Fucking My Sexy Stepdaughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Poolside fun with my other step daughter.
3.2k words
4.69
87.5k
141

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
739 Followers

"Ah..., I ah," I said, trailing off, not really having any good answer to give Shelia to explain the pictures and messages on my phone from Tiffany.

"I get it," Shelia interjected, "She's gorgeous. Ever since we were kids, all the guys always wanted to fuck her. Does mom know about this??"

"No, she doesn't," I replied, "and it's not a thing, it only happened once and it won't ever happen again. I love your mother very much, you girls are my step daughters, and it's totally inappropriate."

I waited nervously, hoping Shelia would buy that line of bullshit, as she continued to fiddle with my phone before sliding it across the table to me. She stared at me, almost quizzically, waiting to see if I'd offer more details or try further worming, backpedaling my way out of this shit I was neck deep in.

"So...," she said, breaking the deafening silence, "When does mom get home??"

"I don't know," I replied, "I know she has a big presentation at work next week and she's been putting in a lot of hours to meet her deadline."

"Ok," she said, getting up from the table and giving me a hug, "I think I'll come back by later this evening and see if she's home. See you later Michael."

"Have a good day sweetie," I replied, a little relieved to be out of that situation, at least temporarily.

****************************************************************************

I pulled back up to the house after a long day, tired and ready to unwind. My wife, Sally, had texted me earlier to let me know she would be late again, having to stay at work to finish some things up. I didn't see Tiffany's car, no telling where she was; however, Shelia's car was there, parked in the driveway. I walked into the house and saw her out lounging by the pool, drinking a beer.

I swear, if you didn't know better, you'd never guess Shelia and Tiffany were sisters, the two of them being almost complete opposites in every way. Tiffany was tall and skinny, with a darker completion, and a very outgoing personality. I hate to use the term "busy body", but that was a pretty apt adjective to describe her, she could definitely be a pain in the ass.

Shelia, on the other hand, was short, with a more athletic, curvy build (very similar to her mother). She had very fair skin, long, brunette hair, and pretty green eyes. She was the younger of the two by a few years, and was very shy, not one to be out and about like her sister. She saw me come in and waved at me, motioning at me to come out by the pool with her.

"What's up Michael," she asked, covering her eyes from the sun so she could see me, "Long day at work??"

"Always," I replied, "It never seems to stop. What are you up to??"

"Nothing," she said, "Just hanging out, relaxing with a beer, waiting for mom. Any idea when she will be home??"

"Not for a while," I replied, "She had to stay late again, she didn't get home last night till almost eleven o'clock."

"Well," she said, "Why don't you go change and have a beer with me?? I had these at my apartment from last weekend, figured I'd better not let them go to waste."

"Ah..., sure," I replied, "Let me go change."

Here we go again, I thought to myself as I walked back into the house, that walking on eggshells feeling. I figured I'd better humor her for a while, at least until I was convinced that she wouldn't tell Sally about Tiffany and I. I walked upstairs to change, stopping at the bedroom window to peek out at Shelia as I passed.

She was standing in front of the lounge chair, taking off her shoes. I watched as she lifted her T-shirt up over her head, revealing a skimpy, black bikini top, that was straining mightily to contain her massive breasts. Next, she wiggled out of her cutoff jean shorts, sliding them down past her hips, exposing her plump little ass. I had never seen Shelia in a bikini before, she typically preferred to be a little more conservative while hanging out by the pool; however, I must admit, this was a welcome sight. She lay back down on the lounger, giving me a good look at her body, as I stared out the window. Her tits were huge, at least a D, and very full. Even though she wasn't as skinny as Tiffany, she wasn't fat by any means, with a flat stomach, sexy full hips, and a nice ass. Damn, she looked just like her mother, I thought, instinctively rubbing my cock through my pants as it started to harden. I headed into the bathroom, changed into my swimsuit, and walked back downstairs.

"Well, there you are," she said, playfully, "I was starting to wonder if you were going to stand me up."

"No chance," I said, sitting down in the chair beside her, "I'd never pass up a free drink."

"Ha ha, asshole," she replied, tossing a beer my way.

"Just kidding," I said, "So, what's new in your life??" I asked, making small talk, trying to behave as normally as possible even though I was definitely scoping her out, sneaking peeks down her top as much as I could without being obvious.

"Not too much, just work and school," she said, "You know, normal bullshit."

"Gotcha," I replied, taking a sip of my beer, "Any new love interests??"

"I don't have time for that crap," she said, almost agitated, "Besides, guys are such assholes, present company excluded."

"I appreciate that," I said, "But you never know unless you get out and meet some new people, you might be missing out."

"I guess," she said, "Maybe one day I'll find the right guy."

We chit chatted for a while, just general bullshit, drinking our beers. Shelia and I had always had a pretty good relationship, we had a lot of the same interests, so we never had problems just hanging out. I have to admit, I was definitely enjoying ogling her in her bikini, I had never seen her like this before.

"Shit," she said, agitated, "Michael, can you rub some of this lotion on my back?? I can already feel my skin burning."

"Sure," I replied, reluctantly, as she passed me the bottle, turning over face down in her chair. I sat down on the lounger beside her and squirted some lotion on my hands, rubbing them together before I started applying it to her back and shoulders. Her tits were mashed against the chair, spilling out the sides of her bikini, the tiny straps struggling mightily to hold her in.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice," she said, as I worked the lotion into her skin, "Are you enjoying this daddy?? Do you like sneaking peeks at me in my bikini?? Am I making you hard??"

Oh fuck, I thought, what the fuck was that?? I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, she leaned her head back and looked at me, a mischievous smile on her face.

"I read the texts Tiffany sent you," she said, "Did you jerk off for her?? Did you enjoy her watching you??"

I didn't know how to respond. On one hand, if she read the texts, I'm sure she knew the answer to both of those questions was yes; however, I couldn't say yes, could I?? Should I say yes?? Did she want me to say yes?? I was thoroughly confused at this point.

"It's Ok if you did daddy," she said, obviously sensing my discomfort but still pushing this forward, "But you better do it for me too. I want to see."

Without warning, Shelia turned over so that she was lying on her back. She reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground beside her lounge chair, exposing her massive tits.

"Do you like them daddy??" she asked, pressing them together in her hands, "There much bigger than Tiffany's, aren't they??"

Yes, they were, and they were magnificent. They were at least a double D, very full, with large, dark nipples that were hard enough to cut glass. My cock was instantly hard in my pants, straining against the front of my swimsuit, begging to get out.

"Do you want to suck on them daddy??, she asked, innocently, "Look how hard my nipples are."

I leaned forward and took Shelia's hard nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue over it, before sucking at her tit like a new born baby. I took her other nipple in my hand, rolling it in my fingers, further arousing her.

"I can see you're hard daddy," she cooed, "Jerk off for me. Don't you want to cum for your little girl??"

I was too far gone at this point to even consider the consequences of my actions, Shelia's nipple in my mouth, her other tit in my hand, my cock, rigid as steel. I stood and untied my swimsuit, sliding it down and exposing my cock to my stepdaughter.

"Your cock is so nice daddy," she said, squeezing her nipples in her fingers, "Make it cum for me."

I reached down and took my cock in my hand and started stroking it, staring at Shelia's gorgeous tits as I did. She was pinching and licking her nipples, teasing me, egging me on as I masturbated, wanting me to cum for her. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long, my orgasm building inside of me as I stroked my dick.

"You're gonna make daddy cum baby," I said, feeling my balls tighten as they prepared to unload, "Do you want me to cum on your tits??"

"Yes, daddy," she replied, "Cum on my tits, cover them with your jizz."

I was furiously stroking my erection as I kneeled down on the side of the chair, pointing my cock at Shelia's tits. I felt my dick spasm in my hand and then erupt, blasting my cum out and onto her chest, coating her tits with my sperm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out, my cock spewing its contents all over Shelia.

Rope after rope, I continued to cum, covering her huge tits, until my balls were drained, her chest covered with my seed. Shelia took her nipple back into her mouth and sucked my cum from it, swallowing it down.

"So good daddy," she cooed, smearing my cum all over her tits, "Now, it's my turn. See how wet you've made me?? Don't you want to taste me and make me cum??"

Fuck yes I did!! I squatted down between Shelia's legs as she untied her bikini bottom from her left hip and pulled her swimsuit down, revealing her sopping wet pussy to me. She was completely shaved, her pouty, pink lips begging to be sucked. I leaned my face down and inhaled her scent, nuzzling my nose into her folds, before plunging my tongue inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, daddy, yes," she moaned, writhing in pleasure as I tongue fucked her.

She was soaked, her juices coating my face almost instantly as I ate her, devouring her sweet little flower like a starving man. I flicked my tongue at her bud, her clit hardening with arousal, as I plunged my index finger inside of her pussy, exciting her further.

"Does that feel good baby," I asked, fingering her, before putting my mouth back onto her sex, driving her wild with lust. She was bucking her hips wildly, shoving her pussy into my face as I plunged my tongue inside of her, deeper and deeper, tasting her sweet nectar. Shelia wrapped her thighs tight around my head, pulling me into her with both hands, grinding her sopping wet vagina against my face, begging me to make her cum.

"Oh fuck, daddy, oh fuck," she cried out, her body shaking, her orgasm crashing over her.

I plunged my tongue as far into her pussy as I could, her walls tightening around my tongue as she held my head with her thighs, bucking her hips against my mouth as she began to cum, gushing out and splashing all over my face and down my chest.

"Fuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!"

I continued lapping at her pussy as her orgasm subsided, her grip beginning to relax and letting her legs collapse, falling spread open on the lounge chair before me, my face coated in her juice. I gave her clit one last little flick with my tongue, sending a shudder through her, obviously still sensitive from the stimulation she had just experienced.

"Oh.My.God!!" she said, rubbing her hands over her tits and down between her luscious thighs, "That was fucking amazing!! I've never cum like that before."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie," I said, standing up and wiping my face, "I think we made a little mess of ourselves, didn't we??"

Shelia looked up at me, my face and chest covered in her pussy juices, and down at herself, her tits covered in my cum, and started giggling. "Well," she said, "Guess we need to take a skinny dip to clean up, don't we??"

She stood up, her massive tits swinging freely, and dove into the pool, her bikini bottoms floating up to the top as they slipped the rest of the way from her hips. I watched as she swam to the opposite side of the pool, turned around, and came back, propping herself up on the side in front of me. I couldn't help but stare, her massive tits plainly out for me to see, her nipples, fully erect from a combination of her arousal and the cool water on her skin. I could feel my cock hardening again, my beautiful stepdaughter naked before me.

"Come here daddy," she said, motioning for me to come to her, "Let me help you with your trunks."

I walked over to the side of the pool, my suit halfway down in the front, and stood in front of Shelia. She took my trunks by the waist and slid them down my thighs, tossing them aside, leaving me naked. She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, slowly licking around my tip with her tongue, taking the last remnants of my cum into her mouth.

"I bet Tiffany didn't do this, did she daddy??" she said looking up at me with a huge grin on her face, "She's always been a little selfish to the boys, I don't know if she's ever given a blowjob in her life."

Before I could answer, Shelia plunged down on my cock, taking me all the way into her throat, and started sucking. Her mouth felt wonderful, so warm and wet, as she slid my cock in and out of her throat, coating my shaft with her saliva. She took me out of her mouth and started stroking me, sucking on my balls as she did so. I was in heaven, my beautiful stepdaughter blowing me by the pool.

"Do you want to fuck me daddy??" she asked, looking up at me with those pouty green eyes, knowing full well I was powerless to resist her.

"Yes, I do baby," I said, sliding into the pool beside her and kissing her, probing my tongue inside of her mouth, "Turn around for daddy."

Shelia turned her back to me and stuck her ass out, leaning over the side of the pool, her tight, pink little pussy calling to me. I slid my cock along her slit and between her thighs, teasing her, wanting her to beg for it.

"You want daddy's cock??" I asked, leaning against her, whispering into her ear, "You like me teasing you, is your pussy getting wet for daddy??"

"Yes daddy," she purred, pushing her ass back against me, "I want you inside of me, please fuck me."

I slid my length along her slit again, coating my cock with her juices, before poking my head inside of her, giving her just the tip. Shelia let out a gasp as I slid inside, holding her in place, anticipating what was coming. Slowly, I fed her my cock, inch by inch, sliding further and further inside of her, until my groin came to rest against her plump ass, my cock buried to the hilt inside of my step daughter's pussy.

"Oh daddy," she moaned, "You're so big,"

I started rocking my hips, slowly withdrawing my cock about halfway, and sliding back in, taking Shelia gently. Her pussy felt amazing, so wet and warm, wrapped tightly around my cock like a vice, squeezing me as I fucked her. I could feel her arousal growing, her pussy sopping wet again just as it had been before when my tongue was buried inside of her. She started panting, obviously getting excited, as I increased my pace, thrusting deeper inside of my step daughter.

"You are so tight baby," I said, pumping my cock into Shelia, "You feel so good on daddy's dick."

"Fuck me daddy," she replied, her lust boiling over, "Fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and began slamming my cock into her, bottoming out with each thrust, my balls slapping against her plump ass as I fucked her. She was pushing back, grinding her pussy onto my cock with each thrust, impaling herself on my dick as we fucked, me taking my step daughter, making her mine. I reached my hand around in front of her and started rubbing her clit as I fucked her, exciting her further, her moaning increasing.

"Oh God daddy," she cried out, "I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!!"

I felt her body spasm and her muscles tighten, her pussy gripping my cock so tight I felt like she was going to snap it off. She leaned back, reaching her arms up over her head and grabbed me around my neck, holding on to me as she came. I was still thrusting in and out, ramming my cock into her love tunnel and fingering her clit as she came, her orgasm rocking through her body. I could feel my own orgasm building, my balls tightening up, ready to release their contents.

"You're gonna make daddy cum baby," I panted into Shelia's ear, "Do you want daddy's cum."

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "Cum inside me daddy, fill my pussy with your cum."

I thrust my cock as far into Shelia as I could and held her there, her orgasm still rocking her body, as my dick exploded, unloading my seed into my step daughter's eager pussy.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk!!" I cried out, my cock erupting and blasting my load into her womb, coating her walls with my sperm. I began thrusting my cock into her sopping pussy again, Shelia squeezing my dick as I did, milking me for every last drop, until my balls were drained and my softening cock slipped from her pussy. Shelia turned and started kissing me again, her tongue probing inside of my mouth as I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me, loving the feeling of our bodies pressed against each other.

"Fuck that was hot!!" she said, breaking the kiss.

"Yes, it was!!" I heard another voice say, coming from the back door of the house, "You two put on a pretty good show."

I looked over and saw Tiffany, walking toward the pool from the house, stripping her panties off, her top already gone.

"I didn't know there was a party going on," she said, "Mind if I join you two???"

mothman34
mothman34
739 Followers