Fucking My Sister's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I felt that I would cum by the way he was rubbing my ass, he moved his hands. His kissing turned to kisses and licks down my neck and chest to my tits. He first took one nipple into his mouth, while his hand teased the other, nibbling, sucking, and licking me into ecstasy. This was great. I felt my knees becoming weak, and I guess that Chuck sensed this also. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around him, and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and said he had to remove his shirt, since my pussy juices were all over it. He pulled it off over his head and then brought the material back to his face, where he began sniffing and licking the material; now I was hotter than ever. He put the shirt down and leaned down on the bed and started pulling the bottoms off of me. He threw them on the floor and pushed my legs up on the bed, so that the knees were bent in an upright position and spread them apart.

I felt his thumb rubbing over my swollen labia, feeling the wetness of my pussy. He then used his fingers to trace the slit, and because I was so wet, it didn't take a miracle for him to find the hole he was looking for. He inserted his finger into me and began to finger fuck me. I was so into this by now, my eyes closed until I felt his hot tongue inside me, licking me. His tongue found my clit. I felt him begin to suck my clit while still fucking my pussy with his finger. This was too much, and I had the first of several orgasms. I couldn't take much more and pushed Chuck off of me. He rolled onto the bed beside me. I pulled myself up and leaned forward towards his hard stiff cock. I rubbed his lower abdomen and down to his hard member. I wrapped my finger and thumb around the base of his cock and leaned my mouth down to the head.

I licked around the head, probing the slit to get all the pre-cum, then lower my mouth onto his head and continued licking and sucking. I would pull off of his 9 inch cock head to lick down the shaft and then back to the head. After a few times of this, when I started sucking and licking the head again, I could sense by the way he was moaning that he wanted to fill my mouth with his entire cock. I obligingly did what he wanted. I took almost the entire cock in my mouth and was sucking him while letting my tongue slide up and down him. My ass was in the air, since I was on my knees bent over, and he tugged at my leg. I straddled him and my pussy was over his face. He began licking, fingering, and sucking me again. I was back to the brink of cumming, when he sucked my clit in between his teeth and began nibbling and sucking.

I returned the favor and did the same to the head of his cock while stroking his huge shaft with my hand. When my pussy muscles contracted, I began sucking and stroking Chuck more feverishly, while I was cumming in his mouth and on his face. He kept on licking, then pushed my ass forward and pulled his stiff cock away from my mouth. He scooted out from under me and straddled me from behind. He rubbed the head of his cock over my wet pussy and then slowly entered my hole. His hand had found its way back to my clit, while he was pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. My pussy felt so full, and it was! Chuck moved his hand and started rubbing my ass again, using the juice from my pussy, he got my asshole lubed and then started finger-fucking my ass. I could feel the bulging vein in Chuck's cock tighten, as did his balls that were slapping my clit, and I knew that he was ready to cum.

It wasn't that I didn't want him to cum in my pussy; I just wanted to taste him. I pulled away from him and lied down on the bed and let him straddle my mouth. He engorged my mouth with his cock, and I began sucking him and stroking him with my hand. When he shot his load into my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could, and still some managed to escape the corners of my lips. After he pulled out of my mouth, I used my fingers to wipe the remaining cum off of my face and licked them clean. Little did I know that Chuck wasn't finished, as he never went soft and was ready for more, and so was I. While I was semi-satisfied, there was still something more that I wanted. While on my back, he put my legs above my head and my ass in the air, at his complete disposal. He rubbed the head of his cock over my still sopping pussy and then down to my ass.

I was lubed really well, and he slowly and gently began pushing his member into my pussy. I was cumming again in no time at all. Chuck was rubbing my clit with his thumb, while fucking my pussy harder and harder, it felt fucking fantastic. It wasn't long before Chuck and I were cumming together, simultaneously. This time I let him shoot his load into my pussy. It was hot and very erotic feeling. I must say I loved every moment of my naughty rendezvous with Chuck. Chuck dressed and started getting ready to leave, when he said that he would be back. As he headed out the door, he turned around and said, "I almost forgot, tell Scott that something is wrong with the motor in Dan's spa, so we won't be able to soak in the spa tomorrow."

Scott came home a few minutes after Chuck pulled out of the driveway. I was in the shower and he came into the bathroom and saw me rubbing my tits and pussy. He undressed and got in the shower with me. After the shower, Scott and I fucked for hours. When we were finished and lying in the bed side by side, he turned to me and asked "was Chuck good today." I was totally shocked. He reached over and grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. There on the screen were Chuck and I. I had been set up, but I didn't care! The next time Chuck came over, I had a wonderful threesome; but that's another story!

Scott and I had gone to my sister Susie's house for a party with family and friends the next day. Once there, we learned we needed more lawn chairs to accommodate all the guests. My sister asked if they could borrow ours, so I said sure. My other sister's husband, Chuck, said he'd be glad to escort me home, and Susie's husband, Dan, volunteered to drive. Scott had volunteered to check out Dan and Susie's spa pump motor before the guest arrived. So there I was, half-drunk, sitting between two men, wearing a low blouse with my tits hanging out and short-shorts. Chuck has always wanted to get in my pants. During the drive nothing happened other than Chuck telling me how much fun he'd love to have with me, and joking with Dan that they could sandwich me.

Dan and Chuck are very close brother-in-laws, even after Chuck and Debbie separated. There was no doubt in my mind that Dan had confidentially bragged to Chuck about Dan's threesomes with Scott and me. After we arrived at my home, I asked Chuck if he'd like a beer, to which he replied "sure". We went in and I started grabbing the folding chairs and we just talked back and forth. Chuck asked where the bathroom was and I showed him to the hall bathroom. I then went into the bedroom to grab something, and while doing so, realized I could see into the bathroom. I could also see Chuck in the mirror, as he was peeing, and well I just had to look. He was holding about 6 inches of soft thick cock. I stood there looking at him, and as he finished, he stroked it several times.

He did this for a minute or two, and soon had it growing larger and larger. Finally he stopped, and with some difficulty, tucked it back into his pants. I quickly left the hallway with the image of his cock in my mind. Chuck joined me in the kitchen and we talked and sipped our beer for a bit. Then I said we'd best be going. I walked to the door and asked him to grab the chairs, as Dan was still waiting for us in the driveway with the motor running in his truck. I waited a minute then turned around and looked at his cock. This time when he was stroking it for several minutes till finally it was totally hard. It was easily 9 inches long and very thick. I stood there watching him, wondering if he would make himself cum, and as he continued to stroke it, I allowed my own hand to stray to my now very hot and wet pussy.

I ran my fingers along my clit (I wasn't wearing panties) in time to Chuck's stroking and was trying to time my release to his. I looked guilty, but tried to act as normal as possible. He then said that if I ever "needed anything" to let him know. There it was; the invitation. I knew what he meant and down in side I did want it. I did not reply, and he asked if I was okay. I just stood there and he looked at me and asked "If I would like to have some fun?"

I mumbled a protest and Chuck stopped. He told me to relax and enjoy myself. I told him I could not do this, as he was still married to Debbie. He said there was nothing wrong with the two of us having some fun. He then said he had heard about Scott and my threesomes! I could feel my pussy beginning to drip. I told Chuck it did not matter what he had heard, we were not going to have sex now. Besides, Dan was waiting outside and would wonder why it was taking us so long to get the chairs and probably interrupt us. Chuck then kissed me and held me very close to him. As he kissed, his hands began to roam my body centering on my chest. He slowly lifted my blouse to reveal my bra covered tits. He then played with my chest, as he kissed my neck.

I could feel my resistance melting, as he continued to kiss lower, until finally, he slipped the bra up over my breasts and began to suck on them. That sent a shiver of excitement through my whole body, and my hands moved to the back of his head holding him close. Chuck continued to kiss and suck my breasts for several minutes, and then moved his hands to my shorts. He unsnapped them, and began to work them down. I was lost in the sensation of his mouth on my breasts and did not realize what he had done, until I felt his fingers on my clit. By then it was too late, and he had me cumming in a matter of minutes. That snapped me from the trance, and I told him I could not go any further. He said I was not being very fair, since I had gotten off and he had not.

I could clearly see his cock hanging out of his pants, and figured he was right. I told him I would masturbate him if he wanted. He said it was better than nothing and removed his pants. I could see his cock poking out of his boxers, and he then removed them also. He stood there in front of me with his cock sticking almost straight up. He was very hard, and I just sat there looking at his cock. He moved it towards my mouth. I figured there was no harm there; and slowly moved my mouth closer to his cock. As I started to kiss it, Chuck let out a long moan. I glanced at him and could see him looking down at me as I kissed his cock. This seemed to excite him a great deal, and seeing him that turned on had me wanting to suck him. I slid the head of his cock into my mouth and began to lick the underside at the same time.

Chuck's hands moved to the back of my head and guided my tempo. He moaned over and over about how great it felt, and how good I looked with my mouth full of his cock. This was turning me on even more, and I began to consider the possibility of letting Chuck fuck me. I really wanted to feel that big cock up inside me, but was reluctant because I did not want to cheat on Scott without his knowledge. As Chuck's moans increased, he began to tell me how badly he'd like to fuck me. Just for a minute, that he just wanted to see how my pussy felt. I was still sucking him, and could only moan at the thought of him fucking me with his big cock. Chuck must have taken this for consent, because he removed his cock from my mouth and laid me back on the couch, spreading my legs as he went.

Chuck slid his cock along the outer lips of my pussy, but did not penetrate me. He teased my clit with the head of his cock, which had me close to cumming again. I was still very tense, and kept saying it was not a good idea. Dan could walk in any minute. Chuck replied that would be great, then they could sandwich me like they had joked about. Chuck finally said I needed to relax and enjoy it. He sat up on the couch, and after looking around a moment, lit a cigarette giving it to me. He commented on how sexy I looked when I smoked, and I just laughed and hoped this would allow him to cool down and just let me suck him. As I smoked, he moved back over the top of me telling me to relax, as he just wanted to kiss my tits. I allowed him on top of me and he kissed me for several minutes, all the while telling me how sexy I was, and how much he'd like to go in my pussy; just for a minute he said then he'd pull out.

I was relaxing, and finally I told him okay, but to go slow and to make sure he pulled out after a minute. Chuck slid just the head of his cock into me at first, allowing me to open up to him. I was soaking wet and very ready; oh little did I know how ready. Then as he eased more and more into me, I could feel him going in deeper and deeper. The feelings were fantastic. He told me to look down at my pussy, and the sight of his big cock inside my pussy caused me to cum. I locked my legs around Chuck's back and held on with everything I had. He pumped into me for several minutes, as I came, and this brought me off again, and then a third time. I said nothing, but humped upwards onto his cock. That cock that had just made me cum!

Chuck started to thrust into me harder and faster, locking his lips onto my nipples. I could feel another orgasm building up inside me, and could also feel his cock swelling with release. Then I felt him tense up and I could feel his hot sperm hitting the entrance to my pussy, spurt after spurt of hot sperm; hot sperm going deep into a very receptive pussy. It triggered another orgasm! Then there was Dan at the door. Chuck let Dan in, and there I was, lying on my back with one hand squeezing my tits, and the other rubbing my pussy. Dan got out of his clothes in a second, and was on the couch holding me and kissing my breasts. What is it with you guys and tits? I could feel his cock growing against my leg. He started to lick my pussy, but I told him I was in charge until I told him different, so lay on your back I want to ride.

I lowered my pussy on his cock, and I began to just hold his cock in my pussy. Chuck positioned his cock near my face. I began to stroke it, and sucked it into my mouth, I had to stretch my mouth to get it in, but I was a determined lady, and it was great! I felt it swell up tight, so I quit and told him not to cum yet. I told Dan to fuck me and cum in my pussy, so Chuck could cum in my mouth. By the time we arrived back at my sister's, we had been gone over an hour. Scott knew what had happened and wanted to know all about the details.

He said, "So, Chuck got you again!"

I replied, "No, both of them did!"

I dripped Chuck and Dan's cum down my thighs most of the evening, and was still sloppy wet when Scott and I returned home later to fuck some more, while I told him all the details.

12