Fucking You, My Amazing Super Daddy

Story Info
Incest story narrated by your daughter, stealing 20 hot mins.
2.1k words
4.16
45.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first story ever written, so please be kind; but please don't hesitate to drop some construction criticism. I'll really need it. Thanks and hope you enjoy!! (All characters are above 18)*

*****

Mum's gone out for groceries, which usually takes her only about 20 minutes and we both know it. I sit at the window until I'm sure that she's gone, then I race down to where you're sitting, in your room writing some paper. I knock saying "Dad, it's me can I come in?"

You mutter yes, and I open the door and saunter over to you lightly on tiptoe wearing only long striped pink and white socks, a light-blue full-sleeve shirt that is actually yours covering most of my thighs, and plain white panties underneath.

"Hey what's up?" I ask, as I sidle to your right and lean on to you softy.

You start mumbling something, your head bowed in concentration, but I'm playing with your hair falling just a little on to your beautiful forehead, and subconsciously your hands glide around to my waist and behind my lower back. I lightly lie my head on yours and whisper, "Mum's not at home."

Your hands are holding my ass right now, gently caressing and teasing it as you say "Oh yes I see I see."

I realize you haven't been listening at all and I take off your reading glasses, and hold your head up to look at me, "Dad?! Mum's not at home. She's gone for groceries and she'll back in 20 minutes, now 19 or 18. We're alone at home and look at what I'm wearing..."

I smile as you look at me finally, your deep black eyes going over me, and I can see hunger growing in your eyes as your hands get tighter around my ass.

Your other hand moves down to the collar of my shirt, obviously referring to what's underneath, as you say "Isn't that mine?"

"Finders keepers.." smiling broadly at you.

You smile at my obvious childishness as your hand slips under the shirt, very very lightly cupping my right boob.

"So by that logic, I can get it back in a minute right?" you say pulling me closer.

I shrug off your arms and shout out "Help!" making you let go of me in alarm, and then I start laughing.

"Fuck dad you're so sweet and innocent. There's nobody in the house, so nobody can hear us. You can", bending over his sitting perch," do whatever you want with me."

Your hand tightens around my boob, nails digging around it, and you pull me with a jerk into yourself turning me around, making me fall down into your lap.

"Wait mom's coming back in 20 minutes?"

Your extremely aroused expression fades into a worried one as your hold on me slackens.

"Actually now, it's around 17 minutes. So you better hurry daddy..." I realize that you're not smiling and you're actually worried.

Remembering the width of your cock, I put my hand on your mouth just as you're about to speak and say, "She'll never get to know I promise you. But we haven't been alone for almost a week now because of that fucking monster, and I need you."

Trying to get you back in the zone, I look deep into your eyes and say," I need you right now. My body needs you right now. My pussy needs you right now" pulling your hand down straight into my wet panties.

Your other hand grips my head and pulls me in for a kiss. There's only the briefest moment of sensuality, it quickly becomes hunger as I feel your lips devouring mine, your tongue in my mouth claiming it, sucking the air out of my lungs. Your hand on my pussy lips start to rub it, getting faster as I start to get more and more wet. I'm thinking I need to open your pants and take out your cock but your kiss is too engulfing. As you pull away, I start breathing out heavily, the simultaneous stimulation getting me breathless but you're already speaking.

"We need to do it quick so there won't be any time for cleaning."

You stand up with me already in your lap and holding your neck, with my legs tying themselves around your body.

"Remove my t-shirt" your command is short.

I smile and I'm about to speak when you growl, "Now."

I don't say anything and throw it on the floor next to the pile of books. Your eyes are stuck on my breasts and I smile at your expression, my desperation for our huge cock reciprocated with our easily visible lust. You lick my nipples gently, one by one, then once more, circling them with your tongue and then gently biting the erect nipples.

I gasp and you press down on my pussy with your thumb and don't let go. "FUCK!!" my head resting on your strong shoulder, my teeth biting my lower lips to control myself, my arms clutching you tighter.

You begin walking with me trying to open up the buttons of your shirt and you head to the washroom. As we reach it I open up your shirt and you pull it off and hang it to the back of the bathroom door. You switch on the shower and I get down off you, but keep crouching, my head near the huge erection built up already in your pants. I lick it from the outside, images of your large amazing cock fucking me like the last time on the kitchen table whizzing though my head, as you tell me to climb into the shower. I take off my socks and get in the shower with my panties on while you remove your pants.

You look at my panties with one eyebrow raised in a quizzing manner; I smile sheepishly and say, "It's already drenched... At least now it will get clean."

You take off your pants and underwear while I watch your 8-inch and so very wide erection, held down by your white briefs, free now and throbbing horizontally in the cold air. My pussy get wetter looking at those strong muscly hairy legs, and the cock between them as saliva floods my mouth. You walk up to me, standing in the shower with your two palms resting on the tiled walls on both my sides, wordlessly commanding me. I get on my knees obediently without a word.

I lick your penis right from the base of your balls to the head of your 8-inch cock slowly. I then circle the head of your cock with my tongue slowly and put my mouth over your penis. My hands are holding you by your ass, the shower water falling over us as I slide my mouth in towards the base of your cock. My attention is riveted on the penis as I slide out again and slide my mouth in again, almost up till the base. Your hands are lightly combing my wet hair as I hear you let out a small moan as I get going slightly faster. I bring around one hand and twist your cock's base sideways slowly as I suck the rest off it faster.

Your hands have slid down to my face, palming my cheeks ad sliding to my neck. Like a tiger intent on devouring her meat, I work on your cock, twisting and sucking simultaneously.

I hear you mutter, "do what we did the last time too".

I use the other hand to apply pressure on your asshole, not going in because I know you don't like that, but just applying pressure on it. I use my thumb. My mouth is getting faster fucking your cock and I remove my hands as I slide in to take your entire shaft in my mouth, now going over in my throat as well. I used to have a gag reflex before but now I make you moan like a porn star, and dimly I register that apart from my the shower water and my own saliva, I taste some of our pre-cum.

Your moans get louder now as my mouth fucks your face and I look up at you, looking up with your eyes closed, sweating and your mouth is open. I see your thighs just lightly shivering and I remove my mouth out now.

"No you do not get to cum yet."

I stand up, my mouth leaking out so many fluids and say to you, "Fuck my cunt daddy."

I slide down my panties and kick it across the wet bathroom floor, lean against the tiled wall in the pouring shower, bracing myself for your assault. I hear you breathing slowly and heavily, in a deep rasp, and I shut my eyes tightly. Your large hands clutch my thin frame and pull my ass back, spreading my legs wider, and you plunge in without a moment's hesitation.

"Aaaah" my eyes fly open, and I can feel you going deeper into my soaking wet pussy, all the way to the base. You thrust in again, your cock a ram to my already broken gate, as I struggle to breathe. I am about to slip on the wet floor, but your hands hold me tightly, fucking the last weeks pent-up frustration out of me. In-out, in-out. I can't think anymore, it's too much. I try to remember if all the previous times felt as good as this, and then you thrust in again, and I forget what I was thinking about.

"Yes...Yes daddy, fuck me..." I hear phrases escaping out of my mouth, incoherent and mostly without any meaning.

The shower water is everywhere and your cock is fucking me so fast now I can barely let out any words now, just screaming and moaning fills the bathroom, and the water is in my eyes. I think about how good your footing must be, and you slam into me again and I'm lost again. You remove your cock out now, and my shivering legs almost fail me as I nearly fall down, but quick as always, you pick me up, my hero, and pull me up into the air, turn me around, my legs automatically wrap around you as they have a thousand times before, and your cock slam into my pussy without any warning again.

You turn the shower off as the water gets into my mouth as I scream for you daddy.

My thoughts are scrambled, "Daddy daddy daddy daddy..."

Your hands wrap around my neck, choking me sideways as my spit drools out while my eyes roll upwards, your cock fucking my little body like a little doll. Everything inside me is shivering, maybe outside too, I can't tell, as feel my orgasm coming like a storm. I glance at my daddy, fucking me like a mammoth, his eyes too unfocused on my boobs, jerking up and down, as I can feel his body tensing up for cumming. Since our very first time, my daddy has always cum inside my pussy, and we've always come together. Your fucking becomes a frenzy, all of your concentration on my sweet cunt, as all I could do was be ridden to ecstasy.

"AAAAAAAhhhhhh", I heard myself screaming in a voice completely separate from my convulsing, vibrating body. Your eyes are closed, paws gripping me tightly as I hear your low moan issuing from your throat as you empty out strings, cups, liters, gallons, I can't tell of your cum inside me. I blank out for who knows how much time, only the writhing, continuous, quaking, bursting sensation born alive deep inside of me persists.

And then I hear the front door slam. My mind is still reeling, you're putting me in my panties, and you tell me to run to my bedroom and lie down under the bedspread. That my mother is back and he'll tell her that he's been bathing and I can pretend like I've been sleeping. You give me a firm slap on my ass to wake up from my reverie, and another smaller one to get me going. As I scamper across to my room, I hear you turning on the shower again, maybe to keep the pretense and erase the smell. I hear mother coming up the stairs just as I close my bedroom door from inside and get under the bedspread. She, being the witch she insists on normally being, checks my room obviously, but seeing me asleep she leaves, leaving me all alone. I slip my right hand under my soaked panties once again, my left gripping my inner thighs very tightly, as I start masturbating my vagina again, my mind fixed on you fucking and ravaging my raw body senseless and only a small thought floating around, as to whether this time could be the time that you put a baby inside me. Oh daddy, yes daddy!