Fucking Zombie Bitches Ch. 05

Story Info
With Love and Pisses.
2.3k words
4.64
9.5k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in the Zombie apocalypse slows down to a crawl.

It's been three days now, since I started out, leaving the villas I had stayed in. Three days since I've headed towards that faint flicker of light I saw in another house. Three days since I've found Bekah. And in three days I've travelled down just two streets, about 500 meters, having come two times within inches of my life and was constantly on the run.

And we were still no closer to our destination, trying to find a way down the Laubengasse without having to actually go out into it and face the shambling mass of zombies there.

After our encounter with Mark and Kimmy, we found a way through several shops that lined the street, using doors and hallways that connected them, but in another boutique we had run into a dead end. I had kept the baseball bat and riding crop, and was going through an assortment of belts and buckles that was on display to find something to fasten those with, while Bekah tried all the locked doors one more time, seeing if she could find a way to get them open.

"It's no use," she sighed, leaning against a rack with sunglasses in them. I didn't answer, wrapping a studded leather belt around the bat to make it a bit more spiky while I tried to come up with a plan to get us out of there.

"We can't go down this road," I said finally, peeking out of the shop windows where Zombies slowly passed, constantly bumping into each other, forming an impenetrable wall of human bodies. "There's too many of them, and we won't stand a chance. We'll have to find a way around."

Rebekka scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, so do we just go back where we came from?" she asked.

I squinted my eyes, trying to estimate our position on Laubengasse. None of the shops had any house numbers on them, and on top of that they were all underneath a long, stretched-out arcade. I didn't come down here to shop frequent enough to know where each store was, since most of them were just tourist traps and the locals would drive down to Bozen to go shopping anyway.

I crouched and quietly snuck up to the window, trying to hide behind a mannequin wearing an almost transparent, large summer dress. Peeking around, I could barely see the other side of the street through the passing crowd, but I thought I could see a large ray of sunshine lighting up a building not too far from there to the right.

"I think there's an intersection over there," I whispered to Rebekka. She came up behind me and leaned her head against mine, following my gaze.

"Hmm, you know where it leads to?" she asked.

Pulling out the map from a bag on my belt, I quickly found the section. "That must be where it leads to the castle," I said, pointing at a symbol that indicated the Landesfürstliche Burg.

"Sounds like a good place to hide out," Rebekka remarked.

"Well, it's called a castle, but it's more like a fortified house," I answered. "But yeah, I guess it's sturdy enough. If only there was enough food there, but it's just a museum now."

Rebekka glanced around. "The question still is: How do we get there?" she asked, looking sceptically outside. There was hardly a gap between Zombies to see the other side of the street, let alone be able to get through unnoticed.

I felt her warm body against mine and sighed: "We need to create a breach, instantly. Because once we break that glass, they're onto us."

Rebekka turned her head, her face now only an inch away from mine. I looked into those deep, black eyes as she smiled hesitantly. "I love you," she whispered shyly.

Something struck me suddenly. "Yes," I thought, "yes, of course. I love her. I love this woman." The intensity and suddenness of the feeling made my heart beat fast and hard in my chest, and I pulled her close and kissed her pretty lips long and passionate, holding her in my arms like I never wanted to let her go.

"Hey, what about these?" Bekah asked after we had gone back into the shop to search it once more for something useful to aid us cross the street. She held up a red fire extinguisher, carrying another, bigger one in her other hand.

"That might just work," I said, eyeing it. "I think they're pressurized and even if they don't cause much of an explosion, the fog may give us enough cover to get through."

Minutes later, she stood in front of the window, weighing the larger extinguisher in both hands while I readied my pistol. "Okay," she said. "We only have one chance. This better work."

"Here goes nothing," I replied.

With a long swing, she threw the extinguisher at the glass. It broke with a loud crash and fell out on the street. I took aim - and missed it. Trying to hit it with a second shot got interrupted when zombies stepped in front of it, pouring in through the window.

Rebekka grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Run, they're coming!" she yelled and we hurried into the back of the shop. This one, like many of the others, had a stairway that led up to the second floor of the building and with all our other options exhausted, we made our way up those stairs. There was the hallway again, stretching through the building.

I considered for a minute just running down to its other end to get back to the part of town where we had come from the day before, when Rebekka busted open a door across from us with the small extinguisher she had brought along with her. Behind it was a small apartment with two Zombies, right in front of us. Without thinking, I aimed at one and shot it, hitting the creature in the chest and making it fall on its back. My companion hit the other one on the side of its head with the extinguisher, knocking it against the wall as she charged straight across the room to the window on the other side.

I followed her as she opened it and we looked down. Below we could see the street, where Zombies still rushed into the shop, creating a gap in the crowd right underneath us. Bekah and me looked at each other, then back down again. It was a 10-foot drop to the street level.

"Let's go," she said, climbing up until she sat on the windowsill and then pushing herself off. She disappeared from view shortly and then I heard her hit the ground, groaning. Trembling from fear, I grabbed the window frame and climbed up myself, feeling the cool air hit my face as I looked down. Rebekka was scrambling to get up, the Zombies beginning to take notice of her and turning back onto the street.

"Fuck," I thought, and pushed myself off. There was a short rush of air as I fell, then my heart stopped as I hit something soft, falling onto it. Only slowly I realized that I had landed on a Zombie, and that it probably made my fall much less painful than it could have been. Only now did I realize that I had peed myself from all the excitement and fear, my pussy still squirting warm piss on the zombie below me.

Rebekka was limping a little as she motioned me to come to her, already across the street. I got up and we ran, dodging the occasional Zombie until we had reached the street corner, turning left and ran some more down a slightly less crowded road. Bekah had a hard time keeping up with me, something was wrong with her leg. After about 100 meters the road turned into a plaza, and across a small patch of grass we could see the castle.

I tried the entrance while Rebekka slowed down a bit, keeping a look out for any Zombies that were following us. It was locked. Frantically, I went around the sides until I found a window with a bench underneath it. Without a second thought I climbed the bench and bashed in the glass with my baseball bat, calling for Bekah while I was careful to remove any remaining shards from the frame.

I helped her climb in and followed her. Inside, the castle seemed quiet, but outside were already zombies gathering at the window. It wouldn't be long until they found a way to get in. I looked around. The room we were in was full of medieval-looking furniture: Heavy wooden tables, some kind of rack on the wall, a low closet in the corner.

We went over there and with our combined effort managed to get the closet in front of the window. It was much heavier than it looked, which hopefully meant it would hold off any zombie that tried to get in that way. Exhausted, Rebekka sank down into an alcove, rubbing the side of her leg.

I let her rest for a while and took a look around. Outside in the next room were a few display cases, showing medieval weapons, tools and jewellery. "Hey, look what I found!" I said as I returned back into the room, my auburn curls held up with an ornate hair pin. Grinning, I pulled out a long mace from behind my back that was made of a smooth wood with a shiny metal shaft and a thicker, bulbous tip. "Medieval baseball bat," I introduced it, still grinning.

I playfully started swinging it at her. She pursed her lips, then pulled herself up, her leg still somewhat stiff, but she managed to grab a long lance from one of the walls. "You shall not pass, wench!" she replied in honour of the Lord Of The Rings, and stomped the blunt end on the wooden floor in front of her. The thud echoed through the building and for a moment we both froze, listening into the silence for any commotion we might have caused.

Nothing happened, so after a while we broke into laughter, falling into each others arms and began to kiss, passionately, hungrily. I tasted her sweet saliva, playing with her tongue in her mouth while I held her in my arms, her huge tits pressed against me, slightly underneath mine. "Mmmmmh, I like that big stick of yours," I purred jokingly into her ear as I started licking her earlobe, my tongue slowly running down the side of her neck.

"You sound like you want it inside you," she replied between gasps and moans, lifting her arms as I had reached her shoulders. Her fluffy, curly armpit hair felt soft and moist against my tongue, tasting sweaty and salty as I licked across it.

"Mmmh, I want both of them," I said as I moved from her armpits to her breasts, clenching her nipple between my teeth and pulling at it hard.

"Oh yes?" she asked, backing into a wall as I teased and sucked her. Instead of an answer I got down on the floor on all fours, pushing out my bare butt at her. The leather chaps spread nicely around my crotch, giving access to all of my holes. I felt my tits dangle underneath me, rubbing against the lining of the jacket, which made my sensitive nipples feel extra hard.

Behind me, I could feel Rebekka run her hands across my buttocks, soon followed by her tongue licking between them across my tight anus. She seemed to love my ass more and more, dedicating a lot of time and effort to wet it with her saliva before she moved further down to my hairy cunt. I could already feel it sopping wet as she spread my labia wide.

Bending down, I could see her picking up the mace. Her big, saggy udders were hanging so low they almost touched the ground when she ran the thick knob head of the weapon along my slit, forcing it inside.

It felt much larger than it looked, like she was trying to fuck me with a football. The cold metal made me shiver and the strong, relentless force against my pussy made me feel sore, but at the same time it felt raw, violent, dirty and made me want it all that much more.

I pushed back, and suddenly it slid in, rubbing rough along my insides and spreading my cunt hard and wide. All I could do is gasp for air, breathing fast and hard at the sensation while my fuckslave started fucking her mistress' little piss hole with a thick, blunt weapon.

When I could speak again, it was just in hoarse roars, coming out of the depths of my throat as she plundered my twat. And just when I had become accustomed to the girth and feel of the mace, I felt the butt end of the spear penetrating my anus with force.

She gave it to me just the way I wanted, fucking me wild and raw with both sticks, violating both my holes simultaneously as she reduced myself to a drooling, gasping, chubby red-headed mass of hairy fuck holes. I felt saliva run from my lips and drip down on the floor in front of me as I drooled from the merciless onslaught on my intestines.

I didn't come right away, wanting to enjoy the sensation as long as possible, but when I couldn't hold back any longer, she pulled the weapons out of me quickly as a torrent gushed out of my cunt, hitting her tits. She was quick to slurp and suck it up as more and more came squirting out, my belly contracting rhythmically as the orgasm shook every muscle in my body.

I let it all flow out, pussy cum mixed with piss, letting Rebekka take care of gulping it down and cleaning it up, which she was eager and happy to do. After that, we just snuggled up to each other, laying on the floor, listening into the silence of the building.