Fucksalott Farm Ch. 03: Soaring High

Story Info
A predator find himself riled up, with a cutie in his sights.
2.9k words
4.55
8.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orion watched from high above, his wide wings keeping him easily in the air on those lazy summer evening currents.

His arms were in fact his wings, his hands converted into three claws, one of them occasionally working like a thumb. Beneath him, his legs were folded up against his chest, longer than they should have been when compared to his muscled chest, and ended in long toed, taloned feet, scaled up to the knee.

Orion was more than a little proud of his looks, his feathers covering everywhere except for his scaled legs, bare torso, all the better to show off those bulging flight muscles, and, of course, his face, complete with its short, but sharp hooked beak.

Orion had been watching those two down below getting into the nitty gritty, hidden from the rest of the world by the lush grass that blew beneath him. The sounds of their passion carried on the wind though, every howl and whine of need making their way up to Orion...

Goddamn there was just something intoxicating about sex... You hear one couple getting down into it and suddenly you're flying horny with your cock flopping in the breeze... Not the most dignified... Best to find some little piece of ass to sheathe this in.

Just my luck, that when my amber eyes raked across the blowing grass of the field, nothing but the tiny, shimmering patches of movement that meant a rabbit. Ugh.

As if the last few weeks hadn't been unsatisfying enough already, with most girls either whining all the way through our mating or just flopping around like a dead fish, why did it now have to be nothing but these little beggars? Beggars until they had their fill anyway... Selfish little...

Oh. Hello.

A flash of green caught my attention down there in the dull green field, this shade flashed and shimmered like emerald or... Or feathers?

I dipped my wings down to get in closer, and found myself seeing something just too sweet to pass up.

My sharp eyes easily picked out the details of the girl, her neon green feathers that covered her, from head down to wings, even splaying out in an adorable tail. Her legs were scaled all the way up to where they met her body, and watching the way she shifted onto her back it was easy to see exactly what she was up to.

He own wings were more arm like, and she used them well, trying her best to touch and toy with an adorably chubby pussy, her head laid back, tongue lolled out, playing with herself in whatever ways she could, though it was still hard being a bird. She was even trying to play with her tiny tits too... How sweet.

From the grass there came a rustle beside her, and a rabbit boy hopped out, looking over her once with curiosity before leaping between her spread legs. With him over her like that I got a good idea of her size... Or lack of it. The pretty little birdy was so small it might be generous to call her petite, but her stomach and legs were tight with kind of muscle we fliers all built up from constantly being on the move.

He mounted her just as fast as she offered herself, and I assume he just got his tiny little bunny dick inside as he came,leaving the girl with a frustrated shade in her lustful expression, and nothing to show for it but slightly sticky leg scales.

I may be a flying, diving, striking rapist most days... But when I see a girl in need, its only natural to lend a hand, isn't it?

I soared down from above, my talons outstretched, ready to clamp down on the pretty little birdy. Her eyes opened as I suppose that she felt my shadow fall over her, and I got to see the most adorable surprised reaction from her just before I struck.

This close up now I could see just how tiny she really was. If we'd both been standing I'd guess her eyes would be barley level with my shoulders at best... How adorable.

Landing on her, my feet on her shoulders, talons digging into the dirt underneath her, my long, slender cock already slipped up from its sheathe out of excitement and desire, I can honestly say that I didn't expect...

"Oh my GOSH! Are you here to fuck me Mister!?" She squawked, her own small beak left open wide to show the lips behind it spreading into a wide, hopeful smile that her eyes reflected with almost an insane intensity.

"I'm here to fuck you senseless you little slut! No don't you dare struggle or I'll... I'll..."

Her words sunk in the just as she chirped brightly, flapped both of her wings excitedly, and spoke again.

"Hell yeah! Please Mister eagle sir, fuck me! Fuck me Fuck Me FUCK ME!!" She squawked again and again, each call more excited than the last and her energy.. confused me.

My cock was far from confused though, still solid from the position and happy to hear the begging she screamed out so joyfully, as I took advantage of her admittedly adorable open mouthed smile and drove my hips down towards her face.

The little green birdie made a sound somewhere between lust struck and a kid at Christmas as she opened her mouth wide, letting it hang open as her little birdie tongue slithered its way over my head, working the shaft too without stopping when I thrust my cock down into her throat, no gag to it at all, not even a hitch as my slimy, slender, flexible shaft rode right down into her throat, bending around the corner at the back of her maw easily, letting me feel the deliberate wave of encouraging swallows she sent running down my cock, fast and gentle, like the soft squeezes of a selfless lover, wanting to kneed every second of pleasure into this for me.

This was something so much more fun than I'd expected. Usually, id have to fuck a girl long and well before she realised all I wanted was a warm hole to holster my cock in rather than using my talons to tear her apart. Not to say that my talons never get involved though...

I lifted my foot from one of her shoulders as I watched her lovingly sucking at my cock, eyes closed in a blind and needful ecstasy, her tongue moving in random, thoughtless ways as I found myself wondering if she'd ever sucked on one before. Still, she certainly was enthusiastic, and the way she hummed and moaned into my cock made it feel that much better...

I lifted my foot and clamped the scaled toes over the little birdies little neck, holding it down to the ground as I pulled my cock suddenly from her mouth, seeing long, sticky saliva strings still connecting me to the little cock loving slut.

"Heyyy, no faaaiiir!" She whined, looking up at me through enormous eyes that gave an innocent twist to her pouty expression. By the frown between her eyes though I could tell this really was closer to a needy protest than an act. Considering how she had acted so far I doubted the poor girl knew how to pretend to be anything but a whore.

"Hush little birdy... If you aren't going to fight back and make this fun that way, then I'm going to play rough with you... And you're going to stay quiet. Clear?" I asked, scowling down at her as the predatory part of my mind was genuinely annoyed at being denying some sweet little struggling slut to overpower.

All that she gave in return was a gentle nod and a tiny smile, as if being too happy might scare me away from her.

I lifted my foot from her throat and clamped the slender, powerful toes over her mouth and beak just to keep her from blurting out something else holding it tightly enough that she winced as my talons poked into her... Only for a second before she smiled again, as best she could, and gave a muffled, happy sound.

lifting up from her then, I held myself standing almost on top of her, my cock hanging heavy and stiff between my legs, as before I could even decide what I wanted, the little birdy lifted her own scaled legs high, slipping them beneath me and then up, in front of my chest, leaving her tail to flop down along her back, her little pussy and ass hole both angled straight up as she almost seemed to be sitting on the top of her back and shoulders, her little face blushing a furious pink, though I doubted it was for embarrassment.

I looked down to see her little cunt, still smeared with the small load of creamy rabbit cum, most of it just shining on her scales, but the flesh around her little pussy looked so sweet and juicy, so pink and swollen, so desperate to be fucked, used and fed a cock that could truly satisfy her.

It was just too good to pass up on.

I shifted to stand over her presented heat and angled my cock against her, pressing it hard down against her cunt and slowly grinding against her pretty pink pussy and excited clit, running my cock roughly, but slowly, back and forth along her little cunt, seeing how her eyes opened wide before fluttering half shut, her hips starting to move against my own motion in an effort to feel more of me against her sensitive little cunt... It was no wonder really, thanks to the winds, we birds can't exactly masturbate well. I was willing to bet it had been some time since the little birdy had felt someone else touch her, even longer since it was satisfying.

After barely long enough to call it foreplay however, she made another desperate, bitchy, whiny sound, and opened her mouth, letting my middle toe press between her blunt teeth in return for muffled speech.

"Pleaf! Pleaf fuhf Meeeeeaaa! Fuuch me fuuch me fuuu!!-"

I cut the girl off when I decided to test if she could take what she was begging so simply for. I pulled my cock back, and positioned the tip of it, pressed gently into her sweet little hole, so nice and loose now, well readied for me to take her however I wanted. The look she gave me made me honestly wonder if I'd be surprised if her pupils became love hearts.

I pressed down, sinking my thick cock into her tiny little chubby cunt, forcing it down when she became tighter after barley over a quarter, forcing myself in deeper, deciding if she was going to be my personal whore for the evening, I was going to show her how it felt to have a real Ace bird sheathe his cock in her sweet little underfucked pussy.

Her eyes rolled up like a professional porn star, and she let out a dripping, whores moan past the toe across her tongue, her voice getting higher and more pathetic the deeper I got as she began to lick at the toe too, seeming happy to give her attention to anything long, smooth, and attached to a male. She felt so warm inside, as her tiny pussy enveloped my cock, her smaller size letting me fill her entirely as my cock sunk into her body, letting me feel every slick and bumpy texture inside of her, until just before I was all the way in, the head of my cock felt choked and held tightly, her little eyes flashed open just to give me a look that could have been begging me to stop, or never stop.Her tongue was too occupied to tell me.

I pressed against it, a few soft thrusts against it and I felt the tiny opening of this desperate little feather sluts womb... As I did I felt her body grow a little softer around my cock, and that sensitive little part of her body slowly pulled away, giving my cock the strangest little sucking feeling as it did. She was made for my kind of cock after all... I suppose her body just had to get used to the feeling of something that fit her properly. A cum loaded key pressed into her sticky little lock.

The poor girl was now looking up at me now through heavily lidded eyes, her enormous lashes, heavy and dark greed shading her jade coloured eyes. The sliver of what I did see though was brimming to burst with a lazy lust. I felt the way she sucked and slicked my toe, and knew that this pathetic bitch right now was just feeling too good to stop sucking and beg for more. I decided I wouldn't make her either.

I began to slowly pull my cock out of her slicked up little cunt, pulling it back all the way until as I looked down, I could see her pussy lips gripping at my cock weakly, pulled up out of her just enough to make it look like every part of her desperate self wanting to keep me inside. I obliged.

Fucking the little birdy with slow, deep thrusts, each one stopping when the tip of my cock held in a warmth so complete and burning that it touched the border between pain and pleasure. I wanted more of this girl, to have her and her perfectly made little pussy be mine whenever I wanted it... Maybe she was a little eager for my usual tastes but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the best little body I'd ever violated. Pushing into her most intimate depths before pulling back, just to ram back home all the way inside of her. Again and again I forced myself inside of her tightly hugging pussy, again and again, I got faster with each push into her, until there wasn't even a clear stop between each thrust anymore, instead just a constant assault on her chubby cunt, forcing my cock violently down into her body until she was excited enough to let me go even faster. Her own hips rolling with each thrust just to get me to go a little deeper, to make my strokes a little longer.

She began to chew at my toe like a puppy, her cheeks getting covered on each side with drool that spilled from the dark corners of her mouth, pooling in her beak just long enough to fall down the sides of her face like tears before begging to well up again. Her wings twitched softly with each thrust, and her legs folded down towards her, like even then, while being fucked close to senseless, the sweet little thing wanted to make sure she'd give me enough room for every inch of cock she could physically take... Plus a few extra.

The feeling of it was amazing. I didn't have a problem anymore with her not resisting. Don't get me wrong, I'd fucked girls who submitted before, but never such a sweet little thing as this, so desperate for cock that she would show in every way her lust drenched thoughts could thing up that she didn't want me to stop... And she didn't even know my name.

I fucked her pussy well, and closer and closer the end came, her moans now seeming to come each time I forced my slick shaft down into her and made her stomach squash into her chest, forcing the weak little sound out around the toe that now clutched randomly at her, rubbing against her lashing tongue, digging a claw into her cheek that she barley seemed to notice or care about.

I forced her to take me, faster and faster, jack hammering my cock down into her little body with as much energy and passion as the position would allow, finally getting shoved over the edge when I felt the head of my cock press against that soft little barrier again so deep inside, holding my cock against it as I came deep inside of her tony body. The moment I did, it was too much for the poor girl, and I felt her pussy begging clutching, pulling, milking and sucking at my cock with starving need for what only I could give her.

I fucked her little cunt all throughout my orgasm, firing thick, sticky cum deeper into her body than she would ever reach, painting her insides with my cum, feeling how her cunt hugged and squeezed me, making sure that not a drop of my gift was unfelt, even as I began to see pearls of white cum welling up around her impaled little pussy.

The sensation was too much for me to even consider leaving her there...

So warm... So tight... So perfect... Even after I was done cumming into her sweet little body, she kept trying to milk me for more, sucking at my toe absently.

I slumped down against her, and the pair of us ended up laying exhausted in the grass, her heavy, warm, wet breath coming hard against my neck as I lay on top of the fucked out little birdy. Her last act was to wrap her legs weakly around my waist, as I covered us both with my large wings as best I could...

As I felt the last tugs of her pussy against my cock relaxing, leaving my well drained member in a warm, wet paradise, I heard the girl speak, her voice trailing off into unconsciousness even as she said it.

"Fuck me... like that... Tomorrow... Sirrr..."

I slept a very happy eagle.