Fucking My Sister's Ex

Story Info
Donna pairs up with ex-brother-in-law.
6.9k words
4.16
137.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years after my sister Debbie married, I learned that my brother-in-law played around on her. Just the way he stared at me was enough to make me nervous; like he could see through my blouse or something. I caught myself more than once checking to make sure my miniskirt was pulled all the way down. Whenever I did that, he'd smile slightly, looking down at where I tugged at the hem, and I'd shudder. If my sister noticed, she didn't say anything. They'd been married for 2 years, and I wondered why Debbie didn't leave him. My sister was attractive and big-breasted. I wondered what Chuck was like in bed. A disgusted shiver swept through me, as I imagined him, not with my sister, but with me, his sweaty body on top of me; grunting, straining. He licked his lips suggestively, a disgusting gesture. I turned crimson and fled the room.

For the first couple of occurrences, I simply tried to ignore him. He didn't let me, hanging around me constantly, and even worse, complimenting me on what I wore. Once he asked me if I went around without a bra often, and I wanted to slap him. Instead, I just blushed again, and my nipples tightened with my embarrassment. The reaction bothered me severely, both because he was my brother-in-law, and the fact that his presence disgusted me. But as I thought about it, I realized I did usually wear a bra. My nipples were too prominent for me not to. And while I had plenty of jeans and slacks, I'd been sticking to the skirts, or my short shorts. Then I got pissed, telling myself I had the right to wear whatever I wanted, and I shouldn't have to change just because of his perverted reaction to it.

Chuck landed a job in Hawaii and Scott and I helped Debbie and Chuck pack and move their belongings. The first morning, I wore a half-shirt and the shortest tennis skirt I had. Fuck him if he couldn't handle it. I started helping with the housework, vacuuming the floors, dusting the shelves. Everywhere I went, I felt his eyes following me. Anything that made my breast sway or caused my skirt to rise a little higher, I was intensely aware of, and felt the heat on the back of my neck when I thought of his response. The few times I dared to glance at him, he caught me at it, and I quickly looked away with even more embarrassment. And the more embarrassed I got, the more he looked.

When I started packing the dishes, I felt him come up behind me. I froze. "What are you doing?"

"That's a nice outfit," he whispered, so close I felt his breath on the back of my neck.

I shivered, suddenly cold. My knees were shaking, although why I was so scared I didn't know. My sister was just in the living room. "Yeah?" I said, wincing at the quiver in my voice. "So?"

He didn't answer, and I started to turn around. Then I felt his hand on my waist and I jolted, my body reacting violently to the heat of his touch. "What are you doing?" I hissed.

His hand rose higher, sliding around my belly, and then creeping upward. My fingers whitened, as I gripped the edge of the sink. "Chuck?" Goosebumps pricked up across my skin. His hand went higher, to the bottom of my shirt. "Chuck?" I whimpered.

And as before, he ignored me, and I shuddered as his hand slid up under my shirt. I stood there, let him touch me, fondle my breasts. He even slid his other hand under my skirt, letting his fingers roam over my pubic mound, teasing at the edges of my thong. And I stood there, letting him do it! When he jerked away I gasped, my hips still undulating, my nipples still tightening. I looked over to see my sister walk into the room, and I blanched. When she smiled pleasantly over the fact I was doing the dishes, I almost groaned. Chuck sat at the table, silently watching me again. I could still feel his hands, rough against my sensitive flesh, the heat of them burning into me, as he groped and teased my nipples.

What would have happened if she hadn't come in? Would he really have pushed under my panties? Would I have let him? A sudden rush of wetness soaked through my thong at the thought, and I clamped my legs together to keep it from trickling down my legs. "Oh God," I groaned inwardly, realizing I would have. I'd have let him fuck me, right there in the kitchen, sliding those coarse fingers of his up into my soaking wet slit. And even worse, it probably would have made me cum. I did the only thing I could think of. I told my sister that I needed to go outside and smoke a cigarette before I had a nicotine attack.

