Fucking with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove away from the club, but instead of heading towards London I turned left out into Epping Forest. Paul was parked in a Tesco car park a few miles up the road. I pulled into a lay by before I got there and removed my leggings so I was just in the skirt the hem of which was at least a foot or so above my knees. I parked alongside the Rangerover and jumped into it.

"Hi sexy" he said as we kissed.

"Was that a question or a statement?"

"Both, I hope you are and I know it describes you."

We were soon parked up in a small clearing in the forest where we had a good view of any approaching ramblers or other intruders on our erotic solitude. We'd had sex there before.

After the usual warm up of us kissing and him playing with my boobs I had muttered. "Push your trousers down."

Straddling his knees I slid the zip on my tracky top down so my tits were bared for him although, of course he already knew from his hand investigations that I was braless. As he slid his jeans down I saw that he was welcomingly hard, something that didn't always happen without some hand or oral help from me. He slid his hand up my short skirt and his fingers found my naked wetness.

"You dirty bitch" he smiled fingering me."

"I get even dirtier" I replied grasping his cock, pressing it against my lips and letting myself slither down onto it.

I fucked him like that. His hands and mouth were all over my tits that as I rode up and down impaled on his lovely erection flew all over the place. It was gorgeous and it wasn't even lunch time yet.

"Yes I know, doesn't time fly" I replied answering his earlier statement about how long we'd been together. My hand was idly stroking his soft dick and I knew that wouldn't be doing anything for some time, a couple of hours at least and as I had to go shopping in Tesco I didn't have time to wait.

Over the past few weeks we had talked a lot and had agreed that although we felt a great deal for each other this was not the love of our lives. "So are you after me just for my body?" He'd joked not really realising just how close to the truth that was. It was this ability we had to laugh and make jokes about sex and how open we were about our needs and sexual desires that helped us get on so well.

As I had I lay naked with him in his bed after sex one afternoon I had explained at some length my Catch 22 celibacy problem. He had understood my dilemma and had told me he had gone through a similar situation after his wife had died. He had also gone on to tell me that their marriage had gone through many sticky patches and that they had parted a few times.

When I asked why his reply surprised me. "Well as you know after a while the shine goes off most marriages and the sex tends to dry up." Although I agreed with him that hadn't been the situation with my marriage where we were having great sex right up to the night I found out he had been having yet another affair with a girl young enough to be his daughter.

As we cuddled each other in the back of the Rangerover with both of us semi-naked he brought up the subject again.

"I see" I said, not really getting it at all.

"We did other things though to rekindle it."

"And what were they?" I asked.

Paul went on to explain that they had joined a circle.

"A circle, what's that, witches?"

He laughed. "No some call it swinging."

He explained that is was a very discrete 'club' where any new entrant had to be proposed and seconded. Potential new members then had to meet a sort of committee and then the membership voted and could blackball anyone. "Just like a golf club really" he said cupping my breast, kissing my nipple and raising my hopes a bit.

Part 2 will follow very quickly.

12