I had taken Helen into my bed as my wife shortly after that first glorious fuck with my granddaughter. Liza, of course, had visitation rights and made use of them almost every other night. She had promised to go back on her birth control pills, but obviously she had forgotten her promise. Helen, of course, had fully intended to get pregnant with my baby, after all, what else is a wife supposed to do.

It seemed that my cock never had a need for any pussy other than what was already under my own roof. I was in pussy heaven and loving it every moment of every day. We fucked in the mornings, after lunch, and in the evenings. Sometimes it was a twosome and sometimes a threesome. Every time was exciting and rejuvenating. I had never felt more sexually satisfied as I was during those three months.

Then came the confirmation of their pregnancies. Helen called a family meeting and we all sat down comfortably in the living room with me between the two loves of my life.

"John," my daughter started. "We have something to tell you."

I slowly glanced first at Helen and then at Liza before saying "You're both pregnant."

"Yes, but how did you know?"

"Well, my dear Helen, I've been through at least one pregnancy, haven't I? Yours. Your mother had the same symptoms you two have been having for the past couple of weeks. Morning sickness and a little bit heavy around the waist. Those are almost positive signs of pregnancy, aren't they?"

"So you knew?"

"Yeah, I knew. I didn't realize that I was going to be a father, a grandfather and a great grandfather at about the same time, but I knew. When are you two due?"

"It seems that you got Liza pregnant the night you took her cherry. She's due in late December or early January. I'm due a couple of weeks after she is." A glance at Liza showed a smile that went from ear to ear and eyes that were twinkling with delight. I could see that motherhood was going to be good to and for her. I smiled back and turned to Helen to see that same shit eating grin plastered on her face.

"We're going to have to add on to the house, I guess. Otherwise it'll get a bit tight around here. Besides now that Liza is a mom-to-be, she is going to need her own room so she can have enough space for the little one. I'll call a couple of contractors I know and get some estimates for building a couple of more rooms." I left to place the calls to the contractors and my two incestuous girls started to talk about exactly what they would need for the babies.

***************************

About a week after construction started on the additions to the house, Liza came into my bed and lay down beside me wearing nothing but a smile. Of course my cock rose to the occasion and I rolled over to face her bringing my mouth to hers and tasting her. I drew a line from her left ear to her tits with my tongue and suckled for a couple of minutes on her enlarging breasts that I knew would soon be filled with sweet, wholesome baby milk. This brought a slight gasp from Liza and she held my mouth tightly to her nipples seeming to want me to swallow her tit whole.

Liza's other hand was not idle. While one hand held me to her tit, her other hand grasped my hardening cock and tugged gently on it causing even more blood to engorge its already hardened length. From time to time she would rake her fingernails gently across my ball sack. When she had brought my cock to full hardness, she removed her hand from it and slowly inserted a finger into my anal opening. My sphincter fought a losing battle to keep the invader out and its loss brought out a low groan of pleasure.

I removed my sucking mouth from Liza's now hardened nipple and trailed my tongue across her swollen stomach to her belly button. When I licked it with a swirling motion, Liza groaned her approval. Abandoning her belly button, my mouth continued its southward journey first encountering Liza's trimmed pussy hair and then encountering the lips that led to her ultimate glory. I moved around so Liza could take my cock into her mouth and we smoothly started one of my favorite sexual activities...a slow, sensual sixty-nine. I found Liza's clit and sucked it until it left its hooded shelter and was elongated to almost half an inch. Meanwhile, Liza was sucking my cock, bobbing her head up and down in a slow rhythm that was quickly bringing my nuts to a boil.

"Liza..."

"Don't worry, Grampa. I want your cock juice filling the inside my pussy, not filling my mouth" was Liza's reply as she lifted her head from the tip of my cock and pinched the base of my cock until the urge to explode subsided.

We continued our slow, tender lovemaking until neither of us could wait any longer. Liza got on her hands and knees and shoved her ass cheeks skyward as I knelt behind her on the bed guiding my stiff fleshy spear deep into her hot, moist cunt in one smooth slow thrust entering her an inch at a time until my entire six inches were buried in the promised land with the tip brushing up against her womb. I held myself still until Liza started to hump her ass back against my invading cock. Then we both established a slow rhythm that would ensure our maximum pleasure for the longest amount of time.

"Is this a private party or can anybody join?" I glanced over to the doorway where Helen stood in her original birthday suit. Her tits had enlarged and her stomach was showing the baby it carried, but she was still as sexy as the first time I had fucked her.

"Hi, Momma."

"Hello, Helen. Feel free to find a spot and join in."

Helen scooted around and presented her exposed pussy to her daughter, a daughter who was more than happy to suck on her mother's cunt lips as her Grampa pumped his cock slowly in and out of her slick pussy. Liza moaned her appreciation after I gave a deeper than usual thrust into her pussy. Her moan was transmitted through her mother's dripping cunt and came out as a low growl as Helen felt her impending orgasm well up inside her.

Liza lifted her head from her mother's clit just long enough to say "Faster, Grampa! Fuck me faster!"

My own orgasm wasn't too far off as I picked up the pace and started a deeper and harder set of thrusts into my granddaughter's steaming love hole. Liza was moaning louder and longer with every stroke of my cock.

"Fuck her harder, John! Make her scream. Fuck your granddaughter, but save enough for your daughter. I want my pussy filled with your cum, too!"

Her words sent me over the edge and my cock spewed five or six large ropes of lifegiving sperm deep into my granddaughter's willing cunt. Liza screamed her joy as her orgasm overtook her and that set Helen's off as well.

Liza slumped forward with her head on her mother's tits and I fell slightly off to the side laying beside the two of them. Our breathing returned to normal.

"Daddy, that was simply more than I had hoped for this evening."

"Me too, Grampa."

"Well, I'm glad you both were satisfied. I can't imagine how I ever lived without my daughter and granddaughter being around to fuck me silly. Erica was better than good, but you two are simply amazing in bed." As I said this Helen was slowing jerking my cock back to some semblance of life.

"Now are you ready to fuck your daughter while she eats your sperm out of her daughter?" My cock stiffened just a bit more as she said this and she could feel my response even before I spoke.

"I guess so, but you have to give this old man a chance to recover just a little bit."

"Why?"

"I'm not as young as I used to be, Helen. It takes time to get my cock back to a serviceable state."

"Looks serviceable to me, Daddy." Helen laid down and spread her wet pussy wide. The hair on top of her mound was damp with her secretions and looked as inviting as can be. "Now fuck me. Don't make love to me, just fuck the hell out of me. Liza, get your pussy over your mother's mouth right now."

"Yes, Momma." Liza lowered her dripping cunt down to Helen's face just as my cock made its entry into her steaming hot cunt.

Pushing Liza up just for a second Helen ordered me to start fucking her as hard as I possibly could. Even though it went against my grain to rut like an animal, I figured that Helen knew what she needed and a hard fuck was probably what she needed right at the moment.

I lowered my head to Liza's heavily loaded tits and started sucking in time with my thrusts. Liza followed my lead and never let my mouth lose its nipple. Every time she leaned forward, it lifted her cunt from her mother's mouth and I could see my cum dripping all over Helen's face. "Harder, you bastard, fuck me harder. Liza keep your ass where I can reach it."

I lifted Helen's legs and placed my shoulders behind her knees as I ramped up my assault on her inflamed pussy. This had the unfortunate effect of keeping Liza's tits too far away from my mouth, but all three of us were now grunting and moaning. Each time my cock hit bottom in Helen's cunt she grunted from the impact. Liza was moaning "Mommy, Mommy, make me cum, Mommy." over and over again.

Liza's pussy was obviously over sensitive from the fucking I had given her and the sucking her mother was giving her. She screamed out as she orgasmed and fell off her mother's face ending up beside us on the bed.

I bent further over Helen as I pile drove my cock into her willing pussy which by now was a bright crimson color. Then I lowered my head to her face and started licking Liza's cunt juice and my sperm off her face. The result of this tongue washing was to provoke Helen's orgasm which triggered my own. Since I had left a large load in Liza's cunt less than an hour earlier, I didn't have much to deposit in my daughter's honey pot, but she mewled her appreciation as my cock softened and fell out of her hold dragging a few drops of hot pearl-white cum with it. Liza immediately cleaned up her mother's pussy and swallowed every bit of sperm she could find. In just three months my granddaughter had become quite the cum hound and didn't seem to ever get enough to satisfy her.

We shifted around and embraced each other ready to go to sleep in each other's arms with me in between my hot daughter and my even hotter granddaughter. My last thought before falling asleep was how much fun life had become...I had more sex in the past four months than I could ever dreamed of having. The fucking was good. Life was good. I had no idea how much better it could get, but then again, we can never see the future and what joys and sorrows it will bring.

A couple of days passed before I suddenly realized that the three of us had the potential for a major problem, one I should have thought about sooner. But, I wasn't thinking with my big head, I was thinking with my little head and my little head didn't see any problem in fucking both my daughter and granddaughter and getting them pregnant with my children.

"Helen. Liza. Both of you come here."

"What is it John?"

"Yeah, Grampa, what's up?"

"We have a major problem."

"We do?" they chorused as they came into the living room dressed only in light housecoats.

