Fucking the Janitor and Her Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy Latina is pleasured against her will.
6.3k words
4.16
51.4k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DkGy
DkGy
287 Followers

This is a work on non-consensual sex which includes forced sex. If this kind of story is not to your liking/taste, please do not read further. Otherwise, I welcome your comments and feedback.

*****

"Mamacita, as hot as this pussy is, maybe it's 'bout time for two Esé to take care of this shit! ," Grunted Fidel, Louisa's eyes growing large as Tim walked towards her, his shaft fully extended and swollen. "Baby, you having a real good time!?!"

Back came Louisa's breathless reply, "Please . . . don't . . . Noooooo . . .!" her body still writhing with lust.

"Baby, two big dicks are better than one, and it's about time you got to get that gang-bang pleasure from both of us!" said the lust filled Fidel as he rose from the bed. Tim came over and got onto the bed with the surprised and still lust-filled Louisa.

"No . . . I don't want to . . . please . . . don't!" groaned the full-bodied Mamacita, trying to close her shapely legs, but Tim swiftly leaned down, his broad shoulders acting as a strong wedge between Louisa's thick light brown thighs. As she continued to protest and reached to push Tim away, Fidel quickly grabbed her wrists, preventing the struggling woman attempting to move the young stud from between her wide gapped thighs.

Louisa felt the young muscular stud move forward and down, then groaned as she felt the wet warmth of his lips on her puffy, drenched cunt lips. Her clit, already aroused from Fidel's fucking, still stood erect as Tim's probing tongue began to flick against the grunting woman's swollen sex.

Her lust now renewed, an unwilling Louisa felt her body betraying her as her fleshy hips began slowly thrusting and grinding against the Stud's lusty tongue fuck! Both studs watched with perverse lust as Louisa lost her battle within herself, bending to the stud's will and perverse passion.

"Oooohhhhh . . . Ohhhh . . . . my . . . goodness!" moaned the middle-aged senorita as the young stud reached up and found Louisa's inch-long, thick rock hard nipples. Catching the swollen teats between his fingers, Tim began rolling and pinching them gently and expertly as he continued to suck on the woman's throbbing clitoris.

Louisa groaned again, hating that this young man had so much control over her body and that Fidel was helping him. Yet, there was no question that Louisa's lust was unleashed as she felt her body now starting to corkscrew in time to the rhythm of Tim's thrusting thick oral muscle. Louisa groaned uncontrollably as the young man's tongue teased her erect clit, sucking her pussy like a man twice his age and with much experience in pleasuring women.

Tim smiled a lust filled smile as he continued to pleasure the sexy hyna, plunging his tongue deep into Louisa's sucking cunt. Against her will, the mature Latin bitch began to spread her legs as wide as she could, lifting her large, brown ass, her body now completely available to the young stud. Moaning loudly, Louisa began humping his face, fucking the stiff thick tongue that was giving her so much pleasure. The young stud sucked the hood of Louisa's clitoris upwards, his flicking tongue forcing Louisa's body to betray her.

Louisa felt the orgasm starting, growing out of control. Suddenly, with a guttural scream, Louisa felt her first orgasm at the hands of the young Mexican stud. Her body arched upwards as her scream of passion filled the room. "EEEEEEEEE!" came Louisa's long scream of orgasmic passion. Screaming loudly, the Mamacita's mature fine body jerked spasmodically, shivering involuntarily. Tim's talented tongue continued licking the sexy woman's swollen cunt lips.

Louisa groaned loudly, "Ohhh . . .Ohhhh. . . .Nooooo . . . .Pleeezzzeee!" With her juices flowing and, with her lust unleashed, the sexy Latina grabbed Tim's head and held it tightly against her crotch.

Another scream of orgasm left Louisa's full lips as she exploded again, her sweet warm sex juice flowed into Tim's waiting mouth. Louisa's gasping, frantic body movements only served to turn the stud on even more. She was exactly where both he and Fidel wanted her - ready to get buckwild! Tim pulled away, stood up and watched his handiwork with pleasure, the writhing woman groaning beneath him, gently flailing from side to side.

"Time to get the big dick now, Louisa Baby," said Fidel, motioning to Tim. "You're not through yet, P!"

"Noooo . . . ooohhhhh . . . I don't want to . . . Oh Tim . . . please . . . don't" groaned the lust filled Hispanic, her eyes fixed upon 11" dark brown monster, unable to close her legs now that Tim's muscular frame was between them.

