Fucking the Janitor and Her Man

Story Info
Shy Latina is introduced to new perversions.
4.2k words
4.22
240.3k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DkGy
DkGy
289 Followers

Fidel could tell by the sound in Louisa’s voice that something was wrong. He had met the quiet senorita at a dance several weeks ago and was immediately attracted to her. A beautiful 47-year old mixed-breed Hispanic/Indian woman, Louisa had large, sultry dark-brown eyes, a large generous mouth with full red lips that promised dick sucking pleasure all night long and wide hips with well rounded buttocks that could ride a man until his cock could stand no more.

Being a serious stud and player, the 57-year old Fidel had fucked her until he had gotten tired, then used his job as a traveling account executive to get out of town for several months. He had just arrived back and needed a sexual workout, so he contacted Louisa and told her he was on his way over to see her. The stud knew that this woman loved him and figured he’d get a reaction, but not the one that she would display.

A few minutes later Louisa opened her door and let Fidel in. She wore a oversized pink sweatshirt that fell off of one creamy brown shoulder, her dark, shoulder-length curly hair cascaded over it as she walked. Even the large sweatshirt could not hide her full-sized breasts, their upraised outlines readily apparent as they rose gently up and down with her breathing.

As they sat down on the couch, she started to cry. When he asked her what was wrong, she blurted out between sobs that, since she had not been able to see or talk with him in months, a young Mexican man named Tim who worked in her building as a janitor. He had befriended Louisa and had asked her to help him with his English. She sobbed that one night Tim had seduced her in her den and, good Catholic girl that she was, she couldn’t live with herself until she had confessed. She stated that Tim kept trying to get her to have sex with him again, but she could never do that again.

Fidel told her that she was forgiven, but in the back of his mind, the old stud smiled. He had a great freaky idea that would cause one of his major fantasies to come true.

The next day Fidel tracked down Tim at the job. Pulling him to the side, Fidel identified himself and told him he knew everything. “I ain’t mad at you,” said the old stud, “Plenty of men have been trying to get with Louisa. What did you think of Louisa?”

Tim grunted, "Damn, P, that motherfucker is fine! A mature woman, quiet as hell and obedient as well with a fine little plump ass body. I had been trying to fuck your Mamacita since the first day I saw her. I couldn’t pull it off until you finally left town and left her alone, then I knew I could get her weak and seduce her that way. And once I got her hot, your bitch was my bitch. I had her crying and moaning at the same time while I was fucking her."

"From the first day I saw her," said Tim, "I said to myself, ‘Damn, P - Those quiet ones you got to watch and that bitch walks like she can fuck all damn night!’ “And you were right!”, laughed Fidel,”She can fuck all night long!” “ I might have to steal that from you." said Tim slyly.”

"No way, Hommes,” Fidel laughed, "Louisa is gonna be dedicated to this dick. However, I been wanting to gang-bang my bitch for sometime, so lets scheme on that shit, Hommes!”

“Hommes,” said Tim, “You know Louisa’s pussy is good. I gots to have some of that again. She’s not going to do it willingly, Fidel. She’s still a good Catholic girl who’s not gonna be easily convinced to get with a menage a trois.

“'Bout time for me and you to change that!" laughed the old stud as he laided out his plan to a grinning Tim whose cock was getting stiff just visualizing the perverse scenes. Damn, Hommes,” stated the old stud, “let’s bang the bitch and get our freak on!”

Tim nodded his agreement smiling and Fidel knew that they were fixing to have some real fun. The old stud told Tim that, while the girl exuded a quiet classiness, underneath she was a hot-blooded Latina who was a man's sexual dream come true and had been bragging about how he knew she had to be good in bed.

That following Sunday night found an unwilling Louisa on all fours doggy style between Fidel’s hairy thrusting thighs. The lust-filled Stud grunted with pleasure as his swollen prick stretched her full-lipped mouth wide. His large hand massaged Louise's swollen hairy cunt, juices dripping out of it as the fat Mamacita prepared the stud's cock for fucking with her full-lipped mouth!

Later the same night found the exotic half-breed still on her knees, only now sucking and fucking the hell out of Fidel and his partner, Tim, against her will, Looking like an X-rated movie, her grunts and groans as well as the smell of her gang-banged sex filled the room as the studs had their way and enjoyed themselves with the slut!

On Sunday night, Fidel had Louisa in her den where Tim fucked her. They had completed dinner and wine and were in their night clothes. Fidel was in his satin boxers and had convinced Louisa to wear a provocative little Frederick’s baby doll nightie that barely covered her large nipples and swollen cunt lips. Louise looked like the embodiment of sexual pleasure - a mature Latin hottie that could make a monk's cock hard.

