Fucking the Rock Star Pt. 01

Story Info
Jade gets pounded by a rock star.
1.7k words
4.23
105.4k
83

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers

I tapped my foot impatiently and shivered as Jess banged on the closed door.

"I can't believe this Jess, I told you we would be late," I grumbled. Normally I wouldn't be this angry at being late, but Jess had forced to come to this stupid concert with her and also I was freezing cold. I'd worn a short bodycon dress that had a zipper up the front, fish net stockings, and my favorite pair of fuck me heels. My outfit contained a lot of exposed flesh and with the icy wind blowing on us I was frozen to the core.

"Come on we might as well just go home," I said turning towards the staircase.

"Jade watch out," Jessica yelped as the thick metal door opened and struck me in the head.

I began teetering towards the staircase, but two calloused hands grabbed my soft flesh and pulled me back into them.

"You okay love?" A deep male voice with a thick British accent asked me.

I turned to face my savior, my chest rubbing against his as I did so.

"Yes... thank you," I shivered as he released me and stepped away.

"Holy shit you're Nathan Grey!" Jess squealed.

"Yeah... would you guys like to come back stage? Get some ice for your head?" Nathan asked opening the door wider for us to enter.

Jess excitedly skipped inside and I slowly followed 'accidentally' rubbing up against Nathan as I did so. I had no idea who he was, but he was tall, tan, muscular, with dark hair, and emerald green eyes... I'd call him whatever he wanted looking like that. I swayed my hips as we walked ahead of him. He told us when to turn and where to go and soon the hall opened up to a room buzzing with people. A group of four very attractive men looked up as we neared them.

"Who are these lovely ladies?" A handsome blue eyed guy said eyeing Jess.

"I'm Jess and this is Jade," Jess bounced on her feet excitedly as she introduced us.

I gave them a small wave and crossed my arms over my chest. In doing so the zipper on the front of my dress pulled down slightly showing more of my milky white skin.

"Sit down ladies," Nathan said in that sexy accent.

Jess didn't hesitate to sit on the couch with the blue eyed boy.

I sat across from them on the loveseat and Nathan sat down next to me. He sat closely his thigh pressed against mine and I pretended not to notice as he rested his hand on my knee.

Jess excitedly jabbered on as she talked with the other guys and I sat silently watching Nathan from the corner of my eye. His eyes traveled from my legs to my chest and stayed there as he licked his lips.

"How's your head?" Nathan asked.

I rubbed the back of my head where a bump had formed and winced at the pain.

"Hurts," I frowned.

"We still have a while before we go on, we can go get some ice for that bump?" Nathan stood offering me his hand.

I took it and pulled myself up, "okay... lead the way."

I followed Nathan back down the hallway and he lead me to what I assume is his dressing room. There was a vanity with a mirror, a rack of clothes, a small fridge, and a beat up looking old couch. Nathan went to the fridge and took out an ice tray. He filled a cup with ice and handed it to me. I placed it on the back of my head and sighed in relief.

"You can have a seat if you want," Nathan motioned towards the couch as he moved to the door and locked. I thought that was slightly odd but shrugged it off.

"So when do you guys go on? I thought we were late?" I asked.

"No the building reached capacity so they turned a lot of people away, we still have like an hour," Nathan said as he sat down next to me.

"Well I guess it's lucky you hit me with that door," I joked.

"It definitely was," Nathan grinned stroking my arm with his finger.

My skin was covered in goosebumps and I blushed at the tingling sensation between my legs. Nathan leaned closer to me and pressed his lips against my neck nibbling on my flesh.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said biting my lip and softly moaning.

"Don't tell me you're a tease, wearing a scrap of a dress like that," he murmured as he pressed his lips to mine. He played with zipper on my dress which somehow got me even more excited. Nathan grabbed the glass of ice from my hand and set it down after he fished an ice cube from it.

He unzipped my dress slowly until it reached my belly button. He pushed apart my dress exposing my bare breasts. I tried to cover myself but he growled and pushed my hands away. He started rubbing the ice cube in circles around my nipples and I gasped.

