Fucksalott Farm Ch. 01: Introductions

Story Info
The first part of a long, multi character series.
1.6k words
4.17
21.7k
22
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far beyond the bright lights and tall towers of the city, stands Fucksalott Farm, where most of the animals walk on two legs, and they fuck all day long.

A place as idyllic as it is interesting, the farm is home to only animals, as is the rest of the world now. Sebastian is technically in charge, and keeps the place safe, the sheep beg for his cock whenever he (Or anyone else) gets near, and for him to finally pick a favourite of the twin sisters.

Seb, the tall, strongly built guard dog grew up his whole life on the farm, and took as much pride in guarding it as he did his well groomed gold and black fur.

We start our story here, the dog just now done with his duties of keeping the girls who weren't allowed to roam free satisfied.

***

The walk was always pretty peaceful, and by now it had become routine. Check the gates were all locked up so no foxes would sneak in and impregnate the bunnies, shoo away or quickly fuck any of the wild rabbit girls who never seemed to get enough cock from their own boys, and then finally, check on the barn, and the bigger, more intelligent members of the farm.

After all, someone in there was usually down for some fun.

My hand pushed in the door, and i could easily get a read of the rooms mood.

The big, buff, thick cocked, black furred bull stood with his back to a wall, waxing and honing his horns to perfection as usual, while the centaur like horse girl pestered him for one of the only cocks on the farm big enough to satisfy her own heavy duty pussy.

Jackson liked too feel wanted though, so as usual, he'd make the poor girl make a slut of herself before finally giving in.

I honestly don't know how he manages it, the few times she had been annoyed with him enough to let me ride her pony ass, it'd been so warm inside, and thanks to some gracious god somewhere, it gripped at you whenever you pulled out, leading to some very fun sessions of three or four loads being dumped into her still hungering cunt.

Then, there were the other two who usually hung around here, Belle, the big, thick thighed, titty gifted cow, her soft, milk chocolate coloured fur only broken up by her enormous breasts and swollen nipples. She loved her body, as did everyone else, so soft and squishy, but her breasts never seemed to deflate, no matter how much of her sweet, warm milk anyone drank from them.

Then, right beside her, sat up on a railing, I could see my favourite squeeze, Sasha.

Sasha was a ginger cat, and free spirited even by cat standards. She had long, slender legs that ended in little white paws, her arms, adorned with the messy, uneven stripe you find on most tabby cats, leaving her ginger fur about 5 shades of orange all together. At her wrist, she wears a golden bracelet, something she stole from some sucker who had taken her in in the city before she came here.

Sasha does love her gold, and I'd seen her suckle on cock for an anklet, even licking Bells juicy pussy in return for her old cow bell.

But, what she lacks in modesty and subtlety, Sasha more than makes up for in enthusiasm, and pure slutty spirit.

"Hey Seb!" She said, looking up from Belle beside her, her excitement quickly fading back to annoyance, a few more words being exchanged as I approached, wondering what could have gotten her tail in a knot.

"We were just talking about the rabbits" Explained Belle, never one for preamble if she could avoid it. The farms mommy was about the most straight forward person I knew after all.

"Yeah! Stupid little things are all in heat again now, and i cant even walk here from the house without some little carrot muncher dashing over, humping my leg, and leaving my fur all sticky before hopping off!" Sasha complained. I knew she didn't care so much about the unexpected sex, more that Rabbits have the most pathetic stamina.

The rabbits, tiny and slender, even the males feminine, are the most annoying pests on the farm. The roam around anywhere that isn't gated off, the boys humping anything that even looks female, and the heat crazed girls spreading their legs for anyone who comes by in hopes of getting attention.

Even at the best of times, they can be annoying, especially since the girls usually cum within three thrusts, meaning you either have to let them go and find someone else to finish the job, or pin them in place and fuck them good until they run off sticky and satisfied for a day rather than an hour.

The boys are even worse, and in full seasons, all the girls of the farm have to head outside and let a horde of bunny boys fuck every hole, fast, rough, and without more than a few seconds between one cock being replaced by another, every single morning so that anything else can get done.

When Sasha first heard of this, her whore brain was immediately excited. An all morning breakfast gang bang!? Why were these other girls complaining!?

Then she got to experience being edged all morning by the little three thrust boys and changed her mind quickly.

Lucky for me, it usually means she'd desperate for a good fucking all day after she grooms and cleans her fur of Rabbit cum.

"Well I'm sorry to hear about that ladies. If you like we could head out there and deal with them now? This late in the day, it should mean they'll be good for tomorrow morning too." I offered. Really, I get why the girls are so annoyed by it. At least i can pin down and rape my little fluffy partner to get satisfaction, Sasha tried once to hold a rabbit boy inside her, but she said the tiny cock just deflated, and he stopped wriggling until she let him go. Poor girls...

"Nuh uh, I'm good, thank you Sebastian. Got my eye on one of the cute little bunnies in the pen, shy one who always hides when you come to give them their *Medicine*. Figured I'd head down tonight, take care of the little sugar puff myself for the night" That was Belle, always big and caring. The farm has rabbits, and bunnies, though sometimes the words get crossed over. While the rabbits are wild, skinny, and straight eared, the bunnies are a little more thick around the butt area, and their ears are fluffy and floppy, giving them a much softer, sweeter look.

Plus, they have a little more staying power than their wild cousins.

"Ah, gotcha, well, you have fun with that. Sash? How about you?" I asked, already expecting the prissy girls answer.

"Hell no! I'm already hungry for some attention, the last thing i want is an hour of teasing to go with it" She pouted, crossing her arms, pushing her chest up a little, the slight breast and tiny pink nipples always a nice sight.

"Well..." I started, using that voice and that smile that always lets her know if she listens, she might like what she hears.

"We could always just put on a show for them in the field? There's enough boys and girls out there, maybe setting an example would help them deal with their own problems this evening?" As I spoke I came closer to the slender ginger kitty, her shoulder length hair shifting as her head angled to look at me, A tiny fang chewing over her bottom lip at the idea as her tail twitched with excitement behind her.

"Oh yeah?.. What kind of show did you have in mind Sebby?" The kitty drawled, spreading her legs apart to show a pussy already swollen and sticky with excitement as I leaned in, pressing my maw into her cunt, licking at it a few times as I inhaled the delicate, flowery scent of her little kitty cunt. It was always like that, always gentle swollen and sticky, her pussy so sweet, her slick walls leaving my tongue slick with her excitement, as my arms wrapped around her ass in a hug that pulled her pussy in closer against my mouth.

Eating her pussy was always Sashas weak spot, and i could tell that now she'd do whatever i wanted to do... And if not already? A little shift, and a gasp came from her tiny maw as my tongue forced itself between her tight little ass cheeks and rubbed fast in a sawing movement against her little, underfucked ass hole.

Really did need to use her tail hole more often... It was always almost unbelievably tight, and made her mewl like a good little slut should...

My rough tongue, and persistent pressing of my wet nose into her pussy got interrupted then though as Belle let out a moo of annoyance and rolled her eyes

"Alright you two, alright, go on, get out. The last thing I need is to be all worked up when I'm takin' care of this little bunny girl... Get out, have your fun, and stay safe" She warned, her big, thick, pink, long udder nipples erect, and her fur between her thighs damp with animal interest as I picked Sasha up from the rail, and let her wrap her legs around my waist to carry her out, assuring Belle we'd be safe even though there was never any real danger out here.