"Hold up Esé!" said Fidel lustily, stopping Tim as he prepared to spear this horny middle-aged hyna. "We gon' both give my woman some pleasure," as both studs admired the pouty lips, luscious breasts and puffy cunt lips of the thick, sexy bitch. "Just gap those fucking legs and open your sweet fucking mouth so you can suck Tim's big brown cock with those fat lips, Mamacita!,

"Noooooo . . .!" Louisa responded weakly as Tim slid upwards, taking her small hand and forcing her delicate fingers around the base of his cock, his bulging, uncircumcised mammoth shaft throbbing uncontrollably in her hand, ready for action. All Louisa could do was groan as the stud's thick, throbbing tube of rock-hard sex flesh stood out in front of him, erect and waiting to fuck the woman's sweet mouth.

Pulling the woman's beautiful face up to his chest, the stud commanded, "Suck!" grunting with pleasure as he pulled her up tighter to his chest. Tim allowed the full-lipped Latina to wrap her wide mouth around his nipple, her tongue thrusting against the hard teat as Louisa's body gave into her lust!

Louisa gently closed her fat lips over Tim's nipple, sucking and flicking her tongue against the hard tip as she massaged the immense pole in her hand, the stud's lust filled grunts evidence of his lust. She could feel his bulging cock growing even bigger, ready to force its way into her wet, hot, sucking mouth. Suddenly pulling his chest from her mouth with a "pop" the rock hard stud stuck his cock in her face, the huge blood-filled member demanding satisfaction.

Louisa groaned with lust as the stud's penis plumped up in her soft hands. Tim's nine inch cock hung heavily from his crotch like a big beef sausage, thick, brown and large, growing as its foreskin pulled halfway away from the gleaming satin dark-brown cockhead. Louisa gasped as the huge horsecock throbbed in her face. "Oh . . . it's so big!" gasped the horny mature woman as she looked over at Fidel's cock, throbbing again with perverse anticipation. "They're both so big!"

"Yeah, Baby," said Tim evilly, "Two big cocks for your fucking pussy. Before the night is through, you'll be taking care of both of us, Louisa! Now suck this hard cock! And Louisa did as she was ordered, draping her thick tongue over the stud's cock shaft, jacking the huge shaft as she began to suck the young stud's cock.

No longer willing to be a spectator, Fidel got up, holding his cock and came over in front of the lust filled Louisa. Grasping the girl's head, the stud began to rub his cock along the sides of Louisa's soft cheeks as he placed her empty hand on his cock and forced her to massage his cock as well as Tim's. Louisa's soft hands gently rubbed both of their cocks, bringing Fidel's meaty member to full erection as she sucked Tim's cock with wild abandon.

Tim and Fidel smiled - now the fun was about to begin. There on the bed was lust-filled Louisa, dark hair all over the place, gasping for air, her eyes open wide with lust and passion as her hot wet mouth worked a young man's big cockhead between her full red lips while simultaneously jacking an older man's swollen shlong that was growing bigger and throbbing in her soft hand. Louisa's nostrils flared, drawing in air as her succulent mouth was stretched obscenely around Tim's huge cock pole. The stud groaned as the thick Mamacita worked her sweet mouth over his swollen organ. Her lust unleashed, Louisa now sucked the young stud's huge cock relentlessly, a slave to his every demand!

"Damn, bro!," said Tim breathlessly to Fidel, "You did teach the slut what her place is!"

"Damn straight, Esé!" snarled Fidel, "She knows that when she violates Daddy's rules, she's got to be taught a lesson. You turned her phat brown ass out with your big cock. So tonight, after these big cocks fuck her hot-assed pussy dry, she'll be a shared Whore! Whenever I'm in town, she gets banged by the two of us and whenever I'm out of town, she'll keep her big brown legs open for you whenever you want to fuck this hyna!"

"Get on your knees, Bitch!" commanded Fidel as Tim pulled away from the lust-filled Senorita mouth, Louisa's lips releasing him with a lusty moan and a sucking 'Pop.' She slowly crawled off the bed and onto her knees, watching the two large bulges between the studs' legs. As she knelt between the two men, the studs stepped closer and placed her head between their swollen crotches, grinding against poor Louisa's face, their cocks rubbing all over her lips, ears, nose and every other thing on her beautiful face.

Now completely transformed into a bitch in heat, the studs had the Latin Freak bouncing back and forth between their bobbing cocks, sucking them both. Her lips stretched tight, saliva dripped from her mouth down the sides of both cock monsters as Louisa sucked the two studs hard!

Tim groaned - Fidel had trained this bitch well -Louisa was a pro at sucking big cocks! His lust filled pleasure was enhanced by her groans and moans as the Latina slobbered all over their swollen cocks!

Fidel and Tim both grinned at each other - they were living every man's fantasy. Before the night was through both he and Tim would have sampled the sexy woman's fleshy pleasures many times!

Pulling Louisa's mouth away from her slut sucking duties, the studs threw her onto her back. "Noooooo . . ." protested the girl weakly, but to no avail as, grabbing a king-sized dildo, Tim soon had it between the girl's large fleshy thighs. Tim watched as Louisa started to gently gyrate, the vibrator sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Oooohhhhh!" groaned Louisa as she started to thrust upwards, her large, thick legs pushing her hips up off the bed as the stud drove the vibrating latex dildo deep into her sex hole, continued to manipulate her juicy, sucking pussy! "Ohhhh!" grunted Louisa as she felt her climax approaching. As both studs watched, the middle-aged hyna began to climax uncontrollably.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Eeeyyyyyeeeeee!" screamed the half breed bitch as her climax began to rack her body with waves of tremors. Tim watched, a satisfied smile on his face, at the writhing creamy brown-skinned woman on the bed, unable to control her lust and emotions as her arms flailed away, her thrusting cunt forcing the vibrator in and out of her wet, sucking cunt. Wave after sexual wave of orgasms wracked Louisa's body until she again collapsed on the bed, gasping with lust-filled pleasure.

Tim could stand it no longer and, as Fidel watched, the rock hard dark-skinned stud pulled the buzzing dildo from Louisa's cunt with a sucking "pop!" Pulling the moaning creamy brown-skinned Mamacita to him, Tim placed his huge cock at the entrance of Louisa's now juicy, dripping cunt. The stud's lust grew as Louisa groaned beneath him and reached for his rock-hard sex and placed it at the entrance to her honey hole, moaning for Tim to take her now!

Tim felt the hot wetness of Louisa's cunt and he could hold back no longer. Suddenly, the stud thrust into the moaning bitch, grunting as he enjoyed the first of many screams of the beautiful Hispanic woman, her cunt perforated by his thick 9" meaty rapier. Slowly and with increasing intensity, the young stud fucked the screaming woman with long deep strokes, his hard muscular hips pumping his rock hard cock between the large light-brown thighs of the groaning Latina.

Louise screamed with lusty passion as Tim raped the Spanish/Indian slut, forcing her to grind her soaking wet crotch against his as he fucked the shit out of her pussy. Both studs were aroused even more as Fidel heard Louisa's lust unleased, his Mamacita begging another hard Latin cock to fuck her!

Thrusting roughly into the gaping hole between Louisa's sweet meaty brown thighs, Tim was loving her moans as he listened to the moans, groans and screams and felt the changes within her body. Both Fidel and Tim knew the signs of uncontrollable lust from numerous women that they had seduced and fucked. Louisa was now nothing more than a cock-hungry slut - she had to have more dick, any dick between her big legs right now!

Tim's dick became harder with lust as he felt the big legged brown-skinned girl's large thighs involuntarily clench him tight, her soft heels firmly planted on his muscular glutes. The stud's huge cock was fucking the sucking cunt of another man's hyna, her big legs opening and closing uncontrollably. The bitch was definitely a gang-bang dream come true.

"Ooohhhhh..", Louisa moaned as Tim's rock hard shaft fucked her wet pussy with ease, one groping hand slipping underneath her to grab her fat ass and pull her soft round buttocks apart while his other hand caressed her firm breasts, pulling them up for quick sucks and bites, keeping her inch-long nipples hard! The hyna groaned, feeling the huge monstrosity between the stud's muscular thighs pumping hard between her thick, pistoning thighs into her hot, wet sex. Her breasts jogged back and forth in a rapid rhythm as she felt the young stud's huge cock sliding into her juicy, well-fucked pussy. Through her passion-filled haze, Louisa heard Tim's lust-filled grunts and felt his large balls slapping heavily against her swollen pussy lips!

"Urrgghhhh . . . Urrgggghhhhh . . . Urrrrggghhhh!" screamed the sexy Mamacita's as Tim fucked her juicy sex hole hard. He rode the once-unwilling and now writhing middle-aged slut underneath him, admiring Louisa's naked and gorgeous full-bodied womanly form. His newest slut was groaning in pain and pleasure, her screams turning him on even more as her big, lovely half-breed thighs were spread wide, her cunt completely filled with Tim's cock.

"Oooohhhhh . . . Ungh . . . Unghf!" screamed Louisa, as she felt Tim cramming every inch of his thick cock between her big legs. The Mexican's huge balls were nestled tightly at the sex hole between her thighs, the swollen lips of her pussy wrapped snugly around the base of his swollen brown-skinned penis.

"Damn, fucking hyna's good!" said Tim, grinning back at his older partner. The young stud grasped the horny girl's dark curly haired head and, withdrawing his cock, dripping with the full-bodied Latina's cunt juices, forced his swollen shaft between Louisa's open gasping lips, his long dark dong thrusting into all sides of her red lipped mouth!

"Damn, this shit is good, Esé!" as Tim pumped the struggling Spanish bitch's mouth full of his meaty cock. "Fill up this sexy hyna's holes, P, while I go get this hot shit on video!" said Tim as he reluctantly withdrew his cock from Louisa's forced suckfest. The young vato went and got his duffle bag that he had brought with him while Fidel replaced the void in his woman's mouth with his swollen cock.

Louisa's muffled protests went unheeded and her lust-glazed brown eyes grew big when she saw that Tim was setting up a small camcorder to record all the hot sex action for his own private sex movie. Checking the viewfinder, the stud stroked his shit as he zoomed in on a shot of Louisa's sweet mouth devouring the meaty sausage between Fidel's thrusting thighs.

The camcorder was capturing Louisa in all her lust-filled slut beauty. Her large breasts swinging free, the Latin Bitch sucked Fidel's huge dong, breathing hard and grunting as the Mexican stud pinched the inch long pink tipped nipples which jutted forward on her 34D breasts, which added to his perverse pleasure as he listened to his slut's grunts of painful pleasure. Removing his cock from the woman's sucking mouth, Fidel and Tim took turns fucking Louisa's big creamy brown thighs.

His lust unleashed in this round of three-way sex, Tim unmercifully thrust into the juicy sex hole between the Latina's woman's big thighs, the sexy hyna screaming his name out, begging him not to fuck her so hard, which just made him fuck her even harder. Cumming in a few minutes, he was replaced by Fidel who showed his lust filled bitch no mercy as he, too, fucked her hard.

"How good was Tim's cock, Baby?" snarled the old stud. "Bitch, let him know how good his big dick was?" asked Fidel again, thrusting wildly into Louise's hot gaping sex hole!

"Fidel . . . Tim's . . . cock . . . is . . . good!" groaned the hot-assed woman breathlessly.

"Tell him you want to fuck him," commanded Fidel, "Tell him you want to fuck him until you can't walk! Say it!"

"Ohhhh . . .," moaned the out of control middle-aged Mamacita. "Ohhhh . . . I want . . . to fuck him . . . until I can't . . . Eeeyyyyeee . . walk . . . Ohhhh . . . . and then . . . I . . .I. . . suck his balls. . . bone dry!"

"Tell Fidel 'Thank You' for letting you fuck me," said Tim perversely, stroking his lust-filled penis while he watched the live sex show. "Tell him how much you love your two big beefy burritos!"

"Ohhhhh . . . Ohhhh . . . Thank you,. . . Fidel!" moaned the now sex-crazed mature woman, "Thank you, . . . for letting me . . . Ohhhhh . . . fuck Tim's . . . big . . .dick. Now I have . . . two dicks. . . two BIG BURRITOS . . . that I call . . . Ohhhhh . . . 'Jefé.'"

It was an erotic sight as the videocam captured yet another massive orgasm with Louisa screaming, her big brown eyes rolling back in her head while her well-stretched, well-fucked sex yielded to the large purplish bulbous head of Fidel's cock as it slipped deep into her well-fucked cunt. The old stud vigorously fucked his woman's wet pussy, the thick slab of meat sometimes slipping from her fat swollen cunt lips with a loud "Pop," and slapping against her soft brown thighs before he thrust back into the thick Mamacita's cunt!

As the girl struggled, Tim got up, still stroking his cock, and walked over to the side of the bed where Fidel was thrusting into a moaning Louisa relentlessly. Grabbing a corner of the moaning slut's hot, sweet mouth, he stretched it sideways and saying, "Don't choke, Baby," forced his swollen cock deep inside, groaning as he enjoyed the warm wetness of her oral cavity..

"Urrrggghhh!" groaned the poor helpless Mamacita, as two studs fucked her mouth and cunt with their huge members. Louisa felt the two tube steaks swelling, her lips and cunt barely able to surround them.

Forcing her soft face to his manhood, Tim roughly forced his cock between Louisa's brownish-red lips while Fidel enjoyed his slut's dripping cunt. The horny Mamacita heard the studs grunting their passion as their swollen cocks slipped in and out of her wet hungry sex holes. Saliva dripping from the corners of her full lips and down the sides of Tim's cock, the stud's balls gently slapped against her soft facial cheeks.

Fidel pulled his penis from Louisa's well-stretched cunt with a sucking 'pop' as the bitch moaned her disapproval that her cunt was empty. Grinning, the older stud said, "Esé, handle your business."

"You know I will!," Tim assured him, jamming his cock into Louisa's wet oral cavity, moaning with passion and lust while he reached down and massaged her wet, swollen clit. The stud could feel Louisa snorting and almost choking as she tried to keep the swollen cockhead from winding up in her throat while moaning with pleasure at the same time of his manual stimulation of her clit and cunt.

"Videocam getting all of this, Fidel?" Looking up, Tim answered his own question as he saw Fidel looking through the viewfinder, zooming in on Louisa's cock-bloated face. "Yo, man, let's show the camera that your bitch can take two dicks in her fucking mouth at the same time!"

DkGy
DkGy
287 Followers
12