Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 09

Story Info
John has more fun on the set, this time with Janel Parrish.
1.8k words
4.15
9.2k
10
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

People talk, of course, and as a result of that, and the rumor that Ashley and were somehow "an item" just because we had spent the night together at my place had spread like wildfire around the set.

But as much as I wanted to accept everyone's congratulations, I knew it wasn't anything more than a hook-up between hot and willing co-workers.

Even so, the rumor had caught so much fire that I had to explain to people that Ashley and I were just friends in order to convince the other girls that it was okay to keep inviting me to their trailers while on set and to go home with me after hours if that's what they wanted to do.

One of those girls was Janel Parrish, who plays Mona on the show, and who I hadn't had much interaction with thus far in my time on set, but all that changed one day when I heard my bosses tell me that Janel was requesting that I visit her trailer.

It wasn't unusual for me to make many trips to the girls' trailers ever since my promotion, but since I had never been to Janel's trailer before, I wondered to myself what it was that could be bringing me to her trailer.

"Janel? It's John...you wanted to see me?" I asked into the trailer as I knocked on the door, audibly catching my breath when she answered the door in nothing but a bath robe.

"DAMN..." I whispered under my breath, but loud enough for her to hear, which drew a chuckle out of her as she did a little twirl for me.

"If you like what you see, I suggest you get in here John," she told me as she invited me in, trying not to let me see her checking me out as she did.

"Don't act so surprised to see me like this either John," she told me as she directed me to the couch in her trailer, taking a seat next to me on it, "I know what you like to do with the girls after hours."

"The rumor going around is that you're dating Ashley? Is that true?" she asked me, looking me up and down as I stared at her tight body, naked except for the robe that she had on, which I suspected she intended to not be wearing all that much longer.

"Janel...while it is true that I have been known to hook up with all of the girls in the cast from time to time, I can assure you I am not in a relationship with any of them," I told her, which drew a wry smile from her as she snuggled a little closer to me, her hands running along my chest as she started to really turn on her charms.

"That's good to hear...because I was starting to think I was never going to get my shot with you..." she whispered as she kissed my neck, growing more and more frustrated with me when she wasn't able to draw any sort of reaction out of me.

"You do think I'm hot, don't you John?" she asked me as she hit her knees, her hands opening my legs as she fished out my dick, ready to blow me.

"Of course I do Janel...the chance to be around all of you fine ladies all the time is just one of the many perks of this job," I told her as she wrapped her hands around my dick, her eyes lighting up at finally getting the chance to hook up with me.

"Well consider this another perk then baby..." she whispered as she licked her lips and gobbled down my dick, her eyes closing as she began to bob her head back and forth on it, my hands going to the back of her head to guide her a little further down onto it.

"MMM..." she hissed as she sucked away on my dick, taking one of my balls into her mouth and sucking on it and then repeating the process with the other one, drawing long, low moans from me as she went back to work on my dick.

"SHIT...if I had known you sucked dick this good, we would've hooked up sooner..." I whispered, my hands going back to the back of her head as I started to fuck her face, resting my dick at the back of her throat as I felt my balls beginning to swell.

"Gonna cum Janel...be a good girl and swallow it for me," I softly hissed as I gave her one last thrust and came down her throat, her hands cupping my balls as she swallowed down my load, sucking on it for a few more seconds before finally releasing it and letting me slowly back it out of her warm mouth.

"I think I deserve a reward..." she teased me as she laid down on the couch in her trailer and pulled me on top of her as we started making out, her legs wrapping around me as we started to pull each other's clothes off.

"I always like to be on top John," she whispered as we were making out naked on the couch, flipping me over so that she was on top and lowering her pussy down onto my dick.

"OHGOD...feels so good..." she moaned as she began to ride me, my dick thrusting up into her as she threw her head back and arched her back, her walls pulling and grabbing at my dick as she bounced up and down on it.