She chided me, telling me I smoked too much, but also said she understood. When I glanced back at Chuck, I saw him staring down at my skirt, a slight smile on his lips. Tomorrow morning, I told myself. I'd be finished here, and out of his reach. I blushed again over how easily I had given in to him. He didn't wait until morning. Later that day in Debbie's guest bathroom, I chewed at my lip nervously as I busily packed away everything in there. I was so preoccupied with my disturbed thoughts, I didn't even realize he was there until he touched me and I nearly shrieked. His hands slid over my body freely, groping, moving. Everywhere he touched me, shivers of revulsion and excitement shot through my skin. He got my blouse open, managed to pull my skirt up around my waist.

"Stop him!" my mind yelled at me. My face twisted in anguish as he found my breast and squeezed my nipple. Pulling me against him, I could feel his erection shoved up against my ass, knew what he wanted to do, and knew I couldn't let him. "Chuck," I groaned, then felt my breath catch in my chest, as he started to pull down my thong. They were already soaked, and he let his fingers run across them, repulsing me even more. "Chuck," I said again, harsher this time. But I couldn't get myself to say the rest of it, even when I heard him unzipping his jeans, and he gently started bending me over the bathroom counter. He chuckled appreciatively, seeing the way my pussy had spread open for him, inviting him in.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he penetrated me. I lunged forward foolishly thinking that would prevent him from entering me. However, as his big cock stretched my pussy, I found myself pushing back against him, meeting the thrust. He fucked me deliberately, swiftly. He contrasted four or five deep, slow thrusts with several quick, deliberate ones. Each stroke took my breath away. This didn't stop until he groaned, jerking with short, violent strokes. I squealed as he came deep inside me, coating my pussy, and I came all over his hard cock. Chuck and Debbie left the next morning. If they hadn't, he'd do it again, and I'd let him. I had even masturbated afterwards, the sperm that leaked from my pussy making my fingers all slick, reminding me of his grunting thrusts, and the way he stiffened when he came. I wondered what else he would do if given the chance. The possibilities I came up with were so sordid, so disgustingly vivid.

Chuck and Debbie were in Hawaii for a couple of years before returning to Arizona. The incident was never repeated during that time, even when they came to visit during the holidays. I never told Scott about the incident at the time for fear he might do something. After they returned to Arizona to live and Debbie had confided to me about her and Chuck's foursome with another couple, my mind began to wonder what it would be like to fuck Chuck with Scott's permission and/or participation. During four-play, we would role-play and have Chuck fucking me or Debbie riding Scott's cock as we engaged in sex. We decided that if the possibility presented itself, we would see what happened.

My brother-in-law, Chuck, was helping my husband pour a small foundation in the backyard one Saturday. Scott urged me to dress sexy for the day and see if I could get a reaction out of him. The men stopped for a lunch break and came into the house to eat. I was wearing an extremely short skirt, even by my standards, which barely covered my ass. There was no way I could bend over in it without having it ride way up, which allowed anyone to see the skimpy thong I had on underneath. I usually hate panties, but today it seemed appropriate to wear one, or I may as well have gone bottomless! I was also wearing a sheer white shirt with no bra, which showed off my nipples nicely. A pair of heeled slippers completed the outfit.

Then to my surprise, Scott winked at me and asked me if I was feeling naughty today. Well, that was the stupidest question he had asked me in ages, so I just laughed. Scott said he assumed that it, was so he had an opportunity for me. I gave him a questioning look and he looked towards the family room. Scott smiled and dared me to tease his brother-in-law. I asked him what he meant, but he just smiled and said that he had faith in me, and knew I would figure something out. He left and I giggled as I thought that this was going to be a fun assignment. I walked into the family room and said hello to Chuck, after which I pretended to ignore him. I knew that he was watching me closely, so I wiggled my ass suggestively as I walked across the room.

Taking a seat on the couch, I crossed my legs knowing my skirt was rising up so he had a good view of my ass. I turned my head quickly and caught him staring, so I teasingly asked him just what he thought he was looking at! Chuck stammered a bit, which just encouraged my teasing. I asked him if he saw anything he liked and what he thought of my legs. He said they were great, which was about all he could get out. I flashed a devilish grin and asked him if he wanted a closer view of them. Chuck just nodded at first and finally told me that he would. I got up off the couch and moved over to the couch Chuck was on. Standing directly in front of him, I slowly raised one leg to rest my foot on the couch seat next to him.

