Fucking the Fatty

Story Info
A fat girl gets fucked the way she deserves.
3.8k words
2.88
117.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
czarroot
czarroot
10 Followers

What do you think will happen, if we two are alone tomorrow?

She had texted me the night before. It was unfortunate timing. I'd my dick in my right hand, and had cum moments earlier, looking at a pic she had sent last night. I managed to fumble-type, with my left thumb

Idk. Depends entirely on what you let me do.

It was 2 am, I was tired, and I put the phone in airplane mode, before she could reply. I hate talking to a girl, after cumming. One needs a hard dick to tolerate their stupid yaps. This girl, Sania, was worse because, she was plain fuck material and nothing else. The pic I had jerked off to, was actually, a mirror selfie, which I'd made her take. She was in a black tank top, which she used to wear when she was 15. Now that we both were 18, she cannot wear much of her old clothes, because she's fat.

Don't get me wrong, she's adorably fat. A chubby bbw, who has a flab across her brown body. Sania is about 5 feet tall, and with that height and a spread out body, she is someone whom you'd want to fuck like a pig, all day all night. If you could have your way, I am sure, you'll give her ass a hard squeeze, before even talking to her. I could see how uncomfortable she was, in that tight top, and that's what made me cum.

Apart from providing me pics to jerk off to, she asks me to meet her. Which is boring, because, she's stupid and doesn't look attractive at all in her loose everyday clothes. She was also particular about the place where she would like us to meet— her home. She loved to sit on her couch, out in the living room, while her mother, Jiya, hovered over us. I knew what Sania was doing. She'd hold my hand and would leave it a second too late, when her mother walked in. She was clearly trying to tell Jiya, without telling her, that she had a 'boyfriend'. Which I clearly was not!

I let her play that part, because I felt sorry for this fat pig. I'm no hunk, but at least I don't like to pretend that I have a girlfriend for the sake of showing off to my mother! Her mother, by the way, was a total MILF! She was maybe in her mid-forties. She wasn't stunning or even pretty. But the way she carried her body, made me want to talk to her more often. She was clearly smarter than Sania. Evolution had failed!

I guess, by this time, I have called Sania a fat pig too many times. Perhaps I should give her more respect, because she's was my actual fuck. Things are different now. College has served me good, especially because, I know how to make a girl feel that she's valuable. I owe this skill to Sania. If you could make a fat stupid pig feel valued, you can make anyone feel valued! So, about my first fuck - It would have been a hand holding session, except, she invited me to her bedroom.

Jiya was sick, apparently.

"What happened to her?" I asked, closing her bedroom door behind me.

"Maybe she's on her period or something". Perhaps Sania knew that even a mad rapist will rape her mother instead of her!

"Oh" I moved towards the empty chair. Her room was spacious. Her father was kind of rich. Richer than mine, anyway. So, she had a bed for two, and a study table. I pulled the chair from the study table, while she sat on the table.

"Why don't you come over here?" Sania patted the place beside her.

In all my boredom, it hadn't dawned on me, that I'm alone in a room with her. I remembered the question she'd asked last night. I never jerk off before a meeting with a girl. It's impossible to bear their vapid conversations with even a partially satisfied dick.

When I sat down beside her, "Why didn't you reply to texts last night?"

"I don't know. There was a terrible disconnection. I couldn't even call. So, I slept."

She smiled, "Oh. I thought, you were bored of me. You didn't elaborate on your answer, you know."

"It doesn't matter. We could do whatever I had in mind, now". I couldn't help but smile, how much of a help a semi-hard dick gives in flirting.

She giggled. I stood up. I realized at that point, maybe it was getting a little too romantic.

I leaned against the wall, and fidgeted with a pen, "Is your mother sleeping?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Don't worry. I told her you are here to help me with some homework. We could be here for a couple of hours." Yeah, Jiya would easily believe that her dumb daughter needs hours of help to do dumb homework.

"Okay, so why are you wearing this loose tee? Go put on the thing I like"

"Oh come on!" She whined. "It's so tight, I can't even breathe!"

I feigned annoyance, "Look, do it, or I'll get bored"

She considered it for a while. "No, I won't."

These are the places where I learned to make worthless girls feel valued. "Look Sania, I hate it when you stop short from embracing your sexiness"

"I'm not sexy." She said with a straight face.

"No, you are! Look, I can't explain, how hot you looked in that pic. I had to stop myself from jerking off to you."

"Really?" She would have actually smiled, if it were not for her stupid pride. "But it's so tight!"

"You won't be wearing it for long".

With little protestations, she went in her bathroom, and changed. While waiting for her, I made plans. This would perhaps be the last time I ever talk to her. Because, I am going to do things to her, which I am sure she doesn't know are done to girls.

"Hi"

In addition to that top, she was wearing a yoga pant. I'm sure she doesn't do yoga, but since when did it stop rich bitches from buying shit.

"Twirl for me"

And she did. When she did, I loved every part of her. A little part of her waist was bulging out. The naked flesh was calling to every bad thing in me.

"Come here."

After she approached me, I put both of my hands, on her waist, and told her what I've already wanted to tell her, "For the next hour, this body is mine. I fuck it the way I want to. I won't listen, after you say yes now. Agree?" My eyes, were at are tits, that's why I didn't notice that she had brought her ugly mug closer to mine for a kiss. I assumed that she agreed.

I pulled her onto me, by her ass. It was the first time I had her ass. It wasn't as pleasurable as I'd imagined. But by that time, I had a full hard on, so things were easy. I made sure that she felt all of it. The kiss was simple, sort of a formality for me. I'd rather see that pig spread her legs, than open her fat lips for me.

I pulled away to admire the piece of flesh that was in front of me. Everything about the situation was lewd. I was in her home. And her mother was sleeping (probably?) in the next room. And I'd made her wear a top which was clearly 2 sizes too short for her. Her flesh was oozing out of her outfit. With every breath she took, her nipples were pressing against the fiber. They needed to be freed and they needed to be sucked on.

"Sania, listen to me - " I started unbuttoning my shirt, "- you're going to be fucked this afternoon. And I'm going to fuck you like an animal."

"Really?" She was acting smug. I lost my shit.

I swept my hand across her face, landing squarely on her plum face. In between the time she adjusted her face to look at me, I got my composure back. Her eyes had watered, and maybe she was confused at what was happening.

At this point, I must tell you something more about Sania. She got to be a fat pig, because she had everything handed over to her when she asked. She was pampered, she was the princess, and I'm sure she wanted to get fucked like a princess. I was no prince, and by that point, I had no intension of keeping a ruse.

"You don't get to smile. Because, look" pulling my zipper down, "when I told you that I'm going to fuck you like an animal, I didn't mean it in a fun way." Though, I was hard, I didn't want to let my dick out yet.

"Now, do you understand, Sania?"

After she nodded, "You've watched porn, haven't you? Get down on those fat knees"

She slowly lowered her heavy figure down. She actually had to first fall on her hands, and then lower herself eventually. It hardened me a little more to see how clumsy and embarrassed she was. She was unsure with what to do. I didn't have any underwear, but she was probably waiting for me to take my dick out for her. When I didn't do anything, she fished her hand, tentatively, until she touched it. Taking my slight moan as an approval, she took it out.

"Start with your tongue"

Sania stuck her tongue out, while pushing my foreskin back to expose the head. She did the amateur mistake of starting at the base of head. With all the rotten cum, and years of piss, it probably was the least tasteful part of my dick.

I shoved a finger inside the top of her sleeve. A tugged it tight. Her right tit responded by getting raised awkwardly. We were near her desk. Thankfully, the desk had a small scissor.

"Sania," I took the scissor to the sleeve I was tugging at "remember, I said that you'd not be wearing this top too long?"

I lingered with the metal, near her neck. With each tiny movement of the scissor, I could feel her goosebumps, and the increased number of sharp breaths.

"Why did you stop working on my dick?" I made a cut on the sleeve of about an inch "Don't you know that you've to suck it before you fuck it?"

Her fat head started mimicking the porn girls. With years of training in eating shwarmas and wraps, she was doing my dick like a champ. Her brown skin was bursting out from all the places. She was squatting now, stretching the seat of her tight pants. With every suck-like motion she made, her thick thighs moved laboriously.

Her hands were innocent victims in all this. They were at one moment on her thighs, the other, by her side, and then on my thighs.

"Don't touch my thighs bitch" I took both of her hands, and put them on her tits. "Take one of them out"

With my dick in her mouth, and trying to keep her fat body in balance with a hand, she started towards one of her tit. The tit she was trying pull out, was on the same side as the cut I had made. When she tried to take it out, the top tore quite a lot, resulting in the whole of that side exposed.

So, a fat brown chick, with one tit out, was squatting and sucking my dick. She wasn't enjoying this though. With Sania, everything was spread out. Her brown tits showed every bit of wave that her body felt. Their loose quality, along with the dark areola, made it hard for me to judge if she was actually aroused.

I could've simply pinched the nipple, or asked her to do it, but I had the scissor. With its blunt side of the blade, I started caressing her nipple. The cold metal, and her hot lips on my dick. She was getting a little messy with the sucking, once the scissor was involved. Her thrusts were more careful, and she had widened her eyes, trying to look at me. I made the faux action of trying to shave off her nipple with the blunt side. It was a firm piece of flesh aching to be sucked on.

Her tiny fat ankles were being tried to their fullest. Her belly had protruded considerably, from the squatting. I reached for the hem of her top, and raised it. Raised it high enough, so that it'd rest on top of her belly.

Now that I'd her fat belly and a tit exposed, I was aching to fuck. She was still working on the full length of my dick, as if it'd get longer by her sucking. The poor pig had to make do with the dick she deserves. Before she could gain some confidence, I had to humiliate her a little more.

"Come on, get up." I held out a hand, while still having the scissor on the other. I guided her to her bed, "get on your fours." She simply stood there, with one of hands awkwardly trying to cover the exposed tit. I brushed aside that arm with the scissor, scratching her with the tip, in the process.

I shoved her to the bed, "Come on! Be on your fours, so that I can fuck you like a pig that you are!" She fell on her face.

When she didn't get up, I took it upon myself to actually hurt her. I dragged her by both of her ankles, till she was halfway outside the bed. I let her ankles go, and adjusted her ass so, that it was at a fuckable height. I realized that she was crying, when she sniffed, and turned to look at me. I wish she were a normal girl, and not just my jerk-off material. All I managed to do was smirk at her, and raise the scissor.

I tugged at the torn side of the top. It gave some resistance, so I tugged it harder. At one point, I was tugging at so hard that I had raised that fat pig, by the top! At that point, I decided to give it another cut. After a few more cuts, Sania's was top less. I could now see every extra flesh of her naked back. Every extra flab of her waist, and every small wrinkle due to all the extra things she had fed herself.

"Sania, look at me" She wouldn't face me.

I poked the side of her waist, with the scissor. She squealed, not too loud, lest Jiya would hear her whore of a daughter.

"Please. Stop, I cannot..."

"Shhh..." I interrupted her with the tip of the scissor on her spine. "Turn around."

I had to back off, to let the pig turn.

Now, that she was facing me, I had a pang of guilt. I know that she deserves to be treated like a pig, but I guess, she shouldn't know that she is being treated like one. I threw the scissor away to a safe distance, and leaned in, with a smile, feigning love and an affectionate kiss.

This kiss, was far better. I made it a point to rub out nipples, while I held her by the neck. I was leaning down on her, while all her weight was probably on her spine. We broke off the kiss, before she shifted to the bed properly, with me on top of her, kissing her, while my dick rested on her fat belly. With every rub, I was getting, I felt grateful to that fat pig.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked in a low voice.

"Get out of your pants." When she started pulling the pants off, "No, get out of the bed and do it"

I lied on my sideways, while I watched my fat BBW squeeze her fat butt out of the pants. Now that she was naked, and I wasn't hurting her, the experience was starting to become intolerable. I could see every crevice and every extra flesh of her body. I wouldn't say that I felt nauseated, but it was like having a little too much of cheese. What made it all worse, was the left over hair on her fat pussy. All the thoughts of giving her a tongue-fuck escaped me through a wave of nausea. To my horror, my dick had started softening.

"You don't like me, do you?" her eyes were on my dick. And I was defenseless. The truth had to be spoken.

"No." I paused a moment, "But I want to fuck you"

She hadn't moved an inch from that spot. She had her hands close to her body, as if she was in a gym class. Did she ever pass a gym class?

"But you're hurting me."

"Come here" I sat up, held out my hands, indicating her to come in between my legs

"Yes, I'm hurting you. And I'm going to hurt you even more. I'm doing it because -" I took one of her hands and put in on my dick, "- it makes me hard. You make me hard, Sania." I planted a kiss on her fat belly, "and right now, every part of me wants to fuck you." I stood up, moved to kiss her, "and hurt you."

I continued to kiss her, while nudging her to the bed. I was tender this time, careful to prepare for what I was about to do next. I kept caressing her cheek, while my other hand wandered off to her thigh. Her thick, and pluffy thighs. I stopped kissing, when I reached her fuck-hole. I pulled back, and looked her in the eyes, as I marched my finger into her pussy.

Her eyebrows were arched as if she was asking a question. Her mouth was open, as if she wanted to moan, but wouldn't. That's what I wanted in her. A mix of confusion, intimidation and pleasure. I kept fingering her, gently, till she was wet enough.

I started positioning myself to enter her, to at last fuck the pig. I had to direct my dick, with my hand lest I would be lost in the collection of flesh that she was. I remember distinctly every move I made. I had exposed my dick head. I started near her clittoris, and worked my dick head down to the hole. Though I was looking at her, all of my senses, were trying to capture the feel of the first fuck.

I went in. Just a little. It offered some resistance. It was better than her mouth, because her fuck-hole touched me from every other direction. I pushed, and she groaned. I didn't think that the pig would squirm at the first-fuck. I was of the belief, that in all her fat loneliness, she might have fingered-fucked or whatever-fucked her pussy ad infinitum. I got the idea of putting a hand on her mouth and hurting her.

I shoved my dick in, with all the strength in my body. It hurt both of us. Sania squealed like an actual pig. She actually was crying. But what mattered was that it hurt me a little too. I was thankful that she was crying otherwise, I would've lost my erection. I could only she her big black eyes, watering and her fat brown cheek raised up. She was sniffing, and before I could realize, the pig had her filthy mucous in my palm. Argghh...

With my free hand, I was balancing myself. Every shove was new to me, and every time, I went the full length, she groaned a little. It was getting a little too boring. I still had a hand on her mouth to muffle her fuck-groans. She had stopped crying though.

"Would I take my hand off?"

She nodded, "Ummm"

With both of hands to balance myself, I could push myself up to see what my fucking was doing to the rest of her body. Her nipples were erect. And they were kinda like the back of a pen - something that you want to chew at. It wasn't too much, but it was quite a sight to watch her big fat tits move because of the things I was doing.

I tenderly worked my hand around her neck. When we made out, I'd often have a hand around her neck, mock-choking her. So, she wasn't alarmed when I did it that day.

I was unsure how I felt about the way her facial expression was. She wasn't happy. And I liked that she was uncomfortable. I've always liked that. But, she had almost resigned to the discomfort. That was unacceptable in a first-fuck scenario. This strengthened by resolve to do the next thing.

At first, she gave me a casual stare. Perhaps she thought that I was trying to get her attention by choking her. Then when I didn't stopped, "What are you doing?"

I answered her stupid question by tightening by grip around her fat wide neck. She started clawing at by hands. Sadly, for her, she had clipped nails. "I hate those fake girls who have long fingernails" she had once said. Those fingernails would've been helpful here, sweetheart!

Her mouth was wide open now. I'd taken my dick out and was was on my knees, with my hard dick, in between her fat tits. Her nipples were still tight and bead-like, rubbing my thighs while she gasped and scratched her neck for air. If only I had a third hand to jerk myself off.

In an unexpected move, she swung her hand, in a fist and landed on my jaw. Squarely and firmly. It hurt me enough to make me flinch. My grip loosened, and before I could recover, she landed another punch. The pain was sharp this time. My hands reflexively came to protect my face.

She shoved me, and to my surprise, the next moment I realized that I was falling off the bed to the hard cement floor. My naked flesh felt raw and sticky against the floor. The feeling was even more unpleasant because of the embarrassing warmth that I felt in my face. I was thrown off the bed, by a fat pig, for giving her the joys of fucking. In between all of these, I didn't realize when I had cum. So, I was naked, on the floor, and had cummed.

I'm sure I would have found a way to gracefully recovered from the 'sticky' situation, if the pig wouldn't have started screaming for her mother. What happened next is perhaps a better story to tell.

"Fucking the Fatty's Mother" will be out soon.

czarroot
czarroot
10 Followers