Fucksalott Farm Ch. 05: Rainy Day

Story Info
Orion gets introduced to Belle while she gets others in line.
2k words
4.33
6.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night on the farm passed quietly for most, content in their sexual favours all being re-payed, only Belle staying out of the sex as she decided it would be best for there to be at least one person who wasn't entirely exhausted on the farm that night.

While most slept however, something strange, something truly unprecedented of on the farm was happening. Though it hasn't been shown so far, the unusual nature of it has been noted... At least in part.

For now though, we join back with Orion and Cara, the love birds, sticking to their stereotype as they're the first to wake up, though one is a little more alert than the other.

"C'mon, c'mon! I hate it when my feathers get wet!"

Her whining voice was the first thing I woke up to, accompanied oh so kindly by the tugs of her beak on my crest of feathers at my neck. I could already feel the light rain coming in from above, with one lazy eye casting upwards to note the gravid grey clouds looming above. Today would be a rainy one that was for sure.

I rolled off of the little green cutie, now quickly rewriting herself as annoying, and felt her stand up, before beginning to peck at me again. Again. And again.

Really?

I looked up at her and saw the way her cheeks were puffed out adorably, her scowl barley registering as annoyed as she was still just as sweet looking as she was the night before.

The kick in the ribs quickly dismissed that.

A groan came from me in response, my eye rolled lazily while the other enjoyed a few more precious seconds of darkness.

I stood up, finally, following her instructions to join her in the barn, so sleepy that my eyes burned whenever they were opened or closed for too long, and I didn't even question where she was taking me so long as it was as dry as she had promised. I think she promised.

As dry as I vaguely possibly remember her promising.

She was right after all, we couldn't just shake the damp out of our feathers. We either got close to a fire or a radiator, or we waited, and tried to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of our feathers rubbing together stiffly.

Just as we got inside somewhere darker and drier and warmer, just as the girl stopped talking, and instead made herself useful laying on my back, giving me a welcome layer of warmth... Just as my eyes closed and I readied myself for a couple more hours of warm dry sleep...

She opened her fucking beak again.

"Belle!" She squawked, and for a moment I was preparing to tell her to fuck the fire bell and take our chances on the soft bedroll.

Then I heard another voice, one deeper and rich with both attitude... And annoyance.

"Cara. Would you mind tellin' me who exactly is usin' you as a blanket there honey?" The mystery voice asked, sounding like a judgemental mother finding her daughter making out with a strange boy in a biker jacket.

Oh. Her name's Cara. Well that's nice to know... I suppose in that case the other person is Belle? I should probably get a look at this sweet little birdy momma and-

As my eyes opened, I found my entire vision filled completely by the thickest, chubbiest, most curvy sow I'd ever seen. She stood right before us, fur the colour of chocolate milk, four big udders hanging from her stomach, bouncing gently with each huff of annoyed breath.

Honestly? The big juicy pink nipples were kind of tempting.

The piercing, judging, honey coloured scowl at the top of that big mountain of woman however was less inviting.

"His name is-! Uh!" the green blur at the edge of my vision turned towards me and asked in the least convincing whisper I'd ever had the pleasure of hearing "Hey mister! Whats your name? Like your real name, not the one I called you last night?"

I managed to mumble the word "Orion" as I sat up, brushing my head and wiping over my proud beak as I looked between the pair and asked simply "Am I in trouble here? I didn't know I'd be intruding, Cara just sort of led me here when the rain started."

Honestly? At this point I wanted to leave. I was a lone ace from the first day I could fly without flapping like an idiot, I wasn't really in the mood for being lectured on casual sex by some-

"Cara are you fertile honey sweet?" The cow, Belle, asked, and just as I started to tell her that obviously she wouldn't have sex with a complete stranger and keep her fertility on I heard a sound that sent cold through my body, to the tip of every damp feather.

"Uuuhm..." She tapped on her beak as she stared up at the ceiling and thought "I don' really remember miss Belle, sorry" She answered, entirely careless in her tone as the cow rolled her eyes and looked to me, seeing my mouth behind my beak manage an amazingly well done impression of a train tunnel as I gaped at the little green feather brain.

"I'm gonna' go on ahead and say I already know your answer, huh slick?" She asked, shaking her head and tutting so much that the bell around her neck rang a couple of times.

"Well, you know the rules as well as anyone does "Mister Orion". You're gonna stay right here in this barn with Cara until we know if you two managed to brew up a storm of your own last night." I simply slumped with a sigh. The rules were clear as day... Since now all animals were entirely in control of their own fertility, if you managed to still get someone pregnant, you had to be responsible and care for it together. I'd never worried about this before to be honest, leaving my fertility active and ready thanks to the bigger loads it allowed... Mixed with an admittedly immature sexual rush. Now it was coming back to bite me like a bucket of ice water dumped over my head.

Me? A dad!? How the hell was I given that kind of a dice roll?

Though, even as I thought that, some part of me with a lot more wisdom and caution told me this was my own fault, that maybe I'd even grow as a person because of it.

Fuck up and go back to his god damn tea drinking or whatever.

Deciding it was either bitch out or man up, I took the more honourable of the paths, ignoring a sudden and tempting idea to sprint for the nearest door, drawing myself up to the most respectably I'd probably looked in years.

"Alright. Fine, I agree to follow the rules... You won't need to have me under lock and key all week." The remark earned me a raised eyebrow and a judgemental glance between myself, and my clueless lover who was now sat down, gently poking at her belly as if expecting it to explode.

"Sure thing honey, but I'm gonna' be keeping an eye on you anyway until I'm sure of it. The one thing I do need to leave for is only gonna' take me five minutes, but I swear if I catch a flash of those pristine tail feathers, I'll lasso you down and drag you back through every mud puddle I can find."

The comment stung but... I accepted it. After all, just because some thing's a rule doesn't mean people don't break it. I gave a simple nod, and then returned her calculating frown as she added a simple, blunt question.

"You didn't fuck one of my bunny boys last night did ya' slick?" She asked, and I returned a look that I hope said very politely to the well built lady with the unhealthy habit of handing out un-needed threats that I didn't exactly swing "That Way".

She nodded and huffed.

"Thought not. Guess the fox snuck in again last night and gave 'em the business. Suppose I should be glad he didn't take a liking to the girls instead... Still, I swear, one of these days..." Belle's colourful and ominous muttering grew distant as she did, heading off on her heavily muscled legs, udders bouncing gently to each side, with each step.

I looked back to the little green birdy I now knew was named Cara, and decided to not spend the next week being bitter. I sat down beside her, and purely, I swear to my dying day, purely for the warmth, wrapped my wing around her as I laid down to catch a few more hours sleep.

Still... I have to admit, the way she immediately began to nuzzle herself in against me was pretty endearing... I remember my last thought before I went back to sleep was one that the rest of my sluggish mind thought was controversial at best.

Maybe farm life wouldn't be so bad after all?..

Out in the field, Seb and Sasha had already woken up, and Sebastian could still feel the sharp jabs where his partner had dug her claws into his leg to wake him up.

The pair now were sheltering under the shade of an out building, its lack of walls allowing the warm breeze through, while the roof kept the rain out of their fur. When Belle found them, she knew what she was likely to come upon, but she was hoping they'd at least have tried to hide it.

"Really!?" She asked, more disappointed than surprised.

Beside one of the larger bales of hay, Sebastian was balls deep in Sasha's tail hole, fucking it deep and fast. The pair didn't even bother to pull away when the chunky cow came looking, instead just slumping against the bale for a break, still very much "Connected."

"Its rainiiing." Whined Sasha, a yowl making it into her voice, as usual not happy about her fun being stopped. Despite the company, she decided to make Seb suffer for her own frustrated amusement, and his face twisted a little as her ass began to clutch and move in small circles.

"Yeah Bell, we... we were thinkin' we'd just rest up until the rain passed over." Belle could take strangers coming onto their farm and fucking their girls, when they had such cuties as Cara, you sort of had to accept it, but being lied to by friends is a quick way to run afoul of the generous lady's good graces.

"Mmmhm. And when it gets sunny out, you two say you'll start work once the heat dies down." She quipped, the unlikely pair exchanging a look that said "Caught, but not ashamed." Belle simply rolled her eyes, exasperated.

"Well, while you two were gettin' down in the dirt last night, some fly boy eagle managed to find Cara and give her a good couple of rounds, PLUS, the gosh darn fox got in again and fucked one of my best bunny boys!" She complained. Jasper was her favourite, he always drank his milk the cleanest, and he was always so... Talented at it.

The uncaring looks turned to somewhat shame, and the couple gave half hearted, mumbled apologies, to which Belle simply harrumphed, and crossed her arms, waiting for a real response. Belle's momma didn't raise a softy, and she'd get these two to work if she had to get out Daddies bullwhip!

"Alright, alright, we'll go check on the goats." Sebastian conceded, knowing Belle had the patience of a saint, and his cock had the pressure of a soft but firm and gently clutching kitten ass wrapped around it. Sasha agreed too, in her own non verbal, bitchy way, and after another long stare, Belle left them to finish up.

If the loving animals had all known what lay in the goat barn, it's likely Belle would have joined them for one of the last relatively normal sexual experiences they'd have for a while after.