Fucking My Way To Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

I knew that if Matron came looking for me tomorrow I wasn't going to hide. What did the Consultant tell me, I'd just fucked my way to my next promotion? If what he said was true and I had no reason to doubt him then I had to fuck her ass again my career might depend upon it. My laughter echoed down the empty corridor as I thought, only female nurses fucked their way to the top?

When I arrived back at my flat after completing my shift my phone was ringing when I opened the door. I answered the call it was Cleo calling from her home, she was furious with me crying and shouting down the phone. I tried to talk to her and calm her down so we could have a rational conversation but Cleo wasn't in any mood to listen as she told me "We're finished Mike I don't want to see or hear from you ever again. I have never felt as humiliated in my life as I did last night but you were quite obviously enjoying yourself. I found out that you're every bit as perverted as they are and I don't want anything to do with you."

Cleo slammed the receiver down to end our brief conversation. I thought about calling her back but after five minutes I decided against doing so reasoning that there didn't seem to be much point. Cleo had made her feelings pretty clear and wasn't going to change her mind.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I liked Cleo, like her a lot but couldn't honestly say that I loved her. I stripped off my thin cotton uniform threw it into the wash basket and stepped under the hot water. I couldn't get the events of last night out of my mind, Matron in particular. I could not believe that she walked around the hospital every day naked under her thin cotton uniform.

I didn't know Matrons name, she had only recently been promoted to the post having previously served as a Sister at another hospital in the group. She looked to be in her early thirties, about four years younger that me and very young to hold such a senior position. Matron was extremely attractive and had a fantastic body, long shapely legs broad hips and a flat stomach. Her breasts were large and firm with very small nipples that were surrounded by extremely large purple aureoles.

I couldn't get over seeing Matrons cunt was covered by a tangle of dark thick pubic hair which looked as if it had never been trimmed. I wondered why she didn't shave or at least trim her pubes. I certainly wouldn't fancy eating her hairy cunt in its current state. I recalled what a friend had once told me after he'd munched a nurse's very hairy cunt. "It was like trying to eat a lovely juicy peach wrapped in wire wool." I recalled laughing with him at the description.

I got a hard on just thinking about eating Matrons cunt it was normally a job I thoroughly enjoyed. I gave my self a quick hand job in the shower whilst thinking what it would feel like and how she would react. Tired and aching I towelled myself dry and got into bed wondering if I would dream about fucking Matrons tight ass?

I slept until late in the afternoon cooked and ate a meal then watched a porno DVD one of my mates at work had loaned me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the female star looked like she could be Matrons twin Sister. The woman was getting gang banged by three guys with huge dicks. One fucked her cunt whilst his mate fucked her ass at the same time the third guy had his extra large cock stuffed down the woman's throat. It wasn't the best porno flick I'd ever seen but it passed away and hour or so until it was time to get ready for my next night shift.

I arrived at the hospital early had a cup of coffee and a chat to a few friend in the canteen before I made my way to the ward. As soon as I entered the ward Sister came from her office and asked "What have you been up to, you in some sort of trouble?"

I asked why she would think that I was in trouble. Sister replied "Because the new night Matron Julie Ward has phoned the ward twice and she wants to see you in her office as soon as you come in."

I assured Sister that I wasn't any in trouble and lied when I told her that I had no idea why Matron might want to speak to me. Sister replied "Off you go then Matron wanted to see you straight away it sounded urgent."

I left the ward and was making my way to the admin block where Matrons office was located. I had a good idea why she might want to see me so urgently. Admin was housed in a six story building separated from the main hospital block by a large deserted large car park. Being night time the building was closed, all the admin staff had gone home at around 5 o'clock. The door to the building was locked so I pressed the buzzer to alert the lone security man to my presence.

An elderly fat security man answered the buzzer and asked "You Mike Watson? Matron's expecting you her office is on top floor turn left out of the elevator and it's the last door on the left."

I was quite relaxed as I rode the elevator to the top floor walked to Matrons office and tapped on the door. "Come" said Matrons clipped voice.

I stepped into the large dark office the only illumination was provided by a small reading lamp on Matrons desk. Matron smiled warmly at me and said. "Close the door and take a seat Mike, thank you for coming so promptly. Do you know why I've sent for you?"

I replied that I had no idea as I sat on a large leather armchair opposite her desk. Her smile widened and her eyes sparkled as they reflected the light from the lamp on her desk as she said. "Let's not beat about the bush, last night was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life and I was hoping we could repeat it."

I decided to take charge of the situation and replied that I was sorry but that would be far too dangerous we could both lose our jobs if people discovered that I was fucking her. Matron's pretty face revealed her shock and disappointment. " I'm going to have to beg am I? I will if I have to, you must fuck me please I'm desperate."

Matron's voice took on the same pleading tone I had heard her use to the Consultant the previous night. She stood up and unfastened the buttons down the front of her uniform and allowed her starched uniform to drop onto the carpeted floor revealing her naked body, large firm breasts and the thick tangle of pubic hair that covered her cunt. She was smiling at me when she asked "Surely you're not going to refuse me can't you see how desperate I am?

I twisted the knife and asked "What's in it for me? You could have me sacked if you get fed up of fucking me or find someone with a bigger dick?"

Matron was taken aback by my response and asked "Do you want me to pay you?"

I smiled at her undid the buttons on my thin cotton trousers and allowed my erect cock to spring out. Matron was almost salivating she couldn't avert her eyes which were locked onto my proud stiff cock. To tease her a little more I made my cock twitch several times. Matron clapped her hands in delight at the spectacle she smiled broadly as she told me. "You want to fuck me too don't you, if you don't want money then what do you want?"

I replied that I had applied for a job as Ward Sisters there was a vacancy in the hospital and her support would probably secure me the post."

Matron smiled as she replied "I would have supported your application even if you hadn't asked, the job is as good as yours. Now are you going to fuck me? My cunt juices are already dripping onto the carpet"

I told her to lean over the desk and I fuck her from behind the way the Consultant had done last night."

Matron asked me not to refer to the Consultant again she didn't like him and never had done they shared a common interest and that was all."

I told Matron that after watching them both go at it last night it was obvious that rough sex was their common interest. She was very frank and told me she had met him in a club they frequented. He found out that she was a Ward Sister at a hospital and told her he would get her the vacant Junior Matrons post if she consented to have sex with him. "I've been confirmed in the post now and no longer need his backing. You'll probably dump me when your promotion is confirmed but right now I don't really care. I'll deal with that if and when it happens live for today is my motto."

For the avoidance of all doubt and to cement the bargain I said. "I want to be promoted and you want me to fuck you and that's no hardship. I fuck you, you get me promoted yes?"

Matron smiled wickedly and was trembling when she replied. "That's right not just one fuck though. You have to fuck me wherever, whenever and however I want until you get your promotion do we have a deal?"

I stood up and stepped out of my uniform trousers, pulled my top over my head before asking her if I had to call her Matron whilst I was fucking her. She replied "Fuck no that was his perversion my name is Julie and your Mike when were alone. Now are you going to fuck me, can't you see I'm trembling in excitement and almost coming on the carpet?"

I assumed total control and replied. "Yes I've been looking forward to it now lean over the desk and shove you beautiful ass in the air Julie."

She almost jumped back to her desk, leaned over it her long shapely legs parted and her lovely rump stuck in the air. I could see Julie's cunt juices were coating her tangled pubic hair and already tickling down her inner thighs she was more than ready to receive my cock she was desperate for it.

I positioned my long hard cock between the gaping lips of her cunt and slid it backwards and forwards between them rubbing its head over her clitoris. Julie groaned and pleaded with me. "That's not fair you're just teasing me. It does feel wonderful but it will feel a whole lot nicer when you shove you huge cock into my cunt and fill it as only you can."

Without warning I shoved my cock hard and deep into Julies gaping wet cunt she screamed loudly as my hips smashed into her firm buttocks. "Again, again, again" she repeated.

I withdrew and thrust my prick back into her dripping slippery cunt Julie asked. "Will you squeeze my nipples they're one of the most sensitive parts of my body I go crazy when my nipples are being squeezed."

I grabbed hold of Julie's large firm breast and massaged them in the palm of my hands. At the same time I squeezed and rotated her tiny hard nipples between my thumb and index finger. Julies head snapped back and a loud groan originating from deep inside her filled the dimly lit office.

True to her word Julie went mental writhing and bucking as my long broad cock explored every inch of her pulsating cunt. Her screams of delight filled the room and her body quivered as she reached orgasm. "Keep going please, keep thrusting your cock into my cunt and squeeze my tits and nipples hard. I'll come again in a few seconds you're cocks driving me insane."

True to her word Julie's body shuddered violently when she came for a second time groaning and panting furiously for breath she observed "You haven't come yet that's wonderful. Will you come in my ass? Keep squeezing my nipples and shove you cock in my ass I want you to do it just like you did last night really hard. I know my ass is going to hurt like hell because it still hasn't recovered from yesterdays examination of it yet."

I rammed my cock deep into Julie's tight ass smashing my balls into the wet lips of her cunt. Julies arse was a little more receptive but still quite tight her inner canal hadn't have contracted fully from the last time I reamed her ass. As I thrust my cock deep into her ass displaced air rushed out and sounded like she was breaking wind. "Julie was laughing out loud and I could feel the canal of her ass contracting and gripping my cock as she laughed.

Julie urged me. "Do it harder like you did yesterday when you were angry and wanted to hurt me I loved it. Call me names and tell me what you're going to do to me."

I started to abuse her verbally and physically telling her "You're not a hospital Matron you're just a dirty little whore who likes men to fuck her in the ass. I'm going to fuck your ass until it bleeds or splits I'm going pull your nipples until you think there going to be torn off your big tits."

Julie was writhing on my cock and throwing her head back when she grunted and moaned. I could see the muscles in her back tense as another orgasm started to shake her body. "You're going to come on your nice new carpet and you don't care you're a dirty fuck muffin. I'm going to make you get down on your hands and knees and lick the carpet clean of your mess then you'll have to suck the come off my cock and swallow it."

Julies first ass orgasm was quickly followed her second she cried out her ass felt as if it would squeeze all of the blood out of my cock I couldn't hold back and coated the depths of her ass with semen. I asked "Can you feel that Julie, my come gushing into you? You're going to have to suck my sticky cock until it's clean and whilst you're doing it I might decide to piss in your mouth."

Julie was still bucking on my cock enjoying her orgasm but her head snapped round to look at me and she asked wide eyed with anticipation. "Are you really going to piss in my mouth, if I lay down on the carpet will you piss all over my face body and cunt? I've heard about golden showers but I've never had one will you do it please? That would be so dirty I'd love it I know."

I couldn't believe that Julie was begging me to piss on her and told her. "You really are a fucking dirty little whore you love being humiliated and your body abused don't you?"

Julie regained her breath and replied "Yes how I got into this is a very long story if you come home with me after work I'll tell you all about it while you fuck my cunt my ass or mouth even piss on me do whatever you'd like. Meet me in the rear car park when we finish our shift and follow me home in your car."

That was one invitation I was not going to refuse. "Ok now suck this come off my cock for now I've got to get back to my ward." I instructed Julie.

Julie pleaded. "Please you were going to piss on me, don't go."

I let her finish sucking my cock clean before I shoved her head away and got dressed before I left her office I told her "You are the most perverted little whore I've ever met I'll see you again in the rear car park at finishing time."

Julie pretty face lit up in a smile. "You mean that don't you in the car park after our shift I can't wait my cunts twitching already it will be wet for the rest of the night."

As I walked back into the ward I couldn't stop myself from smiling Sister immediately noticed and observed "You didn't get a bollocking judging by the smile on your face. What did Matron want you for?"

I replied returning her smile. "I think she just wanted my body."

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers
12