Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 05

Story Info
John hooks up with Troian Bellisario for the first time.
1.8k words
4.6
13k
17
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

After hooking up with both Lucy and Sasha, separately, inside of Lucy's trailer, I didn't actively pursue any more sexual relations with any of the girls for a while.

That's not to say that things weren't still heating up from time to time, because they were, and particularly with the last of the girls from the show, Troian Bellisario, who plays Spencer.

Troian was an interesting girl, to say the least, and the dark-haired beauty didn't catch my attention right away, but she did start to grow on me (pun completely intended) when we finally got to spend some time together in her trailer.

"So...don't you think it's about time we discussed the things I've heard you've done with the rest of the girls by now, John?" Troian said to me as we were talking in her trailer one day, dressed in a simple grey t-shirt and a pair of white shorts, "and why you haven't come over here and done any of those things to me yet?"

"Damn...I didn't expect you to be so direct Troian," I replied as she went to go sit down on the couch in her trailer, telling me to do the same and "make myself feel comfortable."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me John..." she teased me as I sat down on the couch next to her, "for instance, I bet you didn't know that I happen to be the best fuck of anyone on this show."

"Would you be willing to prove that Troi?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow as she smiled at me and pulled me closer.

"Look what I can do," she whispered as she reached under her shirt with one hand and pulled off her bra, twirling it around and showing it to me with a cocky smile on her face, "and I'm even better with the rest of my clothes off."

'Maybe I should find out for myself how good you are then..." I teased her as I shoved her down onto the bed and started to make out with her, one of my hands going inside her shirt and fondling her tits while the other one wandered between her legs.

"MMM...UH..." she hissed when I pulled the shirt up over her head with one hand and yanked her shorts down with the other as I slid a hand into her panties and fondled her pussy.

"FUCK...touch me..." she moaned as I slid the panties away and started to finger her cunt, her back arching in response as I slid a few fingers in and out of her again.

"OHGOD...tongue...give me your tongue..." she moaned as I removed my fingers and lowered my head between her legs, teasing her by sliding my dick up and down her smooth slit before sliding it into her.

"UH...FUCK...eat me..." she hissed, throwing her head back as I drove my tongue in and out of her and felt her walls starting to wrap tightly around it as I licked her cunt.

"Your pussy sure does feel good wrapped around my tongue Troian," I teased her as I pushed her thighs apart and slid my tongue even deeper into her as she lifted wrapped her legs around my head and lifted her hips off the couch, humping my face with it, "and I bet it'll feel even better wrapped around my dick, baby."

"FUCK...FUCK YES...gonna cum on that tongue..." she purred as she squeezed her legs tighter still around my head and I licked away at her cunt as she threw her head back and came all over my tongue, spraying her cunt juice all over it.

"OHGOD...cumming...MMM..." she hissed as she arched her back and fired a few more shots of her cum onto my tongue as I drank it down and pulled my tongue out of her.

"I believe it's my turn to please you now..." she teased me, reaching up and pulling my shirt off, and then sticking a hand into my pants and pulling out my underwear as she used the other one to push my pants down.

"You've got to teach me that trick sometime Troian," I teased her as she kissed me and dropped to her knees, wrapping both of her hands around my dick as she started to suck on it.

"You wish..." she teased me, giggling and winking at me as she went to work on my dick, her hands holding it in place as she began to suck on it, my hands going to the back of her head to gently force her down onto more of my dick.

"FUCK...suck it Troian...you sexy bitch..." I hissed as she worked over my dick, sliding her tongue over the tip of it as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"OHGOD...just like that baby..." I moaned as I pushed her head a little further down onto my dick, thrusting my hips into her face as I slid my dick to the back of her throat as my balls began to fill with cum.

"Cum for me John...and I'll show you what else I can do..." Troian whispered as she came off of my dick, winking at me as she went back to work on it, her hands wrapping around my balls as I jerked my hips one last time and came down her throat.

"You asked for it Troi...better swallow it baby..." I teased her as I shot my wad to the back of her throat, Troian swallowing it all down in one big gulp as she continued to suck away on it until I backed it out of her warm mouth.

"I bet none of the other girls have ridden you yet, have they?" she told me as she pushed me to the couch and climbed on top of me as I shook my head no and she lowered her cunt onto my dick, "well...lucky for you. That's my specialty. So prepare to have your world rocked, baby."

"FUCK...you feel so good Troian..." I hissed when she brought her pussy down onto my dick and started to ride me, using her hands to pin me to the couch as she bounced up and down on top of me.

"OHGOD...you...don't...feel...so...bad...yourself..." she moaned when I began to push my hips up into hers, thrusting my dick in and out of her tight snatch as she started to ride me a little more vigorously.

"UH...UH...FUCK...YES...fuck me with that dick..." she hissed as I drove my dick up into her, her walls starting to wrap tightly around it as she lowered herself down onto it one last time and let me take over as I grabbed her hips and started to thrust away inside of her as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Come on Troi...cum for me baby...let me feel this pussy cum for me..." I whispered to her as I bounced her up and down on my dick, her walls growing tighter and tighter around my dick with every thrust I made into her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...gonna...cum..." she hissed as she drove her hips down into mine, locking her pussy on top of my dick as she shot her cream all over it, her eyes rolling back into her head again as I gave her a few more thrusts and came deep in her tight little cunt.

"OHGOD...SHIT...give me your cum..." she moaned as I filled her pussy a few more times and pulled out of her, spraying a final load of cum over her cunt walls as I did.

"MMM...so good..." she moaned as I flipped her over and began to make out with her, her legs hooking into my back as I lined my dick up with her pussy and prepared to slide it back into her.

"Now it's time to show you what I can do Troi baby," I whispered to her as I slid into her and began to thrust away inside of her, her walls immediately clinging to it as I slid it in and out of her.

"UH...FUCK...OHGOD...pound me John..." she hissed as she rolled her hips around my dick a few times and pushed them into mine, forcing me all the way up into her as she threw her head back and banged her fists on the couch.

"YEAH...you take that dick up your cunt baby..." I teased her as I drove it in and out of her, her walls beginning to clamp down even tighter on it as I started to suck on her tits as she placed her hands on the back of my head to hold me on her chest and hooked her legs even tighter around me to hold my dick deep in her pussy.

"OHGOD...make...me...fucking...cum...all...over...it..." she shouted as she drove her hips into mine, her back arching as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled into her head, her body starting to go limp as she came on my dick for the second time, her spasming pussy putting the squeeze on my dick as I started to pick up the speed of my thrusting into her.

"Here it comes Troian...take more of my cum up inside you baby..." I whispered to her as I drove my dick in and out of her, her legs squeezing even tighter around my waist as I erupted into her pussy, gobs of my cum filling her womb for the second time that night as the commotion outside on the set once again threatened to cut things short between us.

"MMM...nothing I love better than a man's hot, thick, sticky cum inside me..." she purred as she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine as I filled her with a few more shots of my cum and began to pull out of her.

"Troian? You in there? You're wanted on the set," another male voice called out to her through the trailer door, causing us both to blush as we thought about the possibility that he had heard everything we had been doing as she placed a finger to my mouth and shouted back.

"Yeah...yeah...okay...let me go freshen up first," she replied back, smiling and winking at me as she pulled me on top of her.

"I was gonna let you fuck my ass...but I guess we don't have any time for that now," she softly whispered as she leaned in and kissed me, "but we do have time to fool around a little bit more."

"MMM..." she moaned into my ear as we made out on the couch, rapidly forgetting she was supposed to be heading back to the set until they came to knock on her door again.

"Looks like that's just gonna have to tide you over until the next time you see me John," she teased me, licking her lips and winking at me as she quickly got dressed and walked out the door of her trailer with a bit of a swagger, knowing she had delivered on all of her promises to me.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers