Fucking My Soldier

Story Info
A late night fuck with a naughty soldier.
1.6k words
4
69.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
176 Followers

Author's Note: This is the second story I've ever posted, so I hope it's decent. Feel free to comment or tell me your opinion. Comments are definitely welcome. If you think I should write more, let me know, and I will. Please enjoy!

My fingers are teasing my swollen clit and my pussy is sopping wet. He shouldn't still be able to make me so fucking hot but he does. He makes my pussy hungry for a smooth, thick cock. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't resist. It's been over a month since I last had sex; that's the longest I've gone since some jock in high school popped my cherry. I'm dying for some cock and just thinking about it has me tense and half out of my mind with arousal.

So I'm 19, and my fiancé just broke of our engagement. A lot of people say that I'm way too young to know what I want, but I had a guy that was funny, my best friend, and amazing in bed. That sounded good enough to me. However, my ex joined the Air Force and decided he wanted to have fun while he was away without being "tied down". He wants to see "what else is out there". Whatever. I told him you don't have to taste the candy to know it's sweet. I'm waiting for Greg to realize that I'm a rare find: a horny teen that's willing to try anything kinky and is willing to be domesticated. Hi, my name is Marie and I'm a horny teenager that wants to be a dirty Susie Homemaker.

I was sitting in my living room, back at my father's house unfortunately. I get this random text from Greg and we start talking. Somehow we go from talking about how we miss each other to him telling me he misses being inside of me. I wanted to resist him, but just reading that text got my juices flowing. It makes me just want to slide down onto his hard cock and ride him like a naughty cowgirl. My fingers were quick and nimble as I texted my reply.

"Does your hard cock miss my hot, wet pussy?" I asked.

"Oh yes" he replied.

I know it sounds stupid, but those two long words had me squirming in my recliner. I looked over at my father and his girlfriend to make sure they haven't noticed. It made me feel even dirtier.

"My pussy is soaking wet for you, you naughty soldier, and I want your cock bad." I texted him.

"I'll make you so much wetter Baby."

Oh, the pet name. Damn him, he knows I can't resist him when he calls me Baby. We kept texting until the early morning, both of us horny and wanting to fuck. Finally we decide to go to bed, hoping to get together soon for the fucking we both want, though neither of us mentions it out loud.

The next day it's late at night and we're texting again. My dad decides to go out to the bar with his girlfriend. I see the window of opportunity slide wide open. My heart speeds up at the mere possibility of having that thick cock fill my greedy cunt. I invite him over for a late night rendezvous and hope it's still early enough that he'll come over.

"Please come over so I can have that yummy cock of yours in my tight pussy." I beg. I anxiously await his response, desperate for some good fucking. I know I should make him work for it, but I just can't make myself suffer for the power of revenge. I have an itch, and he can scratch it. More than ten minutes goes by before my phone vibrates in my lap (yum). I finally get his answer: one word, short and sweet. Yes.

I rush to get ready. I want him to look at me and miss every single day of the last month that he could have been fucking my sweet pussy. I strip down to nothing, all smooth hot skin. My curly dark hair caresses my shoulders and the cool air feels good on my shaved pussy. I shimmy a garter belt and a skimpy black pleated skirt up my long tanned legs. The skirt just barely covers my ass without an inch to spare and if I were to bend over, absolutely nothing would be left to the imagination. After that I tie myself into my favorite corset. It's wine red with a black velvet design on it and the bust is a see through black lace. Next comes the thigh high black stockings that I clip to my garter belt. Add to that a pair of fuck-me black heels and I'm so ready for my sexy soldier. No panties, no bra, just a little eyeliner and mascara smudged on.

Minutes later I hear a knock on my door, I know exactly who it is. Once I open the door I see his eyes travel my entire body, devouring the sight of me. I see his pupils contract and I know he wants me. He swings me up into his strong arms and carries me to the dining room table. After setting me down he pulls my ass to the edge of the table and spreads my legs as he takes a seat in the chair in front of me. I know exactly what he's going to do, liquid heat pours through my veins and floods from my pussy. He moves his mouth between my legs and the first stroke of his tongue makes me jump. He grabs my hips firmly is his big hands so that he can keep me still. He laps up the sweet juice from my pussy and nibbles teasingly on my sensitive clit. I whimper in ecstasy. The quick flicks of his tongue drive me crazy and I wiggle in his grasp. Then he does what he knows I love: he shoves his tongue into my hole as far as he can and fucks my pussy with it. I moan and buck as his tongue moves faster and faster until he has me close to cumming. All of the sudden he shoves two fingers into my cunt and takes my clit between his teeth. The excitement within me builds until it crashes like an ocean tearing down a dam. My cum floods his mouth and drips down his chin.

I try to calm my hurried breathing and close my eyes while I wait for the aftershocks to subside. Once my heart slows I lean forward and kiss him, pushing my tongue past his lips. He kisses me back, his mouth hot and his taste is still delicious. I break the kiss to lick the rest of my cum from his chin. He groans and it strokes my nerves like black velvet. I drown in his chocolate eyes.

With little effort he flips me over and bends me over the table. I feel his warm breath fan out over the black of my slender neck. He undoes he jeans and pulls his cock out from his boxers. I can feel his hips press up again my ass and I want him bad. Slowly he strokes my pussy lips with his hard cock, teasing me with it when he knows I want it filling my cunt.

"You want it, don't you Baby? You've missed this cock, haven't you? I've missed having it in your tight pussy. Tell me you want it and you can have it." He whispers raggedly into my ear.

"I want your cock, I've always wanted your cock. Please give it to me. Please fuck my tight pussy. Pretty please." I continued to beg.

In a sudden movement I feel his stiff cock penetrate me and go so deep that he bumps my cervix. I cry out and grab the edge of the table in a white knuckle grip. Oh my, do I like it rough. He pounds into me from behind, his hands on my hips to hold me steady. I moan and toss my head like a bitch in heat. He groans and presses his body into me as his cock pistons in and out of my pussy, harder and faster. His thick cock stretches and fills my tight cunt. I fit him like a hot, wet glove. Pleasure builds and I crave his cum. His nails dig into my soft flesh and he starts to lose control. He smacks my ass hard and I scream out in a mixture of pain and arousal.

"Cum for me you dirty soldier. I want to feel you shoot your cum into my pussy. Come in your dirty bitch!!" I plead.

"I'm going to cum in you so hard. I want you to come with me. I love you, I'm going to cum!!!"

I scream as he shoots his load into my cumming pussy. My nails rake over the table and my shouts echo off the walls. I hear him grunt as the last stream of his cum splashes inside of me. Both of us are panting and a sheen of sweat covers of hot skin. His heart pounds against my back while we catch our breath.

When we can both move he backs away and pulls his boxers and jeans back up. He avoids his eyes like he doesn't want to look at me. He grabs his keys and heads for the door, then he leaves. No "goodbye", no "hope to see you soon".

Peachy. What the fuck did I do now other than want to get laid?? Love really sucks sometimes. Oh well, he'll be back. He's a guy, he'll get horny again, and then he'll be back. And next time, I want it my way....

indianfire
indianfire
176 Followers