Through his coaxing, Fidel convinced Louisa to try some marijuana, something she didn’t like to do. But after a few tokes on the fat columbian blunt, Louisa’s resistance disappered and she felt herself giving in the stud’s animal magnatism The woman had completely submitted herself to him for his sexual servitude, to do with as he pleased.

As he kissed Louisa’s succulent red lips, Fidel reached inside the end table and took a 10 inch dildo from Louisa’s end table that he had made her buy for phone sex. The stud eased it down between the Latina’s big rotating thighs, bringing a decadent moan from Louisa’s mouth as she sucked on his thrusting, probing tongue. Manipulating the vibrator between Louisa's swollen cunt lips, the stud had the girl at his mercy.

Unbeknowst to her, Fidel had left the front door unlocked and had told Tim to come over about 11pm. The young stud had done exactly that and, having locked the door behind him, was now standing naked in the dimly lit doorway, his shit swollen with lust as he watched the live sex-show in front of him.

Louisa moaned and groaned as the vibrating 10" latex dick sent her into ecstacy. As Louisa gasped, the stud manipulated the buzzing dildo between her fat thighs. Fidel waited until she was approaching climax, then started to make her tell the truth about her time with Tim, aware that Louisa had no knowledge of Tim’s presence in the house. Meanwhile, the stud watched the live sex show in front of him, waiting for his turn with the sexy hot Mamacita.

“Louisa, Baby, you gonna give me all the pussy you gave him, right Baby!” grunted Fidel. Louisa tried to protest, but Fidel moved her hand down to the vibrator and forced her to move the dildo faster, causing her to come passionately.

“Yeeeeeee . . . eeeeee . . . eeeee!” screamed the gasping, stammering Hispanic female.

“You missed this big tamale, didn’t you?” said the horny old stud.

“Yes, Fidel,” groaned the sexy Mamacita, “ . . . Been such a long time, Fidel.”

“ I know Baby . . . You got weak,” said the Stud, winking at Tim, whose cock looked like it would explode any moment now. “You needed a dick?”

“I know . . . ,” the good Catholic girl answered obediently. Caught up in her passion, Louisa could only tell the truth,” Yeeeeeesssss . . .”

“You let him stick his dick between your legs, Baby?” asked the Stud, winking again at Tim as he forced Louisa to fantasize about her being fucked by another man while having sex with him.

“No, Fidel, it’s you that I want . . ,” started Louisa, but Fidel was in control. “He pulled your sweatpants and panties down, Baby . . . He had his dick between your legs, Baby, he was fucking you, Baby?”

The combined erotic sensations resulting from the old Stud’s expert manipulation of the buzzing vibrator between Louisa’s grinding thighs caused her to grind uncontrollably. Thoughts of Tim’s huge cock thrusting inside her resulted in the woman starting to visualize and fantasize about the relentless fucking the young stud had given her. Back came her passionate reply, “Oh Yessssss!”

“He was fucking you right on the couch Baby, sticking his young cock in your hot, wet 47-year old cunt! Can you imagine him thrusting in and out, Baby!” asked Fidel.

“Back came Louisa’s passionate reply, “Oh Yeeeeessssssss!”

“Did you make him come, Baby . . . Did he come inside you, Baby . . . Between these big ass legs, Baby!” said Fidel.

“Yeee . . . eeee . . . ssss . . . EEEEEYYYYYKKKKK!” screamed Louisa as the fantasy was too much aand she began to climax uncontrollably. Visions of Tim’s huge cock filled her mind as she remembered being fucked like a whore on her couch, her sweats and panties down around her ankles as the stud had his way with her. She could almost feel his swollen cock, stretching the hole between her thrusting thighs bigger and bigger.

Louisa remembered Tim flipping her on her back, first fucking her doggy style, then sodomizing her asshole while she could do nothing but writhe helplessly underneath his pounding thrusts.

“You still want his cock, don’t you, Baby!” snarled Sweatback

“Nooooooo . .” groaned the brownskinned slut.

"Say what, Bitch, tell the fucking truth, you been wanting his shit again ever since he fucked the shit out of your big fat legs, Right!" snarled the perverted stud.

"Ooooohhhh . . . Yeeessss, Baby, Yessssss! Urrrggggghhhhhh!" screamed the lust filled Louisa.

“Oh yes, Baby, think about how you rode big dick Tim, how you fucked him with that sweet, tight pussy, Bitch!” snarled the stud, “Yeah, Bitch! Beg for this dick, Baby, beg for this motherfucking shit!" commanded Fidel.

Tearfully, the groaning woman replied, her sweet voice trembling, “Please . . . “Please give it to me . . .!”

“Beg for it, Bitch! Say ya need the big dick, Louisa, Baby! Beg hard for it, Now, Bitch!” commanded Fidel

“Pleessseee . . . Pleessse give me the big cock . . . I need it Baaabbbbyyyy . . . I need it Babbbyyyyy!" screamed the lust filled big legged bitch as she started thrusting the buzzing vibrator into her without mercy until Fidel felt her body respond with waves of orgasms, her strong fat thighs barely able to stand with the weakness of her trembling, cockfilled cunt!

"Yeah, Baby, You ready to be a freak, Baby? Ready to do what I say, anything I say!" yelled the horny Mexican stud. "Say Yeah, Bitch! Say Yeah, Right Now or I'll make you wait for this big dick between your big fucking legs!"

Back came Louisa's lust filled reply, "Yeeeaasss . . . Baby! Oooohhhhh Yeeesssssss! Just give me my cock, Baby . . . Just give me that big dick right now! Urrrrhhhhhhh!" groaned the hot assed Mamacita.

Forcing her full lipped mouth to his, Fidel kissed the girl’s soft, delicious full lipped mouth, the sweetness of her saliva making it a pleasure to violate. Louisa moaned, the sexual power of the stud combined with the potent herb controlling her libido - the stud could tell she needed a big dick right then.

“Yo, Baby,” said Fidel slyly, pointing downwards, “I got something else that needs your fucking lips!” Louisa looked down at the bulge in Fidel’s crotch and groaned. The outline of the old stud’s big 11" cock jutted out in front of his pants and was almost 1 ½ times the size of any man she had ever known. She could see the thick tube throbbing through the material.

Pushing the girl down on her knees, Fidel reached down with his free hand and unzipped his pants, freeing his pulsing member from its constraints. Louisa moaned as she could see that the stud’s big cock was as big around as her wrist and stretched from his crotch halfway down to his knees. The stud’s huge cock became harder just watching the sexy girl’slust growing.

Fidel smiled as he began to stroke his huge cock slowly. “Suck it!” the stud commanded, “Suck my fucking cock!” Angling his large meaty boner up until it was right in front of Louisa’s sexy red lips, Fidel’s anticipation of fucking this Mamacita’s oral orafice was enough to make him want to come right now!

Grabbing the back of the girl’s head, the stud rubbed his cockhead over her glistening full-lipped mouth. His lust unleashed, he had already decided that he didn't give a fuck whether she wanted him to or not. He watched as his cockhead rolled around on Louisa’s slightly open lips, even depositing little droplets of sperm on her mouth. This sexy brownskinned bitch was not about to escape from his cock.

The old stud pushed her face down onto his crotch, forcing the huge purplish head of his cock against Louisa’s soft full lips. The bulbous cockhead forced her swollen cock-sucking lips open, the shaft slipping deep. Suddenly, the stud shoved his rock hard hips forward, slipping the entire length of thick meat into her wet mouth.

Withdrawing the thick fleshy tube from the Mamacita’s obscenely stretched lips, Fidel began rubbing his throbbing penis all over the light-brown skinned woman’s face. Grasping her head firmly, the old stud thrust again, forcing his schlong deep into Louisa’s hot, wet mouth. He groaned with the warmth of Louisa’s oral orafice, her swollen, pouty lips stripping back the thick foreskin. “Get that knob, Baby,” snarled the stud, “Get it real good!” Louisa did exactly as she was commanded, continuing the incredible blow job of his sex meat!

Though she had sucked the old Mexican’s cock many times, Louisa was always tranfixed by just how big Fidel’s cock really got in her mouth. The old stud grunted with pleasure as he forced her succulent mouth open and stuffed it in. It was huge and filled her hand as she wrapped her fingers around it as well as her entire mouth.

“Eat my cock, Bitch!” snarled the stud. “I’ve got of load of hot come for you, baby, and I want you to suck it up. Now do it, Mamacita!” grunted Fidel with lust-filled pleasure, his mammoth dick rock hard, as the horny Hispanic bitch, was forced to devour his pole hungrily.

Caught up in her lust as the huge dildo still buzzed against her swollen, sensitive clit, the mature Mamacita grunted and groaned as she started to climax while sucking Fidel’s huge cock. Grinning at Tim, Fidel grabbed the Latin bitch's head and began to rotate his cock in and out of her sucking mouth while Louisa rotated her hot juicy cunt on the vibrating toy between her creamy fat thighs.

"Get yourself hot as you can, Baby, grab this toy and play with yourself!" said the lust filled stud.

"Noooooo . . . " she protested softly, but Fidel wasn't hearing none of that shit as he grabbed one of her hands, thrust it onto the buzzing toy and forced her hand down between her thighs! "Urrrhhhhggghhhh!" groaned the the sexy Hispanic girl as she began to rotate on the vibrator while the stud held her curly brown head still, fucking her mouth with lust. Tim watched the sex show and pumped his cockhead with anticipation.

"You like sucking this big dick, don't you, Baby!" snarled Fidel.

