Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 04

Story Info
Which one of the girls walked into Lucy's trailer anyway?
1.8k words
4.32
13.9k
14
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

"Come on in Sasha, I think it's time for you and my "friend" John here to get to know each other better," Lucy says to the person walking in the door, and as soon as she said the name Sasha, I started to grow hard again at the thought of being alone in her trailer with Sasha Pieterse, the hot blonde who plays Alison on the show and is also the youngest member of the cast.

"Don't have too much fun in here," Lucy teased both of us as she winked at me and walked out of the trailer, Sasha walking into it wearing a skin-tight pair of pants and a loose, low-cut t-shirt that only made me grow harder.

"Well hello John," Sasha warmly said to me as she introduced herself to me, "Lucy has told me a lot about you."

"All good, I hope," I joked to her as she sat down on the couch in Lucy's trailer and smiled at me again, almost as if she was daring me to come join her on it.

"Oh, it was definitely all good John..." she whispered, winking at me and really beginning to lay it on thick as I sat down next to her on it, "in fact, I heard everything that just went on in here between the two of you myself."

"I see...and did it turn you on baby?" I asked her, seeing a spark in her eyes as she eyed my dick and no doubt pictured it going in and out of her tight little pussy like it had just gone in and out of Lucy's earlier.

"We don't have a lot of time for this baby," she whispered as I placed a hand on her thigh and leaned into kiss her, Sasha quickly returning as she allowed me to lay her down on the couch and get on top of her, "but hearing all of the things I hear about you, and then hearing what you did with Lucy in here, made me so hot that I need some of you, too."

"Then why don't we stop beating around the bush Sasha," I whispered to her as I pulled off her shirt and peeled her out of her pants as she worked me out of my clothes.

"Less talking and more letting me pleasure you then," I whispered softly to her as I yanked her panties off and unhooked her bra, straddling her again as I softly kissed her neck and started to suck on her tits.

"UH...OHGOD...suck on my tits..." she hissed, thrusting her hips up into mine as I worked over her tits with my mouth and ran my dick along her tight pussy lips.

"How far do you want to go with me Sasha?" I asked her, knowing that she was only 18, as she reached for my dick and began to stroke it.

"Don't you worry about that John, I got drunk and lost my virginity at my 18th birthday party to one of my male co-stars," she whispered, winking at me as she began to lead my dick to her mouth, "and as of right now, the only person to know that besides me is you."

"I'll...make...sure...I...keep...it...between...us...then..." I hissed as she started to suck on my dick, wrapping both of her hands around it as she bobbed her blonde head up and down on it, her eyes closing as she focused on her task at hand.

"MMM...if you want to keep doing this with me, you will..." she teased me as I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed her down onto more of my dick as she worked me over, running her tongue all around the tip of it as she sucked away on it.

"FUCK...suck it Sasha...suck it real good baby...gonna cum soon..." I hissed as she started to deep-throat me, her hands cupping my balls as I thrust my hips into her face and slid my dick to the back of her throat.

"MMM...cum for me John...I know you want to..." she teased me from around my dick as she gobbled down even more of it, my hands returning to the back of her head as I thrust my hips into her face a few more times and came down her throat.

"YEAH...take it Sasha..." I hissed as I held my dick at the back of her throat and shot my load, Sasha still sucking away on my dick as she swallowed all of it down and kissed the tip of it as I backed it out of her mouth and pushed her down on the couch.

"MMM...stick it inside me big boy..." she hissed as we began to make out on the couch, my dick once again running over her pussy lips as she wrapped her legs around me.

"I've got to say that I was really kind of hoping you were still a virgin Sasha...but I'm going to enjoy this either way..." I told her as I slid my dick into her and started thrusting away, her back arching as I began plowing her tight cunt.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...YES...fuck me..." she hissed as she arched her back again and drove her hips up into mine, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I buried it inside of her and sucked on her tits some more.

