Fucking the Janitor and Her Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm down with him," smiled Fidel as he walked back to the bed. Louisa's large brown eyes grew wide as she felt Fidel's mammoth cockhead sliding along the sides of her face. She tried to pull away, but both of the studs grabbed Louisa's beautiful long dark curly haired head and held her still. Fidel cruelly stuck his rough forefinger into the corner of her mouth and, pulling the corners of the Mamacita's soft red lips wide, forced his huge cock into the poor woman's mouth.

Louisa's oral cavity was now full of two swollen cocks, causing the sides of her soft brown cheeks to poke out obscenely. The studs laughed as they both forced their long dongs into the hot Latina's warm mouth, her soft beautiful face caught between swollen sacks full of hot cum. Two sets of huge, warm, fleshy male sex balls swung towards Louisa's face, furiously slapping against her full reddish-brown lips with their lust! Louisa struggled to accommodate both studs, choking and gagging as her hot oral cavity was being gang-banged by two wild, lust-filled Mexican studs until their perverted desires were satisfied!

The two studs grabbed Louisa's huge creamy brown breasts and ran their hands across her large mammaries, pinching her rock hard erect nipples. The studs could tell by the growing intensity of her moans that Louisa was beginning to feel her growing desire to be fucked again by the sex-crazed hunks. Tim rubbed Louisa's large pink tipped breasts and her wet fleshy pink lipped pussy, surrounded by a black bush of public hair lodged tightly between her large soft creamy brown thighs. Again, finding the woman's large clit, the stud began to massage it expertly, bringing new moans from Louisa.

"Pleazzzee...,"begged Louisa, her voice muffled as her large red lips were stretched wide, trying to keep from being choked by the huge penile sausages thrusting in and out of her mouth.

"Damn, Baby, the first time I saw you, I knew that with those fat ass lips you got, that mouth had to be good ' lips that big are good for sucking dick, Baby!" groaned Tim, his lust growing to the breaking point. "Bitch, suck this big sopapilla!" as he continued forcing his huge 9" mushroom shaped headed thick veined meatpole along with Fidel's into Louisa's tightly stretched red-lipped mouth.

The big-legged Mamacita's mouth filled with two long hard cocks. Louisa moaned as she felt the heft of the huge slabs of meat swelling between her fat brown lips in her hot wet mouth.

"Lick it Baby, Lick it Hard!" commanded Tim and Louisa did as she was told, wrapping her thick red tongue around the studs' horsecocks.

"Is Tim's big dick good, Bitch!" grunted Fidel. "Say it's good, Bitch, just like a big Latin lollipop. Say It!"

Back came Louisa's muffled reply, "Juss . . stttt . . . Like . . . a. . . Lollipoppp . . .!" She groaned as the studs' cocks rubbed together inside the sweet middle-aged hyna's juicy mouth, lubricated by her warm wet saliva.

"Suck the balls, Louisa Baby," ordered Tim. Releasing both cocks with a sucking "Pop," Louisa sucked in the stud's huge gonads, so large that only one at a time would fit in her wide-lipped mouth. Fidel grinned at Tim whose eyes were closed in ecstasy and whose cock was so swollen that it felt it would burst. Both studs knew that they were far from ending a night where both would have a good time fucking Fidel's Hispanic bitch in all her tight little holes!

Unable to wait, Tim snatched his big balls from Louisa's stretched mouth. Forcing her thighs wide apart, the stud exposed her huge brown-haired vee shaped cunt and placed his big dick at its entrance. The poor Hispanic slut felt the stud's thick member at the entrance to her hot pussy as it started to become juicy, sucking air as it were trying to suck in the huge piece of flesh.

