Fucking My Offspring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

They both breast fed their respective babies except at night when the alternated between each other. Whoever wasn't fucking me in my bed got to breast feed both of the babies at that miserable dead of night feeding. That meant that whomever was sharing my bed was suckled by me and I made up for all the sperm that I had donated to their hungry mouths by sucking a lot of milk from very willing and leaking tits. Over the course of time, I grew quite addicted to mother's milk and hoped to keep them lactating for years to come...but I digress.

Once the two AM feedings were at an end, I had double the fun in my bed. Two horny pussies looking for my stiff cock to fuck. Both of them had gone back on the pill after the babies were born to avoid any further pregnancy for the time being. Helen may have decided to continue the pill, but Liza told me that after a year or so she was planning on having me get her pregnant once again.

The three of us did live a happy life full of incestuous fucking and sucking, but all good things have to come to an end and Liza found herself a husband. She moved out with her baby and was soon expecting another. She never told either her mother or me if I was the father or not, but when the little girl was born, she did have my features.

Helen and I found a man who would and could forge the necessary marriage papers and we are still living as man and wife with our now eighteen year old daughter who has blossomed into a wholesome full-breasted (C-cup) high school senior. Helen recently asked if I wanted to father my own great great grandchild and told me that Erica had already mentioned how much she wanted to have me take her virginity. I am thinking about it, but at my age I really don't want to waste any hard-ons I get. Still, popping another cherry would not be a waste of a hard cock, would it? Hmm, maybe I will take her virginity after all.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers
12