Fucking the Other Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masobitch
masobitch
13 Followers

Rod was drained, both literally and figuratively -- at least for a while. He slumped back in the couch.

Trina smiled to herself. Mission at least party accomplished, she thought. She laid her head on his thighs, basking once again in the pleasure of Kevin's fingers.

Trina's cunt was hot and drippy. Beads of fucklube trickled down along the ridge of muscle lining the insides of her thighs.

"Do me man. Suck my cunt now," she shouted to him, without raising her head. "I'm dying for it!"

"You're Trina, right?" he spoke to her for the first time.

"The one and only."

"I love your fucking thighs."

"Is your cock as big as Rod's?"

"No one has a cock as big as his, but I've never had any complaints." Not that many girls would find nine thick inches inadequate!

"Then suck my twat good and I'll wrap my fucking thighs around you while you ball me."

Trina moved her knees apart, widening the gap between her legs. Kevin turned around and, with his back to Trina, lay down on his back and inserted his head up and into the upside-down "v" of Trina's thighs.

He leaned back slightly and rested his upper back against the front of the couch. Tilting his head up, he took aim and began to eat her cunt.

"Oh, that's it!" she gushed. Her cunt gushed too.

Kevin pushed his whole face into her sex swamp, first tonguing her, then chewing on her cuntlips, then hard-kissing her swollen clit.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Suck my fucking clit, you bastard!"

He did, drawing her sexnib into his mouth.

"Jesus I love it! I am so fucking cummming!" Trina screamed, almost waking Rod from his stupor. Her head was still on his lap.

For over a minute Trina powered through her cums, one right after another, and as she came her luscious thighs contracted on Kevin's head, squeezing him hard between her lush flesh. Finally she was done, and she let her body fall back, until she was sitting on his extended legs. They were now facing each other, and she saw Kevin for the first time.

"That was great, stud. But I am still sooooo fucking horny! Can you help me get off again with that thick brick of a dick I see down there?" She made a show of looking down at his crotch.

Kevin was taken aback by her beauty. The huge-titted fuckslut could have been a covergirl. Her long golden hair made a feeble attempt to cover the vast surface of the bulging beauties, and also could not hide the lust washed over her face.

Trina didn't wait for an answer. He couldn't move much anyway with her ripe ass on his thighs. She pressed on his chest with both hands, loving the thick wall of muscle she felt as Kevin let himself fall back to the carpet. As he fell back, Trina followed him, until her heaving hooters were smothering his face.

The muscle-bound stud wallowed in tit.

As he immersed himself in her immense rack, Trina raised her ass until she was squatting over the object of her single-minded passion: the towering fuckpole that rose from Kevin's hips like a blood-purple cucumber. Her thick thighs tensed as they held herself in position, slowly lowering her burning cunt until it gently kissed his cockhead.

She wiggled her ass slightly, until half of the fuckhead was safely ensconced.

Then, with a sneer on her face that made Trina look like a whore out of hell, she yelled "Fuuuuuuuck!" and dropped down on his fuckmucle to the root, taking all of the giant prong in one quick motion.

Kevin was astounded. He knew he had one of the biggest cocks most girls had ever seen. Yet this nympho took him like he was nothing!

Every girl craves a girthy cock. But no girl wants to think – or God forbid broadcast to the world – that it's 'cause she has a sloppy cunt. It's a contradiction that every teenybopper has to learn to deal with in her search for wide wang.

Trina couldn't have given a shit. She was a bitch in heat with an elastic cunt, and she hadn't met the cock her gash couldn't swallow whole. Large or small, she had fucked them all. Of course, it had been a long, long time since had been willing to ball a small one!

Then Trina began to apply the benefit of the countless hours of exercise to the task at hand – or more properly, the task at cunt. She began to slowly fuck the stud, using her thighs to lift her twat up until once again only half his head was inside her, then slowly and smoothly lowering herself all the way back down.

After 10 or 12 strokes she gradually began to increase the pace, never rising a fraction more or less than the nine inches necessary to extract all but the very top of Kevin's fuckshaft, then using her well-endowed thighs to control the speed of her descent.

Soon Trina's hips were a blur. "This," she dimly thought through her lust-fog, "is why I spend all those hours in the gym sculpting my bod. Not just so I can bounce around on the sidelines for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. So I can ramfuck hot studs till their balls explode!" But only if Trina's cumcrazy head didn't explode first!

Her flexing quads and glutes were in control of her luscious body – and Kevin's. All the boy could do was to hold on for dear life, and this he did by wrapping his hands around her muscular calves. His flagpole of a cock climbed up her cunt and into her gut on her downstroke, and her twat gripped him so tightly that her upstrokes pulled his ass a few inches off the carpet.

Trina then slowed up the pace. Her powerful thighs lifted her cuntlips gradually up to the very cap of his dick – only to drive herself crashing down as she dropped her whole body on his. His cock seemed to rip her apart -- and she loved it! Her pubes smashed into his pubes as her sex sheath seemed to strip the skin off his prick – and he loved it!

She lay on Kevin chest, with her thighs gripping his hips, her fat jugs crushed between them and her mouth engaged in a frantic liplock. As their tongues dueled, Trina continued to fuck him with her tireless ass.

Thick wads of cum gathered in the boy's big balls, agitating for release. Trina could sense that Kevin couldn't hold back much longer: her sensitive cunt could tell that his cockhead was swelling. And she was ready too – after have cum more times than she had been able to keep track of!

"Don't hold it back, baby. My cunt is going to suck the jism right out of your dick," she whispered into his ear.

Kevin's eyes went wide. "I'll – come – when – I'm fucking – ready," he panted. He seemed to have trouble getting the words out. "Want – to – screw – your – brains out!" His cock had never felt so goddamn big!

Trina stopped pumping. The giant cock was fully embedded in her. Trina stretched out her legs and wrapped them around his, holding him motionless in a strong leggy embrace.

She concentrated on her cunt. From deep inside her fuck channel, she began to squeeze his cockhead, followed by swift but strong muscle pulses along the whole length of his rod.

Within a few seconds, Kevin was lost. No dick that ever fucked could have withstood the sex massage Trina administered.

"YOU FUCKING BIIIIIIITCH!" he screamed. "I'm going to fill you up with cum!"

Kevin took a full 30 seconds to finish, as huge dollops of semen spewed from his fucker. They splashed into her cunt and flowed back out of her and all over him.

Kevin was wasted. And Trina was pretty damn tired herself. She had been oblivious to most of what was going on around them, but now she took a look around.

Her team was in full fuck action. Each of her sexy friends was fully engaged in one or more acts of craven carnality. Some sluts had the undivided attention of one guy; others were servicing two or more. Every bitch used all of her assets, from her big bouncing melons to her strong-sucking mouth to her athletic thighs, to tease and then torment the enemy players into a sexual frenzy. The boys came and came and came, deep into the night – until not a single drop of cum was left in their 'nads.

* * *

Game time!

The Clarktown College Cougars looked bad – real bad. They had talent and were well-coached, but they acted like they were playing the second half of a doubleheader. In a sense they were, since less than 12 hours earlier they had had their brains balled out by those stone foxes along the home team's side line.

But the Sampson Sluts – uh, Staggettes – didn't look much better. The ten of them – with help from their six friends – had coaxed dozens of cums from those muscle-bound hunks – but they had come over hundreds times themselves!

Mari was fucked out, just totally fucked out. She loved to take big meat up her ass, and the guys had been more than willing to butt bang her into oblivion.

Marcie was Trina's hard-nippled, big-busted roommate. Her tits were so massive they sometimes interfered with her cheer moves. But the years of hauling those weighty wonders had resulted in powerful delts and shoulder muscles, enabling her to "hold her own" on the field. She had titscrewed what seemed like half the team -- and had cum eight times doing it.

In fact, every one of the cock-craving, miniskirted co-eds had to dig down deep just to drag herself off the floor, draw her thong up and around her overworked cunt, and run out onto the field.

The girls did all the usual cheers, but they were just going through the motions. And the home crowd could sense it. So when it was time for their yells and screams to drown out the Cougar quarterback's audibles, the decibels were deficient. And the mostly male crowd – barely aroused today by the naughty nymphos – could barely generate the enthusiasm to shout "Defense, defense" on cue.

It made a difference. It made a big difference. In fact, it madethe difference. It was a close game up to the final play, but the Staggs couldn't generate those final bursts of energy it would have taken to win. They were a victim of the crowd's lack of their normal enthusiasm, and the crowd was a victim of the overtired, oversexed Staggettes.

And the Staggettes? They were a victim of their own lust and deviousness – and ultimately of the hardballing Cougars. They had been fucked by the other team!

masobitch
masobitch
13 Followers
12