"I bet you're so wet right now," Nathan smirked as I wriggled in my seat. I needed a release, but I refused to have sex with a guy I'd only just met no matter who he was.

Once the ice cube melted Nathan's warm mouth moved to my breasts and he bit down on my nipple hard.

"Oh fuck!" I yelped/moaned.

He continued to bite and suck on my nipples and his hand massaged my inner thigh. His fingers skimmed dangerously close to my moistening panties. He pushed my legs farther apart and rubbed my clit over my fish nets and thong.

"No Nathan, not there," I said as I moaned.

"You don't sound very convincing," he laughed rubbing me harder. I bit my lip and tried to hold back a series of gasps and moans. He moved his fingers from my throbbing pussy and unzipped the rest of my dress. He pulled the dress away from my skin and tossed across the room leaving me in only fish nets, heels, and tiny red thong. Nathan stood took off his shirt and took off his pants releasing his throbbing cock.

"No Nathan, I don't want to," I said trying to stand and move away. Nathan pushed me down to the couch on my back. I closed my legs tightly to which he only laughed and forced them apart spreading me wide.

"I bet you have a tight little pussy don't you," he said as he grabbed at my fish nets and pulled them down to my knees. I tried to fight him as he pulled them completely off along with my heels, but it was no use. I tried slapping at him as he moved his throbbing cock centimeters from my hole. He grabbed my wrist forcefully and using my discarded fish nets tied my wrists above my head.

I was about to scream when suddenly Nathan's head dove between my legs and ran his tong along my slit. My scream turned to a moan as he pulled on my thong with his teeth. He pulled until my wet thong joined the rest of my discarded clothing and I was completely naked spread wide open with my hands tied above my head.

"No one can hear you sweet heart, so are you going to be a good girl?" Nathan asked plunging three fingers inside my hole.

"Nathan don't do this," my mind pleaded, but my body said different as I ground my pussy against his rough hand.

"You know you want it Jade, your wet little hole is betraying you," he thrust his fingers deeper and faster inside me. I pulled against my restraints, but the only thing I accomplished was making my tits bounce which turned Nathan on more. His hands massaged my legs as they traveled to under my knee.

"Let's see how flexible you are," he grinned pushing my knees to my chest. My ass lifted off the couch and wiggled against his cock.

"Oh please don't," I yelped as he stroked his dick against my pussy.

I screamed as he thrust deep inside me his large cock painfully stretching me.

"Damn you're so fucking tight," he moaned pulling out and slamming back inside me.

"Ugh fuck, you're so big," I moaned my pain turning to intense pleasure.

"You like my monstrous cock stretching that tight wet hole don't you slut?" he growled thrusting hard into me pressing my knees to my chest.

"Yes, oh yes!" I screamed and bucked wildly against my restraints. Nathan stopped his rough pounding to pull on my fish nets and free my hands. He lifted me up and sat down, pushing me so I was kneeling over his cock with my back to him. We were perfectly aligned with the mirror so Nathan could watch my tits bounce as he fucked me from behind. He gripped my hips and slammed me down on his cock. In this position he fucked me deeper making me scream with pleasure.

"Ride my cock dirty girl!" he said smacking my ass. I rode his cock like there was no tomorrow. Lifting myself up only to slam back down on his rod. I bounced up and down on his dick as he squeezed and pinched my tits.

My juices squirted over his cock as I came and he continued to pound my pussy. His cum spurted deep inside me as he finally came.

He pulled out of me and pulled me into his arms and we lay there exhausted. we lay like that until there was a loud banging on the door, "Nate you got five minutes!" someone yelled.

"Damn," Nathan sighed sitting up and getting off the couch. He grabbed some clothes from the rack and began to dress. I attempted to do the same, but he shook his head at me.

"You're going to stay naked, my cum dripping from that sweet little hole, and when I get back I'm going to pound that pussy all over again. I bit my lip and nodded. I sat back down on the couch spreading my legs I began to massage my tits and finger myself.

"Damn baby, I'm already hard again," Nathan growled as he watched me.

"Hurry back," I moaned.

"Mmm I'm going to wreck that tight little pussy," he groaned.

He finished dressing and left after giving me a long lingering kiss.

fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers