Fucking the Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
277 Followers

Even though I can't see her eyes, I can tell Vivian has a look of utter panic on her face. She can clearly hear the sound of belts being unbuckled, trousers being unzipped.

"We won't hurt you, tough guy," Randall speaks in a gruff voice. "As long as you don't get in our way."

"Please I promise, I won't move a muscle while you guys take whatever you want from the rest of the house."

"Humph," Randall laughs, "that's funny because the only thing we want is right here in this room."

"Oh my God, NOOOO!!" Vivian screams as she feels five naked men climb onto the bed with her.

She wriggles wildly as two muscular intruders untie the restraints on the bedposts. But once she's free, another big brawny man scoops up her little body and roughly flips it over... so that now she's lying flat on her back. Then the restraints are quickly re-tied.

And there she is. My lovely wife, spread-eagle on the bed. Her sexy, luscious body on display for a roomful of twenty men or more.

"Please," I say, pretending to reason with them, "leave my wife alone. Please don't hurt her!"

"Oh don't worry, tough guy," Randall laughs. "We're not gonna hurt her... we're gonna make her feel GOOOOOD..."

Vivian's body is trembling on the bed as the men begin to lightly caress her everywhere. Massaging her breasts... stroking her thighs... rubbing her tummy. I can see tiny tears are leaking out from underneath her blindfold.

"Please, don't do this," I whimper.

"Hey man, if you would rather we just blow your fucking head off and then rape your wife anyway, that can be arranged. Or you can just shut the fuck up and watch! Because either way, your hot little wife here is gonna suck and fuck every cock in this room. There's no two ways about it."

"NO!!!" Vivian screams. "Please don't hurt him!! I'll do whatever you want!"

Randall gives me a thumbs-up and then struts over to the bed.

The five men are groping Vivian's body more roughly now. One is palming her entire tit and firmly squeezing it. Another is tightly pitching the nipple on her other tit. A third man is running his fingernails up and down her thighs. The two other men are waving their beefy cocks in front of her blind face, getting ready to fuck her mouth, which is wide open as she breathes deeply in & out. Her lips are quivering, revealing her fear... or could it be lust?

Randall is at the edge of the bed. He takes a long, deep whiff of the air that is filled with the pungent stench of Vivian's fucked cunt.

"Damn, you smell that, boys?" he exhales. "This little blind slut's pussy stinks sooooo good."

He admires the art-work I've drawn on Vivian's belly.

"Please Make This Cunt CUM!" he reads aloud. "Well, I guess we'll have to do just that."

He pulls Vivian's legs apart. Then he slides onto the bed so that his face is positioned right between her thighs. He looks amorously at her slobbering pussy lips.

"I see you've gotten her ready for our cocks, tough guy," he laughs. "Jesus! Her cunt is just DROOLING with juice!"

She can feel him breathing on it. And I can hardly believe it when she subtly scoots her ass forward a bit, so that her pussy can be closer to the heat blowing out of Randall's mouth.

Suddenly one of the men leans in close to Vivian's face and whispers to her, "We're gonna fuck the shit out of you, you dumb blind bitch. And your husband's gonna watch every minute of it."

Instantly, she's startled. "Please," she begs, "you can do whatever you want to me, but please don't make me do this in front of my husband!"

"Vivian," I plead from across the room, "just... just do it. Just do whatever they want... and hopefully they won't hurt us."

"But David--" she starts.

"Just DO IT, Vivian, or they'll kill us!"

The men are absolutely restless now. They cannot wait any longer to enjoy my slutty little wife. They really begin manhandling her. Decisively mashing her tits in their powerful hands. Roughly tugging on her erect nipples. One man slaps her lightly on her left cheek. Another then smacks her just a bit harder on her right.

"Oh dear God," Vivian whimpers, surrendering to their abuse.

Randall inserts two of his thick digits into her aching cunt and then begins to finger-fuck her deeply. Another man, with lust raging in his eyes, leans in towards her face and begins to forcefully French-kiss her.

When he pulls away, she sighs in pure ecstasy.

"Oh David, this is so wrong... this is so horrible..." But I can tell she loves it.

"Vivian, it's okay," I assure her, walking closer to the bed so I can get a better view. "You have my permission... to enjoy it. So just go with it. Enjoy your rape, sweetie."

And then, I see something transform in her. Even with her blindfold on, I can see the anguished, frightened look on her face seems to change to acceptance, and then... to utter desire. It's almost as if she were consumed once again by the animal lust from when I was fucking her moment's ago. She's no longer afraid that her life could end right here and now at the hands of these brutal intruders. No, she looks like she's ready for the fuck of her life. That goddamn drug is so powerful that Vivian CAN'T WAIT to be gang-fucked!

Several men climb up on their knees around Vivian's head. She's never looked so beautiful before, with so many big rubbery cocks adorning her face, ready to be sucked, ready to be pleasured by her.

I can only imagine the look in her eyes behind that blindfold, as the men tap their schlongs onto her face. Just seeing these strange dicks touch my wife's flesh is driving me wild.

"Stick your tongue out," one of them orders her.

Tentatively her little pink tongue slithers out of her mouth. I watch as a big bulbous cock-head touches the tip of her tongue. But, for a moment, she panics. She quickly slips her tongue back inside her mouth...

But it's only for a second, because one of the men puts his large hands around her throat and squeezes to show they mean business. And just like that, the tongue quickly comes out to play again.

"Good girl," one of them says. "Now you're gonna take turns tasting all of our cocks."

And with that... it begins...

Obediently, her tongue flickers at the man's pisshole where a large dollop of pre-cum has formed. The tip of her tongue catches it, and now she has a true taste of what the night has in store for her.

It's so erotic that I actually gasp.

Her tongue licks at the giant cock-head in short tentative strokes, like a kitten lapping at a bowl of milk.

She really likes the taste of this man's dick, and in moments her moist pink lips are peppering his throbbing member all over with sweet little baby-kisses.

The man groans as she teases his pulsating prick. I watch her smooth, juicy tongue lick all up and down the underside of his shaft.

Now another man eases his cock toward her mouth. Unable to see it, but sensing it needs pleasure, she begins to lap lovingly at this huge prick in long slow strokes. I'm in awe watching her tongue as it travels from the tip of the cock to the ball-sack, and back and forth again.

A third man forces his prick forward, and I watch her tongue coat the full length of his manhood with her saliva, making it nice and shiny.

Soon her tongue is moving quickly from one dick to the next and then to the next, tasting them all over, as her sexual confidence begins to blossom even more.

"Do those dicks taste good, Vivian?" I whisper at the edge of the bed, watching her become a true slut right before my very eyes.

Her sweet soft lips... Her warm luscious tongue... They must feel so good that all three men want to be the first to enter her mouth. They're all growling lowly, trying to push their pricks between her lips at the same time. Her tongue flutters all over the three cocks simultaneously. Each big bulging penis enjoys a succulent tongue-bath from my wife who is looking more and more like she's enjoying this.

"Good girl, Vivian. Pleasure these men as if our lives depend on it. Make them feel good. Make them feel as good as you make ME feel when you suck MY cock."

Suddenly she opens her mouth nice and wide and... OH SWEET LORD!... a thick meaty prick slides inside. Her lips slowly close around the girth of the cock, as the man's large sweaty balls rest on her chin. He slowly pumps in and out of Vivian's mouth, enjoying the silky squeeze of her big beautiful lips. And then after a few seconds - after he grows to full size within her mouth - he really begins fucking her face with vigor.

The gulping sounds that escape from my wife's throat as another men fucks it... My God, it's the most beautiful music that I have ever heard.

"That's it!" a man somewhere in the room shouts in encouragement. "Treat her like the slut she is!"

Satisfied, the man fucking Vivian's face pulls his cock from her mouth, so someone else can have a turn. Strings of pre-cum mixed with saliva stretch from her lips to the man's pisshole.

"Oh God," she gasps. "Whoever is eating my pussy, please don't stop. I'm gonna cum."

I look between her thighs to see Randall feasting on her tender, pink pussy flesh. I start to tremble in ecstasy as I realize he's going to bring my wife to orgasm.

Another humungous prick enters Vivian's mouth. The man holds her head up by the hair so that he can fuck her throat nice and deep. Inch after inch of dick disappears into her pretty little face, until I see that her lips have closed around the base of his cock. My God, there must be at least nine or ten inches reaching down her throat. Guttural sounds resonate from her windpipe. It sounds like she's being strangled as the man gags her with everything he has.

Tears of black mascara stream down her cheeks from underneath the blindfold.

The man lets his long, glistening dong slide out of her mouth, and Vivian heaves up a torrent of saliva that falls onto her chin and then oozes down her neck and in between her tits.

"JESUS! I've never sucked a dick THAT big before," she gasps happily. "Please, I want a dick in my mouth when I cum."

Another man is only happy to oblige, as he yanks her hair and pushes his fat, drooling member right into her hungry mouth.

