Fucking You With My Tongue

Info
I love the way you taste. Let me make you cum with my mouth.
93 words
4.34
90.4k
21
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the way you taste. I love fucking you with my tongue. I love making you cum with my mouth. Hear my desire as I describe eating you out.

I'm trying something a little different with this audio. I've always enjoyed the sounds that women are able to make to replicate the sounds of performing oral sex on men. I try to do the same here when it comes to recreating the sounds of eating a woman out. I'm not sure if it's successful or just annoying. Please let me know.



--:--
--:--
1.0
jaymasters45
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
33 Comments
bipat55bipat5511 months ago

Mm so very HOT…its why men love to eat pussy. It would be awesome if you could connect with a woman literotica audio artist and we could hear her moans and groans and orgasms while you devour her….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

AMAZING JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The way you make my hot slick wet pussy feel with need is unbelievable. I close my eyes and let my hands drift down my soft body and imagine that you gently open my thighs and kiss my dripping pussy, and the thought of you sucking my clit makes me cum, I hold my moans in for fear that i will be heard by my roommates as I pleasuring my sweet pussy. I pinch my nipples pushing me over the edge. As I carry out my day ,going to my many classes ,I have flashbacks hearing your words of encouragement and I makes my pussy slick with need.

IllanamaidmentIllanamaidmentover 3 years ago

Wow Jay, your voice is such a gift. Making do with your back catalogue while waiting patiently for new audios ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
squirted all over your mouth 💦

thank you bb

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Real You I want to taste the real you.in Erotic Couplings
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Examining Laura's Luscious Labia What was the teen's shame only inflamed her elderly neighbor.in Mature
Coed Aces Doctor's Exam The college doctor takes advantage of a helpless coed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dean of Medicine The Dean gives coed a last minute physical, his way.in Fetish
More Stories