Fucking the Rock Star Pt. 04

Story Info
Jade experiences her first foursome.
3.3k words
4.17
61.1k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

"Fuck look at that ass taking my cock," Micky grunted as he smacked my ass.

Nate and the guys had gone out again and Micky had taken full advantage of the opportunity.

"Ugh mmm," I grunted as his cock pounded into me. One of his hands reached around and rubbed my clit while the other massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples.

"Fuck your pussy is wet," he grunted as he finger fucked me. He added in a third finger, stretching me a little. It resulted in a wet slapping sound as my pussy pulsed around his fingers.

"Oh fuck me harder Micky," I moaned. My head banged against the head board as he thrust harder inside me. When I came all over Micky's fingers he thrust them into my mouth while he nailed me from behind. I was forced to lick his fingers clean of my sweet juices and it made this all that more erotic. He thrust deep before shooting off his load and I relished the feeling of his cock emptying his seed inside me. He smacked my ass as he pulled out and I hissed in pleasure in response.

"Go clean up slut," he sneered at me before grabbing his clothes and leaving the room.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath calming myself before I even attempted moving. I drug myself to the shower and washed away the evidence of my cheating and yes it was cheating. Sure Micky had been forcing me, in a way, but I wanted it... I wanted him. I felt sick and dirty after, but when he was fucking me I loved every minute of it and had been starting to want more.

He had quickly become familiar with my body and knew just how to fuck me and make me cum fast. I knew he got off on the power he had over me with Nathan, but also the power to make me orgasm like never before. We were leaving tomorrow and already I knew I would miss Micky. How sick and twisted is that?

I loved Nathan, Nathan and I had fun together, but my body wanted both Micky and him. I'd been fucking them both almost constantly and still it wasn't enough. I was like a woman possessed hopping from bed to bed just to get my rocks off. Daniel was long gone as a concern in my mind, I couldn't even try to figure out what was going on with us right now. My mind and my body were too wrapped up in Nathan and Micky to even worry about a third party. I regretted not saying anything to Nathan that first day Micky had taken advantage of me, but it was too late now. No matter what Micky said Nathan would believe him and the guilt on my face would only confirm whatever was said.

When Nathan finally got home I was wrapped in a towel lying on our bed just stuck in my own head.

"Hey beautiful," he greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey babe, I got us both packed," I smiled up at him.

"Oh awesome, I don't know what I'd do without you," he grinned lying down next to me and pulling me into his arms. The towel fell away from my body leaving me naked and pressed up against him.

"Probably die," I joked.

"Probably... are you hungry?" he ran his fingers through my wet hair.

After getting railed by Micky I was famished.

"Yes," I nodded.

"We were thinking of all of us going out tonight to a club after dinner, do you want to do that?" he asked.

"Yeah that'd be fun," I smiled staring into those beautiful green eyes I loved so much.

"Then get your sexy ass ready," he said with one last kiss.

I laid there a moment longer before getting up and getting ready. I dressed in a bandage style lace bralette, a tight leather skirt, and five inch black fuck me heels. I grabbed a black see through button up from my bag and put it on as well only buttoning up the bottom two buttons. I did my makeup with dark black eyeliner and smoky eyeshadow, I painted my lips a bright crimson red and by the time I was done I looked like a walking sex goddess.

When I walked downstairs Nathan gave me a lust filled look that made me feel giddy.

"Holy hell baby, I want to fuck you right here and now," he said in front of everyone as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Thanks I think," I laughed as we broke apart.

"Jade baby are you sure Nate's the one you want cause I will put a ring on it right now," Xavier winked at me.

"Sorry sweet heart, Nate's the only guy for me," I stuck my tongue out at him. I avoided glancing at Micky or Daniel knowing I'd see a smug look and a hurt look if I did. Nate stared into my eyes adoringly as Ian made some joke about how I really secretly loved him. I tuned them all out though, I knew right then and there I'd do whatever it took to keep Nate in my life. If that meant letting Micky do what he wanted to me then I'd do it just to keep Nate in my life. Micky could use and abuse me all he wanted as long as he never told a soul what happened.

We all piled into Nate's rented SUV and I made sure to sit in the passenger seat. I didn't need Micky trying to feel me up during the drive to the restaurant. When we got there a photographer rushed at us and began snapping photos as we walked towards the entrance. I shielded my eyes from the flash and Nate placed his hand on my lower back pushing me along. In the months that I'd been with Nathan this had only happened once or twice and Nate or someone who worked for Nate always paid them off.

"Nathan! Nathan! Who's your girlfriend? Is it true you're dating groupies now?" the man taunted. Being called a groupie reminded me of the insults Jess had flung at me when we fought... it stung.

"Dude shut the fuck up," Eli sneered at the guy. I smiled at him gratefully and grabbed Nate's hand intertwining our fingers. He looked ready to pummel the guy to death and I knew I needed to anchor him to me to stop him from lashing out.

The man continued to yell taunts as we entered the restaurant, but thankfully he wasn't allowed to follow us inside. We were seated quickly in a private room and a pretty young brunette girl took our order. Ian flirted heavily with her, but she mostly brushed him off which was impressive.

"Am I being replaced?" I teased him when the girl left.

"Never," Ian assured me, "but fuck me I love a girl who plays hard to get."

"I don't think she's playing honey, I think she's not interested," I said honestly.

"You weren't interested in Nate, and now look at you guys," Ian shrugged. The guys didn't know how Nate and I had started and I hoped Ian would never do that to a girl.

Sure I loved Nate, but not many girls were okay with a guy forcing themselves on her. I never thought I'd be okay with it and here I was almost 4 months into a relationship with Nate while one of his best friends blackmailed me into sex. I had two men who had taken what they wanted without my expressed consent one who continued to do so and one who I really loved. I didn't know how I had become so messed up in my mind, but I felt I needed some therapy once this life came crashing down and it would... eventually. I could probably only keep Micky happy for so long and when he was done with me then he would most likely spill the beans to Nate and I'd be gone.

"So Nate, I noticed you didn't take care of that pap... what's up?" Eli asked Nate pulling me out of my head.

I had wondered the same thing, I figured Nate wouldn't want anyone to know about me... I mean who was I? A young girl from nowhere who was no one that just happened to be fucking a rock star.

"I just don't give a shit who knows what anymore," Nate answered with a shrug.

"What changed?" Eli furrowed his brows.

What had changed was the fact that Nate loved me. I knew that was the reason for him not paying the guy off... he loved me and he didn't care if we were all over the news stands anymore. I wasn't just some girl he was hooking up with anymore, I was the girl he loved. This revelation made me feel sick to my stomach. He was claiming me very publicly as his and I had been anything but. First I'd been torn between Daniel and him. Now I was still torn between them, but I also had Micky fucking me three ways to Friday. I was living in a tangled web of lies and paparazzi were not going to make it any easier.

The paparazzi would be hell, but I had a feeling Micky would be even worse. He knew his friend and he also knew now that he had even more leverage over me. I had a feeling a lot more would be demanded of me and it made me nervous.

"So I have some goodies for us all before we go to the club," Micky announced. Goodies meant more ecstasy and I had a sinking feeling in my stomach about that.

"Sweet man," Xavier high fived him. The other guys nodded their approval and I just kept my mouth shut.

Dinner was quick and somehow Ian managed to snag the waitresses number after some heavy flirting. The guys were all in good spirits, but I couldn't manage to muster up the same level of excitement. Nate noticed my mood, but didn't say anything as we headed toward the club and I was thankful for that.

When we were almost there Micky pulled out a little baggy and began distributing the pills. Everyone took one and I hesitated for a moment before giving in. Maybe being doped out my mind would help me quit freaking out about the predicament I was in.

We waited until we had pulled up to the club to take the ecstasy and again I hesitated before swallowing. I couldn't shake the sinking feeling in my stomach.

When we all climbed out of the car there were more paparazzi snapping photos as a bouncer escorted us to a V.I.P area. I tried to hide my face as much as possible, and breathed a sigh of relief when we were finally away from everyone.

The ecstasy began taking affect as we settled into the private booth and my worry was replaced by a euphoric feeling.

"Babe I think we should've waited to take this at home... I want to fuck you so bad right now," Nate whispered in my ear which made me giggle.

This high felt a little different than the first time, but I still felt the tingling sensation all over my body... especially between my thighs.

"Let's go dance lame asses," Xavier said overly engerized. He hopped up from the table and reached over Nathan to pull me out of my seat. I slid across Nate's lap my whole body zinging with energy as I was pulled into Xavier.

"Jeeze dude don't break her," Daniel chuckled.

"Come on Jade, come dance with me," Xavier urged and I glanced over at Nate. He shrugged and I took that as his consent so I went with Xavier towards where a hoard of people were grinding and rubbing against one another.

Xavier twirled me around and I laughed as we spun. We looked like fools, but I was too high and having too much fun to care. Xavier joked around and bent down in front of me and began grinding his ass into me. I giggled and spanked him playfully while people around us gave us odd looks.

"Come on joker you're drawing attention," I grinned nudging him so he turned to face me.

I put my arms around his neck and he placed his on my hips as I began grinding against him. It felt so good I spread my legs further and Xavier pushed his thigh up between my legs. Things had always been platonic between the two of us before, but as his body rubbed against my most intimate place and my fingers roamed the hard plains of his stomach that all changed. I could feel his growing erection pressing against me and it excited me. In the last few months Eli, Ian, and Xavier had all been like brothers to me, but apparently Xavier wasn't feeling brotherly right now.

I felt a presence behind me and I glanced over my shoulder as Micky grabbed my hips pulling me to him. I glanced over at Nate and the lustful look he gave me made me wet. He was getting off on watching me grind on other guys and I definitely was to.

I was sandwiched between two very hot men as their rock hard cocks rubbed against my ass and pussy. My skirt began riding up from all the grinding and Micky took full advantage grabbing my ass and pushing his jean clad cock against my cheeks. I shivered remembering him fucking me from behind earlier. I bet it felt even better on E and I found myself aching to find out.

I moaned as fingers, I don't know who's, slid along my dripping wet pussy lips. My skirt was almost pulled up all the way exposing nearly everything and I glanced Nate's way to see his reaction. I panicked as I felt Xavier's fingers rubbing at my clit and I saw Nate coming towards us. He didn't look mad though so as he neared I calmed a little and let the pleasure take over.

"Feeling good baby?" Nate smirked at me wanton expression.

"Very," I gasped as Micky's lips trailed along my throat. He was being oddly sweet and it was kind throwing me off guard. This was not the Micky I'd grown to know.

"Should we get you home?" Nate asked as Xavier's fingers slid inside me.

"Yes, right now," I whimpered.

Nate immediately went to give his keys to Ian and call the four of us an uber back to Micky's. There was an understanding between the boys that I wasn't privy to, but as long as they continued doing what they were doing I didn't care. When the uber pulled up outside I adjusted my clothing and the four of us rushed outside and hopped in the car. Nate got in the passenger seat and Xavier, Micky, and I slid into the back. As soon as the lights in the car shut off and we were on our way Micky's hand went straight between my thighs. His fingers tickled my skin as they trailed up and under my skirt. His lips gently kissed my jawbone before pressing against my own. It felt as if a stranger was kissing me... this was not Micky. This was Michael... a guy I hardly knew. His kiss seared my lips burning like molten lava as they energized my body. I reached up running my fingers through his thick dark hair completely taken with this completely different person before me. For a moment I wondered if he was different because of the ecstasy, but that thought was erased from my mind as Michael caressed me.

When the driver dropped us off at Michael's house he lifted me out of the car wrapping my legs around his waist. Nate and Xavier followed as Michael carried me inside, my lips never parting from his. I was so caught up in Michael I didn't care about what his must've looked like to Nate. He wasn't stopping us though so I took it as a good sign. As we made our way through the house Michael removed every article of clothing from my body except my skirt. When we finally made it to Nate and my bedroom Michael tossed me back on the bed and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He wasn't gone for long though.

Michael pulled at my skirt and ripped it off of me, leaving me naked and spread wide open for them to see. The boys all stripped before me and I was in awe at the show of muscles and rock hard cocks I received.

Nate was the first to advance on me and almost immediately he was positioning himself between my thighs. He lifted my hips and pushed inside hard and fast. He wasn't wasting any time and I didn't mind at all. His cock felt incredible has he pounded into me, my breasts bouncing with each hard thrust.

Xavier wanting to join in came to the head of the bed with a throbbing hard on. I opened my mouth instantly and beckoned him to come closer. As his mushroom tip touched the tip of my tongue Nate's cock rammed my g-spot making me cry out. I moaned as Xavier pushed his cock down my throat and Michael watched, stroking himself. With every thrust inside me Nathan slammed Xavier's cock deeper down my throat. I nearly gagged as I took the entirety of his cock. Nathan began smacking my tits hard as he fucked me and I squeezed my thighs tighter around him in approval. I could tell they were both very close to cumming so I began thrusting my hips to meet Nate's as I took Xavier in and out of my mouth at a rapid pace.

It was moments later when Xavier blew his load in my mouth and I swallowed greedily relishing the taste of his cum. Xavier left the room shortly after while Nate still pounded inside me and I screamed from the pleasure he was giving me.

When at last he pulled out and his hot cum sprayed all over my pussy lips and stomach I felt as if I couldn't take anymore.

That didn't stop Michael however... not at all.

Michael used the comforter to wipe away Nathan's cum from my body before he roughly flipped me over onto my stomach. I pushed my ass into the air shaking it for him and trembling with excitement. I was so very close to cumming and he knew exactly what I needed to finish me off. He slowly circled my ass hole with the tip of his cock teasing me and making me beg for it.

"Michael," I moaned, "fuck me."

That was all the encouragement he needed apparently because in the next moment he was deep inside me. I hissed at the immediate pain, but relaxed my muscles as he began thrusting. Again knowing exactly how to make me cum Michael plunged his fingers inside my pussy. His fingers fucking me in unison with his cock thrusting inside my ass. I gripped the bed sheets beneath me as I neared my orgasm and my pussy clenched around his fingers.

"Say my name," Michael commanded as he fucked me like I had never been fucked before.

"Michael!" I yelled my voice frenzied as I came.

I collapsed on the bed as my body trembled and Michael came inside me. I felt like I wasn't even apart of my own body as I lay there unable to move, completely spent. I had had the most earth shattering orgasm of my life and it was because of Michael... not Nathan whom I loved.

I was completely and utterly fucked... in more ways than one.

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers