Fucking my Roommate's Feet

Story Info
Incredibly hot first foot fetish experience.
1.9k words
4.6
104.3k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nineteen (about three years ago) when I had my first real life experience testing my foot fetish. I had been aware of my fetish since I was in middle school, always looking under the table at girl's feet. The older I got the stronger the fetish became. I had a couple girlfriends in high school but had never had the courage to tell them about my fetish. At the point of this story I was a sophomore in college, about halfway through the year and you could say I was completely obsessed with feet.

I was rooming with my cousin, Jake at the time. We were the same age; we had grown up together and happened to go to the same school so we figured what the hell, why not room together? He was dating this girl, Charlotte at the time. She was very pretty, with long auburn hair, very pale skin, no breasts to speak of really, but an amazing ass. Oh, I forgot to mention, the most perfect little, size seven feet. She NEVER left the room. I swear, she spent literally at least six out of seven nights a week in our room. I didn't really mind since she was literally always barefoot. It was impossible to keep my eyes off those sexy feet. She would do this thing in yoga pants where she would lay on his bed and stretch her legs in the air spreading her perfectly manicured toes above her head. On those nights I would have to run to the bathroom and masturbate furiously just to be able to fall asleep.

Anyway, as the year continued and it was getting harder and harder to maintain my focus at all with her in the room (she was ALWAYS there) one day I got home from class and was so horny (I had spent all class thinking about Charlotte's feet) I sat down heavily at my desktop and immediately went straight to my bookmarks. I went through my vast collection of foot porn and found a video featuring a girl whose feet really reminded me of Charlotte's. As I furiously jacked off watching the Charlotte look=alike get her soles oiled up and fucked, I heard a noise coming from behind me on my cousin's bed. Charlotte was asleep in the bed! Thank God her eyes were still closed. You have to understand, with the setup of the room being what it was if you don't look right into that corner upon walking from the door to my desktop, you would never see the bed or more importantly if someone was in it.

As Jake and Charlotte both had class at this time every day, I had not even bothered to look. I almost had a heart attack. But as I said, she was still fast asleep. She hadn't seen anything. I had gone half-mast from fear of being caught, but now realizing I was in the clear, my raging hard-on immediately returned upon seeing Charlotte's exposed toes from under the blanket. They were perfectly French manicured as always, so pale and soft-looking, and just fucking beautiful. I immediately grabbed a blanket and covered my cock so I could quickly turn away and look like I was cold or something if she happened to wake up. A horrible plan really but I was transfixed by those feet. I stared at her perfect feet and began furiously stroking my cock. In no more than thirty seconds I exploded with the biggest load of cum I had ever mustered (to that point). Feeling embarrassed but extremely satisfied, I threw the soiled blanket under my bed and went about doing my homework. She "woke up" a few minutes later.

She was completely casual and we just talked for a bit until Jake returned. I had no idea that she had actually been awake the entire time. I would find out soon enough.

I came into the room later that week to find a sock on my bed, a woman's sock, one of Charlotte's Batman themed socks actually. Incredibly sexy and a nerd, jealous right? Now, I had smelled her socks and jacked off when no one was around before. But, this was the first time one had ever been on my bed. I was immediately suspicious. Of course, I immediately put the sock to my nose and began to masturbate intensely, breathing in the sweat and perfume. She's a big runner so her socks always smelled of sweat and the perfume she used to mask the scent. I can't remember what it was. It was intoxicating. However, after I finished jacking off and threw the sock to her side of the room, I could think clearly. It seemed too much of a coincidence that right after I jacked off looking at her feet with her in the room, this would happen. I began to be suspicious. But, what could I do? If it was a coincidence then oh, well. If it wasn't though, she clearly had seen me and clearly didn't have a problem with it. She was teasing me! I decided to wait and see how things played out.

A couple of weeks went by; sometimes there would be a sock on my bed, sometimes not. Every time there was I would of course jack off, inhaling the amazing scent. It was becoming unbearable. She was still going barefoot all the time in the room, and unless I was imagining it, she would position her feet facing me as often as she could; one time she even winked at me when she caught me looking. One day, I came back to my room and instead of a sock on my bed, there was Charlotte, sitting there in all her barefoot glory. She had on her trademark black yoga pants and a running shirt. Her running shoes were on the floor. She looked flushed, like she had just worked out. I didn't care. That would just make her feet even sweatier and smellier than usual. "Hey Tim, she called out. What's up?" (keep in mind I don't recall the exact dialogue but this is the gist of it).

"Nothing," I replied. "You're on my bed." She was sitting there with her legs stretched out, facing right toward me. I could see the sweat glistening on her soles and toes."

She giggled. "Do you mind?" with a big smile on her face. As I shook my head, clearly uncomfortable, she said, "why don't you join me?" I didn't say anything and walked over and sat down right next to her feet, which she promptly put in my lap. My cock was rock hard already. She clearly could see it through the jeans, but she took no notice of it. I will give her credit, after weeks of teasing, she cut right to the chase. "I saw you that day you jacked off looking at my feet, Tim." She leaned back, smirking, waiting for a reply.

I had not been expecting her to come right out and say it like that, so I did my best to regain composure. "I'm sorry, I stammered. I didn't know you were in the room. I never would have otherwise...but then when I saw you were asleep and your feet were just there, I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry." I hung my head in shame, truly embarrassed.

She laughed. "Do you think I care? Would I have been leaving you these little presents every other day if I really cared? You've seen me teasing with my feet at night; I always catch you looking." She winked again. Damn this girl. Could she be any sexier? "I know you want my feet Tim. So take them." And with that she began rubbing one foot against my enlarged cock right through my jeans and shoved the other in my face.

"But, what about Jake?" I stammered helplessly, already mesmerized by the intense pleasure on my cock and the foot less than an inch from my face.

"What about him? He's clueless. You know I don't really like him that much. He's a huge asshole. All he does is play his videogames; he barely even looks at me." What she said was true. I had often been confused and enraged at his treatment of this beautiful, sexy woman.

At this point, anyway, I was lost to reason. I buried my face in her sole, licking furiously, as she giggled. "I fucking love your feet.," I moaned through pleasure, as I licked more intensely, and began sucking on her sweat soaked big toe.

"Oh, I know you do, big boy. Suck that toe. I know you want it." As I did as she commanded, she removed her other foot from my pants, and slowly started unzipping them. As my cock burst free, she exclaimed that she knew it was big, but was truly impressed. As I continued moaning and sucking her big toe, she started working my now free cock with her other foot, rubbing her toes back and forth along the head. "How long have you wanted to feel these feet on your cock?" She asked, still smiling devilishly.

"As long as I've known you" I half spoke, half moaned back. As good as her foot tasted, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out forever, so I told her to turn around. She laughed and did as I asked. I took her two soles and placed them together and started fucking the shit out of her soles, the sweat being all the lubricant needed.

"Oh yeah big boy," she said. "Fuck those feet." I moaned even louder, the feel of her slick, sexy soles amazing. "Cum on my fuckin feet, like I know you've always wanted. Cum on those perfect, little feet you love." I continued moaning, past speech at this point, as I fucked away furiously. She continued her dirty talk. "Cum on my feet, like you came looking at my feet before. How's it feel that I saw you jacking off to my feet? And then I gave you my socks to smell and teased you for weeks? Now you're finally getting to cum on these feet. Come on, cum on my feet."

As she reminded me of how this had come about, with her sexy dirty talk, I flipped her around, lifted her feet right below my cock. She spread her perfect, French-manicured toes and I shot the biggest load of my life all over them. It covered every one of her ten toes, and dripped between for good measure. She giggled the whole time and then winked at me again as she lifted one of her cum-drenched feet to her lips and started sucking the cum right off her toes. I watched as she repeated this process, licking up every drop of cum. I was already rock hard again by the time she finished. She looked down at my cock, and said "Well, Tim, as much as I would love to get you off again, Jake should be back soon, so I'm gonna go shower." I could only nod. As she turned to go, she turned around and said "Oh, one more thing" and threw her socks at me. "Cum in these tonight for me and I'll wear them tomorrow." With one last smile, she sauntered off.

This was the start of a foot fetish relationship that has lasted to this day. This is my first story attempt, so let me know what you guys think.