Fucking Sisters

Story Info
Guy has a threesome with sisters.
1.1k words
3.5
121k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doom333
doom333
34 Followers

Gina is an attractive girl. 5'4 140 lbs. Huge DD tits and an amazing tight ass. The cutest face with an adorable smile. She hadn't had a chance to really get her self set financially since moving out of her dad's house. This led to her, at the age of 21, living with her twin sister Julia and Julia's boyfriend Jack. Gina and Julia were fraternal not identical twins so they didn't look exactly alike.

Julia was 5'5 and 150lbs. Her tits were smaller but still big enough at C cups. She was attractive but no where near as cute as her sister.

Jack was an abusive asshole but a decent looking asshole. He was 6'1 and 170 lbs. His body was well built and he had a handsome face.

One night the three of them were drinking and smoking together. Jack and Gina had an experience a few weeks earlier that neither of them could forget. Normally the three of them didn't have good times together. Jack would normally ruin it by being himself. Tonight they were having fun just talking.

"We should play strip poker or something." Jack said out of no where.

"That could be fun." Julia replied.

"I guess." Gina said. She was worried about where this could lead but knew better than to say no to Jack.

So the game began. Gina went on an early winning streak and quickly had her sister down to her shirt and panties and Jack in his underwear and socks. The Jack won a few games.

As Gina took off her shirt leaving her in just her bra and panties she looked over to see Julia completely naked. She hadn't realized before that her sister had a real nice body. Julia's pussy was cleanly shaved and Gina couldn't help but stare at it. Gina was of course shaved too but was amazed at how good her sister's bare pussy looked.

Next Julia won her first and only hand of the night. Jack took of his underwear instead of his socks. Revealing his large seven inch cock. Gina took off her bra this elicited a hoot from Jack as he stared at her huge melons.

Jack won the final hand of the night causing Gina to remove her panties. She sat back down naked. The only clothing among the three of them was Jack's socks. No one spoke as they stared at each other.

Jack broke the silence "Damn you girls look fucking hot." he said and moved over to Julia. He began kissing her and slid his hands between her legs.

"I'm going to head to bed I guess" Gina said. But before she could move Jack moved over next to her.

Jack's hands moved all over Gina's body. He began kissing her. Gina was hesitant but began kissing back.

"Hey I'm jealous over here." Julia said making Gina think she was pissed about seeing her boyfriend getting kissed but Julia then said "I want to kiss her."

Julia made her way over to her sister and pushed Jack out of the way. She knelt down and kissed Gina. This time Gina did not hesitate. She kissed her sister back and their tongues met. Julia's moved her hand between Gina's legs and cupped her naked pussy. Slowly Julia slid a finger into her sisters waiting and wet pussy. Gina let out a soft moan.

When Julia backed away Jack moved in and began kissing Gina again. Julia's hand was still between Gina's legs fingering her. Julia then bent over and took Jack's large cock into her mouth. He moaned but didn't stop kissing Gina.

Julia had sucked many dicks in her day. She had gone down on Jack hundreds of times. She knew just what it took to make him or any guy cum. She alternated between holding the head of his dick in her mouth while jerking it with her hand to deep throating the whole cock.

It wasn't long before Jack felt the cum building in his nuts. He grabbed Julia by the hair and pulled her off his dick. Then with his free hand he jerked his cock sending a spray of cum onto his girlfriends face. Even as she was being facialed Julia's hand stayed on Gina's wet pussy.

After Jack had finished coating Julia's face he backed away from the two girls. Julia sat covered in cum and fingering her sister. Gina was approaching orgasm.

"Lick it off" Jack said to Gina.

Gina didn't hesitate she began licking the cum off her sister's face. Once Julia's face was clear of cum Gina began kissing her again. Gina's began fondling her sisters tits. Julia moaned as her sister pinched her nipples.

Gina's moans began louder and more frequent as she started to cum. Julia then tickled Gina's clit sending her over the edge. Gina let out a small scream as she came.

"Damn you bitches are hot." Jack said. "Aint you going to help her out Gina?"

Any apprehension Gina had was washed away with her orgasm. She pushed Julia onto her back. Gina then buried her face into her sisters already soaking wet pussy. Julia was almost to orgasm the moment Gina's tongue flicked her clit the first time.

Gina was on her knees licking her sister's pussy. She didn't even notice that jack had gotten up and moved behind her. She did notice as his cock slipped into her wet cunt. She was amazed that his was hard again already. She assumed seeing sisters go at it was a turn on for him.

Jack wasted no time and began pounding Gina's pussy as hard and fast as he could. Gina loved being railed by his large dick and moaned into Julia's pussy. This sent Julia to her first orgasm. She screamed as she came.

Even going for a second time Jack wasn't able to last long at the pace he was going. Soon he was thrusting as hard as he could into Gina as he sprayed his cum into her. The feeling of this cause Gina to have her second orgasm. She stopped eating Julia out and screamed. Julia just stared at her boyfriend cumming in her sister.

When Jack moved Gina got up. Before she could move away though Julia was kneeling in front of her. Julia began licking Jack's cum from Gina's pussy. Gina's pussy was already sensitive from two orgasms and she came easily again. Julia greedily lapped up the mixture of her boyfriend's and her sister's cum.

Once this was done the three of them sat around the room naked for awhile. Gina left the room first, gathering her cloths and going to her room. As she lay in bed she could hear that Julia and Jack were fucking again. She played with herself and brought herself to another orgasm listening to them. She feel asleep quickly after this.

doom333
doom333
34 Followers