Fucking My Wife's Most Sexy Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers

I mouthed her boobs again and kissed them all over. I rubbed my mouth on her boobs for quite some time. I took her hard pointed nipples in my mouth and sucked them one by one. She held me tightly moaning sexily. She kept on caressing my hairs and sighed all through. Then I moved down to her crotch and thighs once again and did the same thing that I did earlier.

She was vibrating and wriggling her sexy looking young body like any thing. Her young nude body had become very hot. Then my mouth again sifted to her crotch and thighs. I kissed her smooth and silky thighs and crotch. I brushed them with my lips again and again. Nibha was writhing her sexy body in ecstasy and joy. I went on doing so. She then told me to take her to bed “…..ooohhh aabbb mmuujjhheee bbeddd ppaaarrr lleeee cchhaalllo nnaaaa, dearrr jijju ….main bahut….excited feel kaarr rahee hoon….”

I again hugged her from behind and again took her luxurious breasts in my palms and pressed and squeezed them. All the while I was holding her in that posture and pressing and squeezing her fleshy and spongy breasts with my both hands, my dick was trying to find its proper place into her. Nibha was wriggling and writhing in excitement, and my dick was being rubbed against her soft heavy and fleshy sexy hips, trying to make its way in between her hips.

It was getting herder and harder by the soft touch of her fleshy and heavy hips. Nibha told me “…..oooffff jijju, yyyoouuu aarreee ddrriilliinngggg mmeee ffrroommm bbbeehhiinndddd….” I told her instantly “…don’t worry Nibha darling I will drill you in the proper place… …I know where to drill you, Nibha….” She just smiled sexily looking me from the corner of her eyes. I admired her well shaped fully swollen breasts, I told her that she had maintained her breasts very well. Nibha told me that she used to do lot of exercise to maintain the shape and size of her breasts. She told me that in spite of that her hubby squeezes her breasts she always made it a point that her breasts should not loose their shape at all and they should look firm always so that any young man or passer by be instantly attracted towards her swollen breasts. She told me that she even took care of her nipples too. She used to consult lots of books and see the yoga and keep fit programmes on the TV. Then I took her to the cozy bed.

She lay straight on the bed. She was looking at me sexily. She was moving her arms sometimes up and some times round her sexy looking belly. That gave slight jerks to her fleshy breasts. Her fleshy breasts stood firm like mounds. The shape of her breasts were were quite tempting that time. Her hard nipples were pointing upward straight on the tips of each of her well developed shapely breasts. The roundness of her fleshy breasts were simply luring.

While I was looking at her inviting breasts and nipples, Nibha was seductively looking at me. I took her hard pointed nipple in my mouth. I licked her hard pointed nipples and sucked them. At the same time I was pressing and squeezing her other boobs with my hand. I did the same thing with her other nipple and squeezed her other boobs. Then I was rubbing my mouth on her fleshy boobs.

She moaned. She sighed. “..uuuuffffff….. ….aaaahhhhhh…..” I did it for quite some time changing from one to the other breast. I kissed her belly and rubbed my mouth on that. As I lifted my mouth Nibha told me “…..oohhh dearr mouth my breasts once again… ….liked the way you kissed my breasts…. ….I liked the way you sucked my nipples…. ….please do it again dearr jeeju….” I told her “….Nibha tumhara breasts bahut hi majedaar hai…. ….bahuut majaa aayaa tumhaare breasts ko chuumne mein…. …..tumhara nipples bhii laajawaab hai…. ….haan Nibha darling, mujhe tumhare choochiyon ko chuusne mein bada hi majaa ayaa…” Nibha told me “….

oohhh jeeju aaur chuuso naa mere dono chuchiyon ko……in fact main jab se tumse milii hoon taab se aapni dono chuuchiyon ko tumse chuswane ko tadaap raahii thii…. …..aaj to jaise hi tumne mere chuchiyon ko kiss kiya main to ye sonch kar kaaphi excited hone lagi ki tum mere dono chuchiyon ko bari bari se cuusoge….” I told her “ ….haan darling Nibha, jaab se maine tumhe dekha thaa taab se main bhi tumhare dono khoobsoorat kasi hui chuuchiyon ko chusne ke liye betaab thaa….” And I again started licking Nibha’s fleshy breasts and sucking her hard and pointed nipples. She held me in her sexy arms and was caressing in great excitement.

She kept on moaning, sibilating sexily “……ooohhhh…. …iiiissshhhhhhhh….. ……iiitttssss ggrreeaattttee…jijju ….i lliikke ittt…. ..uuhhh… ..go oonnn sucking mmyyy bbrreeaassttttsss lliikkee tthhaaaattt… ….hhaaaannn iisssiiii ttaaarrraaahhhh cchhuuusso mmeerrreee dono cchhuucchhiiyyoooonnn kko…mere achchhe jijju….” and she sighed sexily “… uuuffffffffff…. ..aaaaaaahhhh… ….uuuuiiiiii….. ….oooffffoooohhhhhhh….. ….uuuummmhhhhh…. ….iissshhhh.. ….ooouuuuccchhhhhh…… …..yyoouuuu aaarreee rreeaalllyyy gggrrreeaaatttee…. jijju… yyoouuu kknnoowww hhoowww to kkisss aanndd ssucckk bbrreeaassttttss…” Her sexy utterances made me and kiss and suck her spongy breasts more and more madly. I kissed her all over again and again. I licked her silky smooth thighs.

I kissed her sexy thighs. I kissed her sexy looking crotch madly. I kept kissing and licking on that zone. I rubbed my mouth over her silky sexy thighs. Nibha was tossing in complete restlessness. I very well understood that she instantly wanted strong strokes from me. She told me “….oohhh ddeeaarrr jijju… cccoommeee ooonnnn…… ….

I aaamm vveerryyy mmuucchhh tthhiirrssttyyy…. ….I aammm ddiieennnnggg…. ….nnoowww I ccaannn nnooott hhooolldd aannyyy mmooorree…. ….jijju yyoouuu hhaavveee mmaaddeee mmeeee vveerryyy hhootttt…. .hhaaaannn jijju aaaoooo nnnaaa….. …..aaabb mmaaiinnn bbiillkkuulll nnaaiinnn rruukkk ssaakkttiii hhoooonn…. ….ooohhh mere jijju… aaabbb mmmaaaattt kkkaaarrroooo….. ….mmaaiinnn ppuurriii ttaarraaahhh ggaaarraaammm hhho cchhuukkiii hhooonnn…. Ooohhh jijju….main aaabbb auurrr iiinnntttaaajjaaaarrr nnaahhiinnn kkaarrr ssaakkttii hhoooonn….”

I told her “….yes darling Nibha, I know, you want fucking now…. ….now you are fully hot …. ….and want strong strokes from me….” Then I separated her sexy thighs and positioned my self between them.

Her pussy was wet. I pushed my hard erect dick tight inside her vagina. Oohhh, it was very hot. The hot lubricant inside her vagina eased my entry in to her. My hard and stiff penis had no problem in entering her vagina. I gave some pushes and was then completely inside her.

She moaned in ecstasy “….ooofffffff……aaaahhhh…..” I told Nibha that I was completely inside her. I told her that I had pushed the full length of my dick (lund) into her hot vagina. She told “…ooohhhh yyyeessss… that is fine jijju… ….I was longing for it… …now fuck me at your will, dearr…” I told her “….Nibha I wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you…. ….haan darling Nibha sach kahta hoon..

main tumhen chodne ke liye kaab se tadaap rahaa thaa…” She told me “…..oooffffffff to aab mari chodai shuru karo naa jijju… ….main bhi jiss roj se tuse mili hoon sachmuch badi hi betaabi se taadaap rahii hoon tumse chodwaane ke liyee dearr jijju…” I started moving my torso to and fro. My penis was getting harder and harder. It was getting thicker and thicker.

In the beginning I made slow movements. She held me within her arms and started moaning in low sexy voice “….uuuhh jijju….aaaahhhh…..oooofff” She encircled her thighs around my waist. I pushed my fully erect cock a little bit more inside her with more vogour.

Her voice became slightly louder. I went on fucking her gently. After some time She arched her legs and thighs up so as to give way more to me more inside her. I made more thrust. Nibha was accommodating me more and more that way inside her. I increased my speed a little more.

She was just sighing and moaning making sexy voice “….uuuuufff….oooooooohhhhhh…. ….aaahhhhhhh….. jijju……uummmhhhhh….. .iissshhhhhh…. ….”

She was gyrating her hips giving upward thrust of her hips to accommodate my cock in side her vagina as much as she could share more and more pleasures. In excitement she encircled my waist with her thighs and legs and was continuing the same movements, all the while making sounds like “…uuuhhhh… ..aaaahhhhh…. ..uuuuffffff….” I asked Nibha stroking with rithmical movements of my torso making my hard cock go and come into and from her hot vagina like a piston in a bore of engine “…how is it Nibha.. …how do you feel… …should I increase the speed… …tell me Nibha you are okay… …Nibha, you like fucking this way…” She was moaning and sibilating. She was stimuted to activity in excitement.

She uttered in barely audible tone “…ooohhhhhh ddeeaarrr jiiju.. ..iitttt iiissss ssimmppllyyyy eexxcciittiinnggg…. I like it go on oohhhh please go on fucking me like that … …yes dear, come on fuck me like that … it is fine.. ..your are great.. … I feel really good.. ..It is giving me heavenly pleasure… … you know how to fuck… yes you are a great fucker.. ooohhh yes I like such fucking… ..dear please come on… …come fast.. ooohhh speed up... jijju please speed up… …fast yes dear jijju.... please fast fuck me fast ooohh dear jijju push a bit more inside me jijju.. … oohhh dear jijju come on push deeper.. aahhh.. ffaastt ddeeper..

yes dear deeper..…” Now I was on my knees. She lifted her hips up and parted her thighs well so that she could accommodate me more and more inside her. I held her hips with my hands and gave some support to keep her vagina up in position, right in front of my cock. I pushed my cock again into her hot and wet vagina and started fucking her. In that position I was able to fuck Nibha deep in her valley. I was fucking her deeper and deeper. Of course, that position was very much convenient for me to push my cock completely into her valley.

I increased my speed. I was stroking hard into her. I was trying to push my cock more and more into her. My cock was going and coming fast to and from her vagina. I was stroking. She was wriggling. She gave me all support with her haunches and I was romping fast. She was sighing and moaning “…ooohhhh…jijju. uuuuufffff…. aaaaahhhhhhhhh… sssshhhhhhh…. My piston was working fast into her bore. Nibha was uttering “…yyess jijju issi taaraahh….chodo….hhaan jijju I like it…yeass fuck me like this…..please go on fucking like this jijuu….” And I was fucking Nibha with as much speed as I could.

She was giving me encouragements all through. Amidst her sibilation, moan and sigh she used to tell me “..jijju…fffaaaasssttttt…. aaahhhhhh… ffaaasssttttt…” I went on pumping like that with full speed. Ohhh, fucking Nibha was simply heavenly. Of course I had already fucked many more young girls and women, but Nibha was none the less. After some time we were spent and were gasping fast. We were completely exhaust. We rested there in the bed. We were lying in complete nudity.

Then taking Nibha into my arms and caressing I asked her “…how was it Nibha… did you like it… Nibha told me “…you are great jijju.. ..you know the art of fucking… .perhaps you have fucked lot many young girls and women. I told her that I had actually fucked some more young girls and women earlier other that my wife. She cooed sexily “….really dear jijju! …..you are great….oohhh you are so experienced…I never knew jijju….. that is why you know how to fuck…” she continued “…jeejju

I liked the way you fucked me.. .you are very strong also… ..I like such manly persons.. ..in fact I had a strong urge to get fucked by you, jijju..” I asked her who other than her hubby had fucked her. She told me that one of her jeejaji (husband of her cousin sister) had fucked her earlier. He had fucked her many a times and she also willingly get fucked by him whenever she got the proper opportunity.

I told her that I had a strong urge to fuck her ever since I had met her “…darling main tumko chodne ke liye bahut bechain tha… ...jab tum mujhse sat kar baithi thi main sonch raha tha ki tum chudai karte samay pura sath dogi aur tumhen chodne mein badaa majaa ayegaa…and in fact I had fantasized about fucking you even. She told replied me lying in that posture only “….main bhi tum se chedwane ke liye tadap rahi thi… ..jaab main tumhein pahli baar mili thi aur tum bhi mujhe ghoor rahe the taab main samajh gayee thi ki main tumhen achchhi lagi aur tum bhi mujhse kuchh chahate ho jeeju …

aur taab se main plan kaar raahi hoon tumse chodwane ke liye…” Nibha asked me “…jeeju…achchha aab batao main tumhein kaisi lagi..” I replied her “…you are great Nibha… …it was fine to find you so bold, frank and free.. ..tum bhi bahut achchha se chodwati ho.. ..thanks darling, tumne mujhe chodne mein pura co-operate kiya….” She thanked me also for the compliments with kisses and told me “…jeeju tumne bhi to koi kasaar nahin chhoda mujhe chodne mein….” She kissed me again and again, and then told me that she was going to kitchen to bring hot milk so that we could regain energy.

She was so bold that without putting any thing on she went into the kitchen after giving a sexy look at me. She brought two glasses of hot milk. We finished it. I again took Nibha into my arms and started kissing her. She also responded by kissing me. She asked me stylishly “…uuummm jeeju…my boobs … ..please dear jeeju… see they are waiting for you jeeju …give them good hands… .yes dear jeeju take my boobs with your palms and press them….I like that dear…jeeju, the way you press and squeeze my boobs I like that very much…please dear…” I took her firm and tight boobs within my palms and started pressing them again. I squeezed her voluptuous boobs. She again sighed in pleasure. She asked me to mouth her boobs. I liked her nipples one by one again and then kissed her succulent boobs. I sucked her nipples. My tongue was working well on her hard pointed nipples.

That was exciting her again. I rubbed my mouth on her luxurious boobs. And after some time Nibha requested me to fuck her “…dear jeeju please fuck me now..yes dear fuck me again…I am aroused again now…I want your hard strokes again…haan dear jijju please chodo naa mujhe…phir se meri chodai kaaro…main chodwane ke liye bilkul phir se taiyar hoon…” I told her that I would like to fuck her in standing position. She agreed. She leaned forward taking the support of the table in the room. I positioned myself behind her. I pushed my cock right inside her wet vagina holding her soft smooth, fleshy and round hips.

I started to and fro movement of my torso and hips. She was also making a similar to and fro movements rhythmically so that whole of my cock could be penetrated into her. I was caressing her sexy hips. In the beginning I was slow. Gradually I increased my speed. And later I was stroking fast. As fast as I could. Every time I pushed my cock forward Nibha threw her hips back as if to receive my cock. And thus I was penetrating deep into her. That way Nibha was very co-operative in fucking. I very much like such young girls and women.

I was fucking Nibha and she was again moaning, sighing sexily in ecstasy, encouraging me to fuck her more and more, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. I went on fucking like that for a longer time in that posture. Then I laid her straight on the table in such a way that her hips were on the edge of the table and she was lifting her legs up. I again pushed my hard thick cock right in side her standing there in front of her hips. I started fucking her again.

I was pushing my cock very deep into her. I went on fucking Nibha in that posture for quite some time. I always took care of not ejaculating early. And as always I used to stay more and more after the previous rounds of fucking. So that time I fucked her longer that the first round. She just went on encouraging me “….oooohhh..yess jeejjuuu….faasstt…deep…oooohhhhhh……jijju…I like ittt….faaassst jijju faaassst…ffuckk mmee faaassstt..” I was in my full speed and force. Nibha was sighing and moaning sexily.

And again we were exhausted. We took rest together. After some time we repeated the fucking and sucking game. I fucked Nibha for six rounds in a row. She told me “..you are an expert..you are too strong also…I am fully satisfied now dear...I liked the way you fucked me dear jijju…main chahoongi ki tum baar baar meri chudai karte raho…main tumhein phir se bulaungi chodne ke liye mere achchhe jeeju…mujhe phir se jee bhar ke chodna…. my jeeju… aaoge naa?…” I told her that it would be my pleasure if she gave me more chances for fucking.

At about 8 in the evening we took bath together. We both dressed up properly. We kissed each other hugging tight in each other’s arms. I took leave of her and came back. I told my wife that I had lot of works in the office that day so I was tired and I wanted to go to bed after taking my food immediately. And after taking my food I went to sleep. So Nibha really proved to be the sexiest and hottest friend of my wife. That was indeed a marvellous experience I had.

I hope my readers, especially young girls and women, might liked the story. They are welcome to write me Emails on this ID.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers
12