Tim grunted lustfully as he thrust his tumescent piece of tube steak into the groaning exotic half-breed female as Fidel's helpless woman screamed loudly, "Oh, You're too big, Ooooooh...!," moaning as she felt Tim's huge cock snake its way up between her big legs into her hot groaning body. Tim had his eyes closed in lust-filled pleasure as he thrust in and out of the moaning, groaning mature hyna, his perverted fantasy of fucking sweet brown-skinned, big- legged, hot blooded Louisa was now reality!

Tim suddenly withdrew from Louisa's sucking cunt with a "pop" as Fidel replaced his partner, roughly forcing the big-legged Hispanic woman to stay on her back. Grasping the woman's thick ankles, he savagely pulled Louisa's big brown-skinned thighs wide open, gapping open a thick lipped, juicy wet pussy. The hot cunt, surrounded by a long and thick bush of tangled dark brown pubic hairs, was dripping with the lusty woman's hot, wet juices. "You know, Louisa ain't never shaved around this juicy pussy!" snorted Fidel to his partner.

"Who gives a fuck!" snarled Tim, coming around at the head of the bed and, grasping both of Louisa's ankles, pulling the woman's thighs back and wide open so that her pussy was unprotected and helpless, waiting to be filled with more dick. Fidel gave Louisa several hard thrusts and then withdrew his huge cock, her sex juices dripping from its length.

"You ready for time for Tim to stick his big Mexican cock knee deep in that tight hairy pussy, right Bitch!" snarled Tim as replaced Fidel while the older stud checked the videocam. Fidel smiled as he looked at a money shot of Tim pumping his big bone once before placing Louise's thick calves on his shoulders, his throbbing, bobbing cockhead brushing Louisa's hungry cunt.

As soon as she felt the stud's thick cockhead,, Louisa groaned, "Oooohhhhhh!" and thrust her thighs forwards, impaling her wet, sucking cunt on the Mexican stud's thick pole, her horny hips rotating and her pussy engulfing his lengthening cock. The sweet mature woman groaned as her lust, passions and desires because evident, working her big fleshy hips, forcing Tim's dick deeper and deeper into her hot pussy.

Tim groaned at the pleasure he was receiving from his partner's brown-skinned bitch as she groaned in Spanish, begging for more of the stud's rock hard blood filled cock!

Louisa was now out of control as her lusts had become perverted. Fuck Tim's wife and her desire to be a one-man woman. She knew what she needed and had to have right now were Fidel's and Tim's two huge cocks in any hole they wanted as long as they fucked her hard and repeatedly.

Tim's large blunt instrument was making its impact by stretching her tightly stretched pussy even wider. She felt his fucking strokes becoming faster and faster as he grabbed her large fleshy hips and started to drive his dick between her thick fleshy creamy brown thighs, his cock shiny wet with her pussy juices. She spread her big fat legs as wide as she could so that the stud could stick his shaft in up to the root as she groaned and grunted lustily with each deep penile thrust as the videocam recorded every perverse second of sex between the sexy Hispanic bitch and her big studs.

"Told you my motherfucking bitch was good!" snarled Fidel as he pulled Louisa's face towards his penis, thrusting his thick cock into the lusty brown-skinned woman's mouth. Urrrgggghhhhh!" groaned the stud as the fleshy big legged bitch sucked his rock hard penis. Each time Fidel's cockhead forced its way into Louisa's mouth, he smeared her red lipstick from her full lipped mouth over his huge cock. Damn, his phat brown-skinned Ho could suck some cock!

"Damn, Baby you got some good pussy!," grunted Tim. "Suck my boy's jimmy and fuck my big cock, Bitch! Damn your phat ass is good, Urrrggghhh!" groaned the young vato as he rotated his cock in and out of the woman's sucking cunt, grinning as he watched Fidel thrusting into the writhing woman's lust-filled sucking mouth.

The out-of-control Louisa was in sexual ecstasy as moved her head up and down with long, slow sucks, covering Fidel's cock with saliva while her pussy coated Tim's shiny cock with cunt juice. She felt their cocks growing steadily in her body and knew that her pussy would get what it needed from both of her rock-hard studs.

Fidel and Tim each took one of Louisa's huge mammaries in their hands and began to squeeze their creamy softness, rotating the Mamacita's rock hard, inch long nipples between their fingertips, drawing moans from the big legged, fat-assed freak. "Urrrrgggghhhhh!" groaned the lust filled Mamacita as she began to stroke Fidel's huge cock in her mouth. Tim's huge cockhead shined brightly with her sex juice, as Louisa's cunt muscles flexed on the big cock. Moaning, the mature Mamacita licked and sucked her man's massive cock while his partner slammed his fat cock deep into her hungry cunt!

Tim couldn't get enough of Louisa's sexy body as his brown engorged cock, fat, hard and bloated, worked itself in and out of Louisa's sweet cunt, her full pink tipped breasts bouncing up and down. Meanwhile, Fidel grinned evilly - the plan to turn sweet Louisa into a lusty sex-crazed slut tonight had worked! The older stud watched with satisfaction as his lady's loyalty to him was overcome by her lust as for the younger stud as Tim fucked the swollen juicy lips of the big legged Hispanic slut.

Tim started to sadistically play with the moaning Louisa. "Yeah, Baby, you ready for some more big dick, huh, bitch?"

"Yeah, oooohhh, yeah, Tim, please, pleaaasssee...", groaned the hot piece of female meat beneath the stud. She was rewarded as Tim switched places with Fidel and the old stud sank his meat between his moaning woman's big thighs again, causing Louisa to erupt in muffled screams of loud passion as Tim filled her mouth again. Louisa sucked him hungrily like a nursing baby.

Louisa's thrusting hips swallowed the old stud's meat sausage while he continued to control the hot piece of meat. "Yeah, Baby, you liked that, right!", grunted Fidel.

"Yeeessss...Oooohhhh," came Louisa's passion filled reply. "Yeah, well take some more dick, bitch!", grunted the stud, thrusting another inch into his bitch, causing a passionate grunt from the big legged Hispanic woman, "Urrrrggghhhhh!" He felt his big peter swelling as he laid on top of the writhing brown-skinned beauty, pistoning his meat in and out of helpless Louisa while she grabbed at his thick back, feeling his huge tube steak stretching her pussy tight.

Tim groaned as he enjoyed the dual sensation of having his rock-hard bone expertly sucked while watching as the brown skinned Mamacita and her man writhed in sexual passion as the videocam recorded every perverted lust filled moment of the lusty three-way fuck of this beautiful middle-aged hyna.

"You getting enough Big Dick, Louisa Baby?", grunted a lust filled Fidel.

"Ooohhh, Yeeeesss Baby", came the muffled groans of his slut. "Oooohhhh...ah..yeeesss Fidel," replied the sexy fat-assed bitch.

"Yeah, well let's make sure, bitch!", grunted the old stud as he pulled the moaning girl's big thighs wide thrusting into her deep wet pinkness.

"OW! Oh Fidel Baby... Oooohhh, Fidel, Oooohhh...It's toooooo big!", groaned the writhing big legged Hispanic girl underneath the stud's pounding rock hard thighs.

"You love our dicks, Bitch! Tell me you love our dicks!", commanded the stud, his cock firmly ensconced on top of the writhing big legged Louisa.

"Yes, Baby...Ooooohhhhhh...I Love Your Dick...I Love Both Your Dick, Urrggggghhhhh!", groaned Louisa as more dick was fed into the gaping hole between her big fleshy creamy brown thighs! "Fuck me, Fidel Baby, Fuck Me Harder!", gasped Louisa as he thrust into her gaping hole, giving her exactly what she wanted _ More Dick! The slut's big, fleshy, brown thighs opened and closed as her stud leaned down and grabbed her big reddish tipped breasts in his mouth, moving from side to side as he massaged them with his mouth while thrusting into her wet pussy as he fucked his hot-assed Latina.

Urrrggghhhh!", groaned Louisa, mumbling in Spanish as she felt the thrusts of both the younger stud and her older stud becoming faster as they fucked her hard. The old stud grabbed her large wide hips and spread her big fat legs as wide as he could, driving his shaft in up to the root, drawing grunts of pain and moans pleasure from the cock-crazy Louisa as the stud's huge tube stretched her pussy wide. Louisa could never have imagined the pleasure that two dicks at the same time could provide and now she knew as she experienced Tim's cock in her mouth and her old man's cock deep between her large fleshy legs in her sopping wet pussy. She could feel her passion rising as the two studs tossed her back and forth, having their way with their now willing lust filled middle-aged Latin slut, their perverted passions being sated.

Both studs groaned as they felt white hot cum bubbling up; both knew it would be impossible to last any longer as they felt their balls tightening. Suddenly Tim and Fidel grunted, "GGRRRRRRHHH!" as Louisa felt thick white sex juice starting to spray in both of her now willing body holes. "Damn, Bitch!" grunted Fidel, feeling Louisa's hot cunt gripping his swollen fleshy tube of lust, "Fucking slut making me cummm, cumm, Urrgghhh!" as his cock exploded inside of his sexy whore.

Meanwhile Tim grunted as he grabbed Louisa's long curly brown haired head, and started to thrust his shaft up into her sucking mouth, throat jets of semen spurting from its spraying mushroom shaped head into her throat. Louisa's facial cheeks suddenly bulged outwards with so much hot white cum that she started to gag, warm white jism dripping from the corners of her bloated cum filled mouth.

Fidel's body was still deep in the throes of sexual passion, his dick still thrusting and thrusting until it could go no deeper, filling his woman's cunt with so much hot cum until it flowed out of her pussy and down the corners of her big thighs and crotch. Louisa's moans and pulsing cunt were turning the stud on as now she exploded in one orgasm after another. Both studs and their new horny Latin slut kept thrusting and thrusting until their balls were spent. Finally the three sex partners collapsed onto the bed, thoroughly exhausted, spent, but the lusts thoroughly sated for now. Fidel and Tim both looked at the hot Mamacita lying between them moaning and whimpering as she came down from the throes of ecstasy that comes with multiple orgasms, cum dripping from her hot wet mouth and cunt and knew they couldn't wait to fuck her again.

And the sex would get better as the night went on . . . .

A few days later, Tim got a call from Fidel to come over to the house. When he got there, he went down into the basement where Fidel's mancave was. He arrived just in time to see Louisa's face on screen contorted in lust-filled pleasure as she moaned his name.

"Want a beer, Esé?" said Fidel walking up behind him.

"Damn straight!" said Tim, not taking his eyes off the lust-filled Latina slut on the screen.

"Here you are," said Louisa's voice behind him.

When the stud turned around, he found Louisa in a black, sheer baby-doll negligee with a red bow just underneath her heavy hanging breasts. She had painted her fingernails and toenails a shiny red and a shiny red gloss was on her lips accentuating their fullness. A sheer bikini with drawstring ties was all that covered her now "V" trimmed cunt bush. A pair of black stiletto heels completed her "New" look.

"Damn, Baby!" said Tim, as she brought him the beer, handing it to him with one hand while gently giving him a kiss on the cheek, her right breast brushing against his chest. Louisa looked down and laughed. "Looks like someone wants to come out and play."

Tim didn't need to look down. He could feel his cock straining to be free.

As Louisa turned to go back upstairs, Tim looked at her hungrily, then at Fidel who laughed.

"You ready for the next video?" he asked as Louisa stopped at the top of the steps and looked back. There was no question about what Fidel's woman wanted. Her lust-filled eyes, parted full lips and distended nipples said it all

Tim palmed his swollen cock and,after looking up at a horny Louisa, then grinned at Fidel and said, "You already got the videocam set up!?!"

The End (for now)

12