Fucking My Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Roommates are off limits right? Wrong.
5.5k words
4.35
70.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

Harvel was an odd little town built in the mid 1800s that seemed to be stuck in a time loop. The same families that founded the town and owned it then still owned it hundreds of years later. The same stores were there just updated and modernized, but it was still the same old town. The only thing that had been built newly in the last 100 years was the university I had the misfortune of attending this year. Harvel University definitely was not my top ten schools to go to, but it was what I could afford at this point.

The campus was actually fairly beautiful, and the classes were very interesting, but what made me despise the school was one Everly Wyatt. The Wyatt family was a top tier family in Harvel so little miss Everly could basically get away with murder and rumor had it that she already had.

Everly was devil incarnate in my humble opinion. She went out of her way to be cruel to people and cause harm wherever she could. My first semester I made the worse decision of my life and went to one of the lame frat parties and got hit on by some douche bag I wasn't the least bit interested in. Apparently the douche bag hitting on me was dating Everly Wyatt and instead of blaming her ass hole boyfriend for being unfaithful she set her sights on me.

Now here we were three months later, my room had been destroyed... clothes torn memorabilia destroyed, and many things stolen or broken. I didn't have to guess who did it the word WHORE written in spray paint on my wall gave me all the clues I needed. I didn't even bother calling the cops, they were on the Wyatt's pay roll so a call to them would just provoke the evil bitch more. I stepped carefully through my demolished room collecting things that were salvageable and throwing out the things beyond saving. Luckily today was laundry day so half my wardrobe had been in the basement with me, but alas I was bummed about some of the cuter stuff that didn't make it.

I honestly felt like breaking down and crying, but I knew it wouldn't help. The only thing that was going to help even a little bit was moving off campus into somewhere more secure. Having her lackies jump me (like they did a few days ago) was one thing, but breaking and entering was another. I could deal with bruises what I couldn't deal with was not having a place where I felt safe from all that.

I fished my phone out of my pocket and checked craigslist for apartments in the area. I didn't have a great price range, but I would take any crap hole over this place. I started texting every person who listed a number on their post and waited very anxiously. It was a half hour before I received a response from anyone.

The message was simple and to the point: If interested come take a look... 717 Oakwood.

I still had some bruising around my face and on my arms so I used some concealer to hide it a little. I didn't want any potential roomies thinking I was drama even if I was... I needed a place bad.

I bagged up what was left of my stuff and hauled it down to my car, putting it in the trunk, before popping 717 into my GPS. I wasn't taking chances by leaving what was left of my belongings in that hell hole. The drive was only ten minutes and when I pulled up in front of the house I was stunned.

Each founding family had a "manor" and 717 Oakwood was definitely one of them. It was gorgeous with white pillars holding up the covered porch and leading you to the most intricate door I'd ever seen. The house was colossal and gave off serious Parthenon vibes which I was totally in love with. As I walked up to the door I knew that the posting had to be a joke, but I also was dying to see the inside. There was a little plaque next to the doorframe that read 'Calloway Manor.'

These people were definitely legit and I was practically shaking with nerves as I rung the door bell.

The guy that answered the door was devastatingly handsome with raven black hair, bright piercing blue eyes, deeply tanned flawless skin, full kissable lips, and a body that was all muscle. He towered over my five foot two stature and I gulped as he studied me.

"You here to look at the room?" he asked in a deep melodic voice.

"Yeah I'm Fallon Foster," I said feigning a confidence I didn't have at the moment.

"Logan Calloway... come on in," he said opening the door wider to let me in past him.

"The room is three fifty," he said as he closed the door.

I barely heard him though as I nearly gasped at the beautiful interior. The place was ginormous and looked like it could go on forever. The grand staircase had beautiful spiral spindles and the entire interior had a beautiful whimsical feel. I was so in love with this place I would've given my first born just to stay there a night.

"How old are you anyway... you look pretty young," Logan asked bringing me back to the conversation.

"Eighteen almost nineteen," I glanced over my shoulder at him. I had always been told I looked young with my soft caramel hair, cupid's bow lips, baby blue eyes, and heart shaped face.

"My sister Lindy is the same age," he nodded.

"Can I see the room?" I asked.

"Sure thing," he nodded. His long legs made it so I had to take two very fast strides to match his one as I followed him upstairs and down the hall. I was in awe as I studied every little detail I could see. This place was a dream and I hoped by some miracle I would be allowed to live there.

The room he showed me was beautiful with the walls painted in a soft dove grey, a canopy bed, walk in closet, and my own bathroom... I was in love. They could have easily gotten double the rent out of me to live in a place like this, but I was thankful the universe seemed to be on my side today.

"What do you think?" Logan asked leaning against the door frame as I took in the room.

"I'm in love with this place," I smiled at him and then winced from the pain it caused the bruising on my face. The soft yet illuminating light in the room no doubt highlighted my beaten exterior.

"Well you seem nice, but we don't need drama so why are you covered in bruises?" he asked bluntly. I wasn't a fool, I knew there was no way he had missed the bruising on me, but a girl could dream.

"Honestly?" I sighed.

"No lie to me," he laughed.

"I got on some bitches bad side and her little minions jumped me last week... today they trashed my dorm room hence the reason I'm looking for a new place to live," I rambled on the verge of tears. I had faked being strong for long enough and Logan was literally the first nice person I'd talked to in months now.

"So basically you're just a walking mess of drama?" he sighed.

"I guess... thanks for your time, I'll let myself out," I frowned moving to slide past him. I was officially depressed and was about five seconds from just sleeping in my car, that or jumping off a bridge. The latter sounded more inviting at this moment in time.

Logan stopped me with a hand on my shoulder, "what's the name of the girl you pissed off?"

I stared up at him wondering if telling him would make my beat downs worse. Maybe he was friends with her or her ass hole boyfriend... deep down though I knew if I told him he wouldn't let anyone know.

"Everly Wyatt," I said barely above a whisper.

"Alright shit, hang around here for a bit Lindy and Declan should be here soon... if they like you then you can have the room," Logan said running his fingers through his hair, messing it a little.

I breathed a sigh of relief and had the strongest urge to hug Logan... so I did.

He seemed surprised at first, but after a moment his arms wrapped around my small frame. We hugged for a what was probably an inappropriate amount of time, but I didn't care... I needed it.

By the time the other roommates got home, Logan and I had migrated to the kitchen and were sipping beers.

"Yo bro where the fuck are you?!" A distinctly female voice called.

Logan laughed and yelled back, "kitchen!"

We had been talking quite a bit for the last half hour and I had decided that Logan Calloway was basically the nicest guy in the world.

"Hey who is this?" she asked eyeing me a little suspiciously. Lindy didn't look anything like I thought she would. Sure she looked similar to her brother with beautiful tan skin, ebony hair, bright blue eyes, and ridiculously modelesque features all cheek bones and angles. However where her brother looked like a bad boy with a heart of gold Lindy was just straight up punk rock princess. She had thick black eyeliner around her sky blue eyes, purple berry lipstick on her full lips, a choker with a blue sapphire around her neck and a black on black outfit. On anyone else the makeup and the outfit would've looked ridiculous, but on her it looked stunning.

"Fallon is here for the room... I told her if you and Dec approved then she was in," Logan said giving his sister a look that communicated something I wasn't privy to.

"Fallon, is that you're given name or are you one of those girls who wants to seem edgy?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Sadly that is my given name," I shrugged. Honestly I'd learned to love the name, but growing up my name had been the bane of my existence.

"Well it's pretty fucking cool," she complimented surprisingly.

"Thanks... so is Lindy short for something?" I asked. Honestly the name didn't fit her that well... it was way too preppy and girly for her.

"Only this doofus calls me that," Lindy said elbowing her brother in the side, "I go by Linden which is tragic by itself... I totally need a name like Fallon."

"Trust me that name has its own burdens," I smiled sadly.

"Yeah speaking of, you walk into a bunch of fists or what?" she asked bluntly.

"Her Holy Bitchness has a target on her," Logan answered.

"Damn what'd you do to piss off Everly?" Linden frowned.

"Made the mistake of going to a party and her douche boyfriend Duncan or whatever hit on me," I sighed. One little conversation where I'd basically told the guy to go to hell apparently warranted me months of torture.

"I think his name is Duke, but that's such fucking bull shit dude," Linden shook her head.

"Trust me I know," I sighed.

"Marco?!" A new voice yelled as the front door opened and shut loudly.

"Polo!" Linden and Logan yelled back together.

"Dude where's my beer?" A guy I'm assuming was Declan asked Logan. Declan was just as devastatingly gorgeous as the rest of them and I felt totally self conscious. He had light hazel eyes, square jaw, dark chocolate brown hair, and a body that screamed football star.

"Do I look like I have bitch written on my forehead?" Logan snarked back.

"Yeah you do mofo," Declan smirked. They got into one of those totally macho wrestling matches guys tend to get into and Linden and I shared an eye roll. While they were preoccupied with their bromance I took the liberty of snagging a beer from the fridge for Declan.

"Are they always like this?" I asked amused.

"Sadly yes, it gets super annoying as you'll find out," Linden laughed.

"Hey I'm Declan Deveraux by the way," he grinned at me as he got Logan into a head lock.

"Fallon Foster," I smiled.

The boys messed around for a bit longer before they broke it up laughing and slapping each other on the back.

"Thanks Fallon," Declan winked at me as he took a swig of his beer.

"So yay or nay on Fal guys?" Linden asked the question I was dying to know the answer to.

"I already said yay," Logan smiled sweetly at me. I fought the urge to blush... he was seriously too good to be true.

"Well I say fuck yes because I need some more girl energy... you boys are killing me," Linden said.

"Yeah I'm cool with it," Declan shrugged.

"Thank you guys so much and I promise Everly's vendetta against me won't affect you at all," I swore.

"Don't worry about it, the Calloway's and the lone Deveraux have your back," Linden smiled.

"Yeah stick with us Kid we've got your back," Declan grinned winking at me.

*******************

When I woke up the next morning it took me a moment to remember where I was. I smiled as I stretched and yawned in my amazing new canopy bed. I laid in bed a little while longer before meandering down stairs following the smell of cooking bacon.

"Morning," I chirped happily as I entered the kitchen.

"Eww you're a morning person, what the fuck Fallon?" Linden grumbled from her slumped perch at the breakfast bar.

"Ignore her she needs her main line of coffee before you attempt a conversation," Declan grinned at me as he cooked.

"Where's Logan?" I asked immediately noticing his absence.

"He went for a run, he should be back soon," Declan answered eyeing my bare legs.

Living on my own I only ever wore a simple tank top and short sleep shorts to bed, but now I realized I'd have to change that. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable with how Declan's eyes traveled my body it was that I didn't want to give anyone any reason to kick me out. I definitely had to be careful with the two extremely attractive men residing in the house or I could possibly find myself in need of a home again.

"Need any help?" I asked breaking the charged silence.

"Want to crack the eggs?" Declan grinned nodding to the bowl of eggs next to him.

"Sure," I laughed moving to stand next to him.

"Would you guys quit being so happy, it's too damn early," Linden grumbled glaring at us.

"You are such a grump ass, go back to bed," I teased.

"Fuck that, I need to guard my bacon if I show any weakness these boys will eat every last scrap," Linden growled.

"Oh that's bull shit and you know it, I always feed you!" Declan rolled his eyes.

"That's because I stay and protect my food," she said yawning loudly.

"Dude I will protect it for you, go sleep and don't come back until you're a ray of sunshine," I shook my head laughing.

Linden thought about it for a moment and then slid off her stool, "yeah, yeah ray of fucking sunshine whatever," she smiled heading back to her room.

"I'm totally going to eat her breakfast now and make you look bad," Declan teased.

"Don't you dare!"

"What're you going to do to stop me?" he smirked devilishly. I decided then and there that a smirk from Declan Deveraux was very dangerous with the affect it had on me.

I blushed from head to toe and I had no doubt that he noticed.

"You seem to forget I have a dozen eggs at the ready," I said recovering myself.

"Fine I call a truce," he chuckled holding up his pinky.

I interlocked my pinky with his and had to bite my lip to contain my gasp as electricity coursed through me. One small touch and I was buzzing with energy. By the look in Declan's eyes I knew he could feel the burning sensation too.

We worked silently side by side making a feast for the four of us and it wasn't until Logan came jogging in the back door that either of us spoke again.

"How was the run?" Declan asked a sweaty and ridiculously sexy Logan.

"Good," Logan said with a grin in my direction.

"Morning," I smiled.

"Morning... nice legs," he winked.

I blushed, "thanks."

Logan was being blatantly flirtatious and I definitely was a fan of it.

"Quit flirting and set the table," Declan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Fal get to it," Logan teased with a wink.

"Uh I don't think so buddy boy, your ass is putting in some work too," I grinned.

"No shit, we cooked the least you can do is put down some plates," Declan said fist bumping me. I felt another zap of energy at a simple touch and again it surprised and slightly aroused me.

"Or better yet you guys can set the table and I'll go wake up Lindy... unless either of you want to dodge a fist?" Logan smirked.

"I'm good, I don't need more bruises," I laughed grimacing.

"Fine," Declan said shaking his head.

Logan sauntered off to wake up Linden and I busied my self trying to find the dish cabinet.

"Over to the left," Declan chuckled grabbing down some glasses to set on the table.

"Thanks," I smiled opening the correct cabinet. Their cabinets were a lot higher than I was used to so I had to stand on my tip toes to touch even the bottom stacked dish.

"It's adorable how damn short you are," Declan teased coming up behind me. He reached over me and pulled down four plates, handing them to me. I held my breath and savored the feeling of his body pressed up against mine. He stood there a moment longer than necessary before moving away.

"Thank you," I said turning to face him.

"Anytime," he winked making me blush.

"Foooood," Linden groaned plopping down in a seat.

"Hey remember the deal you need to be a ray of fucking sunshine," I teased setting the plates on the table.

"Yeah, yeah," Linden said attempting a smile that looked more like a grimace.

After food was served and we joked around for a while Linden finally woke up and was her more pleasant self.

"We should totally have a party tonight and introduce Fal to some people," Linden decided.

"I don't know the last party I went to didn't end so well," I frowned.

"We won't let anything happen to you," Logan assured me giving my knee a squeeze under the table.

"Plus we don't invite ass holes over so Everly and her idiot friends won't be an issue," Declan added.

"Okay... it'd be nice to have some fun," I smiled. Logan didn't bother removing his hand from my knee and when I glanced over at him he just winked flirtatiously.

"Yay! I'll start texting people asap," Linden chirped happily pulling her phone out and texting away.

"Please do not invite the weirdos you work with," Declan pleaded.

"Yeah we don't want to scare Fallon off," Logan agreed.

"You guys are so rude, but fiiiine," Linden said rolling her eyes.

"I don't scare easy, invite whoever you want," I said trying not to jump when Logan's hand moved from my knee to my thigh.

It was a very bold move and I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it as I glanced between Logan and Declan. Both boys were giving me looks I couldn't quite decipher, but I knew they only meant trouble.

I spent half the day hanging out with the boys and the other half Linden and I spent getting set up for the party. When it was time to get ready I stared at my half unpacked clothes and frowned.

It was a little disheartening seeing all the things those girls had destroyed, but I made the best of it. I pulled out one of my favorite Guns N' Roses shirts and put it on. Before it had been a cute t-shirt dress now with the revamp those bitches had given it it was a distressed sexy t-shirt dress. It was torn in parts showing off quite a bit of bare skin, but not too much to be considered indecent. Parts of my black lace bra and panties showed, but again not indecently so. The neckline was ripped causing the dress to hang low and loose on my shoulders, but it went well with the distressed look. I decided to go with the sexy grunge look and put on some black fishnets to complete the ensemble. I left my hair down in loose waves and did my makeup with eyeliner dark enough to rival Linden's. For the final touch I put on some sexy lace up knee high boots before heading down to the living room.

A few people had already shown up and all eyes were on me as I descended the staircase.

"Damn," Logan whistled from his perch in the arm chair.

"Dude the grunge look is so totally your thing," Linden grinned.

"Thanks," I laughed somewhat nervously.

"Guys this is Fallon... Fal this is Nathan, Wyatt, Emma, Aidan, and Cassie," Linden said introducing me to everyone.

Cassie was a striking red head with legs a mile long who was with Wyatt a total all American boy blonde football type. Emma was a gorgeous brunette with perfect sun kissed Italian skin and exotic features who was with Aidan who eerily resembled a young Brad Pitt.

Nathan the only single one of the group was completely gorgeous with dark caramel hair, sexy playful smirk, and bone structure that made him distinctly resemble Leo from Titanic.

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers
12