Suddenly it hits me... I realize I am standing amongst a roomful of strange men... and we are all jerking our cocks, watching my wife become the filthiest whore in the world tonight.

Her body is bouncing in little spasms on the bed as Randall laps at her slit furiously. She starts moaning with the cock in her mouth as her orgasm threatens.

"Come on! Cum for us, you little slut!" shouts a man standing right next to me.

"Yeah, show us how much you're enjoying this!" yells another.

Randall's head is rapidly bobbing up and down as he eats my wife's pussy like a starving man slurping up an ice-cream sundae.

"OOWWWWWWLLL!" Vivian moans, as the cock down her throat muffles her screaming orgasm.

The men are totally abusing her as she cums all over Randall's face. Smacking her tits... Slapping their pricks onto various parts of her body... Pulling her by the hair.

The big dick plops out of her mouth.

"Oh my GOD!" Vivian screams in mid-orgasm. "I want all of you to FUCK ME!"

I feel someone behind me pushing through the crowd of sweaty, horny men. He nudges passed me and I realize he's a black man -- a huge, hulking figure with a horse-cock that swings back and forth as he climbs onto the bed. Strange, I didn't see him come in before.

"I'm taking first crack at that pussy," he grumbles and elbows Randall out of the way. He's so viciously massive that neither Randall nor anyone else in the room tries to argue. Even the other men on the mattress slide away from Vivian's body so that the black man can have her all to himself.

He leans between Vivian's thighs and begins slapping his semi-hard donkey-dick onto her soft, sloppy-wet pussy meat, so that the underside of his shaft gets nice and wet with her cunt cream. Then he pumps the monster in his fist with 5 or 6 strokes, bringing it fully to life. It must be twelve fucking inches long!

Vivian whimpers, wanting so badly for the cock to fuck her. If she could only see how mammoth it is.

"Get ready for a ride, baby," he says to my wife as he lays his body down on top of hers.

There's something so sexually intoxicating about seeing his deep dark flesh sliding all over Vivian's snow-white skin.

"Oh God, you're HUGE..." she shutters as the big black snake slithers inside her cooch.

He fucks her with a nice, slow, grinding rhythm. Adoring the grasp that her creamy, tight, white pussy has on his gargantuan cock.

I'm so overcome watching this black man fuck my wife that I'm literally shaking. I crouch down at the edge of the mattress so I can whisper devilishly into my wife's ear.

"That's a very big dick you have inside you right now, Vivian," I say.

"Oh God... yes... I know," she seethes through clenched teeth. "I can feel it stretching my insides apart. But I have to... let it fuck me... so these men don't... kill us... right?"

"That's right, sweetheart. But if you're going to get raped by that huge cock, you might as well enjoy it, right? I bet you wanna cum all over that monster-cock, don't you?"

Vivian gulps. "But, David..." she starts to protest.

"I don't think you have much choice, Vivian," I say in a scolding tone. "He's gonna fuck you nice and deep with his big, strong cock until you cream all over it."

"That's right, baby-doll," growls the black man as he humps away at my wife's twat. "Listen to your husband. He's a smart man."

"Ohhh, David..." she whimpers, scrunching up her face, trying to stave off an inevitable orgasm.

"Can't you feel that long, thick dick hitting spots inside you that my cock has never been able to reach?" I breathe into her ear.

"Uhhhnnn, Daaaaviiid..."

"Go ahead, Vivian, let that foot-long cock make your pussy cum. I know you want to. Let that hot, luscious prick make you feel good."

"Oh... my... God..." she shutters. "I'm gonna cum on this strange man's cock!"

"That's right, sweetie. But before you do, let me ask you something... Do you know WHY this man's dick is so big?"

She is silent, except for her heavy breathing.

"Because he's black, Vivian. There's a fucking black man's cock inside your pussy."

"Oh my God, David," she gasps. "I... I... I love it! I love his cock! I love his big black cock!" "I want to see you French-kiss him while he fucks you, Vivian. Show him how much you appreciate him fucking your little white pussy."

Without hesitation she leans upwards and begins kissing him so deeply and passionately I almost cum on the spot.

"Tell him you love him, Vivian. Not just his cock, but him -- all of him."

She's silent for a moment.

"Go ahead, tell him you love him."

"I love him," she says shyly.

"Don't tell me," I laugh. "Tell him!"

He breathes heavily on her face so she knows he's staring right down at her. She lifts her face up close to his.

"I love you," she whispers to him with complete sincerity.

"Tell him you want him to cum inside you."

"Ohhhh..." she moans in ecstasy.

"Tell him you wanna have his baby. You want to be the mother of his child."

