Fucking Surprise

Story Info
White submissive takes on two Black men.
1.6k words
4.31
116k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers

Caught, between the two hard ebony bodies, I needed to turn over; stiff as I was from the hours of fucking they had subjected my small, slight frame to during the long night. As I moved, my ass brushed the thick ten inches of cock that had been nestled between my ass cheeks. He moaned softly, half asleep, and moved, instinctively, to fuck me once again, easing back and pulling me onto him, his warm breath and thick lips gently nuzzling my neck and shoulders. His tongue, snaking across my naked back, his long fat cock searching for the warmth of my well spunked hole through the shredded gusset of my silky undergarments.

Both men were a foot taller than me, giving me the opportunity to lick and kiss their muscular chests and hard little nipples, as I explored the firmness of their coal black bodies with my hands, marvelling at their thick arms rippling like large tree branches, making me shiver in anticipation, bringing a heat to my whole, yielding body, engulfing me in an animal lust, crushed between them submissively, wanton and whorish.

My soft pale body accentuated their black hardness, further enhanced by my white lacy teddy, hold ups and light pink, coloured, spiky pumps. Chosen to match my full, pinkly painted and glossed lips, which had grown puffy during the night as I had struggled to swallow their ten and eleven inches of thick black cock that had been at times either lovingly eased down my throat or feverishly forced in, fucking my mouth and face as I bounced up and down furiously on the others pulsating cock. Both men had held my head by gripping my soft blonde curls tightly in a huge fist, pulling and twisting on my nipples till they burned and throbbed, while I stroked the thick lengths of their cocks, impossible for me to get my hands completely around, and lovingly caressed the large balls, squeezing them softly as jet after jet of thick Negro cum hit the back of my throat and coated my slurping tongue, spraying my sucking mouth and filling my stomach.

I reached behind and ran my palm flatly up the underside of his pulsating monster. A cock that, had fucked me several times during the night and, as I reached the fat plum shaped head, I gripped it lightly, forcing it down horizontally, positioning it at the entrance of my well fucked hole. My upper body had bent at the waist, the other large Negro rolled onto his back, his cock springing straight up hard against his flat rippling torso and the familiar hand started to entwine in my soft blonde curls, my pink pointed tongue lashed out, lapping and drooling, dancing towards his massive purple cockhead, an obscene slutty growl escaping my lips as I engulfed his massive cockhead, just as the cock, poking at my entrance, ripped its way inward. Dawn, was just beginning to break, and still I wanted more and more fucking, a slave to these two massive cocks, bruised and bitten, split and plundered … 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' … was all I could think silently.

It had seemed at one point that they were trying to outdo each other in the number of times they could use my lithe, supple body, bending it into positions guaranteed to ensure that the full length of their members would penetrate me with ease, meeting little resistance. Indeed the fucking seemed to increase in ferocity the longer the night wore on, my sole complaint being met with an across the knee spanking and a cock gagged whipping with their thick leather belts. I was 'their slut' and would behave as one, which had the effect on me that, losing control, I urged them to...

'fuck me like a slut.'

'spunk in my slutty body'

'use your filthy little cocksucker'

'fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee…'

… holding myself up by one hand on the thigh of the man fucking me from behind, as he gripped my hips to piston me up and down, while my other arm wrapped itself round the one in fronts bull like neck, his arms holding my weight, with the back of my knees curled into the crook of his arms, he gripped both nipples painfully, fucking me up and down. I screamed in ecstasy, alternately licking his ear and biting and sucking on his neck, completely held in the air, revelling in the spunk erupting from both of their throbbing, thickly veined, giant cocks, my uncontrollable jerking pushing them on to fuck me without mercy.

Even when both of them had spent their seed in me they still did not withdraw, rather the three of us still entwined collapsed onto one side, the one behind twisting my upper body under his to bite and suck at my hot and ravished nipples, while the other forced his tongue deep into my mouth allowing me to suck and moan, slobber and whimper, shivering excitedly as I realised their cocks were going to stay hard within me, and that any rests between fucks were going to be very short lived. The situation was not helped by my sluttish demeanour as between gasps and shudders of excitement I teased them with my lightly exploring fingers and slippery tongue, goading them to fuck me more and to use my filthy whores body.

Now in the first flush of the mornings light, and with renewed vigour, my wishes were coming true. Another glorious fucking awaited me, their morning hardness having a steel like intensity and, having shot their cum into me several times each during the night, I knew this was one fuck that was going to last, the only problem was, could I.

The large cock thudded in from behind, his balls and lower belly slapping against me, his left arm curled round my stomach gripping my waist to hold me in a vice like grip. He lifted my right leg upwards and outwards to ease his penetration and, when the one I was greedily sucking with my mouth rolled onto his side so he could fuck my mouth deep throat style, he passed my leg over to him to be gripped firmly by the ankle as he started to spank my exposed ass cheek, while urging me to buck my ass … 'come on slut, fuck that whores ass up and down my cock' … as slap after slap rained down on my defenceless butt.

On and on they went, one spanking and fucking me from behind while the other fucked me in the mouth driving his cock to the base with each lunge forward, one hand gripping my hair tightly, holding my head in place, the other gripping my right ankle, forcing me back onto the pile driver fucking in and out of my ravaged hole. It was during this assault that the door opened and in walked my mistress. Six feet, of well toned, sculpted, body, her large breasts and hips easily carried on her well proportioned frame, her piercing blue eyes framed by a mane of long, straight, jet black hair. This was the woman I would do anything for, the one who had discovered and coaxed my submissiveness out off me and now used it for her own perverted desires.

She approached the bed and looked down on me, sandwiched between the two large black men, and said, 'I told you she was a little slut, all you have to do is show her who has the control.' Bending forwards she lightly stroked between my open legs, I stared at her pleadingly when she said at last 'Ok boys, time for the bitch to cum.' No sooner were the words out of her mouth than my first orgasm for over two weeks shot out of my small rock hard cock, spraying the inside of the teddy, while the two men started to cum in my mouth and ass. The bucking rubbed my cock up and down my mistresses hand, as I writhed ecstatically, till she reached down to clench my balls and milk the last drop of cum from my out of control body.

The two black men pulled their glistening cocks from my ravished body and dumped me in a heap onto the bed. I lay there semi conscious, shivering and shuddering, moaning and whimpering softly, unable to hear the conversation they held with my mistress, only hoping they would say I had been a good little slut for them. As they were dressing, my mistress started to lash me face up, spread eagled, to the bed. She gathered a pair of scissors in one hand and a leather riding crop in the other, hitched up her short leather skirt over her lacy stocking tops and, swung herself over my head facing my feet. I could see her pussy was gaping and full of spunk from her night out, 'thanks for baby sitting' she said to the two black men as they were leaving, 'same time next week?' she enquired. 'Yea' they said in unison, 'might bring along a couple of the brothers.'

'Imagine having a wife like that,' I thought I heard them say as they left and then the pussy descended onto my tongue, cutting out the light and I heard the sound of the teddy tearing, as she cut it from my body with the scissors and wiggled down further on my tongue as I proceeded to lick her pussy and ass clean, praying it would be a good enough performance to spare me the crop.

Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers