Fucking the Receptionist

Story Info
An office affair in the evening.
839 words
3.43
42.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in thought and hard at work, you hear ever so dimly "...to the front desk, please." And realize it's your name over the loudspeaker.

Wondering what it could be about (maybe a mistake on your time card?), you pause in your duties and walk through the shop, noticing the few employees around. Passing through the office to the front desk, you notice that all of the office personnel have gone for the day and the see the cleaner heading to the cafeteria for a break.

Around the corner to the front desk, I'm waiting for you. With the kind of grin I want to smack right off your face, you ask me what's up.

Wordlessly, I point under my desk. As I move aside to let you pass, you notice that I'm wearing a skirt, and I quickly slide it up my legs so you can see the stockings I wear underneath it. As you settle under the desk, I slide my chair back in, wedging you tightly and leaving you nothing to look at but my legs and panties. You start to nuzzle my thighs and reach up to pull them down, when I slap your hands and say "Tongue and teeth only." So you grip both hands around my ass and pull me in close, running your tongue along both sides, up the center of my mesh panties, tasting me for the first time. A moan escapes your lips, and I feel it in my clit, causing me to place a hand on the back of your head. You breathe in, smelling me, tasting me, and snake your tongue under the elastic of my panties, hoping for a better taste of my pussy. With your teeth, you try to move them out of the way, but succeed only in moving both sides to the center, splitting my pussy like a ripe peach. Your tongue searches for my clit, and you find it. With a gasp, I lean back in my chair, spreading my legs further apart. You can feel the silk of my stockings on both sides of your face as your hands hold me in place so you can flick your tongue in lazy laps up and down the lips of my pussy.

"Take your cock out and touch it.", I say, and your hands, with nothing else to do, rush to comply. The movement to open your pants forces your face further into my pussy, and I exhale at the added sensation. With one hand, you pull me back to your face, while the other wraps around your cock, straining for release. After a few more moments, I push back from your face and toss you something. "Put it on and fuck me." You hurry to obey as you notice that we're right in front of a window, and the while it's dark outside, the lights are on. Anyone could see in. I bend over, pull my panties down, and flip my skirt up over my back. Leaning down, I spread my legs and run my hands down my thighs, trailing up to touch my pussy just for a moment.

Behind me, you put a hand on my waist and rub my clit with your cock. You see my hands tighten on the desk and a car drive by outside. Slowly, you sink into me, and I let out a long, slow moan. Tight and hot around your cock, you take the first thrust, filling me all the way, sliding your cock in up to your balls. Both hands at my waist, you pull out and thrust again, harder this time, and you're rewarded with a deeper gasp from me. You start to set up a slow pump, each thrust matched by a gasp from me as you brush right against my g-spot with every pass. I let go of the desk with one hand, and you see it slide down to my clit. You can feel my hand as you move in and out of my pussy, making circles on my clit. You increase your speed when I whisper, "Oh god, yes, fuck me." and you're pushing into me with long deep thrusts. You feel my pussy get tighter around your cock, then tighter still, as my hand keeps up a perfect rhythm and I know that I'm going to go over the edge if you keep it up. In words that are breathless moans, I tell you that I'm about to come, and those words are your permission. Once my pussy starts to flutter around your cock and I start to move back against you in long liquid waves, gasping and moaning, you grab me by the shoulders and fuck me harder. My hand never leaves my clit, because I'm still coming. In a moment, you join me with a groan and one last impossibly deep thrust.

You fall back into the chair, spent, and I turn around to look at you.

"Thanks for the fuck, now go back to work."