Fucking @ The Club

Story Info
Hot music, hot dancing, & hot threeway pleasure.
1k words
3.74
118.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rose37
rose37
1 Followers

Multicolored lights were pulsating to the thumping beat of the thunderous music. The atmosphere was heated from all the bumping and grinding of the bodies out on the dance floor. The air was scented with stale beer, smoke, and cheap perfume. The DJ was up on a platform bouncing up and down as she was spinning the records for her audience. She had long blonde hair, long legs, large breasts and dressed in short, shorts and a glittering halter. She wasn't that skinny, but she wasn't large either. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I had been watching her for the past 45 minutes. I shifted on my perch at the bar.

"Bartender, I'd like to buy a drink for the DJ, What is her name and what does she usually drink?"

"She usually drinks the same as you, Vodka, straight up. And her name is Vietta."

"Cool, I'd like for you to send it to her and tell her I would like to ask her for a dance." I said as I got out the money.

The bartender's eye became wide. "And should I tell her your name?"

"Of Course, it's Ann."

The bartender spoke to a nearby waitress and handed her Vietta's drink.

With anticipation obviously written all over my face I watched the smile spread across Vietta's face as she looked my way. She raised her drink towards my way and nodded her head yes. A shiver rippled down my spine.

After a few minutes she had another DJ take over for her. Then she made her way across the club towards me. I was dressed in minidress with 4 inch platform sandals, so I was exactly as tall as Vietta when I stood up to greet her. Without a word she took my hand and led me out to the dance floor.

The swarm of bouncing bodies forced us to dance so very close. She stood behind me, reached around and placed her hands low on my hips. We moved in exact time with each other. The swarm around us seemed to disappear. It was just Vietta and me. We danced through three songs. With our bodies drenched in sweat, she led me to the bar and ordered us another drink. She handed me my drink and said with a gleam in her eyes, "Cuuum with me to the restroom, Ann!"

By this time I could feel that I had already soaked my panties just dancing with Vietta. I was more than willing to follow her.

We weaved our way to the one stall bathroom. She locked the door behind us. She proceeded to start taking off her clothes. I followed suit. We just fell into each others arms, hungrily kissing, tasting each other. We dropped to the floor and made our clothes our bed. She laid on top of me. I could feel her erect nipples press against mine. She started to lick my neck. I let out a soft moan.

"Go ahead and let it out, Ann. No one will hear you."

She was right, no one will ever hear me. The music was thumping so loud that we could actually feel the vibrations on the floor underneath us.

She continued to lick and kiss her way down to my breasts. She nibbled gently on my large, hard nipples. I let out a load moan of pleasure. She sucked them as though they were a gum drop loaded with sugar.

She then, made her way down to my naval. Her hand softly sought out the inner sweetness between my thighs. I was so very wet. She easily slid a couple of fingers between my folds. With her head on my belly, she expertly massaged my clit. My pelvis started rocking in rhythm with her. She helped me to climax this way several times.

"I have to taste you, Ann. "

Vietta, then scooted down between my spread legs. She hungrily dove in. She started groaning loudly. She was licking and sucking every last drop of the honey from the honey pot. Oh, she was so very hungry! She whipped my clit into submission with her tongue. I had succumbed to Vietta, and started writhing and screaming out of ecstasy.

Just then, I looked at the door to see that the lock was turning! 'Oh shit!!' I thought. Vietta froze for a moment. She and I stared as the door opened...

The bartender opened the door as little as he could and slipped in. He was holding a set of keys and I could see that Vietta was actually pleased to see him. I looked from him to her and we all started laughing.

"Come on, Roy. Join us." Vietta, said in a husky voice.

Vietta, went back down on me. I looked at Roy with curiosity. He took off his pants and started rubbing his already erect manhood. He watched us for a few minutes. He looked right in my eyes and I could almost read his mind.

" Lay down, Vietta. It's my turn to taste you."

Vietta laid down and she showed me her wonderfully wet pussy. I got on all fours and went down on her. She tasted so good.

I felt roy get down on the floor behind me. I stuck my ass up in the air waiting for him to enter me. He rammed his rock hard cock in me. 'God that felt so damn good!'

As if reading my mind, he slammed into me even harder. Vietta was screaming at this point. I was wanting to scream but Vietta tasted too good for me too stop drinking in her juices. The music was pounding hard and fast. We all fell into the rhythm of the beat and climaxed together.

We all just fell into a tangled heap on the floor panting heavily. Roy licked some of Vietta's cum off of my face. Vietta made her way back between my legs. She slowly lapped up Roy's cum from me. I started shuddering uncontrollably as her tongue whipped over my engorged clit.

Just then someone started pounding on the door.

"COME ON I HAVE TO TAKE A PISS MAN!!" a woman's voice yelled out on the other side of the door.

We hurriedly put our clothes on and all walked out at the same time with smiles on our faces that you couldn't beat off with a baseball bat. The woman on the other side just stared after us with her jaw on the floor.

rose37
rose37
1 Followers