"Yes!" came back Louisa's muffled reply. He found Louisa’s huge breasts and began to pinch her nipples eventually making them very stiff. He shoved his hips back and forth and Louisa felt the thick slab of cockmeat sliding in and out of her wet, warm, willing mouth.

Fidel looked down at the dark haired head moving back and forth on his crotch. The sight caused his cock to get so huge that it made the cheeks of Louisa’s mouth poke out obscenely as the old stud fucked her beautiful full-lipped mouth.

Grasping Louisa’s dark curly haired head tightly, the stud held her beautiful face down onto his crotch, her delicately shaped nose buried in his thick hairy crotch, her full red lipped mouth in a pretty “O” around his mammoth shaft. Her pouted mouth, forced to give deep, wet penis baths, rode the old stud’s cock relentlessly, sexily smearing her red lipstick onto his cock.

Fidel groaned - it was hard to control the jism stirring in his swollen balls. The sight of the Hispanic woman’s pretty face, all that dark brown curly hair, the sexy blue eye shadow, her rouged cheeks, her puffy, lipstick smeared lips was incredible. Louisa’s face was right in front of him, attached to his swollen crotch. Fidel's large cock drilled her lovely mouth, ready to blast her with white hot jism! Moving her head in the direction he wanted, Louisa slid her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. The woman was amazed that she could actually feel where his cock met his balls.

“I got your face down there for a reason, Louisa Baby. Lick those balls, Bitch!” commanded the stud. The sexy mature Latina obeyed, first licking the thick shaft of Fidel’s cock, then running her tongue along the underside of the cock down to the balls!

It was an erotic sight as the snarling stud, forced Louisa to suck on his huge balls while he rubbed his cock all over her soft, beautiful face. The huge cock smeared early drops of cum from his huge slit of his cock head over her sexy full lips.

“Mmmffff! Mmmfffff!” groaned Louisa with a muffled voice as Fidel stuffed all eleven inches of his cock into the girl’s over-stuffed face and down her throat. The poor Hispanic woman fought to control her gag reflex as she watched a pair of huge hairy balls swinging back and forth bouncing on her chin. Just above the swinging balls, Fidel's huge cock plowed into her throat.

The old stud looked down lewdly at Louisa’s lovely dark, curly hair cascaded down over his thighs, her pale brown-skinned throat bobbing delicately in front of him. When the stud fucked inward, all that was left to see of the stud’s cock was his swollen balls resting on the girl’s full upper lip. Louisa’s mouth was now stuffed with a growing cock and, by the pulsing mass between her lips, she knew that it would not be long before he was shooting his wad of cum all over her.

Suddenly, the stud trembled as his huge cockhead spasmed and the cum slit opened wide, pouring out a huge wad of thick white jism onto the poor girl’s tongue. Suddenly, with a huge spasm, Fidel's hot load of cum exploded into the poor girl’s mouth. His ejaculation was so powerful that he stumbled forward as he drove his hard, thick cock into the Hispanic bitch’s mouth. His thick hot cum spilled down Louisa's delicate throat!

Louisa gurgled, her mouth suddenly filled to overflowing with the hot jism. The cum seeped in back of her throat and ballooning her facial cheeks wide. The sexy Latina gagged as wads of hot creamy white man juice flowed into her mouth. The stud’s cock acted as a fleshy shovel, pushing the large white lake of hot jism over Louisa’s thick red tongue, down into her throat and deep into the poor Latina’s stomach.

“In your mouth! In your mouth, sweet little Spanish Whore!” snarled Fidel, humping his cock back and forth in her mouth, “Say big dick motherfucker!”

“Noooooo . . . ,” pleaded Louisa, to no avail as the stud grabbed her hair and snarled, “Do it, Bitch!” “Biggg . . . Dick . . Muther . . . Fucker . . .!” obeyed the teary eyed Spanish Mamacita just before the lust-filled old Mexican thrust his cock back into her wet, warm, sucking lips. Fidel grunted as another spurt of thick creamy white hot cum refilled Louisa’s cum-clogged mouth. Thick strings of white hot jism dripped from the corners of her full, obscenely stretched lips and cum dangled from the girl’s delicate chin and across her large, thick breasts!

“Suck that juice, bitch!” commanded the stud as Louisa moaned loudly, heavy pools of white cum overflowed her full, puffy lips. “Lick my shit off off, Bitch!” as Fidel rubbed his cock all over the moaning woman’s face and lips, smearing lipstick and mascara with creamy white cum.

Fidel leaned back and forced Louisa down on his thrusting crotch. As he heard her slurps, the stud smiled, knowing his cock was doing its job in the girl’s sweet mouth. Louisa was definitely turned on as her mouth and throat were filled with inches of thrusting meaty cock. By the time he finished with her, her cunt would be wide enough to drive a truck through and every man afterwards would know big cocks had been in Louisa’s swollen pussy.

DkGy
DkGy
289 Followers
12