"Ahhhh, fuck!" she wails, coming closer to orgasm from the thought of this anonymous black man pumping his seed inside her womb.

"Do you want that, Vivian? Do you want him to impregnate you with a black baby?"

"Ohhhh YES!" she cries. "I DO! As long as he promises to fuck me with this big dick every night for the rest of my life!!"

She's right on the verge of cumming. And by the strained look on his face, so is the black man.

"Tell him to dump that black semen in your white pussy, Vivian!"

"Please!!!" she screams at the man deep inside her. "I'm gonna cum! And I want you to cum with me! Please squirt it all inside me and... and... get me PREGNANT!!!"

The man drives his big black snake deep into Vivian's wet snatch, and soon their cum is mixing together inside her body.

"Oh GODDAMN, BABY!" the man drawls, flooding her love tunnel with his sperm.

"I love YOU!!!" she cries out to him, as her body convulses underneath his. "Oh God, you're the BEST FUCK I'VE EVER HAD!!!"

Hearing your wife scream something like this might make most men enraged or dejected... but for me it's the most erotic thing she could ever say.

"Do you feel that, Vivian?" I ask in astonishment. "Do you feel that warm black semen oozing into your womb?"

"Oh yes, it's so hot..." she purrs in the afterglow of her orgasm. "It feels like he shot a bucketful of sperm inside my pussy. I can feel it sloshing around inside me... all wet and sticky."

Now, after watching this Black Adonis pump his cum into my wife, the natives are completely restless. It's as if the entire room of naked, wanton men is trying to climb onto the bed with Vivian.

One of them undoes the restraints around her wrists so that she can now move about freely, although she's completely surrounded by the hot sweaty flesh of these anonymous hunky intruders... with no possible chance of escaping.

They pull her up so that now she's on all fours.

A mean-looking man with jailhouse tattoos all over his upper-body grabs her by the hair and shouts into her face, "Getting' laid by that black cock was fucking romantic compared to what the rest of us are gonna do to you!"

Another guy, who looks like he could be no more than 20 years old, slides behind Vivian and slips his thick, veiny hard-on into her salivating cooze. Then he begins to fuck her like a dog.

"You like getting raped, don't you, you sleazy blind slut?" he leans down and growls into her ear.

"Yes, I love it! Please rape me more! Rape me good and hard! Make me cum AGAIIIIIINNN!"

As she cums for the third time tonight, the other men are shouting their approval, calling her vulgar names like "dirty little dick-lover" and "cock addict" and "cum dumpster".

"Hey, man!" someone from the crowd shouts. "Cum in this blind bitch's cunt."

"Hell yeah!" shouts another. "Impregnate that whore!"

"Yeah, let's fill her with so much semen that she's just BOUND to get pregnant."

"AAAAAHHHHH, DAAAAAVIIIID!" she screams out to me, as her body writhes in ecstasy. "HE'S MAKING ME CUM!!!"

This young stud, with his huge pecker stuffed deep inside my wife, he leans in close to the side of her face and says, "Keep cumming, slut, while I squirt my seed inside you."

I steady myself against the wall, amazed at how insane this is all becoming. On the bed, Vivian's body is still bucking in orgasm as yet another man prepares to shoot cum inside her pussy tonight.

"Make me pregnant!" she screams incoherently. "I don't even care. Just please promise you'll all fuck me forever and ever!!"

"You asked for it, baby," says the young man with his sweaty brow all furrowed. "Here's a nice big load for your tight little cunt... Ah-ahhh-OHHHH-shit-YEEEAAAAH!"

Vivian can feel the bodies of these hot, horny men pressing in tighter and tighter around her.

"My God," she murmurs as her orgasm subsides, "how many of there are you...?"

"Enough to keep you cumming until the sun comes up, Chica," says a well-built Hispanic man, aiming his cock right towards Vivian's face.

"I want you to gobble my dick down all the way, okay, Chica? Until your nostrils are filled with my pubic hair."

She slathers her tongue all over his plump, light-brown dick, relishing the way it tastes. And it's so wonderful to watch as that cock parts her lips and enjoys a nice, sloppy sucking. Vivian obediently begins to take it deep down her throat, letting it choke her, until her nose becomes buried in the Hispanic's thick nest of black pubes. Just then an older man with white chest hair, but a remarkably youthful physique, positions himself behind Vivian's wiggling rump.

This silver-haired fox... he's got a crazed look about him... he's truly ready for some serious debauchery. He spreads Vivian's ass cheeks and smiles wickedly at her seductive little brown-eye.

DrMick
DrMick
277 Followers