Fucktopia Pt. 01: A New Earth

Story Info
Sexvid-01 virus changes human lifestyle.
3.1k words
3.65
13.8k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers

* the Year 2020 - Modern day Earth*

Science has taught us that Humans have evolved from Apes and there are possibilities of future evolution. Land, water, trees, animals, Humans are all results of chemical reactions. Including viruses. As our society has developed, we have caused some harm to our surroundings as well. Some of us are aware of the effects and try to repair mother earth, however, greed cannot be stopped.

The year 2019 had ended like every year. Some happy memories mixed with some regrets or losses. Everyone buried these feelings in their own way. January was a normal month, everyone was returning to their usual lives after spending the vacations with friends and families. Lot of new year resolutions were being made / broken. Everyone was hyped and determined to fix some of their issues in life this year.

February 2020 hit , Still winter seasons in northern parts of the world. People started to catch a cold and get sick. Most of them thought its just a flu and they will get over it. Instead the result was the opposite, not only did it continuously get worse. Women did not notice any symptoms at all but men started to fall ill and were dying at an alarming rate as their bodies just could not keep up. Death rates were climbing. Emergency was declared.

All businesses were closed and everyone was told to stay home and not to go out. Food and medication was dropped to each home twice daily by drones operated by Military. The developing nations didn't have this luxury and had a higher mortality rate. Over 8 months period we had already lost 12 million men. Women noticed that they were also seeing change in the body and hormones. Surprisingly no women died in a year. To keep the economy alive, women took charge and kept businesses running. While the men were still alive they passed whatever knowledge they had to the women.

Doctors could not even figure out what the issue was. Symptoms seemed like it was a viral infection but no combination of medications helped. Rather medication too was speeding up the virus. Years passed and tests continued. The men started to disappear from homes. They didn't want to die indoors and left for picnics and vacation spots. Their girlfriends and wifes couldn't join them as they would not get the time off. All women now looked and like they were in their late 20's or early 30's. Women over 55 had started ovulating again. Their bodies looked like they were the next candidate of a sexual porno movie.

On the other hand, the virus was more vicious towards the men. Men kept bulking in muscle all over the body slowly. The fatter and weaker men could not control it and ended up perishing. Even Men with healthiest habits were not surviving. The ones that had survived all looked like the Rock from WWe with a penis size of 10+ inches. The Penis of the men had a mind of its own and sometime would bite women from inside their pussy. Slightly weaker men went invisible and gained the desire to eat flesh and drink blood. It was the only way they could survive. Men's average penis size had also almost doubled in length and thickness. While women needed the sun to recover energy, the men needed the moon. The invisible men needed moon, flesh and blood.

**** The year 2030 - The new Era ******

10 years had passed since the virus first came out, over 95% of the men population was wiped out. You would see some men roaming around the major cities, however, a lot of the smaller cities had 0 men. This made things like boy friends, girlfriends and marriages really old school. Women were extremely horny and they couldn't hide it anymore. They all wore revealing clothing with the hopes to bump into a man and do naughty things.

Men were busy, the visible ones chose rich girls and were fucking them and riding their expensive cars and living in the rich homes. The invisible ones, were free to choose any.

Food was now only eaten for entertainment purposes as no matter how much pizza and burgers one ate, there was 0 weight gain. Houses, clothes, and other such luxuries still needed money so everyone had to still go to work and earn money.

Natural death was almost 0 these days as no one aged the few left men also now appeared to have stopped bulking or aging. The last death was 3 years ago and that was because a poor women killed a rich women with a knife and grabbed all her cash and credit cards.

Crime rate was still almost the same or increasing. During the period of pandemic the women were able to figure out how to maintain this infrastructure already built and build it further.

The hormones did pose a challenging with focusing at work. Women either wore strap-ons and made it out with each other or would masturbate just to be able to get through the day.

*

Jennifer was a criminal lawyer by profession. She was originally 55 years of age and aging beautifully. No one would say she was a day over her 40's. Due to the virus she had aged down to her 25's.She had an average height of 5 Feet 4 inches, carried blonde hair and naturally had big tits. She would either wear skirts or pant suits on hearings, along with a silk blouse and a black coat. It was hard to find a blouse that would look professional and cover all body parts these days due to fairly large breasts. Jennifer decided to wear a fitting blouse and left the top three buttons undone giving a grand view of her pink bra and gorgeous double DD cups.

She had won a big case and was looking to celebrate either by drinking without control or having some good passionate fucking. Well she was in luck, Jason has been watching the neighbor hood for the past few days and has chosen Jennifer to be the hottest and first to be loved.

