Fucking Sister's Husband

Story Info
She tricks her twin sister's husband into fucking her.
2.1k words
4.33
338.5k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo32
jimbo32
13 Followers

My name is Kelly and this is a story about how I fucked my sister's husband.

See, my sister, Lisa, and I are twins and we have always been competitive. All through high school we have competed for the same guys.

Anyway, last year Lisa married Sam, who is perfect. He has a perfect body, is smart, and rich.

Anyway, although Lisa got her bachelor's degree, I stayed in school for my Master's degree. During my Spring Break I flew to Lisa's house since she lived in Florida and I had a free place to hang.

Unfortunately Lisa had several appointments that she couldn't get out of, so Sam agreed to keep me company.

I had decided long before I flew down to Lisa and Sam's house that I would try and seduce Sam, but Lisa's absence made my plan work out so much better.

An hour after I arrived I talked Sam into going swimming in their pool with me. Since they have a privacy fence, their neighbors can't see them in their pool.

When I met Sam out by the pool he was already in the pool. I peeled off my clothes to reveal a skimpy bikini with a thong bottom. Then I held my breath and removed the top of my bikini and tossed it on my pile of clothes.

Sam was staring at me and said, "Kelly, what are you doing?"

I walked right up to the edge of the pool and jumped in. When I surfaced Sam again asked me what I was doing.

I smiled and said, "I hate tan lines. Besides, your neighbors can't see."

Sam was nervous and said, "what about your sister, you know, my wife?"

I walked into the shallow end of the pool next to him, so my tits were out of the water and I said, "Sam, Lisa and I are twins. Our bodies are identical. My tits look just like hers, so chill out."

Sam was quiet for a minute and said, "yeah I guess you are right. You look exactly like Lisa topless."

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a quick peck on the lips and then I swam off.

When we got out of the water I saw Sam watching my ass as I walked to the lounge chairs and I said, "Sam, do you mind if I sunbathe nude?"

Sam though for a second and said, "Well Kelly you are just wearing a thong, which isn't concealing much anyway, so why not. But you have to keep this a secret because Lisa would kill me if she found out."

I peeled off my thong and stood before Sam completely naked. I caught Sam looking at my crotch and I said, "Why are you staring at my pussy? I am sure that Lisa'' looks identical, right?""

Sam laughed and said, "Not really. I mean, Lisa trims her pubic hair, but she doesn't shave it bald like you."

I laughed and said, "I heard that men like to go down on a woman better if she shaves her pussy bald. Which way do you prefer?"

Sam was really nervous but said, "I have never eaten a girl who shaved her pussy before, so I don't know."

I decided to push the envelope and I asked Sam to rub sun block on my back.

He began gently applying sun block and when he finally got to my ass I said, "You know Sam, this is not the first time that you have massaged my ass."

Sam said, "Yes it is Kelly."

I laughed and said, "I have a confession for you. One time a few years ago you and I made out."

Sam kept rubbing the sub block on my ass and said, "what are you talking about?"

I said, "remember back when you were in college and Lisa you and I all went out drinking and then went back to your apartment?"

Sam said, "yeah, you got sick that night and passed out on the living room couch."

I said, "not exactly. The truth is that Lisa was the one who got sick and passed out and I pretended to be Lisa and I told you that Lisa was me."

Sam's hands stopped moving and he said, "I remember that night. I remember taking Lisa back into my room and making out with her for several hours before I passed out."

I laughed and said, "too bad you passed out, but yeah we fooled around."

Sam said, "you mean that I was fooling around with you?"

I smiled and said, "yep. I loved that night. You started off by sucking my tits and then you made me suck your dick."

Sam was shocked and said, "that was you? Man I thought that was Lisa. I can't believe it. So I've already sucked your tits and you've sucked my dick?"

I said, "yep. And you tasted great."

Sam said, "I remember that because it was the first time that Lisa ever sucked my dick. And now you are telling me that it was you. Well, you did a great job because I always remembered that."

I said, "so in 20 minutes when I roll over, I am gonna expect you to rub the sun block on my front side. After all, you have already sucked my tits once before, so rubbing sun block on them is nothing."

Twenty minutes later I rolled over and said, "Time to rub me down Sam."

I wasn't sure if he would do it but he got up and came over and began rubbing sun block on my chest.

I said, "Please take your time on my tits because they don't see the sun that often so you need to make sure it gets rubbed in really good."

Sam cupped my tits and began massaging them like a boyfriend would. I loved the feel of his hands on my tits and after a few minutes I said, "don't forget to go lower."

Sam quickly rub sun block on my stomach and when he reached my crotch, I widened my legs and he began rubbing his hands all over my pussy. Sam quickly found my clit and began driving me crazy with his fingers.

It didn't take me long before I reached an orgasm and Sam said, "My hand was just getting dry and you came along and made it all wet again."

Sam went back on is chair and neither of us said anything for about 10 minutes.

Sam suggested that we go in the water. When we stood up I said, "You may as well go in nude, since I am. It's not really fair for you to see me naked and for you to be covered up."

Sam said, "I guess you're right. I guess it doesn't matter since you have already sucked my dick before anyway."

Sam stripped and I saw his dick was hard and that made me happy. We both got in the pool and splashed around and I suggested playing Marco Polo.

The game started innocently enough but then after a few minutes when Sam was it I stood right in front of him and he ran right into me. I wrapped my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck and pressed my tits into his chest.

Sam opened his eyes and said, "Kelly I don't know about this."

I hugged him tighter and said, "Sam I am lonely and you have already sucked my tits once before, so why not do it again? Nobody will ever know and if you think about it, it is just like sucking Lisa's tits."

Sam offered no resistance and leaned forward and took my left nipple into his mouth.

While Sam sucked my nipple, I pulled him closer and I felt his hands on my ass, pulling me closer to him.

I felt his hard dick on my stomach and it felt rock hard. I began grinding my pelvic area until it brushed my pussy against his dick.

I repositioned my legs and when I clamped down on Sam's back with them it resulted in my pussy lips wrapping around Sam's dick.

His dick did not go inside me, but most of his dick was touching the folds of my pussy.

Sam's hands pulled and pushed my ass so that he could control the friction of my pussy against his dick and it would look to any observer that I was fucking him, even though I technically wasn't.

We did this for a few minutes when I decided to get a better grip with my legs. When I moved it ended up changing the position of my pussy and I felt Sam's dick was lined up right at the entrance of my pussy.

I squeezed Sam with all the strength in my legs and I felt his dick slam all the way into my pussy. There was no mistaking it, Sam's dick was all the way inside me.

Sam said, "God you are even tighter than Lisa."

I let Sam take control and I quietly let him fuck me while he sucked my tits. We fucked for at least 15 minutes and I had 3 orgasm.

When Sam was getting close to his orgasm, I told him to go in the shallow end of the pool and let me suck him off.

Sam moved us to the shallow end while he continued to fuck me and then lifted me off of him and I took his dick into my mouth and gave him a blow job.

Sam lasted another 5 minutes, which surprised me, but when he came, he nearly drowned me in cum. I tried hard to swallow it all but some dripped out of my mouth and fell into the pool.

Sam thanked me and said, "God your body is just like Lisa's. It is just like when I fuck Lisa."

I smiled and said, Let's go take a shower and when we are done you can eat my cunt and tell me if it tastes the same as Lisa's.

Sam and I took a 30 minute shower during which I sucked his dick hard again and he fucked me for a few minutes.

Then we dried off and hopped into the bed that he shared with my sister. He ate my pussy for over an hour and brought me to 9 orgasms.

Sam said that he wanted to fuck me and blow his load inside me. We fucked in every conceivable position and eventually he came inside me.

While we passionately kissed, Sam said, "I haven't had sex that good since Lisa and I got married 5 years ago."

I said, "I am here for the whole week, so you can fuck me the whole week and imagine it is Lisa."

Sam laughed and said, "It's a deal."

I then confessed, "Sam, I lied to you before. Remember when I told you that you sucked my tits and I gave you a blow job a few years ago?"

Same said, Yeah, that's why I agreed to start fooling around with you today. I figured that I guess I had already done this before, so it wasn't any different now."

I said, "well, that was all a lie. Lisa told me all about that night that she gave you the first blow job. That is how I knew the details."

Sam said, "you mean that you and I never fooled around before?"

I said, "That's right. The first time that we ever touched was today when you rubbed my tits and pussy."

Sam said, "that was naughty of you. But now I guess that I might as well eat and fuck your pussy because I have already done it before."

I smiled and said, "Lisa said she won't be back until 7 tonight. We have 4 hours."

Sam began fingering my pussy and said, "you look just like Lisa in this bed, so I guess that I better treat you like her and fuck you brains out."

That week Sam and I fucked and sucked each other for several hours each day. I made Sam call me Lisa when we fucked and it turned us both on even more. His favorite position was fucking me doggie style and having me beg him to fuck me harder.

I made sure to visit a few times during the year and now that I am graduating, Sam helped me get a job in Florida and offered that I can live with him and Lisa until I find an apartment.

We have plans to fuck all weekend long because when I arrive, Lisa will be out of town.

Sam said that the only difference between our bodies is that I shave my pussy bald, which he prefers when he eats me out, and that he still thinks my pussy is tighter than Lisa's.

I said, "You need to fuck me more to loosen it up."

jimbo32
jimbo32
13 Followers