As my leg came up, so did my skirt. I knew he was waiting for my panties to be exposed at any moment. Well to his surprise they never did, because I wasn't wearing any! I had quickly dropped them before entering the room, and now he had a great view of my crotch! It was in the shape of my smallest bikini bottom, so my tan ended right at my pubes. I couldn't help but laugh at the shocked look on his face. I told him that I assumed that he wanted to see all of my legs. I rocked on my heels, rubbing my raised thigh with my hands. I then moved my hand up to my crotch, covering it with my palm. I began to rub myself and told him how hot it made me when guys watched me. This was true! It really turns me on to think about them masturbating later, as they think about me.

I asked Chuck if he had ever jerked off while thinking about me. Chuck's face reddened, which told me all I needed to know. My fingers spread my pussy lips apart, and I twirled my finger around my clit. I was starting to breathe heavier, and I closed my eyes and stretched my head back. I took my other hand and inserted a finger into my now soaking wet pussy. Both of my hands were moving faster and faster, as I started to moan softly. I opened my eyes to watch him staring at my pussy and the job I was doing to myself with my hands. His expression was like a deer in the headlights; eyes wide open and staring! Suddenly I stiffened and a gasp escaped from my lips. I whispered to him in a throaty voice that I was feeling so good, and did he want to watch me cum.

He nodded his head furiously as I shuddered, and my face flushed as my orgasm rose in me and consumed me. Slowly I pulled my hands away and lowered my leg. I held out my fingers and offered them to him, asking him if he would like to have a taste of my pussy. He lapped up my pussy juices just as we heard Scott enter the room. Somehow I had a feeling that most likely he had been watching everything. Scott asked Chuck what he thought of his wife, and Chuck just smiled saying I was even more incredible than Dan had described to him. I was beaming at all the attention, when Scott took my hand and we started to leave the room. He looked back at Chuck and told him maybe next time he would ask me to fuck him instead. I pretended to be angry and poked Scott, but I knew inside that if he ever did ask me that I would love to do it for him.

When I agreed to help my sister and her husband with their Memorial Day pool party, the last thing I could have imagined was having a fling with my brother-in-law. Besides the fact that I could tell that my sister (Debbie) and her husband (Chuck) were having some problems, a couple of things happened to spur things along. First, we were all sunning out in front of the pool, when Chuck went in to change. The door wasn't really shut and I caught a glimpse of his cock, and it kind of shocked me at how big it was. I felt an immediate sensation that seemed to linger, but I tried to just forget about it. Then Debbie and I decided to go topless, and I could see that Chuck was sort of staring in my direction. I had already been stealing looks at the bulge in his shorts, and was flattered that it was now growing.

A little later, Chuck went in to the house to take a pee, and when Debbie asked me to run in and grab something for the snack tray, my heart skipped a beat. I entered the house and then went to the hallway as quietly as possible, so as not to disturb Chuck. I could see into their bedroom and there was Chuck masturbating. He was not only masturbating, but jerking off with a pair of my thongs that I had left in the master bathroom. I watched him and felt so horny that I began to rub myself inside my bikini bottom. It turned me on so much watching him stroke his big cock with my thong, and when he began to shake and cum all over the place, I also came immediately. Since the hallway was narrow and the door opened in, I sort of turned sideways, and so did he so we could pass as he left the room.

As we did, I felt my nipples rub against his hairy chest, and since I was so tender from playing with them, it felt great. As I was moving I could feel his hard cock against my leg so I tried to move a little faster, but as I did his cock went between my legs and I could feel his cock on my clit. I thought I would faint! He made jest of this and said that this was rather an interesting position and we sort of laughed. The next thing you know he pushed his cock further between my leg and he pulled the crotch to my bikini to the side. I felt his entire shaft slide over my pussy, and I shoved my tits into his chest. This lasted just a few seconds but it felt great. I then chastised him for being naughty, and what if Debbie or someone had walked in at the time. We then returned to the patio to prepare everything for Debbie and Chuck's guests.

By the time their guests arrived, I had put on a short summer dress, with no bra or panties, and every time I had the chance, I was rubbing up against Chuck one way or another. I walked outside to smoke a cigarette, and Chuck leaned up against the patio post. I was standing with my back to him, and he had his hands on my shoulders. Then I stepped back into him, and as he tightened his grip, I pressed my ass against his cock and started to grind a little. He reached up under my skirt and rubbed my shaven pussy, which was now dripping wet. He fingered me for a second, and then he took my hand and led me quickly to the side yard and into the garage. He put me on the workbench top inside, and as he kissed me passionately, I undid his belt and pants. He started to suck my neck and shoulder, and I gripped and pulled his warm cock with both of my hands.

I wrapped my legs around him and guided him into my waiting pussy. He began to pump me really hard, and I was biting his chest to keep from screaming. I began to quiver and come so fast, and his huge cock just kept ramming me. I came again convulsively, and I felt him tighten and thrust as he came inside me. I pulled my skirt down and walked back to patio to smoke another cigarette. I could feel Chuck's semen oozing out between my thighs, and I was leaving droplets of cum on the patio deck. I attempted to stay away from Chuck for the rest of the day, and there were no more incidents. A few months later, Chuck and Debbie separated, and we learned that Chuck had a girlfriend in another State who he had been seeing on business trips for over a year.

It was a hot Saturday in the month of July. My husband was out golfing with friends and wouldn't be back at anytime soon. I was walking around in only the bottoms to my bathing suit. I had just come back in from lying in the sun and was going to get something cold to drink and look at the mail before going to the shower. We didn't have children, so I never gave my being topless a second thought. It was my house, so I should be able to walk around however I chose, and I did. As I opened the refrigerator door, I felt like someone was watching me, which my husband often likes to do, so I thought I would give him a show. I got a piece of ice out of the freezer and stuck it to my lips, tilted my head back and slowly ran the ice down my neck, over my tits (making my nipples become extremely hard), and then down my stomach.

When I turned around, I was extremely surprised to find Chuck standing there watching me instead of Scott (my husband). Chuck had on shorts and a tank top. I was blushing at first and tried to hide my bare chest, but it was no use. The deed had already been done, and Chuck had just received another free show. I said excuse me and tried to walk past him to go to the bedroom and put some clothes on. Instead of backing out of the doorway, Chuck only turned a little to let me pass. As I walked by, he leaned close to me and I could feel the warmth of his breathe on my shoulder. He gently placed his hand on my shoulder and said that I didn't have to go put clothes on for him, he didn't mind seeing me topless again, and he really didn't think Scott would mind if he knew it was an accident. The touch of his hand on me sent chills throughout my body.

After our first incident, I tried not to think about Chuck in a sexual way, but the way he touched me sent that familiar feeling throughout my body. I slowly walked past him and he turned behind me and embraced me, breathing on my neck and nudging a little for approval. I just stood still, unable to move. I liked the feeling, even though I knew it was wrong. His large hands were covering my tits and he slowly started rubbing them. My hard nipples really liked the attention that they were receiving at this time. I arched my back and tilted my head onto Chuck's chest, and could feel his hardened cock that was underneath his shorts, rubbing against my ass. God I was so hot! I couldn't believe this was happening, it wasn't supposed to be. Chuck was still my sister's husband and this just wasn't right, but I couldn't pull away.

Chuck was still massaging my nipples with his forefinger and thumb, and I could feel the heat building in my pussy. Trying to keep it from happening was useless, and I was becoming a limp rag doll that would end up giving in to the seduction. Chuck slowly started rubbing his right hand down my stomach to the top of my bathing suit bottoms. Using his finger only, he traced just above the elastic that was holding the bottoms on and then down my hip to my thigh, rubbing gently. I was becoming more excited. Rubbing from my outer thigh to the inner thigh, I could feel the tension building. He worked his way up to the crease in my leg and massaged me there and commented that he could feel the wetness that lay underneath the bottoms. I knew I was wet because I was enjoying the attention I was receiving.

Chuck slid his hand under the leg opening of the bottoms and was running his fingers through my slit, and I naturally opened my legs a little more for him. He maneuvered his hand down the slit finding more of my wetness. He parted my labia and rubbed his finger inside my aching pussy. God it felt wonderful! I had never in my wildest dream imagined that something so wrong would feel so great. I was totally enjoying this ordeal too much, when Chuck removed his hand and turned me to face him. He leaned his head down and engulfed my mouth with his, his tongue finding mine and more or less tongue wrestling. His hands were on my ass, squeezing and rubbing. I felt one hand go under the material that was clinging to my skin. When he started rubbing the crack in my ass, I felt that I wanted more, something I hadn't had before and wanted it all right now.

12