Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy and John have some more fun together in her trailer.
1.8k words
4.59
15.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

Due to my previous encounters on the "PLL" set, I knew there was probably never going to be a dull moment sexually while on it, and no sooner than I had finally recovered from the hot three-way I had in Ashley's trailer with her and Shay than things started to heat up between Lucy and I again.

One thing eventually led to another, and, even though we had still only hooked up once by that point, Lucy had already fallen for me enough that she clearly thought of me as more than just a one-night stand, so she had us exchange numbers one day on the set.

"Hey baby...it's Lucy...come to the trailer when you get time...I have a surprise for you..." she texted me a few days later, already making my mind wander with the possibilities as I headed over to her trailer, wondering just what it was I was going to see when I got there.

"Lucy...its John...let me in baby..." I said to her through the door of her trailer as I knocked on it, pulling on the knob and inviting myself in as Lucy turned and faced me, wearing a little yellow shirt and a short black skirt.

"Where's my surprise baby?" I asked her as she walked up to me and kissed me, shoving me into the door as I placed my hands on the back of her head and began to make out with her right there against the door of her trailer.

"Your surprise is me...because I brought you over here to hook up with you again John..." she whispered to me as she kissed my neck and threw her legs around me, reaching between my legs for my dick as she undid the belt on my jeans.

"How much time do we have Lucy?" I asked her, wondering how far we would be able to get before she had to return to the set.

"Enough time for you to explore all of my holes this time...if you behave yourself..." she teases me as she drops to her knees and pulls my jeans off, allowing me to pull her shirt off as well as unhook her bra as she yanked down my underwear and fished out my dick.

"UH...fuck...stop teasing me and suck it Lucy baby..." I hissed through gritted teeth as she ran her hands along the base of my dick and winked at me, finally leading it to her mouth as I slid her out of her skirt and pulled her panties off before pulling off my own shirt right as Lucy started to suck it.

"You know you love it when I tease you John..." she purred as she went to work on my dick, bobbing her head back and forth on it as I placed my hands on the back of her head to gently push her down onto more of my dick.

"FUCK...I...sure...do...suck...it...Lucy..." I hissed as she worked me over, cupping her hands around my balls as she worked her tongue over the tip of my cock, causing me to throw my head back against the door of her trailer as she sucked me off.

"MMM...MMM..." she moaned as she sloppily sucked my dick, taking one of my balls up into her mouth and sucking on it before doing the same to the other one, giggling when she saw the effect it was having on me.

"FUCK...keep doing that you sexy bitch..." I hissed as she went back to work on my dick, deep-throating it as I began to push it to the back of her throat.

"Where...do...you...want...me...to...cum...Lucy?" I asked her through clenched teeth as I felt my cum starting to rise up in my balls, pushing it to the back of her throat as she began to pull off of it.

"Cum on my tits this time baby, no one ever does that," she whispered as she stroked my dick a few times and let me aim it at her tits, shooting a healthy load of it all over them as she began to rub my cum into her skin.

"Slut," I teased her as she rubbed more of it into her skin, then licked her fingers to get a taste of it as I pushed her up against the door and grabbed her hips as I lined my dick up with her pussy.

"I may be a slut...but I'm your slut John..." she whispered as she kissed me, my dick sliding into her pussy as we made out against the door of her trailer once again.

"Show me how much of a slut you are then Lucy...let me fuck your pussy right here against the door of your trailer baby..." I whispered in her ear as I sucked on her tits and started to thrust in and out of her as she hooked her legs around me and started to fuck me back, grinding her pussy into my dick as I fucked her with it.

"UH...OHGOD...punish me John...I'm so slutty..." she moaned in my ear as I pounded on her cunt, her tight walls wrapping around it as I thrust in and out of her.

"SHIT...so tight Lucy...I might loosen you up yet baby..." I teased her as she squeezed her legs around me even tighter, her pussy walls starting to juice up for me as I drove my dick in and out of her.

"UH...OHGOD...YES...fuck...me...John...fuck...my...pussy..." she moaned as I tore up her tight little pussy, arching her back and throwing her head back against the door as her eyes rolled back into her head and I felt her walls pulling on my dick.