"Scream for me Sasha baby..." I teased her as I drove my dick in and out of her, nothing being heard in the trailer but the slapping of our bodies together and the moans coming from both of our mouths as she threw her head back, arched her back one more time, and came all over my dick right as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"OHGOD...YES...FUCK...gonna cum..." she shouted as she slammed her hips into mine one last time and shot a load of her cunt juice out onto my dick as she locked her legs tightly around me and started to go limp.

"FUCK...gonna cum Sasha..." I warned her, already trying to pull out of her when she started using her legs to pull me back into her.

"In me..." she purred as I pulled her hips into mine and shot my wad into her, her eyes rolling back into her head once more as I filled her pussy with my cum, not pulling out of her until I had given her everything that I had.

"UH...FUCK...you sure know how to use that thing..." she panted as I made out with her on the couch, her legs hanging limply off of it as I lined my dick back up with her pussy and prepared to take her again.

"My tight little pussy needs a break baby, but I do have one other hole..." she whispered as she got up, still jelly-legged from the fuck I had just given her, and bent over the couch as I grabbed her hips and slid my dick right into her tight ass.

"And nobody's ever had this one before," she whispered as I began to drive my dick in and out of her shitter, her anal ring opening up more and more for me as I thrust my dick in and out of her.

"Well someone has now..." I teased her as I grabbed her hips a little tighter and pounded away on her ass, her backdoor starting to tighten up for me as she threw her head back and began to be wracked by another orgasm.

"UH...GOD...fuck my ass John...fuck it harder..." she moaned as I thrust away inside her bowels, a small stream of her cunt juice starting to trickle down her thighs as her body started to stiffen up and my balls filled with cum.

"UH...FUCK...cum in my ass..." she moaned as I drilled it for a few more seconds, struggling to catch her breath as I thrust into her one last time and filled her bowels with my cum.

"MMM..." she moaned, her anal muscles finally relaxing their grip on my dick as I fired a few more loads into her and pulled out of her, keeping a hold on her hips as I ran my dick over her pussy lips again.

"You ready for more of me, baby?" I teased her as I ran my dick along her lips a few more times, finally sliding it into her right as she started to tire of my teasing her.

"OHGOD...fuck me John...fuck my pussy again..." she moaned as I began to thrust my dick in and out of her, pulling her hips back into mine as my dick cut a path through her tight, hot little teen twat.

"God you're tight Sasha...let me see if I can help you with that..." I teased her as I hammered away inside of her for the second time that night, Sasha throwing her head back as her eyes fluttered around in her head as she tried to fight off her impending orgasm.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...fuck me John...right there..." she hissed when I slid my dick into her g-spot, her ass slamming back into my dick as I began to pound into that one spot inside of her, her walls tightening up around it as I bottomed out inside of her.

"MMM...YES...pound me...you feel so good inside me..." she purred as she white-knuckled the couch, her cunt starting to put the squeeze on my dick again as she threw her head back and started to cum all over my dick again.

"Cum for me baby...so I can fill this nice, tight pussy with some more of my sticky treat," I whispered to her as she fired a few loads of her sweet sex juices out onto my dick, followed by me thrusting into her a few times and shooting my second load of cum deep into her pussy.

"UH...MMM...that feels so good..." she whispered as I spewed my seed into her cunt, her tight walls wrapping up my dick and squeezing away on it as I finished filling her and began to pull out of her.

"We should probably start wrapping this up Sasha, I think they're calling you back to the set," I told her as we made out on the couch, her legs once again hanging limply off the bed as they called out for her.

"They can wait...I want to make out and cuddle for a little while longer," she told me as we laid on the couch with her head on my chest, making out every now and then before finally breaking things up and getting dressed to continue our work day.

"Remember our little arrangement John," she teased me as she grabbed my dick through my clothes and gave it a healthy squeeze before walking out the door, "you keep my little secret and you can come to my trailer and have this pussy any time you want it, baby."

But for the time being, I had my sights set on the only member of the main cast I hadn't been able to have any fun with yet, and I was pretty sure that that was going to change sooner rather than later.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers