Fucking the Janitor and Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling the big legged bitch up from the sofa, the stud laid down on his back and commanded Louisa, "ride my shit, Bitch!" The now submissive big legged, fat titted bitch obediently threw her large thighs across the muscled stud and slowly lowered her sweet body down on top of his huge cock. Her lust unleashed, the lusty Latina grabbed the base of Fidel's thick manhood with her long, sexy fingers. Louisa guided the length up into her body as she groaned and grunted with pain and pleasure.

"Now fuck this dick, you fucking bitch. Fuck it good!" Fuck my shit, Fuck it Hard!" grunted Fidel. The old stud groaned with pleasure as his swollen shaft slipped between the Latina’s fat fleshy buttocks and big brownskinned thighs into her waiting pussy.

"Urrrgggghhhh!" screamed Louisa as she felt the stud's huge cock pushing deep into her body, swollen hard and long reaching every inch of her fleshy fine body. Grasping the old stud’s broad shoulders, Louisa could only hold on as the stud’s huge cock thrust deep into her deep warm sexual void, filling her cunt with every stroke. Her wide-spread thighs were being pounded with relentless thrusts, as the stud enjoyed Louisa’s gasps of pain and growing pleasure.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" grunted Louisa as her dark curly hair-lined cuntlips widened lewdly around his cock, stretched out of shape by his fucking prick as he sank the first six inches of cockmeat into her split pussy. Oooooohhhhhh, Baby, Fuck Me! Fuck Meeeeeeee!"groaned the lust filled bitch under the pounding stud, helpless in her lust as she writhed underneath him as the stud drove the last five inches into her sucking cunt.

"You been fantasizing about getting fucked by some cocks like both of ours, right Bitch!" said Fidel.

"Yeeessssss . . . Oh Baby," groaned Louisa as her body began to shake uncontrollably with another orgasm. "Oooohhhhhhhh . . . Pleeeesssseeeee . . . Urrrggghhhhh!" screamed the fat assed brownskinned bitch. Grinning at Tim, Fidel withdrew from Louisa's sucking cunt, grabbed her fat creamy-brown hips and flipped her over on the couch. Palming her deliciously wide soft buttocks, the old stud pulled them apart and found his target - a small, puckered anus. Pumping his swollen cock once, Fidel sank his cock into the squriming, screaming girl’s anus.

Louisa groaned as the stud began pounding her big fat buttocks. The whole sex thing excited him even further as he looked down at the soft bodied female form in front of him. Everything about this hot-assed Spanish whore turned him on. Her entire body, her soft round breasts, small waist, big legs, beautiful big soft buttocks, and a tight pussy sucking his swollen cock, turned him on! Fidel slammed all of his pole into the writhing girl beneath him.

"Is it good, Bitch!" groaned Fidel, pounding the shit out of her big fleshy hips.

"Oh yes, Baby, Oh Yeahhhhh . . . Urrrgggghhhh!" groaned the woman as she felt Fidel’s powerful thighs drive his jet dark meaty monster cock even deeper into her lustfilled horny body. Waves of orgasm started to sweep her sexy body.

“Urrrrgggghhhh . . . Eyyyyyeeeeeee! . . . Eeeeyyyyyee!" screamed the brown-skinned girl as her body began shaking uncontrollably with climax after climax. Her moans and hot sex smell filled the room until Louisa collapsed onto the bed, writhing in passion.

The stud smiled with his handiwork, the lust-filled freak on her soft back, ready to obey his every perverted command. Fidel looked over Louisa’s sweaty shoulders and saw Tim with his swollen cock in his hand, ready to explode. Time to share the wealth and gang-bang this hot, sexy bitch!”

To be continued.

12