"OHGOD...gonna cum...in me baby...cum inside me..." she whispered as she shot a fresh load of her cunt cream out onto my dick as I grabbed her hips and thrust into her one last time before blowing my load deep in her hot little cunt.

"UH...OHGOD...so hot..." she whispered as I shot the last of my baby seed into her and slowly pulled out of her, Lucy dropping to her knees and sucking the cum off of my dick before taking me by the hand and leading me over to the couch, making out with me the whole time.

"I told you I was going to give you all of my holes today if you were a good little boy..." she teased me as she winked at me and gave me a kiss, "so since you've been so good to me today baby, how about I bend over the couch right now and let you fuck my slutty little ass?"

"About time you gave me this tight little ass of yours Lucy," I teased her, slapping her ass as I grabbed her hips and ran my dick along her ass cheeks for a few seconds before finally sliding it into her backdoor.

"UH...OHGOD...fuck my ass..." she moaned as I started to thrust my dick in and out of her ass, her back arching as I pulled on her hair to propel myself deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"FUCK...harder..." she purred as I started to really give it to her, her anal muscles tightening up around my dick as I buried it deep in her ass and kissed her neck, making her throw her head back in response as she moaned my name and came for me, a trickle of her cum running down her sexy legs as she threw her ass into my dick.

"OHGOD...YES..." she moaned as I lurched my hips into hers one last time and came in her tight ass, her back arching as I started peppering her bowels with streams of my cum, finally withdrawing it from her ass as I kissed her neck again as I grabbed a hold of her hips and began to slide my dick into her pussy.

"The couch John...lay me on the couch and then you can have me again baby..." Lucy whispered, too worn out to stand anymore as I laid her down on the couch and straddled her, placing her long legs on my shoulders as I slid my tongue into her and began to lick her pussy.

"OHGOD...lick...me...then...give...me...your...dick..." she hissed as I worked my tongue in and out of her as she threw her legs around my head and arched her back.

"You don't get my dick again until you cum for me baby..." I teased her as I drilled her tight cunt with my tongue, her back arching even more as she threw her head back and closed her eyes as she started to hump my face.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me...fuck me John...I need your dick..." she moaned as she shot her cream out onto my tongue, her whole body going limp as I started to drink down her juices and lined my dick up with her pussy, ready to fuck her again.

"Good girl...you deserve a reward..." I teased her as I slid my dick into her and kissed her, her legs hooking into my back as I started giving it to her again.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...pound me John, make me your slut..." Lucy moaned as I started to thrust my dick in and out of her again, her walls stretching out and allowing me to go deeper than I had ever been inside of her as I started to thrust into her g-spot.

"FUCK...FUCK...OHGOD...that's...the spot...fuck me there..." she hissed, arching her back and throwing her head back as she starts to hump my dick and twist her hips around it.

"SHIT...you...feel...so...good...Lucy..." I moaned as I started to pull her hips back into mine, her eyes rolling up into her head as she started to tear at the fabric of the couch, screaming my name loud enough that I was convinced we were going to be discovered.

"OHGOD...gonna cum..." she purred, softly moaning my name as she shot her cum onto my dick and shuddered from head to toe as I thrust into her a few times and shot my load into her, filling her tight cunt with my seed as she arches her back and wraps her legs around me.

"FUCK...you are the best I have ever had John..." she whispered softly as I held her in my arms and tried to clean up the trailer so that we could go back to work.

"Let's just stay here and make out for a little bit, I'm not ready to go back out there yet," she whispered as someone knocked on the door of her trailer, finally getting her attention as we wrapped things up for good.

"Listen, I have to go back to the set...but one of the other girls is on break and wants to use my trailer because hers is being used for props right now," Lucy told me as she kisses me and squeezes my dick, "promise me you'll take good care of her?"

"You have my word Lucy," I told her as she smiled at me and walked out of her trailer, inviting the girl that would be using the trailer to walk in and introduce herself to me.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers