Fucking Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers

As Lewis was giving Sandra a congratulatory fuck after she passed her last exam he made a few observations and as she cleaned his cock with her tongue after cumming he spoke to her.

"I've noticed that your tits are getting bigger and more sensitive. And we've fucked nearly every day for the last two months and I haven't seen any blood. Are you pregnant?"

Sandra looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth and with tears in her eyes.

"Just tell me, my whore, are you pregnant?"

"I was afraid that you wouldn't fuck me anymore," she said, biting her lip.

"Is it mine, or have you been whoring around when I've not been able to keep an eye on your cunt?"

"I've only fucked you since that week in the cabin."

"I thought you were on the pill."

"I am, but remember that week when I was sick and kept throwing up? I think that must've been when the pill stopped working."

"OK, I guess that decides what we do in the future. You move in here and become my full time whore and have my baby."

"You want us to get married?"

"I guess we ought to get married. Jane will be off to university so the same rules will apply here as in the cabin. I'll marry you out of respect for your parents, but you and I both know that you're a whore and you'll live like one here. Now ride me. I want to play with your big tits."

Sandra straddled him happily and started bouncing up and down his shaft. He started kneading her bouncing tits, biting her nipples, pulling them and licking them. When they'd both cum they had a quick shower fuck before he drove her to the vicarage and explained to her parents that they were getting married.

*****

A year later Lewis came home from work and was greeted at the door by his naked wife who was horny and eager to suck his cock and be fucked. Their baby was asleep and he fucked her against the front door. Only that day one of his colleagues at work had complained about how hard it was to get a fuck after his divorce. Lewis had shared his secret to getting a young whore like his and the friend was impressed. His daughter had a friend too and he was going to follow Lewis's advice and see if he could make her his whore. Lewis came as he imagined doing some wife swapping with his colleague.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers
12