"Yes, we do and I don't know just how to break it to you. Liza, you are now almost nineteen years old and still don't have a boyfriend."

"I know, Grampa, but why is that a problem?"

"Yes, John, why is that a problem?"

"What I want Liza to do is to get a boyfriend."

"Why? John why does Liza need a boyfriend if she has you?"

"Why, indeed? Think. Both of you. Just think."

"Huh?" Helen looked at me and I saw the light go on behind her eyes. "Oh, my God! You're right. She does need a boyfriend."

"Why, Momma?"

"Now you think. Liza who is the father of your baby?"

"Oh. I see what you mean. Oh, gee, that is a big problem isn't it?"

"Well, yes, Liza, it is. I think incest is still illegal though I can't exactly be accused of taking advantage of an underage girl. I can still go to jail and you both could lose your babies to Social Services if we are not careful. Helen, you and I can probably get away with our relationship since all you have to do is use your maiden name and people will just assume we are married to each other."

"I already use my maiden name, John."

"I know you do. That's a plus for us. Liza is the problem. She has Donald's last name but, even if she didn't, explaining how she got pregnant without a boyfriend could be a little iffy, if you know what I mean."

"But Grampa, I'm already almost four months along. No boyfriend will admit that he is the father of my baby."

"Of course you are right, Liza, but we have to think of something, don't we?"

"John, can you give your daughter a couple of days to work on this problem?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about a boyfriend who will accept Liza's baby as his own?"

"No boy would be that stupid."

"Right, but I know somebody I think that I can get to accept your granddaughter's swollen belly as the result of him fucking her. I just need time to convince him that it will be to his advantage to be the father."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Just give me the time."

"OK, you've got the time, but the longer we wait to solve this problem, the bigger it becomes."

"I know, Daddy." Helen had a devious look in her eyes that told me she was scheming and planning to con the boy into becoming a father.

*********************************

My pregnant daughter Helen came through on her scheme to find a daddy for my pregnant granddaughter's baby. The fact that I had made both Helen and Liza pregnant was indeed a complication, but the boy was found.

That Helen had blackmailed Henry into claiming Liza's baby as his was something that was not mentioned, but tacitly understood. It seemed that Henry had been caught by Helen in a very compromising position with both his sister and his sister's boyfriend. In fact, Henry's cock was balls deep in the boyfriend's ass as he was fucking Henry's sister. It was further complicated by the fact that while Henry and his sister were both blonde and blue-eyed, the boyfriend was black and neither set of parents were what could be called tolerant. All of this, of course, worked to Helen's advantage and after she explained how a baby could cover his homosexual and interracial cravings from his very bigoted parents, Henry was only too glad to swear that he had fathered Liza's baby.

So Henry joined our little group and was sworn to secrecy based on his sexual inclinations. Being somewhat curious about how it would feel to have cum squirted up my ass, I gave my ass to Henry's invading cock just to reinforce the blackmail. I ended up acknowleging to myself that I was bi-sexual after fucking Henry's tight anal opening several times and having him fuck my ass and mouth a couple of times. I still preferred women, but I could indeed get excited fucking and sucking a man. It also turned out that Henry was able to fuck women as well as men though he really preferred to take a man into his bed. I bought Helen and Liza each a strap-on dildo and various the combinations the four of us made were amazing.

Henry of course, knew nothing about Helen being my daughter since he had never seen us as anything but husband and wife. Henry was left to believe that I was just some perverted old father fucking both his wife and his daughter. He actually could have cared less as long as his cock was sucked on and fucked on a regular basis and between the three of us, believe me, we kept him more than happy with a regular supply of sordid sexual memories.

Liza and Henry were married during her sixth month of pregnancy. Tragically, Henry never saw the baby he publically claimed as his own. He was killed by a drunken hit and run driver as he was crossing a busy downtown street about two months after the marriage. Liza was appropriately mournful in public, but wanton in my bed as we fucked every other night right up until she was due to deliver.

*************************************

Both my daughter Helen and my now nineteen year old granddaughter Liza blossomed as their stomachs extended, filled with my children, the fruit of the seed that I had planted in each of them. The fucking continued on almost a daily basis, broken only for the occasional headaches--isn't it always a headache that keeps the fucking from happening? Most of the time it was me fucking just one of them but sometimes we got adventurous and had a shared threesome that filled the entire room with the scent of sex.

In December Liza brought forth a baby boy who she called John after me. The following month Helen brought a baby girl into the world and named her Erica after her dead mother, my wife whom I missed terribly even with all the sex I was getting. During the mandatory six weeks of no sex, Helen and Liza decided to practice their oral skills on my very willing--and filling--cock. They must have ingested well over five gallons of semen by the time we could go back to just plain fucking.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers
12