Prior to pandemic Jason was a looser student, finishing his PHD in biology, specifically human genes. He was 5 foot 5 inch tall, extremely skinny, almost just skin and bones and no meat. He was a straight A's student with a job lined up after graduation but really bored out of his life. When ever he tried to pick up women, he was always rejected and insulted. He lived alone and rarely talked to his parents. He got infected and being a student he started testing stuff on himself. He managed to survive the pandemic but turned into a invisible monster, a sex hungry cannibal. He himself didn't know the full state of his own body. He was able to sneak into his own lab, and modify some genes not controlled by the virus. This gave him the ability to have a shape of a cloud for fast travel and a human shape for sex. When in human shape, he is still invisible, but his lover can feel his body and sometimes see him if under water. In cloud form, its impossible to catch or harm him. This way he can fuck any women, feed of their body and flee in an instant. The powers corrupted the mind of a once studious innocent boy.

He was already in her house waiting for her return. Its past 6 PM and he was desperately waiting for his food. Jennifer unlocked the door, threw her coat and brief case on the couch. She took off her heals near the door and headed to the kitchen to for a glass of water. After a snack and water, she went upstairs to her bedroom for a shower. He followed her closely. As soon as she entered her bed room, he grabbed Jen from behind and pulled her back close to his chest. He started to grind his dick against her but, one hand played with her left tit while the other went straight for her pussy. As she was pulled, Jen started with a scream but shortly after started to enjoy the stimulation of his actions. She could feel his body touch against hers. He continued to grind and finger her pussy while his other hand moved from her tits to her face. He made her turn her face and he started to smooch her. She was starting to get wet and with every up and down action of his fingers, a short "mmmmm" moan escaped her lips.

All of a sudden he let go of her and moved away. Jennifer was now confused, she was scared of what the result of this may be but also anticipated some wild sex. He teased her bit this time hugged her from the front. His dick now grinding her vagina. He wrapped his arms around he waist and went straight for her left tit. Her left tit was barely hidden by her pink bra. He blouse also was barely holding on. He ripped her blouse open. He applied so much force that the blouse was ripped to shreds. He sunk his lips deeper into her tits and kissed them, bit them, licked them and then sucked them. he started to drink the milk her lactating breasts provided. Jason started to get even hornier.

There was something about that milk.

Jennifer was so excited, she had already cum twice. The milk was disappearing after entering the lips of Jason and that didn't bother Jen at all. He ripped her skirt off and also her pink thong and threw her on the bed. He bent towards her pussy and started to eat her pussy. While at it, he was drinking some of her blood as well. He lifter her legs up and pushed his dick straight down her pussy with great force and started to pound her pussy, digging deeper with each thrust. Jen screamed "Ouch" on the penetration and grunted "ugh...oh..ah...ohh .. mhh. uggggghhhh...yes...please go deeper..uhmmm ..fuck me harder". A part of her mind thought, she should have tried to save her self from this invisible raper but its more fun to be invaded.

The sex continued for at least another hour or two. Sometimes Jason was on top of Jen and sometimes the other way. Jen was having orgasms after orgasms. Its been a while since she had this pleasure, her entire body was vibrating each time she had an orgasm. Sometimes a wave of three orgasms would chain and Jen lost all control. She was being fucked way out of her mind. Jason was yet to have an orgasm. He was surprised of how well he is lasting.

She was getting tired now, she kept begging, "please finish now, please cum in me" and finally Jason exploded in her. She had a final orgasm at the same time as well. She screamed in pleasure "Oh baby i love you". After the orgasm faded, he slid his dick out. Jennifer had fallen asleep. He drank some more milk and blood from her tits for dinner.

Drinking Jen's blood had a unique reaction on Jason's body. He seemed to be able to see across walls without the need to cross them and also he was able to fly through tight spaces.

The virus within Jen's body healed all the bite marks during sex and also replenished all milk and blood to her body. She woke up and saw her bra dangling around her arms and all her ripped clothes on the floor. She was not 100% if she

indeed had sex with a man or if just her tired brain that made her masturbate so hard. She was really satisfied and happy though and didn't mind more of such attacks. Again it was still her lucky day. Jason had not left the house. She threw the bra in the laundry and walked to the washroom.

As she entered the washroom, he followed her. She could feel that there was someone in the room. The fear of an unknown being return. She asked "hey are you the same person or someone else". Jason didn't answer. He stood behind her and started to grind his dick against her vagina and grabbed both breasts and started to squeeze them. From the style of sex she knew its the same person. She asked in a slutty voice "want some more love baby". Her sexy talk was working. She started moving her hips to match Jason's rhythm. He kissed her neck region and her back turned her around and started to kiss her lips. First a small kiss and then the kiss kept getting deeper.

He suddenly flipped her around and pushed her down with great energy. She found his penis and starting giving him a blow job. Jason pushed deeper and then quickly pulled out and continued this rhythm. She also tried to take in as much as she could. Jason must have filled her mouth with cum at least 5 times in 30 minutes. She tried to eat as much cum as she could but it was way to much for her small mouth. He was gagging her and the cum load was almost suffocating her.

He pressed her back against the glass shower and inserted his penis into her vagina. He loved how tight it was. A moan escaped Jennifer's lips. She was trying to show that she was not enjoying it but it was barely showing. His dick penetrated deeper, faster and Jennifer was moaning loader and loader. He pulled closer and smooched her while still fucking her.Jennifer could never have imagined that sex would give so much pleasure. She had orgasm over orgasms.

Jason too was maxing out cums straight into her pussy. Her pussy could barely hold all that cum and rest flowed down the shower with the force of the water.

He turned her around again and this time plunged his dick into her ass. Jennifer screamed with pain and pleasure at the same time. He fucked her hard for at least another hour. Jennifer was now tired and lost consciousness. Jason continued to fuck her till his heart was content, drank milk, drank blood and sucked her tits and even chewed of bits of her tits while sucking. He took her to the bed so she could get some rest and get repaired.

Jennifer woke up next morning in her bed. Her body was repaired but she was hungry. She walked to washroom and looked at herself in the mirror and didnt see any bite marks and her tits were whole again. She wondered if her invader was still around.

She wore a white long tank top with nothing below and went down to the kitchen. She grabbed a bowl of cereal and went to the pool got some sun tan as well. She lied down by the pool and feel asleep again. The virus in her body took action repair all her broken cells. When she woke up all bite marks were gone and body was no longer aching.

Jason woke up starving as he hadn't had any food since last night. Jennifer was watching TV and was waiting for his next attack. . Jason went to the couch and pulled her hand towards him and bit her neck and started to suck blood. He ensured to drink nice and slow to avoid any spills. His body strength returned as he sucked. He started to have another hard on as he sucked blood.

Jennifer didn't have time to react as he attacked her again. As he drank from her neck the pain did become fainter and fainter and a soothing feeling took over as his lips sucked her neck. She said "Oh baby your bite is so deep and satisfying, please take me another time. I want to make love with you" She opened her legs wide inviting him to invade her pussy. Jason smiled. He ripped her tank top and plunged his dick deep and started to fuck her hard. She was been eaten and fucked at the same time.

Jason pushed her to the couch inserted his dick into her vagina and started to fuck Jennifer again. He bent forward and also started to suck milk out of Jennifer's tits. Jennifer pulled him closer to her tits and held him tightly.

Drinking her milk was making Jason stronger and more hornier. His dick grew at least 2 inches in length and thickness.

They made love for at least another two hours and the couch was a mess, both of sperms and blood messing up Jennifer's couch. This trend continued over several days. They would have sex over several parts of the house. Jennifer had not been to office to accepted any new cases since the last one. She didn't really have to as she had unlimited money as a lawyer and now only worked as a pass time.

She was now involved with Jason. Jason also did not bother leaving the house and focused on making love with Jennifer. Sometimes they would fuck so much that it was getting difficult even for the virus to get time to repair her body.

They made love like lovers. The house was starting smell of cum especially her bed, no one bothered cleaning. Its been three months and Jennifer was having sex non stop. She didn't bother wearing clothes anymore. It was easy access for Jason to fuck her anywhere he wanted. He fucked her on the bed, on the couch, in the pool, in the garden, in the balcony, in the basement.

Over time, Jen's hormones started to change. She was pregnant. She was getting nervous, however, their hormones took over any logic and they continued to have sex. Seems like it didn't take 9 months to produce babies anymore. Month 2 Jennifer already has a full round belly. She was barely able to walk.

She called 911 and got admitted to general hospital. They had a pregnancy after a very long time. Instead of giving birth to babies, Jen was laying eggs. That shocked the doctors. She must have laid at least over 200 eggs. When the eggs hatched female girls came out. All 200 not a single guy. The doctors were disappointed. Its gonna take a lot of effort to get a male baby born it seems.

Jason had been watching and was impressed with his achievement but now has to look for someone else to impregnate.

niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers