Fucking Sally and Miriam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adamus76
Adamus76
26 Followers

"Let me show you a proper assfucking," I said as I grabbed her and stood up, lifting her with my cock still all the way up her ass. I lay her down on the bathroom mat, making sure she was resting on her hands and knees, keeping her ass tight against my hips to ensure my cock remained solidly where it was.

Once I was sure Miriam was supporting her own weight, I knelt behind her and moved my hands back to her hips. "Here we go," I said as I began thrusting in to her ass.

"Oh god Ryan...," she gasped, "yes... oh yes... my god... oh... oh..." Steadily I fucked that tight ass, my cock pistoning in to her tight hole, my eyes glued to where my cock stretched her puckered hole and filled her forbidden tunnel. I got in to a great rhythm and felt I could keep it up for hours, two good strokes every three seconds, my balls slapping against Miriam's pussy.

I felt her hands between her legs, rubbing her soaked cunt as I fucked her wonderful ass. It wasn't long before she began to tremble again, a new orgasm hitting her as I drove my wood in to her moist ass over and over and over. "Yes... oh god yes... cumming... I'm cumming Ryan... yes... yesss... YES!" She screamed as she came, shuddering and collapsing on to her stomach as her ass gripped my cock tightly and pulled me down with her. "Ughhhh... aahh..." she moaned as she trembled in the throes of her orgasm, my cock deeply embedded in her strained ass.

After a few moments I felt her ass relax around my cock, and I began moving again, slowly and intently. She moaned painfully. "I'm gonna fuck you hard now, Miriam," I whispered in to her ear, "and then I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to suck it all down." She groaned and nodded, and I grabbed her arms to hold myself up as I started truly pounding her tight ass.

Relentlessly I fucked her ass, hammering her tight hole as mercilessly as I'd fucked Sally's pussy earlier. Again and again I rammed my fuckmeat in to her ass, her continued moans serving to spur me on, slamming my cock down in to her over and over.

It took a few more minutes of frantic ass-pounding and then I felt my own orgasm approach, a rapidly growing pressure in my balls moving up my hard shaft as I drove it in to Miriam's sore ass. Just before my peak would hit I pulled out and forcefully made Miriam turn face-up on the floor, moving up to aim my throbbing cock at her face. I had intended to shoot in to her mouth from a distance but the dirty little girl surprised me as she eagerly moved to gobble up my cock, wrapping her lips around my shaft and rapidly bobbing her head to coax my load from me.

I came incredibly hard, my cock spasming and pulsating in Miriam's little mouth, dumping spurt after spurt of hot rich seed in to her mouth. "Ahhhh yes!" I grunted as she sucked my load out of me, her lips tight around my throbbing shaft as I filled her mouth with cum. As the last waves of my orgasm washed over me she kept on sucking, gentler now, just at the edge of my sensitivity, tenderly milking every last drop from me.

Finally I was totally spent and pulled my cock back from Miriam's mouth, which she reluctantly let go. She swallowed and lay her head back on the floor as I lay down beside her. "Fuck... that was... unbelievable," she managed to say between heavy breaths.

"Yes, it was," I agreed, absently cupping one of her gorgeous pear-shaped tits and playing with the engorged nipple. "We definitely need to do that again." She turned her head to look at me, bright blue eyes locking with mine.

"Definitely," she said.

Adamus76
Adamus76
26 Followers