"SHIT...you don't feel so bad yourself Janel..." I whispered to her as she sped up the pace she was riding me with, her walls squeezing on my dick as I drove my dick up into her.

"OHGOD...gonna fucking cum..." she shouted suddenly when I drove my dick up into her pussy, her walls juicing up for me as she threw her head back and pushed her hips downward into mine.

"YEAH...cum for me Janel...I know you want to baby..." I whispered to her as she shot her load all over my dick, her back arching and her eyes rolling into her head as she went limp and I pulled her to me.

"Gonna cum Janel...where do you want it baby?" I asked her as I grabbed her hips and hammered into her, her eyes rolling back in her head as I lost control and blew my load deep into her cunt.

"FUCK," I whispered, not sure what her reaction would be to me cumming inside of her without her permission, my cum shooting deep into her womb and coating the walls of her cunt as I finished filling her and pulled out of her, already apologizing to her.

"Don't worry about it baby..." she told me, placing a finger to my mouth to silence my concerns as she leaned in and kissed me, her legs wrapping around me as I flipped her over and got on top of her.

"Well...now that that's out of the way..." I teased her as I lined my dick up with her pussy and slid it into her again, her walls wrapping tightly around it as I began to thrust in and out of her.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me John..." she hissed as she pushed her hips into mine, her back arching and her legs wrapping around me as I drove my dick in and out of her, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as I bottomed out inside of her.

"Damn baby...you are so fucking tight..." I softly told her as I drove my dick in and out of her, her walls pulling and squeezing on my dick as I hammered into her for all I was worth, feeling her body start to tense up again.

"OH...FUCK...right there..." she hissed as her eyes rolled back in her head, throwing her head back as I felt her cunt cream start painting my dick one more time, her cunt clamping down on it as I grabbed her hips and picked up the pace of my thrusting into her.

"Cumming Janel," I whispered to her as I grunted and came like a fire hose, blowing my load deep into her cunt as she arched her back and lifted her hips in the air, my cum filling her womb as I shot load after load of it into her before finally pulling out of her.

"MMM...I know you want a shot at this tight little ass of mine..." she teased me as we were making out on the couch, getting up and locking the door to her trailer before returning and going to all fours on the floor, winking as she looked up at me and gave her ass to me.

"Damn...why didn't I realize how tight your body was before..." I told her as I took a minute or two to admire her ass before grabbing her hips and running my dick along her ass cheeks as she looked back at me and smiled.

"But we're making up for lost time now, aren't we?" she teased me as I slid my dick into her ass, her body starting to rock back and forth on the floor as I thrust my dick in and out of her ass.

"Yes we are..." I teased her as I reached one of my hands around to squeeze her tits, causing her to slam her hips back into mine as my dick impaled itself on her ass, her anal ring starting to put the squeeze on my dick as I held it inside of her and moved my hips back and forth.

"UH...OHGOD...OHGOD...fuck...my...ass..." she shouted, throwing her head back as she began to slam her hips back into mine, her ass squeezing down on my dick as I pounded even harder into it.

"You're gonna let me cum in your ass too, right?" I teased her, already knowing the answer as I drove into her ass one last time and came inside of it, hearing her squeal in orgasm right as I shot my load deep into her bowels, a stream of her cum squirting down her legs as I filled her ass and slowly backed out of her.

"MMM...YES...GOD that was good..." she whispered as she pulled me close and laid on the couch with me, eventually gathering her strength and going to unlock the door to her trailer, just in time to hear us being called back onto the set.

"Now that we got together once, I hope we can make a habit of this like you have with all the other girls," she told me, giving me one last kiss against the door of her trailer before letting me leave.

"We'll continue this any time you want to John," she told me, swatting me on the ass as she watched me head back onto the set, giving herself five minutes to follow me out, so as not to cause a scene.

But in the meantime, it was back to work for both of us, and as usual, I wouldn't have to wait long for my next hook up.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers