Fucking with Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toru
Toru
7 Followers

"I'm ready, Mark. Spill your seed inside of me."

How could I resist.

I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips, allowing her juice to coat the head as beads of my precum emerged to mingle with it.

Up and down, up and down, I slowly increased the pressure with which my cock was pressing on her lips until, taking hold of it with hand, I slid the head down her lips and into her hot entrance.

It didn't go in easily, but I persisted, gently but firmly, until her pink flesh had engulfed the whole head of my cock. I heard Eve's sharp intake of breath as soon as I entered her, and knew from the exceptional tightness gripping my cock from all sides that this couldn't be easy for her.

She made no complaint, however, and I advanced another inch inside her. And another. My cock was a good way into her now and still easing slowly further. She let out a plaintive murmur when I only had a couple of inches left outside her, and I stopped.

My cock was throbbing almost painfully, squeezed tightly by the walls of her vagina, which only increased my arousal and made me harder still. I pulled out as slowly as I had entered her until only my head was still left inside. She exhaled loudly, and I looked at her, asking her with my eyes if I was to continue. The fire in her eyes was unmistakable.

I slid back into her, not nearly as gradually as the first time, and deeper this time too, my balls brushing her ass cheek as they swung forward.

This time I let myself enjoy the sensation more than before. The searing heat of her combined with that unbelievable tightness was truly exquisite. I pulled out and plunged into her again, this time with some force, testing her.

She whimpered, but her hand twisting on her nipple and the way she was biting her lip told me not to stop. I began fucking her with a rhythm now, my strokes still tantalisingly slow, but deep and powerful, filling her with as much of me as I could every time. She made a little noise of pleasure with stroke, and I could tell that the pain had lessened after the preliminary shock.

I let go a bit now that I didn't have to worry so much about her, one of my hands reaching up to fondle one of her breasts, which were rocking lightly on her chest from the impact of my deep strokes as I penetrated her. I switched to faster, shallower strokes, the head of my cock sliding slickly up and down the silky folds of her pussy. It felt so smooth, so hot, so fucking good.

I saw Eve's own hand come down to rub at her clitoris, adding to the stimulation that my cock was giving her. Her moans were getting louder and her hand rubbed with a frenzied desperation. I sped up again, knowing she was close to orgasm, and thrust for all I was worth deep into her pussy, which seemed to suck me eagerly in as I pounded her with reckless abandon, all caution forgotten. My hands grasped her hips tightly as I pulled myself into her, again and again until with a last gasp all her noise ceased.

Her body spasmed silently on the rock as she came, harder than the first time, but without any sound except her ragged breathing. I felt her pussy clench tightly around my cock, and saw her fingers move in sporadic bursts of activity on her clit, rubbing frantically and then stopping suddenly, before again stroking hard for all she was worth. My cock was flushed with her hot juices, and her head rolled this way and that, her eyes closed in ecstasy as her orgasm came to its powerful end.

Her body lay limp across the rock, her chest still rising and falling rapidly. She reached a limp arm up towards me, and I brought it to my lips and kissed it, allowing her to play with my lips and sucking on her fingers. Her eyes looked up at me, full of quenched desire, as her breathing slowed and her flushed face reverted to its normal hue.

"You still haven't spilled your seed." she lazily remarked.

"No," I replied. "We're still not done."

"Good." she smiled mischievously and, taking her hand off my face, reached down to stroke the part of my cock that was not inside her. I was already preposterously hard, but I knew I could last a while longer before coming. My orgasm in the clearing hadn't been that long ago, and I always had stamina on my second time round.

I began to move in and out of her again, the excess lubrication that her orgasm had produced making things all that much more slippery inside her. She gasped as she felt my cock rubbing against her vagina walls again, still excessively sensitive following her orgasm.

I was concentrating on me now though. I leaned down towards her and kissed her flawless tits before moving up to her lips. She kissed me back passionately, almost gratefully as her arms snaked around my neck, pulling my body down to her. I had a plan of what to do next, and I put it into action. I pulled her up into a sitting position, her arms still around me. I didn't let my lips leave hers for a second as I clasped her divine ass cheeks and lifted her off the rock, keeping her firmly impaled on my dick as I stood up straight.

She seemed, again by some dormant instinct, to know what to do, and wrapped her legs tightly around me as I began to rock my hips backwards and forwards, penetrating her deeply enough for her pubic hair to tickle my shaved skin.

She moaned lustfully into my mouth, and our lips finally disengaged. I lifted her slightly higher in order to bite her neck, which elicited a surprised yelp of pleasure from Eve, and she clung to me harder, as if trying to bring our bodies even closer together.

I was loving the feel of her substantial tits crushed hard against my chest almost as much as I was loving the slick feel of her burning hot pussy coming down again and again on my dick.

We seemed to have developed a rhythm now, her ass bouncing off my hips every time I pounded her, which would set us up perfectly for the next stroke. I looked into Eve's gorgeous brown eyes, taking pleasure in the fiery abandon I saw in them.

She kissed me again on the lips, this time biting me lightly. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and found hers eager and energetic. I wanted to press her face to mine, but I had no free hands.

I sank to my knees and laid her down on the soft grass by the rock. It seemed somehow ironically poetic to finish in Missionary. Now I could kiss her as hard as I wanted, her head pressed against the ground as one of my hands moved up to brush the hair from her face while the other massaged her left tit.

Missionary was such a wonderfully simple position, I thought as I plunged into her again and again. It just worked. Her legs were again wrapped around me, now trying to force me down deeper into her with each thrust.

She began moaning softly into my mouth again, and her hand was on her clit again as she approached orgasm for the second time. I was nearing my own climax, and replied in kind with visceral grunts of pleasure as I picked up my pace, pounding her pussy, which was still deliciously tight, with as much force as I could muster. My balls slapped against her ass and her tits bounced uncontrollably as we both got closer to coming, our tongues writhing against each other in our mouths and our eyes locked with feverish intensity.

I eventually reached my point of no return and began to come, my semen spurting deep into her as her own orgasm crashed around me. Again I felt her exquisite pussy contract hard, gripping my cock tightly as I plunged into her violently with each spurt of cum that I ejaculated. My cock was once again doused in her hot, wet juices as I continued to cum, spurting shot after shot of my cum into her. I couldn't remember ever having come so hard in my life. My cock just kept on pumping out yet more of its thick, hot fluid. Talk about exchange of bodily fluids.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of bliss, my cock shot the last of my load into her, and I lay still at last, still inside her as our kissing became more tender and leisurely to reflect our post-sex mood of sated lust.

We made it a short distance into the forest and lay down under a large tree. Eve laid her head on my chest and went to sleep almost immediately, exhausted but I lay there for a while, staring up at the afternoon sky as the days events ran through my mind. Although physically drained, I hadn't lost sight of the implications of everything that had happened to me.

I had some serious thinking to do.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading right to the end, I hope you enjoyed it. Please do tell me what you thought, any feedback will be gratefully noted. I have some ideas for a second chapter as well, if I find time in the future.

Toru.

Toru
Toru
7 Followers